Brianna & Arianna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a bright smile, "Mike, the way you describe your CPR technique sounds very tempting. I might just faint in the water. Let's go."

We undressed and entered the bubbly hot water. The temperature was 102 degrees. I sat on one side and watched her surveying the whirlpool. Then she approached me, sat on my lap and murmured, "I am so lightheaded, I think I'll pass out soon."

"In that case, no need to wait until you lose your consciousness. I'll start life saving procedures right now. I kissed her gently and my palm found her round breast and squeezed it. She sighed, "Mike I've met you only a moment ago and my body reacts to your touch like we know each other for years. I am already horny!"

My hand moved down and reached her cunt. I inserted 2 fingers and realized the lady was right; The inside of her pussy was full of her juices. Her tiny hand enveloped my growing member, and began bobbing it. The combination of her breathtaking body, obvious desire to be fucked, and her expert hand milking my erect rod aroused me fast.

I whispered in her ear, "Honey, I have an undeniable urge to abuse your gorgeous body. NO is not an option, but you can choose the site - In the jacuzzi or in bed."

She glanced into my eyes, "You are the boss. You decide."

Subsequently, I lifted her body and placed her sitting on the ledge. I spread her knees apart and started sucking on her cunt folds. She began moaning and her hands pulled my face deeper into her. After 10 minutes of sucking and licking her sweet nectar, that was mixed with the jacuzzi's water, I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy, rubbed her clitoris with my thumb and shortly after, penetrated with my pinky into her puckered hole. Brianna's body jolted and a major climax took over her. I continued my ministrations for several minutes and gradually slowed down.

Next I climbed out, lifted Brianna in my arms and carried her to the closest guest room. I dried both of us and lied by her side. It took a few more minutes to open her eyes. She grinned at me, "Are you Mike or the the sex god I read about in one of the Mythology stories?..."

"Brianna, I have an alibi. It wasn't me." I pulled her hand and placed it on my raging cock, "See, I did not have sex with you! Yet... But now I intend to do just that!"

She closed her eyes, had a big smile and spread her legs. I moved between them and bent to milk her left jug. Her tits were so sexy, I wondered if I would ever be able to overcome their oh-so-sexy appearance... My lips latched to a hard nipple and sucked hungrily on it. At the same time, my pecker directed itself into her opening and began moving in.

Brianna whispered, "Your monster is stretching me in such a pleasurable way, that there is nothing I can do but know my orgasm is about to kick in any second now!".

And seconds later, her torso quivered and she whimpered. I took my time and penetrated slowly until my pole had disappeared completely inside her love-hole. Brianna was already seeing stars, so I didn't bother her. I began plowing her body, enjoying the significant friction. Watching her uncontrolled movements enhanced my horniness and soon enough I erupted in her vagina.

We rested for half an hour and then went to a nearby Panera to eat.

Before separating, Brianna looked at me, "Do you think we can do the same thing tomorrow evening? I enjoyed so much the jacuzzi, your oral job and the way you fucked me, that I'd love to have similar experience one more time before trying something new."

"Yes, we can."

...

The following afternoon Brianna arrived at my house and smiled at me, "Can we go to the jacuzzi like yesterday?"

"Of course. Let me finish something first. You go to the jacuzzi area and get in. I'll be there in a jiffy.

She moved slowly out the door.

I finished 7 minutes later and went to the jacuzzi. Brianna wasn't there. I looked for her and found her walking in the hall. I chuckled, "Were you looking for something?"

She seemed confused, "Sorry, I forgot the way."

I grabbed her hand and led her to the jacuzzi's area. She ogled the yard, pool, and jacuzzi with awe, "Mike it is very pretty here."

I began undressing and told her to do the same. She took her time, but once she was naked, my dirty mind could only think about a single subject - A pleasurable way to play with her fantastic assets...

In the water she smiled at me, "The water is great!"

"I was thinking the same - The hot bubbly water is the second best thing in the jacuzzi. After you, of course..."

She smirked, "The way you say it suggests you intend to seduce me."

"Me? Never! I am a virgin and do not plan to lose my cherry for at least 10 more years."

"That'll be the day... By the way, yesterday you did a wonderful job. Would you like to diversify?"

"What do you mean?"

"You gave me oral and then we had vaginal intercourse. Are you interested in different style this time?"

"Sure. What is your suggestion?"

"Any foreplay with my sensitive nipples is a good beginning. Missionary is not bad as an appetizer, and if you are into a real treat, anal is an option."

I was stunned, "You DO remember that when erect, my cock is 8" in length and quite wide..."

She giggled, "I must have forgotten, but I am not backing down. If you are interested, use a lot of lubrication and start slowly. I think we can do it. The biggest one I did this way was 7" but I have no idea what was the circumference, which is more important."

I smiled at Brianna, "You never mentioned it before. My former girlfriends got aroused easily, but they refused to try getting it in the butt once they saw my size. So if you are up to it, I'd love to do anal with you..."

"Mike, the feeling after a vaginal orgasm is great. Once I supplement it with an anal climax, I am good for a week!"

I moved toward her, cupped her magnificent orbs and kissed her. The rest of the evening would be enjoyable!

She placed her palm around my cock and massaged it lightly. My organ reacted immediately, engorging in no time. In less than a minute, the head appeared above the water surface, pointing straight up. She gazed at it and looked surprised, "I guess I was too horny yesterday to appreciate it's size. Your tool is awesome. I can't wait to see if its performance quality can match its size quantity..."

"Brianna, honey, just say the word, and we'll be on our way to my bedroom."

"The word..."

I laughed, "I see you are very hungry. Let's go."

We dried up and moved to the master bedroom.

...

Brianna lay on her back and gave me a seductive look, "Big boy, are you coming?"

I smiled, "If you mean to ask whether I am cumming, the answer is not yet. But I promise you I will. The mere thought of using both your holes already raised my blood pressure."

I felt her palm wrapped around my penis before I took my place between her legs. I intended to lick her and gradually move up her voluptuous body until I reached her lips. Then I'd be in a perfect position to penetrate her vagina and start the fun. However, Brianna said, "Darling, my cunt is ready for you. Just stick it in and show me your prowess."

She didn't sound like the day before. Probably the successful first day removed the little shyness she had before. Who was I to complain? I was ready, and if the girl did not care about foreplay, let the games begin!

Her cunt was slightly less tight than yesterday - My above average girth must have dilated her and it did not return to it's original size yet. Her copious amount of juice made it nice and slippery. I pounded her cunt at an accelerating pace. Her pulse and respiration increased accordingly. After 15 minutes I was at top gear, shoving it in fast and furious. Brianna's breathing stopped for a long moment and her body trembled.

Her mouth opened and she screamed, "Fuck! That's awesome. You are so deep... I am in heaven!".

I continued for another 5 minutes, hearing her screams turn into a cry, "Oh, god... Oh GOD! I caan't taake iit anymore..."

I came with a vengeance, drowning her with 5 consecutive jets of slimy spunk.

We stayed in bed for 1/2 an hour, and then Brianna sat up, smiled, and said, "You really are something else! I'll go sit in the tub for awhile. Do you think we can go for round two a little later?"

"Lady, your sexy body acts like a red flag before a bull. I'll be ready whenever you are. Are we still for anal?"

"Yes! Remember to begin slowly, but I always loved a large object filling my back hole."

I stood up, having my pole at half mast, and pointed my finger at it, "See how my dick feels about your nakedness and the anticipation of conquering a new territory..."

She grinned, "Mike, don't waste your erection. Wait until I return."

I was amazed and amused - This lady was insatiable! Who would have guessed?!...

She came out of the bathroom 40 minutes later, and stared at me, "Lying in a tub filled with hot water after a satisfying sex is like being in paradise. Knowing that the main course is on the way makes it even better. Tell me, stud, where do you want me?"

"My ideal scenario includes you sucking me while I watch your luscious lips moving up and down my organ, then you assume a position on your elbows and knees. I'll be behind you and take over."

"Sir, I am game." Her lips engulfed the mushroomed top, and gradually my stiffy vanished into her accepting oral cavity. In less than 2 minutes, most of my organ was parked between her mouth and pharynx. She gazed at me, and started bobbing it methodically. I felt my arousal building up. At one point, I disengaged, helped change her position, and knelt behind her. I inserted my cock into her spent vagina and began slow pounding of her snatch. At the same time I grabbed the bottle of KY jelly, and spread large amount of lub on her crack, especially around her anus.

I tapped her back hole with my forefinger and it relaxed. Penetrating with my first finger was very easy. The second one went in without difficulty too. I moved both fingers circularly, attempting to enlarge the orifice. A moment later, I shoved my 3rd finger inside. It felt slightly tighter but not too much. I moved in and out, dilating her sphincter nicely.

Next, I added more jelly, removed my fingers, and aimed my cock at her now widened hole. The soft head entered without difficulty. I pushed in gingerly and felt her sphincter trying to expand. Brianna's face was buried in the pillow and I could not see or hear her. I moved gradually forward and eventually, the distal part of my shaft crossed the barrier. I waited a couple of seconds, and then continued inside. It became much easier, and soon I was all the the inside her rectum.

Brianna's body started sliding back and forth on my cock. It was a sign she was ready. I began gentle in and out movements. The feeling was phenomenal! Her anus was much tighter than her pussy, and the friction was the best I had ever experienced.

I noticed her breathing accelerated. She lifted her face from the pillow and I heard her moan. I intensified my strokes and she moaned louder. All of a sudden she stopped, her body jerked violently and I heard her cry. I accelerated my strokes further and her cry turned to whimpers with occasional incoherent mumbling, "Fuck... FUCK! I love it. It feels so good, I could die..."

The constant intense friction of my member with her sphincter pushed me toward climax earlier than I wanted, but knowing Brianna was orgasming already, I didn't try to stop it. Shortly after, I came hard, deep in her bowels. Her orgasm made her sphincter spasm and contract around my prick every second or so, milking it efficiently.

When the last drops left my urethra, I pulled out and lay on my back, catching my breath. After I was done, my first impression was that anal sex with Brianna was an act for the ages! A perfect squeeze of my organ, terrific milking it, and an unparalleled climax.

Twenty minutes later, Brianna walked to the bathroom without saying a word. She returned half an hour later with a radiant face, "Mike, you are the best fucker I've met. I am too tired, and I need to go to sleep. I'll be busy tomorrow, but I want you to come to my house Saturday morning at 10. We need to talk, and then we can have a lot of fun."

I wondered what she meant in her last sentence, but then decided to wait.

...

On Saturday, I rang the bell in her house. Briana opened the door, wearing a nice long robe, "Mike, come on inside."

She led me to her room, and both of us sat on her bed.

She looked at me and said, "Mike, I wasn't completely straight with you. However, the good news, you passed the test with flying colors."

I looked at her quizzingly, waiting for an explanation.

She said, "Wait here. I'll be back in a moment." Five minutes later she entered, followed by... another Briana behind her!

Briana glanced at me, and blurted, "I am the real Brianna. Unbeknownst to you, my twin sister, Arianna, was with you the other day. Both she and I were VERY impressed with you. We misled you, which was not nice to do, but neither one of us thinks you suffered too much. Here is the deal: All our lives we shared everything - Clothes, food, homework, etc. If you are interested, both of us would love to date you. It may be done with each one at a time or with both of us together. What do you think?"

I was dumbfounded. Brianna was perfect for me. Having 2 Brianna's was like winning the lottery twice! It took me a long moment to recover and I mumbled, "I'd love to try it."

Arianna smiled, "That's what we thought. You probably noticed that while we look identical, our sexual preferences are different. Brianna's favorite sexual act involves more oral. I'd rather have anal, but nothing is off the menu. Before you showed up, we talked about our encounters with you. As a result, now both of us are horny. Care for a menages a trois?..."

12