Christina's Christmas & Andy's Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinding her hips and really top-riding Andy, Arianna was alive with how good it felt to be fucking this lovely, hard-cocked man. She leaned in and kissed him, not softly, but with lots of tongue and really letting him know how wonderful it felt to her. She raked her nails down his chest and her blonde hair whipped from side-to-side as she took his cock and tried her damndest to milk him dry.

Arianna was like a different woman as she fucked him, Andy could see her emerging, gaining confidence as her tits bounced and she screwed him senseless. All her energy went into fucking, once she let loose, she was a sexual animal and Andy envied his wife for experiencing that all those years ago. He was about to suggest they change again when he saw Christina standing in the doorway, watching them, the biggest smile on her lovely face.

"I see my two lovers are having fun. Everyone's pooped out in there ... " Christina gestured towards the other room " ... so I thought, Christina, you should get your ass in there and have some fun with those two sexy people. So here I am."

Andy moved so his wife and Arianna could kiss, then both women kissed him. As always, he enjoyed the extra bit of stamina he seemed to get when Christina was involved, he hadn't cum yet and as the twosome arranged themselves, he knew he wouldn't until they were ready.

Beautifully naked, aside from heels and hosiery, Arianna and Christina kissed and caressed each other for a few minutes while Andy watched and enjoyed. Blonde-on-blonde, they were beautiful, almost artistically so, as their bodies blended together and they moved to and fro, hands reaching for delicate breasts, lips seeking stiff nipples, mouths locked together as tongues danced together. Andy could have watched for hours, but both women weren't having that.

Laughing near-hysterically, they yanked him down and began smothering him with tiny, pecking kisses that got him hotter than ever. Christina was a wonderful kisser, but Arianna was no slouch in that department either and Andy was reaping the rewards of their labors. "Okay gorgeous, time for you to move that butt!" Christina said.

"Which one of us are you talking to?" Andy and Arianna said in unison, then burst out laughing.

"I was talking to Arianna, but I love you too, Pookie!" Christina teased her husband. "Ari, I want my husband to fuck you Doggy-style and you can use that tongue you use so well and eat me out. Do a good job bitch, you know how mean I can be!" She demanded, winking at Andy.

"Don't I always, baby?" Arianna purred and then got to work. Her mouth fastened over Christina's cunt and the exquisite blonde moaned, while Andy's cock slid back into Arianna's tight, wet, steaming pussy and began diligently fucking her. Almost like a machine, he pistoned in and out of his wife's first lover, determined to make her happy and make his Christina proud of him.

Christina blew her husband a quick kiss as he fucked Arianna with all his might. She had chosen the perfect mate, Andy was practically unflappable. He accepted her at face value and never failed to please her, in bed and in their life. He wasn't jealous, he was secure in her love and as he fucked her beautiful Ari, she knew his heart was his as well. The love she felt for him overflowed and her entire body was suffused with that love and the sensuality of the moment they were sharing.

"Harder baby, yes Andy, really fuck me, oh Chrissie, you lucky bitch, he's good!" Arianna moaned as Andy's cock thrilled her. He was gripping her ass and fucking her intensely, but he took his cue and began really thrusting his hips and their bodies slapped together as Arianna went over the edge.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck, oh God-fucking-damn, I'm cumming on a cock for the first time, I'm really .... " Arianna's voice trailed off into a high-pitched shriek.

Andy saw Christina wink and he knew it was okay, so he let himself go and shot his cum all over Arianna's gorgeous ass. True to her nature, his sexy-bitch wife moved over and licked Arianna's ass clean while the other blonde sighed and moaned. The girls tumbled together and kissed and cuddled, Andy just watched and enjoyed their closeness.

Arianna's eyes were filled with tears as she tried to say "Andy, Thank You, I don't ... I mean, I can't ... oh, damn!" she wept, but laughing a bit at the same time.

"I think she's happy. You done good, darling. I'm happy too!" Christina said, leaning over and kissing her husband.

Arianna whispered in Christina's ear and Andy couldn't hear it. "No, I don't think so!" Christina responded, smiling softly.

"What?"

"Arianna asked me if you were done for the night. So I told her no, I know my man, don't I?"

He smiled. "You do."

****

Arianna stayed the night, happy to spend Christmas with the woman with whom she'd been re-united. They left her sleeping in the Guest Room after a romp that drained Andy and left him weak-kneed, but not complaining. Christina handed him a small box as they shared a cup of coffee.

"What's this?"

She sighed. "I'm married to a man who doesn't recognize a Christmas Present, oh dear me ..." She over-acted, faking a swoon. Andy rolled his eyes and opened the box.

Andy brought out two tiny baby booties and looked over at Christina, who nodded happily. He hugged his wife so hard she could barely breathe, but she whispered in his ear softly. "Merry Christmas, my love. It seems that Belle's getting a new brother or sister for the Holidays."

12