Brand New Tennessee Waltz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

George's relief set in just long enough to remind him that he still really needed to pee, which in turn reminded him that he still hadn't checked the bathroom. Flipping on the light, he saw that she wasn't there. But she had been, for the word "ASSHOLE" was scrawled across the mirror in lipstick.

"Yeah," George muttered out loud. "That's right."

If Tom had any lingering nervousness about Patti unleashing her kinks on him, she diffused it easily with her gentle approach. Tantalizing his chest and sides again and again with the light touch of her fingernails, she thrilled to his adoring gaze as he watched her breasts bounce about in the dim but cheery light from the Christmas tree while she rocked her way to a third orgasm. "Gonna come!" she proclaimed.

"Do it!" he encouraged, grabbing both her hands and squeezing them as she obeyed with a joyous roar.

"Whoooh..." Patti stopped to catch her breath but continued to clench him lovingly inside. "Now what about you, Tom?"

"I've been having so much fun just listening to you."

"Yes, and it's my turn to listen to you!" She slid back, withdrawing him most of the way, and was delighted with the gasp he let out in response. "So that's how you like it, is it?" Before he could answer, Patti went to town on him at the newfound angle, which was most enjoyable for her as well. "Oh, Tom, you're gonna get me there again too! But you'd better join me!"

"Gladly!" Tom helped it along by grinding his hips up as best he could. As his own responses grew louder, he surprised Patti by reaching in to tease her pubic hair with both hands. "Yeah, that's the stuff!"

"Ooooh, I like that!" Patti declared. "Like 'em natural, do you?"

"Yessssss, so much fun to play with -- Ohhhhhh myyyy...."

At last Patti had the joy of watching and feeling him burst into orgasm, and with the lovely sensation of his fingers in her bush she had no trouble following suit. Her only regret was that the chance to admire his face lost in the throes of the big moment was so fleeting -- but it was worth it to share the feeling with him.

"God, beautiful, c'mere..." Tom held up his arms and gave up on trying to be articulate, and Patti lay down in them. "Beautiful, Patti."

"Thank you," she whispered. "You too, Tom. Merry Christmas."

After a triumphant kiss, they both opened their eyes and gazed up at the twinkling lights on the tree. "Too perfect, isn't it?" Tom mused.

"No such thing," Patti said. "If life can be as horrible as it was for me last summer, it can really be this beautiful too. It's only fair, isn't it?"

"Let's hope so," Tom agreed, laying his head gently on her breast and giving it a final nibble.

The road back to Nashville was miraculously devoid of traffic, so Jolene was able to use her lead foot most of the way. It wasn't fast enough to keep the tears of rage out of her eyes or to take her mind off the image of George with those two sluts at the pub. She tried to drown it all out with the radio, but it was Tennessee at Christmastime and that meant "If We Make It Through December" was omnipresent. After it came on for the third time on as many stations, Jolene snapped the radio off hard enough to wonder if she'd broken the switch. Traffic in the city was crummy as usual on a weekend night, but she welcomed being forced to focus on something else at last.

The parking lot where she usually left her car was full. Jolene thought about arguing with the attendant that she was a monthly subscriber and ought to have dibs on the next spot, but who knew when there would even be a next spot? Instead she gunned the car through the downtown streets, doing her best to ignore the flashing red and green everywhere until she finally pulled up behind a minivan that was pulling out. Thanking her lucky stars that Daddy had bought her a little coupe, she had no problem sliding in behind the minivan before anyone else had even seen the spot.

It was six blocks to her building, half of it through streets that were likely to be awash in annoyingly joyful folks, but at least she wouldn't have to spend it with that two-timing bastard George. After making very sure the car was locked up, Jolene gathered the front of her coat tight against the chill and rushed up the street, her eyes focused on the sidewalk so no man would feel the need to tell her to smile.

Sure enough, no man did. But just before she crossed the street into the relative peace of the second half of the walk, a voice called out from her right. "Spare change, ma'am?"

Though well-versed in ignoring panhandlers, Jolene felt the need to look up this one time. He was crouched in the fire-exit of the last bar on the block, wearing what looked like three raggedy old jackets. "Little somethin' for Christmas, ma'am? Please?"

Jolene thought of her mother, and her hometown, and Patti, and she nodded and opened her purse. She pulled all the cash out of her wallet and flipped through it. Nearly $200, from the look of it.

She handed it all to the shocked beggar. "Merry Christmas," she said, and she turned and walked home before he could count it or thank her.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers