Candy's Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

"A lot of girls my age are into guys your age, Daddy," Candy told him. "We like your confidence, your manners and the way you treat us." Dropping her voice, Candy startled him with a bold comment. "Not to mention that some of you are really goodfucks." Candy saw his startled expression and then, a small grin. She had left out the part where she told him she intended to find that out for herself.

After they finished their dinner, it was still only a bit past 7, so Candy suggested that they go check out the beach. While her father searched for his swimming trunks, Candy pulled out the sexiest thing in her arsenal. It was the skimpiest bikini that she owned, white, form fitting and stunning against her tanned skin. She had no tan lines to speak of, which Daddy would soon find out for himself. Slipping on a pair of low heels, she waited for Tom to emerge from the bathroom. By the next night, she didn't figure he'd be shy about changing in front of her. Not if all went according to plan.

They walked on beautiful sands and heard the splashing of the tide as it came in and out. It was a beautiful evening and Candy intended to take advantage of it. She took her father's hand as they walked along the beach. "No one will ever think we're father and daughter Daddy, don't worry," she told him. "I look a lot more like mother than I do you." It was true, Candy resembled Laurel far more than she did his side of the family. He just let himself relax and held her hand until she broke away from him and started running down the beach like she was being chased by a mob of angry villagers. He ran after her and when he finally caught Candy, she threw herself into his arms.

"No one can see us here Daddy, it's deserted on this stretch of the beach," she sighed and then, she kissed him. The kind of kiss a young woman gives an older man that she truly and desperately wants tofuck. Tom just let her go and he kissed her back with all the desire he had been feeling since earlier that morning. The two of them tumbled on to the warm sand and rolled around like teenagers in an old beach movie. Candy was on top of her father with her nails raking his bare chest.

"Finally," Candy panted as they stopped kissing and regained their breath. "I thought you wanted to fuck me Daddy, I was sure of it. I hoped that I wasn't getting mixed signals, but I wasn't, right Daddy? You do want to fuck me, you want to fuck your little girl?"

"You aren't so little anymore baby, but damn, yeah, I want to fuck you," Tom said, still a bit out of breath from the running and the exertion of passion. "Are you sure that you want to do this?"

"Christ Daddy, do I have to wear a sign around my neck that saysfuck me?," Candy panted as she moved closer to him and kissed him again. "I think that I decided a few minutes after inviting you on this vacation that I was going to seduce you. Every item in my suitcase is designed to tempt you into bed."

"I wouldn't have needed much tempting," Tom said as he attempted to rise to his feet. "I've been thinking about bedding you the entire trip here. Okay, unless we want to get arrested for public indecency, I think we should get back to our room. I doubt either of us is going to get much sleep tonight."

"Oh, I don't know," Candy smiled as she let her dad help her up. "I think when I get through with you, you'll sleep like a baby. I plan to wear you out."

"You never know, young lady, it might be the other way around," Tom smiled as they started to walk back. "As a lawyer, you should know never to assume facts that aren't in evidence." Candy laughed and she knew her father might have a point. Mommy sure as hell didn't seem to have any complaints.

Neither did Candy when her father dropped his trunks back in their room. "Holy fuck, what a horse cock," the younger blonde gasped. Her father was hung like a bull, Bethany had been on the money. How had she known? "You're wayyy bigger than Elliot, Daddy," she told him. She saw the little smirk cross his face and remembered just how much he truly did hate her now-ex boyfriend. She knew that she could manipulate him this way if she so chose, but she had another way in mind. She moved away from her father and let her bikini drop to the floor. As she ran, swam and worked out nearly every day, there wasn't a part of Candy that wasn't spectacular. With a savage growl, her Daddy proved that to her by pulling her close and kissing her as hard as he could. Normally Candy liked her kisses soft and gentle, but not this time. Not from Daddy. She wanted to feel his ardor and she sure was!

Candy scampered away and got on the bed, stretching out like a magazine centerfold so that she could display her body. She saw the look in Tom's eyes and it pleased her. He made his way to the bed and he splayed her legs apart. He looked into her beautiful eyes, saw tacit approval and kissed all up her bronzed thighs and to her completely shaved mons. He wanted to ask for permission to make love to her pussy, but Candy was already incoherent with lust. Tom figured that was permission enough, so he went to work.

"Oh God Daddy, oh God Daddy, oh GOD, Daddeeee!" Candy shrieked as she nearly went out of her mind with joy. Not only did her father have her ex beat in the size department, Elliot and most of the men she had been with over the years could have taken a few lessons from him as regarded foreplay. His hands were still busy while his mouth was actively working. Candy was so turned on that she thought she just might melt into the bed. Her beloved Daddy had already made her cum, although she suspected that part of that might be from their finally doing the illicit deed.

When Candy was finally able to get herself together, she got Tom on his back and straddled him. At first, she just took his cock between her hands and rubbed it and stroked it, trying to get used to the size of it. As it grew, it became even more intimidating. Candy knew that she could take it, although it would be a challenge. She relaxed herself and slipped her mouth down and around her father's cock. It was a bit difficult to breathe, but she made the effort. She was going to be her Daddy's little cum-slut on this vacation, so she had better learn now and be prepared.

Tom sensed that his daughter was making an extra effort to accommodate him, so he made sure to go easy on his little girl. Elliot was an idiot, any man who would chose football over a sensational little piece like his Candy deserved to be alone until he was rotting in the grave. They hadn't even fucked yet and Tom felt as if he was going out of his mind. There was no doubt in his mind that his daughter would be the most incredible fuck he had known since her mom. It was built right into her genes, Candy would be able to handle any fuck he threw down.

She saw her father's cock was ready, so the sexy blonde got on all fours. Normally she liked to ride, but she had seen the way Daddy had been looking at her ass, so she decided to let him have that ass this way. She felt him grab her hips and then he slid right in as if his cock belonged in her pussy. Well, maybe it did! As far as Candy was concerned, Daddy could have her hot little cunt any old time he needed it. She fucked back against him so that he would get that message, loud and clear. Candy was now making it known that she was her Daddy's whore for as long as he wanted her to be -- even if that meant a lifetime!

Tom fucked the tanned blonde with all of his might, picking up on every signal that she wordlessly transmitted. She was telling him how much she loved his cock by her grunts and groans and from the frenetic way she was fucking him back. They had only been in Bermuda a few hours and already they'd enjoyed a lovely meal, a walk on the beach and now, incredible sex. Could it get any better than this? Maybe. They had 7 more days to find out.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12