Chris' Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He relaxed his legs and back and looked over at the camera. Jeff's chest and stomach were glistening with cum. Oh how he wished he was there to lick it up. He could see Jeff's chest heaving up and down from the exertion he had just put out. He too was panting, and content.

Licking his lips he sat up and looked at the camera with a cum covered face and smiled. Chris gushed, "Oh my God! That was the hottest thing I've ever done."

"Wow. That was incredible!" Jeff panted. Chris watched him sitting there in the office chair in his house looking wholly spent after playing with him online for the last hour and a half. "We should do this again."

"That would be fun." Chris said. "My wife is out of town again tomorrow night if you want to play again."

Jeff sighed. "Oh really? So is mine, so I'll have another night alone to play too."

"Mmmm, I can't wait." Chris cooed. "Same time as tonight? I'll use the same screen name."

"Sounds like a date." Jeff said excitedly. "I'll see you then."

Chris signed off and went to clean up. He had cum all over his face and lingerie after that hot little session. He took a wet rag and wiped his face clean, taking off the makeup and cum. He smiled in the mirror wondering if he'd ever get to feel another man's cum on him instead of his own. He stripped off the top and tossed it out into the bedroom with the others. He'd have to remember to do a load of laundry tomorrow night before Christy got home. After toweling off he grabbed a red satin camisole from the dresser and hopped into bed. He curled up under the covers with thoughts of Jeff in his head and his fantasies of getting caught by his neighbor.

12