Brandy is a Fine Girl

Story Info
A successful author meets the young beauty of his dreams.
4.4k words
4.57
23.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,740 Followers

This one is dedicated to a fan and the special person in her life. I hope she enjoys it. ~~BrettJ

*****

Brandy stood out on the deck of our new home, taking it all in. We were only just back from our honeymoon and we returned to a beautiful ocean front property I have owned for a while. It was my getaway when I need seclusion, and now it would serve as my home with this bewitching beauty I so adored. It had always been more opulent and spacious than a single man needed, but I could easily afford it after the royalties from my second novel poured in. I splurged on the lavish property and admittedly, I was showing off to those who hadn't thought I would ever make it as an author.

I am pretty sure the majestic scope was a bit overwhelming to her, having been born and raised in a small town in rural Georgia. Had it not been for a bit of serendipity, we two would never have met. I saw her smile as the ocean waves crashed against the sand and the sun shone brightly. In my opinion, as beautiful as the scenery was, it paled in comparison before my new wife. In a beautiful white negligee that was equal parts silk and lace, her hair blonde like corn silk and eyes as blue as that same ocean, she made my heart sing. Just a few short months ago, I would never have believed someone like her would be with someone like me. My view of the world had changed and it had all been serendipity.

My meeting with Brandy came about in an unusual way. I had gone to dinner with two friends, both female. Candy and Angela wanted to break me out of the doldrums as I had just broken up with my latest paramour. "Face it, Jake," Angela continued to tease me. "You may be a decent writer, but your taste in women is abominable."

Angela and her girlfriend Candy had been readers of my erotic detective series for several years. They had started writing me fan letters. To their surprise, I wrote back. To my surprise, they kept writing. To their surprise, I owned property near where they both resided. I offered dinner, they accepted. Were the two sexy young beauties not so crazy about each other, I might well have made my move on one or both of them. This old dog still knows a few tricks and having money does not exactly hurt one's chances. An hour into our dinner, I saw how crazy they were about each other and I turned my desire into a desire for companionship and friendship. We've known each other for several months now and I enjoy their company and whimsical senses of humor. It still doesn't hurt to be seen with couple of gorgeous young gals on my arm and I find I enjoy my meal much more with a female companion - or two. A vivacious redhead and a smoking hot brunette can make even a bad meal palatable.

My much-younger companions are well aware that I think they're both sexy and dress to entertain me. The skirts are always short, the underwear is skimpy and the heels are high. On my end, I foot the bill and give them little hints about the latestShauna Shaw goings-on. They're also two of my most astute critics and can usually pick out the spots where I'm struggling. The two of them have even offered some good criticisms and insights. A smart novelist is one who listens to his fans while not pandering to them.

At the ripe old age of 49, I had resigned myself to being a lonely bachelor. I've had many dalliances and some tremendous adventures in the sack. Let's just be clear - not all of "Shauna's" adventures are entirely fictional. In my younger days, I was quite the lothario. I was tall, glib, funny and successful before I hit 30. I also had a libido that matched any stud in the adult industry.

What I discovered was that a lot of girls wanted me in bed more for the conquest than for the pleasure of my company. They wanted to bed the famous author. They wanted to sleep with the guy who had slept with (insert Playboy Playmate / model / actress' name here). They wanted to bag a rich guy so they could quit their job and have me support them. I lived with a few women, slept with a whole lot more - and never once did I findthat girl, the one that made me believe romance was a possibility. I was on a string of crazy affairs and one-night stands. It was fine when I was younger and enjoying the swinging lifestyle. When I was on the make, it didn't bug me. But as I neared 40, I started to want substance. I wanted my parents had, what my sisters had. I might have been a macho stud with money to burn, but I had been raised by people who valued a good work ethic and commitment. Once the glitter and glitz became tiresome, I was lonely.

I made some great new friends once I stopped playing the field. Some of them, like my friend Tahlia, were "friends with benefits". We became quite close and whenever I was in town, I stopped at The Horseshoe Tavern and had dinner. If Tahlia was "between swains" as she so laughingly put it, we would hook up. My pretty blonde friend was the closest thing to a relationship I'd had in years, although both of us knew it was going nowhere. For one thing, she was only a few years more than half my age.

When I befriended my two young fans, I took them to the Horseshoe and Tahlia wagged her finger at me. "What, are you tryin' to date two girls who will add up to your advanced years?" She said, causing Angela to guffaw and Candy to nearly drop her drink. After an evil stare from me, the girls explained our situation and we got the best table in the house. I would meet my two new friends every other week or so and was the envy of every guy in the place. If the girls were being overly affectionate with each other, I could almost feel the stares burning a hole in my head. If they wanted to further scandalize the crowd, they would make out with each other a few times and then turn their attentions to me. It was all phony, of course, but I felt like the luckiest guy in the crowd. If Tahlia decided to come out and join us, all bets were off.

Just a few months back, I was with the ladies and I noticed a guy giving one of Tahlia's girls a hard time. He was being loud, belligerent and a misogynistic bully. I might have been a player, but I like women. I was raised by three of them. Candy and Angela kept looking over at this boor and back at me. Tahlia is a little hell raiser, but the emphasis is on "little" at 5'4". The gal is a pistol, but this goon needed a bazooka. My companions looked at me again and decided that I was elected.

Okay, I could be chivalrous when called upon. I put down my drink, gathered up my courage and added a bit of swagger to my step. I moved alongside the jerk and the pretty bartender and inserted myself between them. "Hey buddy," I said to him. "I think the lady would like it if you moved along. How about calling it a night?"

The guy turned to me and if I'd lit a match, he would have exploded. He had more than a few under his belt. "Yeah?" He stood tall, taller than me. "What business is it of yours?"

"She's a friend of mine and I own 40% of this place," I told him, puffing out my chest. Not true and true - I loaned Tahlia the money to purchase the Horseshoe from the previous owners.

"Don't care, I am not leaving until I've had a few more," he said and moved in on the young lady. He didn't even know what hit him when he went sailing through the front door. Before my success as an author, I had worked as a bouncer in several night clubs. I knew how to deal with surly drunks. If he came back through the door, I'd put his lights out. Fortunately, Tahlia had already called the police who were dealing with him outside. He was in the squad car and gone while the crowd cheered. I found out later this guy pulled this kind of crap all of the time. As I returned to the girls, I suggested to Tahlia - actually, Itold her - that she should ban him from the bar. Angela and Candy were in agreement as he had intimidated them as well and very little intimidates my friendly hellions.

I was about to order our meal when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see the girl I had just rescued from the lout. She was the most incredible woman I've ever seen. Writers don't believe in love at first sight. We author stories about such events, but we're cynical at heart. I can state categorically that I looked at this young woman and could not speak. I had fallen and what's more, my two companions knew it. They both smiled at each other and nodded.

"That wasso cool!" The pretty blonde said as her voice revealed a soft, Southern accent. "Someone has needed to put Davey in his place for a long time. Please, let me buy you and your girlfriends another round?"

"No need, I can pay ..." I protested, severely smitten and lost somewhere between her baby blues and lilting voice.

"We're not his girlfriends," Angela smiled. "We're girls and his friends, yes, but she is my girlfriend and I'm hers and ..." she paused for effect "... he istotally single!" I glared at my twenty-something friend for her obvious attempts at matchmaking. However, when I returned my gaze to the blonde, she seemed totally oblivious.

"Good," the blonde stunner smiled at all of us. "The world needs more gentlemen who will defend a lady's honor. Another round, coming up - don't go anywhere."

I think that my response was along the lines of "Guh" and it seemed to amuse Candy and Angela. When my damsel returned, I discovered Tahlia had comped our entire bill and she was pointing at the blonde and making some kind of motion and smiling. I invited the young lady to join us and forever changed my life.

"Tahlia's given me the rest of the night off, so if I'm welcome, I'd love to get to know you," my angel smiled. "I'm Brandy Saunders," she smiled. The girls introduced themselves and then, me. Brandy's eyes went wide. "You'rethe Jake Wilde?" She practically squealed. "Oh damn, I wish I had your latest novel here with me! I'd love an autograph," she continued to gush.

Angela whispered something to Candy and Candy giggled at her comment. I assumed it was something lewd and inappropriate. I found out much later that I was on the money.

Brandy moved close to me and she seemed to hang on every word that came out of my mouth. To this day, I don't recall a thing I said. Candy has assured me that I wasn't inappropriate in any way and that I was witty and charming. Angela told me I was "lovably goofy". I was, to use an old term, besotted. It didn't hurt that in her low-cut white blouse and short black skirt, Brandy was stunning. Despite the fact that I was in the company of a slinky brunette and a dazzling redhead - sex goddesses both - I had eyes only for Brandy. Of course, I had no ulterior motives because this young lovely was more than 20 years my junior.

The evening flew by and what I recollect of it, was wonderful. The girls liked Brandy and she seemed to like them. We closed out the bar and my companions decided they were a bit too inebriated to drive and chose to take a taxi home. It was a nice evening and I was feeling okay, so I decided a walk would clear my head. Brandy asked me if I would walk her home, in case "Davey" returned. I told her it would be my pleasure, which was all-too true. Any excuse to spend a few extra minutes with the young charmer would be welcome. I thought I saw Angela and Candy shooting conspiratorial looks at Brandy as well all said good night to Tahlia. I decided that I had imagined the looks and took Brandy's arm to walk her home. It was nice to be in her company and we started talking like we had known each other all of our lives, which was impossible. Still, there was something beautiful and magical about the young woman that made me comfortable around her. It was a short walk to her apartment. I wished that it had been miles.

Brandy wanted me to come in for coffee, although I declined. I honestly wasn't certain if I could continue being such a gentleman once I was inside her apartment. I was torn between liking this young woman I had just met and desiring her more than I ever had any other woman. That conflict was resolved when she grabbed my coat by the lapels and pulled me to her. Then she laid a kiss on me that made my eyes roll back in my sockets. It wasn't the kiss of a grateful girl, it was the kiss of a hot young blonde who really wanted me. I'm almost surprised that my shoelaces didn't come untied.

When she let me go, there was an entirely different look on her lovely face. It was a look of seduction and desire. "Come back tomorrow night," she said, her voice dropping to a purr. "I'll give you as much attention as I can between serving drinks - and when I finish for the night, you'll have myundivided attention," she said as she turned on her heels and went inside. I knew I wasn't imagining this because the kiss had shaken all of the cobwebs from my head. I also sensed that Brandy wasn't interested in me because of my fame, reputation with the ladies, wealth or even the fact I had bailed her out of a jam. She liked the entirety of me and I honestly could not recall the last time that had occurred. I think I might have skipped a few steps on the way back to my place. I know I was whistling a happy tune.

I made sure to get plenty of sleep that night and through the day, plus I got as much work done as I possibly could. I sort-of thought I wouldn't be getting any sleep the following evening and beyond. When I returned to the Horseshoe the next night, I went in around 8. It wasn't busy and Brandy gave me alot of attention, much to the dismay / annoyance of the other male patrons. Tahlia kept on shooting me dirty looks, but it was all in fun. When she thought I wasn't looking, she was smiling at me and at Brandy. As for me, I was in the zone that night.

Brandy wasn't wearing her regular uniform that night, either. She was wearing a low-cut blouse, a red leather mini and spiky high heels. All of the male patrons in the bar were vying for her attention and tough break for them, I got all of it. Each and every time she walked by my table, she would give me a little shimmy to remind me of what awaited me. Her skirt was so short it barely covered her ass and I couldn't tell if she was wearing underwear. If she was, it had to be pretty miniscule. There were more than a few occasions that evening that I was unable to stand up.

It wasn't a busy evening, so Tahlia let Brandy knock off early and told her she'd close up. I got a knowing wink as we exited arm-in-arm. Despite my years of experience, I was nervous as I walked Brandy home. What was going to happen between us, or at least what I expected to happen between us, concerned me greatly. I had only known her for 2 short days and yet, I was nuts about this young blonde bombshell. It didn't help matters any that she looked very hot in her outfit and I sensed increasing my desire for her was its intended purpose. As she walked, the mini appeared as if it was painted on her gorgeous young body. She also had a very sexy walk and heels really worked for her.

The kiss she planted on me when we got to her door made the previous night's seem chaste. She coiled on leg behind me and drew me in and I swear that she was the sexiest and most aggressive female I have ever been with. When she let me loose, I almost stumbled in the door with her. How was someone so young so incredible at seduction?

"Coffee?" She smiled coyly at me as I entered the apartment. I nodded, wanting to take my time and not appear to her as just some horny old guy. The coffee she made for both of us was wonderful, although it could have tasted like dirt for all I cared. Every time she looked at me and smiled, batting her baby-blue eyes at me, I was lost.

We talked just as we had the previous evening, touching on our lives, common interests and learning about each other. I was impressed at just how intelligent she was and how worldly for such a young age. She was also an accomplished seductress because every so often, she would pepper the conversation with lingering caresses of my arm and her beguiling smile.

I didn't "put the moves" on Brandy. It all came about naturally, after about 45 minutes of clever, witty and flirtatious conversation and a few cups of coffee. She simply stood up and commented "no more waiting". She turned her back to me and displayed a pert little ass in that shiny red mini. "Unzip me?" Brandy asked and wiggled her butt at me. I took a deep breath to steady myself and keep my hands from shaking. I unzipped that sexy little skirt and then it was on the floor. She had been wearing underwear, but not much. A tiny red thong was all that stood between me and her lovely ass and pussy. The blouse followed in to the puddle on the floor. Now my new love stood proudly before me in a lacy black bra, the thong and heels. I was almost struck mute by her beauty but she broke my stupor by laughing and running off to the bedroom. I thought perhaps I should follow, it was the appropriate thing to do, after all.

She was stretched out on the bed like a magnificent animal, which she was, of a sort. She stretched out her arms to welcome me and I joined her on the bed. From that moment on, things changed. The sweet and almost demure Brandy vanished, to be replaced by a saucy little wench who seemed to know exactly what she wanted. My clothes were almost ripped from my body and there was a new look in her eyes, she almost looked crazy. I was so turned on by her that I just went along with it. "You're not quite what I expected," I managed to say as she was getting rid of most of my clothes.

"You expected some sweet, demure little thing?" She asked me and I nodded. "Fuck that!" Brandy laughed merrily. "I'm a grown woman and I go after what I want. From the moment you walked into the tavern a few weeks ago with those two hotties, I knew I wanted to know you better. Any man who can rein it in with two girls that sexy is a man with control - that's very sexy. Don't control yourself with me Jake, let me experience the hot stud Tahlia told me all about!" She moved on top of me and raked manicured red nails across my chest. "Don't be afraid to fuck the hell out of me!"God, how I wanted her at that moment!

My partner approached me with a sensual smirk on her face, it that makes any sense. Her hands actually tousled my hair playfully and then she crawled slowly down my body, trailing her soft blonde hair against my skin. It was an erotic move designed to heighten the pleasure of the moment and it worked. When she reached my midsection, I almost shivered. I knew what was to occur next and I welcomed it. She looked up at me with those dazzling blue eyes and smiled. Her ruby red lips encircled the head of my cock and I braced myself. No matter what else occurred tonight, I was going to do my best to make this memorable for Brandy. My own needs were on the back burner, everything she needed was of the utmost importance. I might never get an opportunity like this again and I wanted it indelibly scorched in my memories.

It wasn't the easiest thing in the world to stop myself from cumming and sooner than I wanted to. Brandy was amazing and her enthusiasm was contagious. I managed to hold off for what I thought was an acceptable period of time and when I was about to lose it, I tried to move away from her. Brandy wasn't having any of that and took my load down her throat with a devilish little grin. Now the ball was in my court.

I wasn't about to cede this game to my new lover and I took her in my arms as I moved all over her body with my lips and hands. She had skin as smooth as silk and as soft as satin. Her breasts were perfect, like cupcakes and her stomach was taut and toned. I adored every inch of her and kissed down her perfect legs and then, made my way back up to her mons. I kissed it tenderly before going in for the kill, licking her with relish. She was every bit as sweet as I would have expected her to be. She moved about the bed like the sexy kitten she was, making lovely little whimpering noises as I licked her sweet pussy. Finally, with a gentle sigh, she pushed my head away from between her thighs and smiled at me.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,740 Followers
12