Brandon's Fuckslut Family Ch. 02

Story Info
The sisters have an afternoon of carnal delights.
7.7k words
4.61
139.5k
64

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

"You sure Uncle B said he won't be home until the morning?"

"Positive, he told me he's going to be drinking a bit and didn't want to drive, so he's gonna stay at a buddy's house" Julee called out from the bathroom.

Bliss sat on the double bed she shared with her sister in their spacious bedroom. Clad in a white bra with tiny pink roses on it, matching bikini panties, little "socklets" and white high heels, she was sweet and innocent in appearance.

Julee came out of the bathroom, her long black hair still slightly damp. Clad in a long, gauzy black negligee and mules, there was nothing at all innocent about Julee's appearance, it was wanton and sexual all the way.

Julee sat beside her sister on the bed and gave her a sisterly kiss on the lips. The second kiss, however, was far from sisterly. Two tongues met, snaked around in heated mouths and the girls arms went around each other and ...

" Hey! Don't start without us!"

The twins walked into the bedroom, hand in hand, looking angry for a second, then breaking into wide grins as they joined their sisters on the bed.

"So, we can be noisy tonight?" Bliss giggled as Autumn's fingers ran through her long, blond hair.

"Mmm-hmm" said Tabitha as her hand ran up and down Bliss' silky thigh.

"Good. I love being noisy when I cum." Bliss sighed.

"We've noticed!"

"Hey, there's another person over here!" Julee pouted.

"Oh shush, you know we always start with Bliss" Tabby grinned. "If it weren't for this little minx, we wouldn't have been having all this fun for so long."

This was true. Despite her innocent appearance, Bliss was a little wildcat and she'd been the initiator of all their incestuous, lesbian games. As she felt Autumn tugging off her bikini panties and Tabitha begin to suck on her coral-pink nipples, she remembered well how it had all started ....

Bliss had been invited to a sleepover by her best friend, Jo. The girls had been inseperable since kindergarten, they were alike in many ways, both petite blondes with sweet faces and adorable bodies. Jo wore her hair shorter than Bliss and her eyes were green, she was also fond of the sun, where Bliss burned easily. But they dressed alike and laughed every time they were together.

Jo's mom, Sophie was a divorce, a tall slender blonde with an easygoing nature. She welcomed Bliss with a hug and told her the other girls were already downstairs. Bliss could hear the peals of laughter coming from the basement, she descended the stairs and saw the grouping of friends.

Jo ran over to her best friend and embraced her in a big hug. Bliss looked around the room and saw she knew all the girls – Felecia, Marie, Alexa and Daria. All the girls were either in teddies or bra and panties, no one was dressed. All the girls were a bit giggly, Bliss noticed a few bottles of wine on the coffee table.

"Mom's letting us have a few, no one's driving tonight!" Jo beamed, offering Bliss a glass of Cabernet. There was also cake and nibbles, it was a very light-hearted atmosphere.

Bliss made herself comfortable, the girls spent a goodly part of the evening, talking about music, current events, boys, movies, and sex. Bliss felt warm and fuzzy, she'd had three glasses of wine and felt sleepy. She could see how late it was and everyone seemed ready to settle in.

As if a daze, Bliss saw the sexy Asian Felecia and ebony Marie kiss, then lie down on top of their sleeping blankets, lips still together, hands undressing each other. Stunned, she turned and saw that curvy blonde Alexa and sultry, dark-haired Daria were also equally occupied. She was about to speak when she felt Jo's hands on her shoulders.

"W-What the fuck kind of party is this?" Bliss sputtered. Jo giggled.

"Well, it is a fuck party. Just girls. We've been having them for a while now and we thought it was time to invite you. I wanted you here. You're my best friend and I hated hiding this from you."

The tiny blonde was floored. "You're into girls? You're gay?"

Jo smiled and hugged Bliss close. "Yes and no. I like both – men and women, I'm bi. I love cock and a man who knows how to use it, but I've been attracted to you for a long time Bliss, you're very sexy. Don't you know that?"

Bliss shook her head, blonde curls whirled about. "J-Jo – I don't know what to say, I've never been with a ... "

Jo silenced her friend with a sweet kiss on the lips. It took Bliss by surprise and she backed away, but it felt good – she fought the urge to resist and moved back towards Jo and kissed her this time. A broad grin crossed Jo's beautiful, baby-doll face.

"Does this mean ...?"

Bliss nodded. "I'm open-minded Jo, you should know that. But I'm nervous – and scared. What if ...?"

Jo sighed. "No one knows you better than I do and I guarantee, all of us will make sure you have a good time, especially me. You won't do anything you don't want to do, believe me."

Bliss took it all in, then something hit her. "Wait a minute, all of you?"

Jo chuckled. "Yeah, that's the best part. Everyone participates baby, we all let loose and go for it."

This was something Bliss had to weigh for a minute. She'd only fucked a few boys and one older man, she was far from sexually experienced – then again, how did one get sexual experience without trying new things?

Bliss threw up her hands and smiled. "Okay, I'm in!"

Jo let out a large whoop and hugged her friend close. This time, Bliss was aware of the feeling of the other girl's slender body against her own. It was far from unpleasant, she felt soft and cuddly and she smelled subtly of lilac. Jo's hand was on the back of Bliss' neck and she pulled Bliss close and kissed her, Bliss letting herself get lost in the sensation of kissing someone new, yet familiar.

Jo was a wonderful kisser, her lips were soft, pliant, yet she knew how to move her tongue just so, gliding along Bliss' lips, brushing her tongue with Bliss'. On instinct, Bliss felt her hands cup Jo's round buttocks, clad only in a tiny thong. Jo was now tight against Bliss and it felt very right to both girls.

Amidst the cacaphony of moans, sighs, licking and sucking, Bliss let herself be led to the closest sleeping bag and pulled down beside Jo, still ardently kissing her. Jo nimbly undressed Bliss, throwing her white teddy behind her, then Jo got out of what little clothing she wore. Now unencumbered, the girls kissed again.

Something struck Bliss funny and she giggled as they kissed. Jo broke the kiss and her green eyes looked at Bliss' blue ones.

"Something funny?"

Bliss giggled. "I just realized, you have a great ass."

Jo melted back against Bliss and tweaked one of Bliss' nipples. "That's funny, I was just thinking about what sweet tits you have. You're so sexy, I'm glad we're doing this. I've wanted to for such a long time."

"Really?"

Jo nodded and began kissing Bliss all over. From her neck, to her ears, her shoulders, her breasts, all around, licking nipples, down her tummy, plucking at the little bell piercing [ a gift she'd given Bliss last year ] and down her thighs, smooth and soft and sleek. Bliss liked to run, her legs were sheer perfection and Jo was paying dutiful homage to her friend's entire being.

With every kiss, every stroke, every caress, Bliss' apprehensions were being washed away and a feeling of warm, sensual – bliss – suffused her entire being. She was enjoying the delicate touch, the lingering caress, the smoothness of her lover-friend's naked body against her own. She moved ever so slightly, to and fro, which gave Jo subtle indications where her love liked being touched the most.

Other than her bi-sexuality, Jo'd had no secrets from Bliss and she was glad this one was a thing of the past. She knew all Bliss' little turn ons and now she was about to prove her skill and make her friend climax like never before.

If there was any treat nicer than sweet pussy, Jo had yet to discover it and now, she put her face directly above Bliss' neatly-trimmed cunt. She saw a look of total trust and acceptance on the petite blonde's face, so she moved down and began licking. At first, it was slow, sweet little kisses, but Bliss groaned so loudly that Jo began eating her with passion. Bliss was sweet, the sweetest Jo had ever tasted, whether that was because she adored the girl or Bliss was just yummy was an unknown. Jo merely knew she wanted more and the way Bliss was gushing cream, she was getting all she could handle.

Twisting and writhing and wrenching on top of the now-soaked sleeping bag, Bliss opened her eyes long enough to see Felecia and Marie engaged in what she knew was a wild sixty-nine and she saw wildcat Daria screwing Alexa with a strap-on. Only an hour or so ago, she would have been shocked or maybe fled, but now it only heightened her arousal as Jo licked and lapped at her own cunt.

Bliss was a very savvy young lady and she knew she'd be expected to return the favor eventually, but now, she wasn't nervous about having sex with a girl, she was concerned about making Jo as good as she now felt. She was pounding the bag with tiny baby-fists, it felt so good, like Jo's tongue knew just where to lick and probe to get her off. Her little clitty throbbed with excitement and then Jo's tongue was right there, touching it just so and Bliss thought her head would nearly come off with pleasure.

"You're very responsive" Jo murmured in between licks of Bliss' soaked pussy. The others were watching briefly, which got Jo hotter, she had a very strong exhibitionistic streak.

"God, who wouldn't respond to that?!" Bliss moaned as she came down from the crest of her first female-induced orgasm. All her reservations had gone out the window, if it could be this good every time, she'd happily have female lovers any time there was opportunity.

"Want to give it a go?" Jo smiled, knowing what her friend would do.

"Oh, yes please, but ... "

"But ...?"

"I'm a bit nervous, so forgive me if I don't do it right and ... " Bliss was cut off by Jo's soft, gentle lips kissing her again. She felt arms embrace her and turned to see Marie behind her, the dark beauty smelled of sex and passion.

"Babe, there's nothing you can do to this little fuckslut she doesn't like!" Marie teased, fondling one breast. Felecia was snuggled in between Daria and Alexa now. Marie gave Bliss a kiss full of promise and moved back with the others.

Jo positioned herself and let Bliss have her first admiring look at Jo's body. Bliss saw her with new eyes, her beautiful face, sparkling green eyes, perfect, almost sculpted round tits, slender legs and totally bald pussy. Teasingly, Jo stroked her cunt with her fingers and splayed it open.

"Come on baby, be my lover now, I want it!" Jo said in a voice that was huskier than anything Bliss had heard before. Bliss didn't hesitate, she moved on top of Jo and began kissing, licking and rubbing, her hands exploring Jo's body, her body rubbing against Jo's, pussy to pussy. She moved downwards and found herself hovering over Jo's muff. No hesitation – she went in and began eating her first pussy. It wouldn't be her last, she was hooked from the very first lick, Jo flowed on to her tongue and she slurped it up even faster than she'd drank her Cabernet.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe this is her first time!" Jo squealed for the benefit of their audience. "She's got a long tongue, it's hitting all the right spots, she's fucking incredible!"

Encouraged and emboldened, Bliss inserted her fingers deep inside her friend's cunt and began fucking then in and out rapidly. Jo's pussy gripped her fingers tightly, but she was determined between tongue and hands, she was going to make Jo cum and cum hard!

Jo was screaming so loud, Bliss wondered why Sophie hadn't come down to check on them, but she continued her digital and oral manipulation of her beautiful girlfriend. Going purely on instinct, she licked with her tongue and stroked and fondled and she could see from Jo's smiling face and twitching body that her instincts were on the money, because Jo was obviously in the throes of orgasm. Her body jerked and twitched like she was almost having a seizure, but you could see the look of pure joy on her face.

"H-how was I?" Bliss asked, still nervous about all of it.

"Oh my fucking God, do you have to ask?" Jo responded, still panting.

The girls all laughed, they had a bite of cake, then things changed around.

Bliss found herself paired with Daria, who she knew the least of all the girls, as Daria was in college. She had eyes so dark they were almost black and dark, wavy hair, a body tall and elegant, almost model-perfect. Daria was to be her second female lover and she was more than happy with the pairing. She looked around and saw Jo with Marie and Alexa and Felecia already engaged in lez-play.

Daria had a beautiful touch, butterfly-soft and she led Bliss into a different style of love-play. It was slow and unhurried, touching here and there, massaging skin, she encouraged Bliss to kiss all the way up and down her long, beautiful legs, still clad in stiletto heels, much like Bliss' sister Julee favored. Bliss and Julee were much alike, Bliss realized, very cool and calm, beautiful in their movements.

"You're a lovely little playmate, I hope you'll join us again" Daria whispered as she relinquished the girl to Marie's sapphic embrace.

It was an evening beyond description. Bliss took on Marie and it was wild and frenetic, then she moved to blonde-on-blonde action with Alexa while the girls all watched, next she had her first dildo fuck from Felecia. Finally, Jo explained to her they'd finish with a Daisy Chain, the girls all joined in lips and tongues and fingers playing with horny pussies. It was a wonderful end to the night.

Or so Bliss thought.

It was about 2 AM when Sophie descended the stairs, clad in a filmy blue peignoir. "Room for one more?" she cooed. Jo walked over to her beautiful mother and kissed her with a mostun-daughterly kiss, then was joined by the others, one by one.

Bliss came to the shocked realization that Sophie knew full well what was going on and she saw Sophie's arms open wide to greet her. Sophie was breathtaking, so Bliss threw caution to the wind and kissed the seductive, older blonde with all the passion she could muster.

"Mom, you have got to make it with Bliss – she lives up to her name!" Jo purred as she hugged her mother. Sophie looked down at Bliss with green eyes virtually identical to her daughter's.

"May I?" Sophie asked and Bliss nodded. Both mother and daughter took Bliss to the corner and made beautiful, achingly-sweet love to her for over an hour. Bliss shook with pleasure every time she thought of that evening and all the others since, including the lingerie parties. Such good, exciting, naughty times ....

Bliss looked at her loving family – Julee, in her negligee; Tabby in a mauve teddy that complimented her skin tone and made her playfully sexy; Autumn in a black PVC bustier and matching thong with thigh-high boots, all hot and fucky, all her lovers. Her horny, incestuous, girl-lovers – and she was the party responsible for bringing them together.

They'd gotten Bliss naked and covered her with the scented oil she liked so much. Autumn was between her sister's legs, the girl's long tongue snaking deep inside Bliss' cunt, Autumn was by far the fiercest lover of her sisters, urgent and demanding, yet always worth it. Julee and Tabby were working on her tits and Bliss' mind drifted back to how she'd gotten all the fun and games off to a wild start ....

Bliss had practically staggered home the afternoon after her initiation in lesbian debauchery. They'd finally crashed at 5 AM, then around 11, everyone awoke and was horny again. She had her first taste of Sophie's cunt while Jo ate her out, Marie behind Jo, Felecia behind Marie fingerfucking her ass, Daria screwing Felecia with a shiny metal vibe and Alexa licking Daria intently. It was a near-simultaneous orgasm and after they came, they lunched, said their goodbyes and, with promises of further times to cum, Bliss headed home.

She wasn't surprised to find their place empty, her Mom was at work, as were the twins. Bliss had no idea where Julee was until she walked into the kitchen a minute later.

"Heya sunshine!" Julee said as she poured a cup of coffee. She offered one to Bliss, who declined. "You've got a goofy grin on your face, didja have a good time last night?"

Bliss' mind drifted back to all the various sensations she'd experienced and she felt her smile grow broader. " Oh, yeahhhh!" she sighed.

"You're always happy when you hang with Jo, she's such a cutie!" Julee smiled as she sipped from her steaming mug of coffee. Sitting on the stool, long legs crossed, Julee looked casually sexy to her sister. She thought of her romp with Jo and Sophie, then her session with Daria, much like Julie and she felt her pussy warming. Oh, she couldn't ... could she?

Julee had this habit of swinging her leg while she sat, and with her stilettos on, it was unconsciously sexy. Bliss tried to push the kinky thoughts from her mind, but her sister's sexy legs and painted toes were sexy and distracting.

Bliss could smell her sister's perfume, it was erotic and in the low-cut blouse she was wearing, she could see Julee was braless. Her hair, long and sexy, hung loose, she was wearing a tight pair of Daisy Dukes and Bliss could see the outline of her sister's pussy. Oh God, she was turning into a perve – but Bliss didn't think she wanted to fight the urge. She was becoming increasingly hot for her own sister, but then again, Bliss came from a very sexy, good-looking family.

"Hey sunshine, you seem kind-of distracted. You okay?" Julee asked with a concerned tone.

Bliss found herself almost unable to speak, a rarity for her. She nodded and tried to compose herself, but she was aroused. Despite having had session after session of hot lesbian sex the previous evening, she was ready to go again. Her pussy was wet, she knew it.

Had Julee, who was a free spirit, ever had a woman? Bliss was almost shocked at her own thoughts regarding her sister's sex life, she could feel her nipples stiffen as she thought of Julee and Jo in bed together.

Okay – the urge to sleep with her sister was overwhelming. How to make that happen? Then Julee opened the door.

"So, what'd you do at the party last night?"

"Had sex."

Julee gaped. "There were boys over?"

Bliss shook her head. "No. No boys."

Julee's jaw practically hit the floor, she nearly dropped her coffee. "Y-You had sex with Jo?"

Bliss had her sister in her web, she began to spin it. "Yes – among others."

Julee could not believe what she was hearing, Bliss was the last girl she'd suspect of being a lez, or Jo, for that matter. "Others?" she croaked out.

A less-than-innocent look crossed Bliss' face. "There were 6 of us at the party, Jules. It was so hot. I ate them all, fucked them all and was fucked by most – oh yeah, and Sophie too!"

Julee was shocked beyond words. "S-Sophie? Jo's mom?"

Bliss could see Julee squirming on the stool. "Mmm-hmm, she joined us later. She's good and oooh, can she move. We had a 3-way!"

"We?"

"Sophie and Jo and me."

"What?! Hell Bliss, that's incest!"

"Oh fuck Julee, who cares? It was hot and naughty – maybe it was because it's forbidden, it made it sexier. All I know is, we're all girls, no one can get pregnant!"

Julee got off the stool and left the room, heels clicking on the tile floor. Bliss followed her older sister into the living room. "You okay?" she asked.

Julee was on the sofa and looked up at her tiny, blonde sibling. She smiled a weak smile.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers