Blood Slaves Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in, burying my face between her cleavage, licking and sucking at her tits as she threw her head back and tossed her hair out of her face. Morgan's cock started pulsing and throbbing, Kimberly still moaning loudly as she felt the warmth of her new mistress's cum flooding her pussy, pumping deep into her womb and filling her to the brink.

And then, it was over.

One long fuck session between the three of us gave start to a brand new family that would be never-ending. Kimberly fell forward and face-planted on the pillow, staining the pillowcase with sweat as Morgan withdrew her cock from the girl's pussy and it immediately began oozing with her cum.

Morgan turned to me, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me passionately as Kimberly lay there panting and sweating, struggling to catch her breath. For a while, the two of us alone just made out with each other, our tongues dancing and our hands exploring each other's bodies.

When we finally pulled away, I laid down and took place at Kimberly's left-hand side while Morgan moved to lay at her right.

Kimberly turned slightly onto her side so that she was facing Morgan, and we both draped her arms over her and sandwiched her in between the two of us as we held her.

She was passed out, sound asleep in no time flat.

Off to a good start, I thought as I heard her snoring softly in her sleep. Her skin felt hot to the touch already though, and I knew the fever was starting to settle in fast.

The next few days would be anything but easy for Kimberly, as she endured the extremities of her transformation from human to Vampire. I smiled though, knowing that by the end of it all, she would be reborn and then our new life together could truly begin.

And as promised, Morgan and I would be by her side throughout the entire transformation...

We'd never leave her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in California-

The loud, deep, and drawn-out cries of Opera played over an old-fashioned stereo, sitting atop a fireplace in a small but cozy-looking living room. Warm and comfortable by a crackling fire, a woman with long, curly locks of blonde hair over her eyes sat with a smile on her face.

A thin layer of cigarette smoke hovered in the air around her, cigarette held in hand as her eyes were fixed on the stunning young woman currently situated at her feet.

Carefully and closely, she watched the nineteen or so year old as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking and stroking at the woman's cock. That hungry look on the girl's face made the woman lust for her, knowing that it was HER DICK that this girl was hungry for. It was her cum that she craved, her satisfaction that she sought to grant.

She worshipped the woman's dick, and they had only known each other for a few short hours. That was nothing out of the ordinary for the women that Helen brought home, though.

It was nearly impossible to resist a Vampire as old and powerful as Helen's charm.

This one...Ashleigh was her name...Helen had met at a bar in a small nearby town. The moment she laid eyes on Helen, she was madly in love and Helen had her under her even further under her control when they kissed the first time.

Ashleigh would have done anything Helen wanted, and that feeling of power, that feeling of control and being able to dominate someone in such a way was what Helen had lived for the past several hundred years to see.

Maybe, even longer.

By now, Helen knew everything about Ashleigh...not that she needed to considering their time together was limited, but it kind of came with the process. She had read the girl's mind as soon as they kissed, all of her thoughts and memories now etched into the Vampires head as if they were her memories.

She knew that Ashleigh had a very loving boyfriend...a fiance even. He had proposed to her on prom night, nearly a year ago and they had spent the last year planning their wedding. Only two months away, it had been arranged so they would be husband and wife by the time he left for his first tour of Iraq with the Army.

How traditional, Helen thought.

She also knew the name of Ashleigh's best friend...Stephanie. Quite an attractive girl herself, she thought as images of the lovely brunette flashed through her head while she listened to the soft, wet slurping sounds coming from Ashleigh.

Helen even contemplated looking for Stephanie and luring her back home next, just for the fun of it.

Ashleigh also came from a loving family, that had always given her everything and would likely be truly heartbroken when the girl didn't come home tomorrow...and she wouldn't be going home, that was for certain.

As beautiful as Ashleigh was, she was no more than a one-night stand and a quick midnight snack for Helen...that's how it had been with all of her women, for the last, however many years had passed, since Helen's last Coven fell apart.

She had decided after that, it was better to work alone.

Moaning, Helen leaned her head back and ran a hand loosely through Ashleigh's red hair, pushing her head up and down and the sounds that the girl kept making were like music to her ears.

"Gluck, Gluck, Gluck, Gluck!"

Helen smiled, laughing slightly as she savored the warmth of the girl's tight throat and mouth around her cock. She could spend hours fucking her throat, dumping load after load into her stomach. She couldn't wait to feel how wet and hot her pussy was, too...or that sweet, tight ass for that matter.

Helen thought she might even take the chance to fuck all three of Ashleigh's available holes before finishing her off that night.

And it seemed, Ashleigh was enjoying it just as much.

The girl had taken to shoving two fingers, deep into her sopping wet pussy and fucking herself while she choked on the Vampires throbbing member. She moaned as she could taste Helen's pre-cum filling her mouth, and it tasted sweet almost like sugar rather than salty as one might expect.

The sight of Ashleigh enjoying herself while she sucked her cock only added to Helen's arousal, making her shove the girl's head down and holding it in place with her balls mashed up against her chin.

Beside her, Helen's phone began vibrating on the lamp table as an incoming call lit up the screen and she sighed with frustration, clearly irritated by this disturbance. "Who could this be," she asked, as though she were speaking to Ashleigh but not expecting an answer.

Without prompting the girl to stop what she was doing, Helen reached over and grabbed the cell phone and smiled, when she saw the name flashing on the Caller ID.

Perhaps, this conversation would be more welcome than she thought.

Pressing talk, Helen raised the phone to her ear and took a drag of her cigarette as Ashleigh kept working her mouth over her cock. "Hello Elyse," Helen spoke into the phone.

"How's my favorite little sister doing?"

End