Bum's Rush Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 30

Megan & I would be leaving for the States the next day. I worked with Hal to get all of the arrangements worked out for the lookouts that he was installing at the beach-front.

The plan was to run two 2-man teams - one to serve as scouts - and a second line that would serve as runners - to get word back to the village when the next boat showed up.

Hal & I had both been convinced that - whatever nefarious plans the kidnappers had for the victims - they considered their losses to simply be another cost of doing business.

We had killed their landing-team without a trace - and hauled the dinghy back to the village. The big boat was still making periodic visits - to see if their men had resurfaced.

We expanded a small clearing - about 100 yards from the campsite that Megan & I had originally used. We turned that area into a small target range. The two runners would practice their skills - while the two lookouts kept watch - spaced far enough apart that they would spend their time watching - and not conversing.

Every hour or so, the warrior scouts would rotate. One of the messengers would move to the right-hand scout position. That scout would move to the left - and the displaced scout would fall back to the range. At the next rotation, the other messenger would move up - and so on.

After the midday meal at the village, the next set of four would walk to the campsite to relieve the first group. This would give them time to get back to the village by the evening meal - without having to rush.

Each set of new arrivals brought smoked/dried trail food for dinner and breakfast - so that no fires were required.

Hal had decided that this was a good time to start bringing the older teens - who he'd already been working with on the range - in with the adults. The boys would learn from the men - and their inclusion in the lookout teams would reduce the impact of having fewer bodies to man the hunting, fishing, and trapping teams.

We rigged-up a crude relay - from the forward scouts - to the messenger post - a pull-cord attached to a small collection of threaded sea-shells. The lookout would yank the line - which was strung through the trees to a palm at the range - and the sea shells would tinkle - warning the messengers to head for the village to call for reinforcements.

If the kidnappers only landed a small group - say two or three - and the lookouts thought they could take them, they were authorized to engage - out of sight of the drop-ship.

If the group was larger, they were supposed to do what they could to figure out where the men were heading - and then hold for the reinforcements.

Once the landing party had been eliminated, the kill-zone was cleared of any traces that they had been there, and (when the drop-ship was away) the dinghy would be shuttled back to the village.

Giggling as I gave him the instruction, not being able to remember what TV show I had stolen it from, I told Hal that the back-up warning - if the tinkling shells were not usable - was to call out, "Ca-caw!"

Confident that we had done everything possible to keep both our village - as well as Hestia's - as safe as possible, I focused on getting everything ready for my sister & I to travel back to the States to help mom & dad move to the new condo.

The last time I had talked to Johnny Storm, he had said that everything was on-pace for our scheduled move-date. During my last shopping trip, I had confirmed the schedule with mom.

That night, as Megan & I kissed & cuddled, I thought about how much our lives had changed.

When my sister grew impatient to have my cock inside of her, I rolled her onto her back, kissed the slight hardness of her tummy, and warned my growing child that I was about to try to pump a sibling in there with them.

I held Megan's ankles, together, in the air and stuffed my cock into her tight slit - pumping into her - grinding my dick in & out of her tightness - bouncing the head of my penis against the top of her vaginal channel - trying to stimulate her G-spot.

I wasn't sure I was really hitting it - but the rest of the stimulation was working for both of us - and there was a lot of cussing, moaning, and growling passing back and forth between the two of us.

"Fuck, Mikey!"

"I love you, Meg!"

"I love you, Mikey. Fuck my pussy hard."

"You're so fucking tight. I'm about to explode."

"Hold on, Mikey. I'm almost there."

"Meg."

"Hold on, Mikey!"

"Meg!"

"Mmmmikeyyyy!"

I don't know if she had started or not, but her pussy twitched and it was over for me. I had held out as long as I could.

I'd been so busy with the kidnappers that we hadn't gotten to enjoy as much time together as we usually did.

I rolled to my back, pulling my beautiful sister on top of me, and kissed her and cuddled with her and told her how much I was in love with her.

When I woke up, her lips were still on mine. That's a very nice way to wake up.

We bathed at the beach before grabbing one of the dinghies to paddle out to the work-boat.

I got the life-boat winched aboard as Megan went through the starting procedures. As the engine came to life, I glanced at the beach to see Petal and Hestia waving good-bye. I'm pretty sure Paul & Naomi's adopted daughter was there to remind us that her wish list was getting pretty long. I laughed and waved to our two young friends.

Back on the mainland, I handed the keys over to the boat seller - who was going to have his people check the craft over and take care of any maintenance that needed to be done while we were gone.

I glanced at my notepad to make sure I had the two shopping lists - our personal one - which included at least one thing for Petal - and the tribe one.

I called Johnny - who picked up on the third ring - and confirmed that everything was still a "go" for moving mom & dad to the condo.

He informed me that we would only need to move our personal belongings. He was adamant that none of the furniture needed to come with us. He said that Nina already had the whole place furnished & decorated - and that we would only need to let her know if we wanted something traded out.

After getting off the phone with Johnny, I called mom and asked her to arrange for a small moving truck and two workers to carry things. I warned her about what Johnny had said about furniture and she started asking about lamps and every other thing. I finally told her to pack what she wanted and we'd figure it out. I told her to go ahead and order a medium-sized truck - since the cost probably wouldn't be that much more - and we'd be able to haul whatever she decided she wanted. I told her to be sure to pick a mover based on their rating - not on their price.

Once we were in the air, our flight leveled out, and the seatbelt lights went off - Megan curled up on my lap and pulled a blanket over us.

I slid my growing cock out of the side of my underwear & shorts - and she pulled her panties to the side under her skirt - and I plugged myself in for a recharge.

I'm pretty sure the couple across from us knew what we were up to - but they pretended to read their books - occasionally glancing over - out of the corners of their eyes - as my sexy sister and I fornicated on a public flight.

Megan got off twice and I was getting close when she suggested taking my load down her throat - instead of up her juicy twat - to minimize leakage during the next part of our transit.

I tried not to moan as she discarded the blanket completely and sucked my cock all the way down her tight throat.

I was writhing in ecstasy when the stewardess walked by and caught us. She watched us for a second and then sat down in the aisle seat, with her back to us, and blocked our activities from the other passengers.

Once Megan had evacuated my testicles, and we were clothed again, she tapped the gal on the shoulder and thanked her.

The woman stood, brushed off her skirt, and continued on her way - as if nothing had happened.

We had a sandwich, drinks, and snacks on the flight - but I was starving by the time we landed.

Megan and I each really only had one non-island outfit left in our wardrobe - and we had that on. Our native clothes were in a backpack on the work-boat. We had each brought a backpack with us - but there was almost nothing inside them.

Miriam had sent a small leather purse for us to give to mom & dad. The security officials in Panama had looked in it - but then closed it up and put it back in my bag. I had looked inside. It was some kind of powder. When I had asked the chief's wife about it, she had simply nodded and said, "She will know."

Since we didn't need to stop at baggage-claim, we were walking out of the airport shortly after disembarkment - and a quick bathroom stop. Mom & dad were waiting for us in the pickup area and we got hugs & kisses before climbing into the car.

Mom asked where we wanted to eat and we deferred to the two of them - who had always been pickier than my sister & me.

I expected there to be a discussion but mom reached over, squeezed dad's hand, started the car, and we were off.

A half-hour later, we pulled up in front of one of mom & dad's favorite diners. It wasn't quite as nice as I maybe had been hoping for - but I remembered the food being good. Mom & dad liked it because it reminded them of the diner they had gone to when they'd been dating.

As we got out of the car, I pulled the leather purse from my pack and handed it to mom - who started laughing - before I could even tell her who it was from.

"We won't be needing this," she reported, glancing at dad, and leaning in to set it on the console between their seats.

She moved to the sidewalk and dad eased over and took her hand. Since they seemed to be waiting for us, I stepped up in front of them and held out my hand for Megan to join us.

"I've missed my period," mom reported happily. "I took a home test and it looks like you two have a little brother or sister on the way."

The first question that popped into my head was, "Does your brother know?"

Mom was talking again and I had to reset my brain to hear what she was saying, "After we left you - when we came to visit in Panama - one of your villager friends showed up at the hotel with a leather bag just like the one you handed me. It took a little while to figure out his hand-signals but he told us that your chief's wife sent the powder - and that your dad should mix a pinch into his drink each morning."

Dad added, "I was tentative but - and this may be more than you want to hear - but it worked kind of like Viagra - so your mother and I had a good time - and I kept drinking it - and .."

".. and I'm pregnant," mom gushed, pulling our father into a hug and kissing him like they were dating again.

Regardless of how I felt about hearing the details of my parents' sex lives, mom was glowing. I stepped up and wrapped her in a hug. When Megan was done hugging dad, we traded parents. I started to shake his hand - but he wrapped me in a full-body hug.

We got a table, ordered our food, and laughed about how dangerous it was to eat or drink anything that Miriam gave you.

We ate our late lunch / early dinner and climbed back in the car to head home.

Dad had already bought as many moving boxes as he thought we'd need - plus packing tape - and a giant marker (so that we could label everything).

We worked for several hours, took a break to go grab some Boba tea, and then came back to finish packing everything into boxes.

Megan & I were lying, naked, on her bed, chatting, when we heard the unmistakable sounds of mom & dad's bed creaking - and banging against the wall.

"I'm grossed out and turned on - all at the same time," I told my sister.

"We can be louder," she said, laughing, shoving me over, rolling onto her back, and spreading her knees wide.

I rose (literally) to the challenge.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her, hard, through two orgasms. Then I wrapped my arms around her - and kissed the life out of her - as I slid my cock in & out of her beautiful pussy - leaning my hips down to increase the stimulation along the bottom of my cock - and force the head upward - grazing her G-spot.

Megan bit my jaw as her next orgasm overtook her - and I started dumping cum into my sister's pussy.

I moaned as the last of my seed spurted into her.

"I love you, sis," I said.

"I love you too, naughty brother," she replied.

We had been unable to convince mom to turn off the air conditioning - so we pulled the heavy blankets over us and snuggled together for warmth as we fell asleep.

Early the next morning, we got up, showered together and dressed in the clothes we'd thrown into our backpacks the night before.

Once the bedding was packed and labeled, we had nothing to do until the movers showed up. Thankfully, they were prompt.

While we waited, we sat at the dining room table and talked with mom & dad about how close together our child and our sibling were going to be born. We asked the two of them what they were going to do with the rest of Miriam's gift and they looked at each other and said, "We'll see."

Mom had finally decided to leave the lamps, end-tables, and everything else - but she was still complaining that we'd probably have to make a second trip. The boxes only filled about a quarter of the truck but I was confident that - if Johnny said Nina had it covered - she had it covered.

We gave the movers the directions that Johnny said they needed for the loading dock - and then we hopped in the car and headed to the address for the main entrance.

An hour later, we pulled up in front of a huge building that was two parts warehouse and one part greenhouse - and - somehow - looked amazing.

Nina met us at the door, took our keys, and handed them to the valet, introducing the four of us to the doorman - who acted like he already knew who we were - and had just been waiting for faces to put with the names.

Our hostess led us inside, introduced us - once again - to the staff at the concierge's desk - and then escorted us into the business office to get our pictures taken for our IDs.

When I complained about how I looked she informed me that I looked "just fine", running her eyes over me like I was a side of beef, and then laughingly told me that nobody would ever see them anyway once the staff knew who we were.

While the others were getting their IDs, she pulled me to the side and shared that one of her cousins was a security wizard and the cameras at the entrances used facial recognition to track anybody coming in - and the service reps had eye-pieces that told them our name - and - in our case - our elite status - whenever they saw one of us. We were the queen bees - and all of the little drones were ready & willing to make our lives as carefree as possible.

Once we had our key-cards, Nina led us to the bank of elevators - pointing out the center one which was restricted to penthouse owners.

She called the lift and we climbed aboard. The doors had almost closed when a hand appeared, followed by, "May I join you?" as Johnny stepped inside. I shook his hand.

As soon as the doors were closed, he leaned over and kissed his sister on the lips, saying, "Hello, gorgeous." Nina's cheeks flushed a little - until Megan took her hand and laid the palm against her growing bump. Johnny's sister looked over at me, wide-eyed, and pulled my sibling into a big hug.

When they broke apart, she glanced at mom - who was smiling wryly - and then looked back at Megan like she was worried she'd given something away.

"She knows," Megan told her. "Actually, she & dad are pregnant too - just not quite as far along." Nina pulled mom in for a hug as well, congratulating both of them excitedly. Her joyfulness was infectious.

When the women were done with the information-sharing they looked up at the ceiling - trying to figure out why we hadn't arrived yet. It was then that they noticed that Johnny had his hand on the stop button.

"Tell them the last secret and then we can go back to the tour," he told his sister.

"I'm pretty sure they've figured that part out already, Romeo," she told him. Turning to the other two women, she reported, "Johnny and I are ... uh ... taking care of each other. It's simpler than finding somebody we can trust and we're discovering that we really like spending time together. We hardly leave this place anymore - so that makes all of that easier too."

She stepped over to her brother, groped the tent in his pants, and kissed him hard.

"Plus - and I don't know what it is - but he really gets me going," she said. "I'm on the pill for now but - once all of this shit settles down - well - we're seriously thinking about kids. Since our last names are the same, the staff already thinks we're married. The only ones who know differently are family - and they won't say anything."

Megan wrapped her in another hug. "I'm so happy for you - both of you," she finished, smiling at Johnny.

He released the stop button and we continued on our way.

The elevator opened and he led us around the corner saying, "Your apartment is behind the elevators. Our thought was that you'd rather not have people standing in front of your condo, waiting on the lift. The owner of that condo isn't coming until next month, though, so - if you'd rather switch - we have time."

I looked at mom, dad, and Megan and - not getting any indication that they were unhappy - I said, "Your logic was sound, it's perfect."

Standing in front of the door he said, "Once you key-in, the apartment will remove access to all other keycards. You can add or remove people and limit their access - by day or by time - or by several other constraints. The security system can handle most verbal commands but just holler if you have any questions or problems. In the event of an emergency, staff can ask the system for an override but they'll have to wait for the computer to call you to confirm the request. Since you & Megan are offline a lot, we've set the system to start calling your mom & dad first - and then fail over to you if they can't be reached."

"Sounds good," I said.

"If you will just present your card near this panel, I will let my beautiful associate step up to start your tour - since everything you're going to see poured out of her brain. I think you're going to love it but I will tell you right now that anything you want changed can be swapped out in an hour or two - so just let us know."

Nina stepped up and Johnny gave her another peck on the lips before stepping to the side.

I held my card up close to the panel and a voice said, "Welcome home, Mr. Robinson."

The door slid into the wall - just like on Star Trek.

My mouth dropped open and my sister shoved me out of the way to rush into the biggest family room I've ever seen.

The wall of windows - to our right - went all the way to the corner of the building - and continued on for another twenty feet.

Gorgeous sunlight lit the space up like a tropical island. The huge wrap-around deck was surrounded by planters filled with bamboo, succulents, and all kinds of beautiful flowers and foliage - allowing in the natural light - but filtering out the harshness of the inner-city skyline around us.

Megan turned and grabbed Nina's hands. "Oh ... my ... fucking ... God!"

Johnny's sister giggled and said, "You like it?"

"If I wasn't absolutely in love with the island and our tribe, I could die right here and be happy," my sibling gushed.

"It's beautiful," mom said, looking back and forth.

Nina cleared her throat and started the sales pitch, "So ... we worked on your and my spaces first. When the cousins were done with this place, we all fell in love with it so much that we almost renamed the whole complex Island Paradise. I furnished & decorated it - and I've been using this as the display-model for prospective tenants and buyers. I will tell you that - so far - every single couple who came here to look at our penthouses has seen this place - and every single one of them has signed a contract before walking out the door - begging for us to duplicate this for their space."