Britney 02: Britney's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rog, do you want a taste? I could get Britney back in here."

Roger's cheeks heated and his eyes went wide. "Oh no, I couldn't possibly..."

"I haven't shared her yet, but I was always planning on it." Trent grinned at his friend, already imagining his daughter kneeling under the table...

Roger took a deep breath before he replied. "I think I'd like to wait and get my Katie ready first." Trent could tell it had taken all Roger had to say no, but he respected it.

"Understood. Well, once you're with us, you're both welcome here anytime."

Roger sucked in a breath, clearly still wrapping his head around it all. But he nodded. Trent knew it was a done deal, there was no way Roger wasn't going to start with his step-daughter immediately.

Once Roger left for the night, Charles was helping Trent tidy up after the group. "You mind if I head upstairs?" Charles asked once they were finished, he punctuated it with a wink

"Be my guest, dad. And have fun."

Moments later, Trent was pulling open the live video on his computer and watching the view of Britney's bedroom. He heard his dad's knock on his granddaughter's door. "It's papa."

"Come in papa!"

Britney was on her bed, legs crossed, a big smile on her face.

"Hey sweetie, how was your night?"

"It was good, I just watched a movie."

"That's nice. Do you know why I'm here, Britty?"

"Were you coming to say hi before you leave?" Britney beamed.

"No, little one. Papa's here for your body." He sat down on her bed and put his hand on her knee.

Britney looked down at it. "Oh."

"Papa needs to fuck your little pussy, lay down for me and get those shorts off." Trent watched as his dad stood to remove his pants, they both watched Britney do as she was told.

She looked like she wanted to talk, but she didn't say anything, just pulled off her shorts and lay back on her bed, spreading her legs.

"Well aren't you a good girl." Charles praised. "You've been listening to your daddy haven't you, you know how to present yourself for a fucking?" Trent smiled at the screen, she sure had. He thought about stroking his own cock while he watched but thought better of it, he'd just Britty another once his dad left.

"Yes papa."

Before she even finished the word, Britney's grandfather was sheathing his cock deep inside her. She grunted at the force of his thrust. He groaned, squeezing his eyes shut as he held himself still. "Fuck, Britty, that's a tight little pussy." After a few breaths, he started moving, thrusting and pumping into her while he moaned and yelled about how tight she was, how wet and warm, how he was so proud of his grandbaby for being such a good grown up, such a good cocksleeve and cumslut. Trent watched in awe, feeling a new kind of pride as he watched his daughter take her grandfather like a champ.

Britney just watched her papa, though he was barely looking her, lost in her warmth.

With a few more broken, stuttered thrusts, he was cumming. "Yes, little one, take all of papa's cream." Trent knew his dad's cock was spurting and sputtering cum into Britney's womb. That would have to be his first and last time, Trent realized, at least until he had Britney well and bred. Charles was breathing heavily and flopped to the bed at Britney's side. "You've sure got a perfect little pussy, Britty."

"Thank you, papa."

12