Candy's Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward took his time with the young lovely, enjoying her tanned body and touching her gently. Laurel was sighing with pleasure, either her sister had given him so pointers or he was just that good. Her body was on fire and every sense was alert. She still didn't know yet if she could enjoy being fucked by a man, but she sure could enjoy this. His mouth soon replaced his hands and Laurel was astonished. He was almost as good at this as Marcia was, although his technique was totally different. He was a bit slower, but applied a bit more pressure. It wasn't bad at all and when his mouth reached the apex of her pussy, she tensed up. After a few licks to her waiting cunt, Laurel relaxed and went with the flow. His tongue was doing such marvelous things that she closed her eyes and let herself drift away with the wonderful new feelings. She wouldn't even need him to fuck her if he could make her feel this good. She knew that a tongue was asexual, butday-UM, could this man eat pussy! She felt a trigger to her clit explode and then,B0OM, Laurel experienced the first-ever orgasm at the hands -- well, at the tongue -- of a man! If she thought he was going to stop there, she was mistaken. She got aKABOOM out of him as well and she was panting and gasping for air when he lifted his head from between her legs.

"Do I taste like Marcia?" She wanted to know for some reason.

"Not at all," he shook his head. His dark eyes were shining and he had the nicest smile on his face. She really was starting to understand what 'Randa saw in this articulate and charming older guy. "You have your own unique flavor, no less enjoyable. Would you like to take this to the next level?"

"Oh GOD, yes, try and stop me," Laurel said and then she realized what she sounded like. She giggled a bit at her unbridled enthusiasm and thought that if her sister could see her now, she'd be gloating with an "I told you so" look. Edward really was good though, dammit! "What do we do now?" She asked, unsure as this was still her first time -- with a man.

"Well, you can either give me some oral, I can go down on you some more or I can just go ahead and fuck you," he said to Laurel. "At this point, it really is your call."

Laurel wanted to experience more loving like what she had just enjoyed. She wanted to be fucked, just to know what it was like. She was an unselfish lover though, Marcia had taught her well. "Let me -- suck your cock," she hesitated. ""It's only fair, but I'll have to go slow, I've never done that before."

Edward felt an illicit thrill at being her first, although he also realized his girlfriend had been a wee bit selfish in keeping this young piece of hotness from other boys. He hoped that Laurel would enjoy the experience and watched her nervous face lower itself to his manhood. She licked tentatively at first and then, he saw a large smile cross her gorgeous face. She started sucking in earnest. Had he not been assured that this was her first time; Edward would not have been able to tell. She was already well on her way to developing a technique that was quite good, even for someone who was not a novice. In fact, if she kept it up too much longer, she was going to get a mouthful of cum. He didn't think that she was ready for that, so he gently lifted her head and smiled at her. He explained the situation and she was pleased that he had been so considerate. He was right, she honestly didn't know if she would have been able to deal with that.

"Are you going to -- you know -- do IT?" Laurel asked nervously.

"It?"

"You know -- are you going to fuck me?" She asked Edward, unable to keep a slight tremor out of her voice.

"If you mean am I going tomake love to you, yes, I am," he said as he rolled a condom on to his cock. Laurel didn't know how something that large would ever fit inside of her, although she knew that bodies worked in often amazing ways. He talked to her for a bit, easing her tensions and suggested that she be on top for the first time.

Laurel didn't think that she likely had a hymen to break; sure that she had lost it in all of the sexual games with Marcia. As her body swiveled and slid down Edward's cock, her assumption was proved to be correct. After she got comfortable and was able to get a nice, steady rhythm going, she started to make love and to be made love to. She grimaced as she realized her older sister had done it again. She wasn't a lesbian, she was bi-sexual and she could enjoy a cock, if that cock was owned by the right man. The passion began to build to an inferno and she was as much a participant as Edward was. He gave and she gave and the sex was wonderful, a truly remarkable time. Marcia told her that their next time would be a threesome, something Laurel believed to her knowledge that Marcia had never done before. She could hardly wait to see Marcia fucking this handsome, skilled man and she also wanted to eat her sister's pussy while Edward fucked her. The only sad thing was that she couldn't keep fucking Edward, he belonged to her sister. She would have to find someone of Edward's caliber for herself. She wondered if Marcia or Edward might know of someone or at least have an idea of how she should go about looking.

Her car pulled into her sister's driveway and she saw Marcia running out of the house to greet her. Their first threesome flitted through her mind and she hoped the ones they would enjoy this weekend would be equally as good. They usually were. A vacation with her family, a chance to relax and to reconnect, it was just what the lovely wife and mother needed.

12