Britney 03: The Party at Britney’s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney sighed and nodded, her cheek stilled pressed to the desk. "Okay daddy."

Trent grinned, his cock was rock hard now, pressed to his stomach and throbbing. "Good girl." Then his hands were on her, one hand pulling the butterfly free of her little asshole to leave it gaping just a little, and the other dragging fingers through her wet little pussy to rub the juices in its place. She was wet enough to lube herself up real nicely. "You're already doing great, Britty."

Britney giggled. "Thanks daddy." He gave her clit a few good rubs, it didn't take much to have her moaning for more.

Pulling away, Trent rubbed more of his little girl's pussy juice onto his cock until it was glistening, then guided it into place. "Are you ready, kiddo?" He didn't wait for her reply, it didn't really matter anyway. Instead he pushed the head of his cock into the tight ring of muscle. He groaned at the pressure, it was unbelievable. Britney gasped beneath him, her eyes screwing shut while she sputtered like a fish. "Fuck, Britty" He gritted his teeth and pushed another inch into her. Watching his cock slowly disappear into his little girl's asshole, Trent let out a bark of laughter. "You're taking it so well, baby."

"Daddy!" Britney groaned. "It hurts."

"I know Britty, but daddy feels so good. It won't hurt for long." He pushed another inch and Britney groaned again. "Daddy's going to thrust real hard now, baby, I can't wait any longer." And he did, with a grunt he slammed her hips back, impaling his daughter's asshole on the last three inches of his cock. Britney's cry turned into a keening howl while she stretched around him. Trent stilled inside her, savouring the tight sheath of flesh. He was laughing in earnest now, high on the feeling of the tightest hole he'd ever fucked. He couldn't believe he'd ever thought he could live without this.

"How does that feel, little one?"

"It hurts, but it..." Britney groaned and gasped. "But it feels good too. So full!"

Trent smiled, he knew it wouldn't take much for her to become a little anal slut. Then he was fucking Britney's asshole, hard and fast and punishing. She bounced and whined beneath him, her little tits squishing into the desk and sliding her up and down the smooth wood. She tried to raise her head to look back at him, but Trent couldn't focus on anything but her hole. He used one hand to press her head back to the desk while the other held her hips.

His head snapped in the direction of the office door just in time to see Roger pushing it open and stepping in with Katie close behind him. "So did you do it?"

Trent grinned, his pelvis slapping against his daughter plump little cheeks. "Oh yeah I did."

"Are you in there right now?" Roger asked, stepping closer.

Trent groaned on a particularly deep thrust. "Fuck yeah I am."

"Incredible, I've got to see it."

"Come take a look man." Trent was gasping and grunting as he spoke. He couldn't wait to show off her daughter's tight little asshole. Roger pulled Katie with him, pointing at the spot where Trent's cock plunged into Britney. She was clenching around him and he knew her pussy must've been fluttering.

"See that, baby girl?" Roger cooed to Katie. "He's fucking Britney's little pucker."

Trent grinned, the way Roger spoke to Katie was only making him hornier. "Fuck, I'm going to cum so hard." He groaned, returning his attention to Britney. "You're so fucking tight, little one. Your hot little cunny is such a good cocksleeve, but your asshole is even better."

Britney's returning moan was long and loud, punctuated by gasps as he thrust into her. Katie was walking closer to Britney's face now, saying something to her. Trent barely noticed, too consumed by how close he was to cumming. Wherever he hit next had Britney screaming beneath him, she was squeezing him so tight. "Oh fuck, she's cumming on my cock!" This set Trent off, he bucked into her wildly, grunting and groaning as his cum pulsed into Britney's bowels. When he came down from the high, Trent realized that Britney's body had gone limp under him, he had to hold her hips up so her legs didn't collapse beneath her. Still gasping for breath, Trent laughed and asked Roger: "She pass out?"

His friend peered around the Britney's face, pressed to the desk. "Sure did."

Roger was saying something to Katie again, probably reassuring her that her friend was just fine, she just couldn't handle all the feelings her daddy was giving her. That's how he would've phrased it, at least. But Trent wasn't paying much attention, he was still too distracted by his little girl. His cock was lodged deep in her asshole and he just stared at her, watching her body move with soft, steady breaths. Fuck, she'd taken him so well. Even though she was out cold, Trent leaned over her, pressing his body to hers so he could whisper in her ear. "Daddy's so proud of you, little one. Love you." Then he pressed a quick kiss to the back of her neck.

He had to hold Britney up while he pulled his softened cock out of her asshole, he shifted her further onto the desk so it held her weight. The slurping, suctioning sound it made as he pulled out was almost enough to get Trent hard again, he was laughing to himself as he watched the slow pull of her pink flesh, the rush of cream that dribbled down her legs. He made a mental note to give her pussy another load later that night, he didn't want to waste too much in her bowels when he could be breeding his little girl. It was slowly becoming his obsession, the idea of filling her with his seed and watching it take root.

"We're going to head out, man, you guys good?" Roger was talking to him, Trent realized, finally pulling his gaze away from his daughter's sleeping form.

"Yeah, we're good." He grinned wide.

Roger laughed and nodded, ushering Katie from the room. She watched Britney closely, but seemed to have been convinced that her friend was just fine, she was only sleeping. When he heard the front door shut behind them, Trent gathered Britney's little body in his arms and carried her to the bathroom. It wasn't the first time he'd been so rough with her, and Trent rarely concerned himself with what happened after he'd cum, but he had the urge to clean her up this time, to polish her like a pretty, shiny penny.

Britney slept through the running of the bath, the warm water slowly raising around her while Trent watched carefully. He had time to kill, so he spent it kneading and twisting on her little teenage tits, they weren't even a handful, they reminded him how fresh and young she was. Eighteen was the best age. His perfect little girl.

Finally, when Britney was surrounded by the hot water, her eyes fluttered open, searching. "Daddy?" Her voice was hoarse and cracked on the word.

"Daddy's here, little one." He brushed her hair out of her eyes.

Britney's eyes scrunched shut before she let loose a breath. "Daddy I'm really sore."

"I know you are, kiddo. Daddy's sorry but it needed to be done. Next time it won't be so bad, and you did so good, you came so hard for me. My Britty took her daddy's cock in her little asshole just like your body was made to do, I'm so proud of you."

This made Britney smile, he watched her face light up under the praise. "Thank you daddy."

"You're welcome, baby. It's true, you're such a perfect little cocksleeve, daddy couldn't be prouder. Now spread your legs, I've got to get your cleaned up so I can put a load in your pussy before you go to sleep."

Britney sighed and looked like she was about to roll her eyes, but she held back, opening her legs in the water and watching her father's hand descend into the bath to clean her up. It really wasn't the end of the world if she fell asleep. It wouldn't be the first time he fucked her that way, but he did prefer her awake.

Trent took his time cleaning his little girls' pussy and raw, ragged asshole. He'd try to leave that one for a while, let it heal up nicely and--hopefully--in a way that he wouldn't have so much trouble going forward. He planned to play with her more now that he'd taken Britney's last cherry and was already imagining the toys he could bring home. In the meantime, though, he wanted to fill her little pussy as much as possible. Ideally he'd put a baby in his baby before he shared her with Roger, he didn't love the idea of a mystery.

The longer he looked at Britty's tight little pucker though--he had her move so she was bent over the side of the bath so he could clean her up and rub some cream on the raw skin--the more he realized he needed to take it another few times before he could let it rest. Once wasn't enough, plus, she came hard enough that he knew she would do it again.

12