Briana Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt my pole filling her tight cunt, Briana's breathing increased, and she sucked harder on Debra's cunt lips, making her convulse even harder.

I was so horny that I didn't care about anything but my pleasure. My strokes became gradually harder and faster. I pinched Briana's tits. I was seconds away from cumming when Briana groaned into my open mouth, and her torso went into a tailspin. The lady underwent a second orgasm just as I began ejecting jet after jet into her womb!

When I was done, I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes. I was happy - It was a successful threesome. Nobody was hurt emotionally or physically, and each one had climaxed twice. I was spent but extremely happy!

Briana was the first one to recover fully. She said, "Guys, initially, I was terrified. Thanks for helping me. I love to think that if I am a pervert, you guys are too. Debra, how many orgasms do you still have... sorry, I meant to ask how many days you still have here?..."

The three of us laughed.