Ch. 2, Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't come."

"Sure, I did."

"No. Here. Let me do this."

She leaned down and took John's semi-erection into her mouth and started sucking. That was important because, as we know, Laura didn't suck. She hadn't ever, not on John anyway. That's just for that fucker George! He pushed her away.

"I don't need pity sex!"

He went into the bathroom and slammed the door and stood in front of the mirror, staring at himself. God damned cuck! God damned cuck!

When he finally came out, Laura seemed to be asleep, so he got onto his side of the bed very quietly, but he could soon feel the vibrations and knew she was crying, trying to be still about it but not completely able to stifle herself. He lay there and watched her shoulder tremble and felt sorry for her. He almost tried to comfort her, she who had done things with her lover so many times, and with himself never. He did nothing and was finally able to fall asleep.

12