Briana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He mumbled, "Can we check your hypothesis in your room instead of in the pool?"

She looked at me questioningly. I just smiled.

She blurted, "If this is what you two perverts want to find out, I'll need a glass of wine..."

I sat quietly. I couldn't explain to Briana that I remembered Terry's participation in a couple of three-way acts with my wife years ago. The prospect of similar fun with Briana suddenly looked realistic!

Terry stared at me and had a strange smile on his face. Did he also recall the encounters with my wife?...

The silence was deafening. I said, "Guys, it's time to leave the pool. Briana, let's go to our room, dress up, and stroll for an hour or two to see the new attractions on the strip. We'll have dinner at 7 pm at Superfrico, the psychedelic Italian restaurant. I heard that the atmosphere is unique and the food tasty. Terry, you can join us if you have nothing better to do. Tomorrow the conference starts, and we'll have less free time."

...

Briana looked terrific in her midi-style tight gray dress. The cleavage was modest but emphasized her naturally prominent breasts. The high heels shoes added another layer to her impressive look. In her shoes, she was gliding rather than walking... I liked her soft red lipstick and small diamond earrings.

I glanced at her up and down, admiring her body. She blushed, "Stop that. It's a simple combination that I used on many occasions before."

"Briana, on a different woman, the same clothes may not get that much attention, but on you..."

"Morti, would you lower your testosterone level for a few hours, so your eyes won't distract you from the main purpose of dinner - The food!"

"I wish... You are too good-looking!"

"Thank you. You are not bad either."

The restaurant was different than any I've seen before. Multicolor displays, mainly shades of blue and purple, dominated the room. The servers were dressed in bizarre clothes, and the electronic sound music was pretty loud. It was somewhat noisier than I wished.

Terry appeared moments later. He was dressed in tight blue pants and a red shirt. He smiled, "I decided to dress up for the unusual restaurant atmosphere. Briana, you didn't dress for the occasion but look amazing. I still think that you made a mistake going out with Morton. Here are the reasons why I'd be better for you. My father is a parking garage attendant, so he'll let you in for free when you park your car there. My mother is the best cook in the world. Her glazed chicken is to die for. If you marry me, you'll get her recipe for free. And my sister is a policewoman. She will cancel all your parking tickets. So you see, being with me has many advantages!"

Briana laughed, "Based on what you just said, I think I'll go out with your sister. At least I'll have some protection from men like you and Morti..."

Many restaurants with a themed atmosphere I had eaten before had mediocre food. Not this one. The Filet Mignon, Roasted Sea Scallops, and Heart of Palm salad were delicious. The specialty Martinis were interesting. We ordered three different ones and finished them before leaving. We felt the high alcohol level when we started moving. Terry and I had mild, temporary dizziness, but Briana was unsteady and leaned on me for help. She giggled, "Boys, I liked the cocktail, but now I need a strong coffee and a twenty minutes rest."

As we reached our floor, Terry said, "I need half an hour to finish something in my room. I'll knock on your door when I am done."

I opened the door and asked Briana if she wanted to rest on the bed or sit down, and I'll bring her the coffee. She opted for the coffee. Five minutes later, I served her hot black coffee. She was sitting silently with her eyes concentrating on my every move, smiling when I glanced at her, "Morti, have I told you that you look very sexy in these pants?"

"Not lately, but I am happy to hear it. You look terrific yourself..."

"Do you really think so, or are you being nice?"

I didn't bother answering. I moved behind her back and massaged her shoulders lightly. Her torso relaxed under my palms, and she bent slightly forward. The upper part of her dress separated from her chest, exposing creamy tits although I couldn't see the nipples. I let my hands descend her front, sliding into her dress and massaging her boobs over her soft bra. Her nipples hardened immediately, and Briana moaned. I kissed her neck and whispered, "Honey, your breasts are beautiful but feel much better without the cover..."

She didn't answer, and her moans became louder. I unfastened the bra and after several unsuccessful attempts, removed it. Her chest looked fantastic as before, except that now the marks of her hard nipples were visible.

"Morti, you make me so horny..." she whispered.

"We'll have to wait for a while because Terry will be here soon."

She grinned, "Is he coming here to show that he is up to the challenge from the pool?"

"Briana, ask him..."

A knock on the door interrupted me. I opened it for Terry. He had different clothes on now. He wore short tight pants and a tee shirt. He smiled at Briana, noticing her lack of a bra, "Lady, I think now you look even better than before."

Briana giggled, "You are naughty!... Are you ready for the challenge?"

"I thought you forgot all about it."

"Terry, are you chickening out?..."

He gazed at me. I nodded Yes.

"Ma'am, if you are ready, I am ready too."

"But the deal was about your swimsuit..."

"You are right." He removed his shirt and trunks and stayed in his swimsuit. "Like that?"

She ogled his groin. His package was somewhat bigger than in the morning at its resting state. Terry's prick was alive and began engorging. Was it due to Briana's lack of a bra? Was he already thinking about the upcoming assignment?

Briana mumbled, "So what's now?..."

He chuckled, "I thought the idea was for you to show me your tits and see if that would cause my penis to harden and tear up my swimsuit."

Her eyes concentrated on his groin, and the bulge slowly expanded in front of our eyes. She seemed mesmerized by the rate of his stiffening and the unmistakable marks of his massive tool behind the opaque swimsuit. She licked her upper lip.

She looked at me again, and when I did not react, she lowered the upper part of her dress to her waist. Her ample boobs stood straight, with her hard nipples staring directly at Terry. His organ continued its ascent and reached the top part of his swimsuit.

Terry begged, "May I readjust my pole's direction to make it more comfortable?"

Briana grinned, "Not with your hands, buddy. You can jiggle or ask for MY help, but I do not want your hands near it!"

Terry bent down and then stood up. The result was that the mushroomed head of his cock came out of his swimsuit... He blushed.

Briana smiled and purposely moved her upper body to the right and then left, causing her beautiful tits to bounce from side to side.

Terry's cock continued extending. About half of it was now above the level of his swimsuit. It looked dark, and the veins were noticeable.

Briana whispered, "Terry, I think it's better if you remove the swimsuit. You'll feel much better."

Terry stared at me questioningly. I nodded Yes. He looked at Briana, "I'll do it, but I shouldn't be the only one naked here..."

I moved toward Briana, kissed her lips gently, massaged her breast, and whispered in her ear, "Terry is right. I think we should also undress."

Briana glanced at my groin and grinned. My pecker sensed the situation was becoming 'interesting' and gradually climbed inside my pants.

"You boys are awful! You gang on a vulnerable lady who cannot protect herself from the wolves in the room... What option do I have?"

As I helped her dress down, I whispered in her ear, "I love you, baby."

Terry's swimsuit was on the floor next.

I let them ogle each other for a moment and subsequently undressed too.

Terry and I were Physically very different. He was black and I white. He was taller by 3" and somewhat heavier. His body was hairless, while mine had plenty of hair on my chest, tummy, pubic area, and legs. My cock was circumcised, and his not. His organ was as large as mine, but it was longer by about an inch...

I moved in her direction, grabbed her left tit, and pinched it lightly. She moaned. Her face was continuously following Terry. He approached us, took her hand, and kissed it gently. She shivered. He stared into her eyes and slowly moved her hand to his pectorals. She groaned as her eyes were fixed on his. She caressed his muscular chest for several seconds until his palm gently moved hers downward. She continued watching his face, hypnotized by his expression, as his hand placed hers on his tumescent member. Her body shuddered, and her gaze moved to his erect penis. Her palm enveloped part of his girth, moving up and down on it.

Terry looked at me pleadingly. I got it and moved sideways, letting him play with Briana. Her face had a strange expression though she didn't seem to suffer. Her body was reacting to Terry's will.

He lifted her chin gently and kissed her softly on her red lips. He whispered, "Lady, you are so pretty. And your body is so tempting. I want you!"

She moaned and kept silent.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and slowly pushed her down on her knees. She did not resist, and soon she was kneeling before him. With her palm around his large shaft, she looked into his face. He signaled toward his cock.

She sighed, and her lips touched the spongy head. She licked and then kissed it. Her eyes glanced at him again. He had a stern look. He didn't have to say a word. Her lips opened around his pecker, and seconds later, half his cock was buried in her mouth. She began bobbing up and down, and her hand gently massaged his big sac.

Terry looked at me. It was time to move to bed.

...

I pulled Briana's head off of his cock. She tried to resist but then gave up. It dislodged from her mouth with a popping sound. Her eyes were closed as I led her to bed. I moved to her right and Terry to her left. I French kissed her, tasting Terry's precum in her mouth. Meanwhile, his mouth was sucking hungrily on her rubbery nipple. She was moaning in my mouth as both her hands were busy looking for our hard pricks.

Terry's head moved gradually south, paying special attention to her pretty navel and proceeding to her cunt. He spread her legs and latched on her pussy lips. She groaned, placed her palm on his head, and pushed his face into her. I pinched her nipple harder, and French kissed her again, shoving my tongue as deeply in her mouth as possible.

Suddenly her body stopped moving, followed by an exaggerated extension of her torso, and she began convulsing. My mouth was muffling her sounds, but I still felt her scream into my mouth. Briana's orgasm lasted for two full minutes, and then slowly, her convulsions started diminishing.

Terry lifted his head from her vagina and looked at me. I signaled him to remain between her thighs and insert his dick inside her. He climbed up on his knees, aimed it at her entrance, and very gently made his way into her pussy. Briana's slowly decreasing climax accelerated again, and her body started shuddering again. She whimpered and mumbled unfamiliar words, occasionally alternating with a short cry.

I turned her face in my direction and touched her lips with my penis tip. Instinctively she opened her mouth and took in as much as she could.

Now her quivering body was impaled by Terry's cock from below and mine from above. I followed Terry's rhythm, and soon enough, we were well synchronized. Gradually Terry's strokes became faster and stronger, and it was clear that he was very close to cumming.

Briana felt the pace increasing, and her orgasm augmented as well. Her body was now moving uncontrollably between the two of us. My climax exploded in her throat like a runaway train. She was so out of it that I was concerned about aspiration, but her throat muscles responded reflexively, swallowing rope after rope of my spunk.

I left my softening cock in her mouth as a pacifier, watching Terry gather his last strength to pound her cunt with abandon. He came with a loud grunt, causing her body to jolt once in the air.

Subsequently, we removed our pricks from her hot and sweaty body and lay down by her side. I looked at Terry. His face was peaceful, and his eyes shut. I waited for Briana to recover fully.

Eventually, she opened her eyes; she glanced at Terry, then me, and whispered, "That was amazing! I remember being in heaven looking down at the two guys abusing my body in this room. I wanted to complain, but an angel told me paradise has no courts. If I didn't like what I was going through, I needed to go to the other room. It was hell! So now I am here..."

"Darling, I do not get what you are saying. Was it a good, bad, or 'whatever' experience?"

She hugged me and said sweetly, "I am not sure yet. To make it absolutely certain, the three of us will need to play together at least two more times..."

12