Charlie's Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

Cheryl offered her hand and Charlie took it as they walked down the hall together. They were about to become lovers and that thought thrilled Charlie to the bone. When they entered the bedroom, Charlie gasped. Jill's "lingerie" consisted simply of tiny metal chains and strips of leather. She had on GoGo boots with a spiked heel and had made her look darker and more erotic. She walked over to Charlie and laid a kiss on the younger girl that took her breath away. "Is the littleslut ready for all of this?" She asked Cheryl, although the question was equally for Charlie's benefit. Cheryl nodded and Jill reached out and lifted Charlie's chin so the redhead was looking the taller blonde directly in the eyes. "Are you prepared to be our little bitch?" She questioned.

Charlie was by now smart enough to know the dirty talk was part of the fun. She decided to try it out for herself. "I'll do – whatever you two want me to!" She spoke up. "I'll be your littlecumslut, I'll eat your pussies, I'll lick your asses, you can fuck me with a toy – whatever you want, I'll do it! I want to be a hot little slut, a bi-sexual, greedy little whore!" She saw the reaction on Cheryl's lovely face and the sly little smile that crossed Jill's. Evidently, she was on the right track. Jill walked over to the trashy little redhead and tugged her head up.

"Prove it," she commanded Charlie with an imperious tone. "This outfit doesn't leave room for underwear, so just move it to one side and eat my fucking cunt!"

All of this frenzied activity and dirty talk was new to Charlie, although she was loving every second of it. She saw that Jill's pussy was totally bare, while she herself favored a tiny landing strip. The aroma was sweet and she found herself salivating, wanting to eat her girlfriend's pussy. She licked gently a few times and found the nectar sweet. A few more licks and then, they turned to slurps. Pussy tasted wonderful and as Jill's fingers dug into her scalp, she began to eat her girlfriend furiously.

Cheryl was almost astonished at how fast Charlie had adapted to this new reality. She wondered if there was a small but sexy submissive streak in her friend and if Jill had picked up on that. The profanities spewed from Jill's mouth as she egged Charlie on. This was something Cheryl had wanted for some time now and she wasn't about to be left out. She got in behind Charlie and parting one of the openings in her lingerie, she attacked Charlie's fiery little patch. Her friend tasted as good, no, BETTER, than she had fantasized about. She gave Charlie the tongue-lashing of a lifetime as her best friend took care of Jill's pussy. It had been a simple matter to convert Charlie into this new, wild and crazy little whore! The two of them were going to have a lot of fun at school in the fall and they still had an entire summer to tutor Charlie in the ways and means of kinky, hot sex. She couldn't wait to see Charlie bouncing on a big, hard cock for the first time and imagined she would cum hard at the sight of it. Her mouth was almost glued to Charlie's pussy as Charlie's own mouth dutifully worshipped Jill's sweet muff.

"Stop, good God,stop for a minute," Jill panted. "Why are we all still standing when there's a huge, comfortable bed right there?" She moved towards it and stretched out. "Baby sister, you come here and eat me out! I want to sample that fiery little morsel you've been eating!"

Cheryl had never been able to refuse her sister any desire, so she did just as told. Taking her cues from Jill, Charlie lowered her pussy on to the older girl's face. Jill's tongue shot out and she began to eat the redhead as her hands grabbed Charlie's perfect ass. The three young lesbians were already getting right into the heat and now Charlie was able to lean forward and kiss Cheryl heatedly. She would never be able to repay Cheryl for bringing her into this new world of sexual delight, but she aimed to try!

There weren't too many words spoken for the next several minutes, but there was a symphony of sex sounds. The three beautiful women, two blondes and a horny redhead, all of them whatever they wanted with each other. While Charlie enjoyed her new, sexy lingerie, she found it a bit confining for what she wanted to accomplish. She managed to remove some of it so that she could grant freer access to her body. Cheryl took full advantage of that by sucking Charlie's pert, yummy tits while her older sister tasted the ripe fruit of Charlie's gushing pussy.

Charlie was thrilling to all of these new experiences and Cheryl was thrilled for her. So far, Charlie had taken to sex like a duck to water. There was so much more yet to come and Cheryl would be by her side for as much as possible. The fiery little redhead was going to set the world on fire.

Jill gently nudged Charlie aside and she smiled at her sister and the lovely redhead. "You two have been tight for a while now," Jill smiled at the pair. "Don't you think that it's time you firmly cemented that close relationship?" Cheryl immediately picked up on her sister's suggestion and helped to move Charlie into asixty-nine position. Now for the first time in her young life, Charlie experienced the thrill of eating and being eaten. Having Cheryl as her lover and being Cheryl's lover was the culmination of their friendship. They made passionate love together while Jill fit herself in any place that she could. There were grunts and guttural moans and sweet sighs of bliss coming from the room. Anyone close by could easily have heard the sounds of three sweet girls sharing love.

Anyone closedid hear those sounds, exactly as Jill and Cheryl had planned it.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers
12