Brandon's Fuckslut Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Two Irish twin hotties make Victoria's trip a grand old time.
4.7k words
4.57
63.4k
36

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers

As she sat in the Cat & Cage Pub in Dublin, nursing her Shanty, Victoria knew her relationship with Kelly was likely coming to an end. All the signs were there.

How could she be with a man who was with her in such a beautiful country, yet didn't want to take her to see the sights? He was sitting in their hotel room even now, drinking and watching "football".

Another factor was the fact his family didn't take to her because she wasn't Catholic. They were civil, but that was about as good as it got.

She looked around and saw all the happy people and the cheery locals having fun, laughing, drinking and having a meal. So why in hell was she here, alone?

There was another sign -- Kelly's ardor had cooled considerably. He'd never been a fireball in bed though. Victoria sighed. What was it with her? Why did she seem to attract such duds? Were they always that way? Or did she just come to notice it at some point? Or did she make them that way?

The barmaid, Colleen, came over with her bill. She handed it to Victoria and flashed a beautiful smile. The woman wore almost no makeup, but was sensual and earthy, with beautiful curves, shoulder-length, auburn-reddish hair and bright green eyes that twinkled with merriment. In the Pub's uniform, she was lovely to behold.

"You look like you've the weight of the world on your shoulders, and that's a fact" Colleen told her.

Victoria smiled up at her. "It's nothing."

"Anything that puts a frown on such a lovely face isn't nothing. Do you want to talk about it?"

"My boyfriend -- my lover -- and I are here in this beautiful place and all he wants to do is eat, drink and watch Soccer. I want to see your lovely country and, quite frankly, I would like to have a bit of sex."

Colleen sat down beside Victoria for a moment. "Men. Useless sods they can be. I'd suggest you drown your sorrows in a few drinks and a good, hearty meal but we're closin' in a few and it's last call."

Victoria tried to force a smile. "It's all right."

"No, tisn't, and I have me an idea. Can you wait a while while I help with the closin' up?"

Victoria nodded, she had nothing better to do and wouldn't be surprised if Kelly had already turned in and was lost to the world.

It didn't seem to take long, most of the customers knew it was near closing and had finished up. Colleen came back with her coat on and took Victoria's hand.

"If you have no plans, I'd like to take you home, we'll have a bite, we'll get you a bit soused and have a merry old time. Someone as pretty as you deserves a night out. What do you say?"

Victoria thought it sounded wonderful, she accepted the younger woman's offer readily. She certainly didn't look like an Axe Murderer and she was pretty sure she knew what "soused" meant and she thought it sounded like a splendid idea.

Colleen took Victoria's hand and the two women walked arm-in-arm back to Colleen's home, learning about each other, Victoria learning about Ireland, its people and Colleen herself, Colleen learning that the America she'd seen it pictures wasn't quite real and laughing when Victoria told her "we're not all like Gordon Gecko."

It wasn't a long walk and Victoria found herself very much enjoying the company. Colleen was lovely, sweet, unaffected and very happy in her own skin, Victoria warmed to her almost immediately.

The girls walked into Colleen's home and there was the aroma of something wonderful and fresh-baked bread wafting throughout. A sweet, lilting voice called out "Colleen. Is that you?"

"'Tis" Colleen answered back.

A woman entered from another room and it was startling to Victoria. It was evident from the look of her she was Colleen's twin, yet there were differences. Where Colleen was lovely and down-to-earth in her look, this woman was strikingly beautiful. Her hair was a bit more auburn than her twin's, she had on makeup that was perfectly applied and a necklace of what could only be real diamonds on her neck. She was dressed in a calf-length black dress that hugged every curve and the dress had a slit that went mid-thigh. She wore shoes that Victoria knew were Prada and probably cost a small fortune.

"I've brought us a guest, big sister. Brigid, this is my new friend Victoria, Victoria, meet my twin sister Brigid."

Brigid held out a perfectly-manicured hand and took Victoria's. She felt something, but she didn't know what.

"You've brought us quite the lovely friend, I see. Welcome to our home dear, make yourself comfortable. Will you be joinin' us for a meal?" Brigid asked.

Victoria nodded and the women went back to the kitchen. She saw Brigid whisper something in her twin's ear, but was unable to make it out. While she heard the clatter of dishes, pots and pans, she looked around the house. It reflected both women, there were knick-knacks and things that were obviously decades, even centuries, old, yet every piece of furniture was expensive, all the colors matched, the house was perfect in every detail.

The twins came out of the kitchen with a large serving tray and three bowls of stew that smelled so good, Victoria was hungry immediately and her troubles forgotten. There was bread, homemade, and fresh butter and she ate a fair bit more than she would have expected, all the while socializing and learning about the beauteous Irish twins.

Brigid was oldest by 10 minutes, and despite the differences, they were identical twins. Brigid worked in fashion and damned hard at it, she made almost ten times as much as her sister, who still worked in the same Pub her father and mother had run with their uncle. Colleen was bubbly and loved everyone, Brigid more reserved, although she was surely friendly. The girls parents now lived in Belfast and they saw them rarely, not wanting to move, Brigid had bought the house from their parents, the twins had lived here all their life.

The twins were both 42, Colleen had never married, Brigid had a brief marriage that produced one daughter, Meagan, who was in the US at University. Victoria exacted a promise from Brigid that she'd have her daughter call Victoria when she got back and she'd invite the girl for a weekend at her home, as she knew few people.

Dinner done, it was time for the "sousing", Colleen jibed.

Brigid left the room and came back with 3 large glasses of an odd-looking drink, dark as pitch on the bottom, lighter on top. Victoria's curiosity was piqued. "What the heck is that?" she whispered to Colleen.

"It's a Black Velvet, it's very good, hard cider and Guinness. I think you'll like it."

Colleen got up and brought Victoria her drink, this time she heard what Brigid whispered "Well, does she?" It made no sense, she just brushed it aside and took a drink. It was strong, but nice and the girls sat there and talked with her, chattering, entertaining her and making the sensual blonde feel very welcome.

A 2nd drink followed and then, a 3rd. The hour was getting quite late and Victoria thought she'd imposed enough on the two women, so she smiled. "I think I should likely get going, it's very late. Is there a cab I can call or should I walk or ...?"

Brigid smiled, her sister following. "Don't be daft girl, you're in no condition to walk and you'll not be getting a cab at this time of night. You'll stay here and we'll have no argument."

Although she was indeed "soused", Victoria was sober enough to realize the twins were correct. She doubted Kelly would give a damn anyway, and if he did, let the bastard have a little worry. The girls told her they'd share Brigid's room and she could have Colleen's. Then she realized she had nothing to wear to bed.

"Oh, that's no problem, you can sleep in your underwear or I am sure we can find one of Colleen's nightgowns -- although we'll have to look a bit."

"Oh?"

Brigid chuckled. "Yes, neither of us usually wear much to bed."

Victoria felt a bit more sober when she heard that. Somehow, the image of these two in a bed, side-by-side with nothing on, was -- arousing? She shook her head, trying to get the cobwebs out.

Colleen smiled "I'll go and try and find you a ..."

Victoria held up her hand. "No, it's not necessary. I'll sleep in my underwear and you don't need to give up your bed, I can sleep out here on the couch."

Brigid smiled. "You will not. You're our guest and you'll have a nice warm bed to sleep in this evening."

"But you two ..."

"Pay it no mind. We've slept together many times, when we were small and since. Sometimes we still like to cuddle up."

"Oh?"

Colleen interjected. "Indeed. Sometimes it's nice to have a warm body to snuggle up to."

Brigid giggled. "Or other things!"

Colleen turned to her sister and said "Brigid. Behave yourself!"

Brigid sighed. "Oh, all right. Sometimes you're no fun."

"Only sometimes. Now, we should be turning in. Our guest is probably tired."

Victoria smiled. "Not really, but it's okay. Thanks so much for your hospitality, you've been very kind."

Brigid leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "Not at all, you've been a lovely guest, it's been our pleasure."

Colleen moved in for a kiss, but her kiss was different. She kissed Victoria on the lips, softly and sweetly, Victoria felt a warmth suffuse her body, she really liked this girl. Then she realized Brigid was watching them.

"Colleen, stop. Your sister's watching us."

"Oh, that's no never mind. She's seen me kiss another girl before."

"Yes, and vice-versa." Brigid smiled.

"Sometimes it's the same girl." Colleen smiled.

Becoming more sober by the minute, Victoria looked at the twins, now standing arm-in-arm and smiling.

"You're gay?" she asked them. Colleen nodded, Brigid shook her head. "I like men, they have their uses. I was married, remember. I'm bi-sexual."

Colleen said. "I like men as friends, but to sleep with? No thanks. The funny thing is, Brigid and I are attracted to the same kind of woman."

Brigid went on. "We like women who are very sexual, lovely, feminine -- you're our type of woman. Both of us are attracted to you, you're the kind of woman we both like to sleep with."

Victoria suddenly clued in. That is what Brigid had meant by "does she?" earlier on. She was asking her sister if Victoria slept with women.

"Anyway, we'll be off to bed now and ..."

Victoria interjected. "Hang on, hang on. Colleen, did you bring me home so that you could sleep with me?"

Colleen shook her head, her long hair moving a bit. "No. I liked you and thought you needed some cheering up, I had no ulterior motive, save for that."

"Brigid, did you think your sister brought me home for you to sleep with?"

Brigid grinned and flushed a bit. "Yes. She's done it before, the little scamp. We've had a few grand old times with willing women in this home."

Victoria was flattered. "Both of you would like to have sex with me?"

The twin Irishwomen nodded, both lovely and unique in their own way.

Victoria sighed. "Well, I'm not really tired. Is you bed big enough for the three of us?"

She saw twin sets of green eyes widen with amazement, Brigid got ahold of herself faster and said "It does, does that mean you're considering it?"

Victoria smiled. "I've already decided and you're both very lovely, it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. It'd certainly make this holiday a bit more memorable."

Colleen spoke up again. "There's one more thing we should tell you before we take you into that bedroom and have our wicked way with you."

Brigid said "It's very important."

"Oh? What's that?"

Brigid's beautiful eyes twinkled as she spoke "We don't just sleep with the girl at the same time -- we share."

Colleen, sensing Victoria did not fully comprehend, said "We don't just share the partner, we share each other."

Victoria looked at the auburn-haired, twin beauties and though a bit fazed, she maintained her composure. "So -- you have sex together?" They nodded. "Is this something that started when you were young or ...?"

Brigid smiled and explained. "No -- it started a few years ago. I'd just gotten my divorce and Mum and Dad were talking about moving. Col and her lover had ended things and she was lookin' for a place to live, so we decided to pool our resources and buy the house."

Colleen continued the story "One night, I had no plans for the evening and Brigid's date had to cancel, so we're left to ourselves at home. We decided what the hell, and we got into the drink a wee bit. We ended up playing a game of confessions and I confessed to Brigid that I'd always wondered what it'd be like to have sex with her."

Brigid spoke next. "Well, I had to admit, it got me thinkin'. After all, we are identical twins and I wondered, how much alike were we in bed? So, we had a few more drinks, got naked, went to bed and had sex until the sun came up."

"How was it? Were there differences?"

Brigid gave her a soft smile and took Victoria's hand. "Why don't you let us show you?"

There was a small knot in the pit of her stomach, but her sensual nature and curiosity overcame that. Victoria let Brigid lead her into the bedroom, it was as lovely as the rest of the home, large and inviting, with a big double bed and candles lit on both nightstands and on the bureau. Colleen had proceeded her twin and turned down the covers and was reclining on the bed.

"I'm glad you're going to join us" Colleen said, coming behind Victoria and brushing her long, blonde hair to the side. "We promise to make it wonderful for you, we're both so happy that you're here." She felt her new friend's lips and tongue on her neck, behind her ear and she felt herself already drifting into sexual excitement.

"May I undress you?" Brigid asked and Victoria nodded, not trusting herself to speak as Colleen began to ignite the embers of her desires with soft lips.

Brigid unbuttoned the black silk blouse her new lover was wearing and saw the beautiful body underneath for the first time. Her skin was a medium-tan and unblemished, she wore a very expensive bra and it came off easily, her large tits bounced free. Brigid weighed each of them in her hands and licked the large nipples, seeing them respond and hearing a hum of joy from Victoria.

Colleen nuzzled the back of Victoria's neck and her naked shoulders, her nails trailing up and down the blonde's shoulderblades. The sexy redhead thought that their new lover was so elegant, sensual and yet, there was something underneath all that just waiting to be let out.

Victoria lifted her hips and let Brigid slide her skirt off and down long, still-slender legs, smooth, silky and Brigid ran her hands over them. Colleen had done well, their new playmate was a true delight.

"Hey, something's wrong here!" Victoria cried out.

Brigid and Colleen looked up at Victoria, then at each other. What had they done wrong?

"Why am I the only one around here who is naked?" Victoria said with a teasing smile. Both women laughed and conceded that the blonde had an excellent point. They began to strip, but Victoria stopped them.

"Hey -- I've got an idea. Why don't you two undress each other?"

Brigid looked at her sister and Colleen looked back and an unspoken agreement was reached. Victoria's idea was sexy, it seemed as if she was getting into the spirit of the all-girl festivities.

Brigid's back was to Colleen, her sister unzipped the long, elegant dress and Brigid stepped out of it. The woman was sexy underneath as well, her lingerie was designer, designed to entice and seduce and for a moment, Victoria almost wished the woman would keep it on, but bra and thong were removed quickly, although Brigid had the common sense to keep her stockings and expensive heels on. Colleen nuzzled her sister's neck and kissed each nipple, working her way down pierced navel to sweet, shaved pussy and down Brigid's legs and up again. Brigid's eyes were closed as her sister worked her over, but Colleen stopped in deference to their guest.

Brigid knew what her sister was doing, both arousing her and giving Victoria a little show, an indication of what she could expect. Brigid intended to do the same, she kissed Colleen hard on the lips, then got her sister out of her clothing. Some of the identical twin's differences became obvious, Colleen's skin was a bit more pale, her lingerie, although black and lacy, was not as elegant as Brigid's. Nor was her navel pierced or her pussy shaved, although it was neatly trimmed. She was also far more wet than her twin and Victoria could almost smell her arousal. Brigid didn't make love to her sister in the same manner -- she buried her face in Colleen's pussy and holding her steady, she ate pussy with true incestuous ardor.

"Oh big sister, you still know my body better than anyone!" Colleen sighed in a soft-accented voice as her twin devoured her. Brigid was a noisy lover, it seemed almost out of character for the refined woman, but Colleen's head was thrown back as her sister feasted on her body. She stumbled back to the bed and fell back, nearly landing on top of Victoria.

"Sorry darlin'" Colleen smiled as she looked from her upside-down position on the bed, Brigid hurrying to join them. All three women looked at the others and all three shared a very happy smile.

"We're not going to get much sleep tonight!" Victoria teased as the twins moved on either side of her.

"Neither of us has to work in the mornin', you'll be worth staying up late for!" Brigid smiled as she turned Victoria's head to hers to share a sweet, warm kiss that grew more passionate with each second.

"Hey sister-mine, we share, remember?" Colleen teased and she turned Victoria to her, enjoying Victoria's favors. Brigid had already moved in to Victoria's tits and was caressing one, enjoying the feeling of them, their round beauty, how large and firm they were and how soft the nipples were to suck on. Brigid gave her sister a thumb's up, green eyes met green eyes and Colleen began sucking and playing with the other breast.

Victoria held each woman's head close and let the two beauties nurse on her tits, her body almost shaking with pleasure as they sucked her. What a difference a day makes, she giggled to herself as the twins pleasured her body. She was being made love to in the most pleasant of manners and let herself be pushed gently down on the large, comfortable bed.

"You're very lovely, we're going to enjoy you, you blonde bitch!" Brigid hissed as she went down towards the blonde's sweet pussy, licking and hot for some more sweet pussy cream. Colleen continued to play with Victoria's big, round tits, loving them and licking them, they glistened in the candlelight as the beautiful lesbian aroused her further.

Victoria just let herself go and become lost in the moment. The sisters were inflaming her, thoughts of Kelly's disinterest fading. She was desirable, these two lovely creatures wanted her and every lick and stroke, every glint in their green eyes, every subtle smile let her know that she was worthy of adoration.

"Dear God, did I make the right decision!" Victoria groaned. "Oh, you redheaded sluts, you sister-loving whores, eat my cunt, play with my tits -- keep it up!" Victoria moaned.

Brigid blew her sister a kiss, this was not the first woman they'd played with in the big bed -- far from it -- but she was the most sensual and responsive. Colleen grabbed the kiss and began to maul Victoria's soft mams, while Brigid applied the same passionate licking and sucking to the blonde's pussy that she had previously bestowed on her sister's.

Victoria just basked in the attention that was being lavished on her, then felt a bit guilty. The twins had been nothing but hospitable and she was having all of the fun. It was time to return the favors. She tapped Colleen on the shoulder.

"Mmm?" Colleen said, seemingly in a sexual daze.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers
12