Club Inzest 04

Story Info
Jessy meets her Stepmom - Jessy.
3.5k words
4.62
39.3k
18
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Club Inzest 4: The Tale of Two Jessys

by Micaela Reynolds as told to BrettJ © 2009

My beautiful daughter was between my legs, licking me for all she was worth. Fucking her senseless was her stepbrother, Chris, while Christina and her Mom, my wife Debra, were happily engaged in a sixty-nine just beside us. We'd stayed overnight at our Club, as the previous evening had been one of the Family Fuckathons we host a few times a year. We provide accommodations for our members who may not wish to drive home, either from inebriation or just exhaustion. They are always a huge success and make us all hot as hell. What made it even hotter this time was the presence of Angelica and her little sister, Petra. My poor ex – he doesn't know what he missed.

Sharon loves to be fucked hard, while I like a more languid approach to sex. She'd been fucked 3 times to my one, first by her brother Paul, currently occupied by making coffee, then by my darling Deb with her favorite strap-on, now by Chris and his ever-eager cock. I love how he uses that cock, it knows every inch of stepmommy intimately. I am such a slut and wouldn't change it for the world.

"The Jessys were here last night baby, did you meet them?" I asked Deb, as my little daughter-whore ate pussy. I sighed in contentment as Sharry hit just the right spot. Sharon, teasing little bitch, worked even harder to get me off.

"Mmm, yes baby, that's what Mommy likes Christina, you're such a good little slut. I did baby, you were right, that's really incredible!"

The two Jessys? Okay, I think you'll enjoy this story, it's worth relating. I will fill in as much of the details as I can, from what the two women themselves told me.

****

Jessy Nelson couldn't wait for her father to get home. He'd been on a business trip to California for over a month, leaving the 19-year old alone. Jessy could easily fend for herself, but she adored her father, who had raised her as a single Dad since she was 2. Her Mom wasn't mentally well and had left at that time. She saw her mother a few times a year, but for legal reasons, it was best that Harrison divorce his wife, although he still paid for her care, along with Jacqueline's family.

Truly devoted to his well-being, Jessy thought the sun rose and set on her Daddy and was excited about the surprise he had promised her. Maybe he'd bought her some cute outfit in LA; she loved to dress nicely for her Daddy. She briefly wondered if her Daddy might possibly have had a few sexy, fun times in California? She hoped so – her father didn't date much and Jessy thought he needed some female companionship. Christ, he needs to get laid, Jessy chuckled to herself.

Harrison Nelson walked through the door a few minutes later, amid squeals and hugs and lots of kisses from the blonde daughter he adored. He laughed heartily; it was always nice to come home to Jessy. He pulled himself away and grinned at his daughter.

"So, whadja bring me?" Jessy asked excitedly.

"Okay honey; hang on to your hat!" Harrison said. Moments later, she walked through the door. Jessy's jaw dropped.

The other woman could have been Jessy's identical twin. Same face, hairstyle, nose – their height even matched. There was one difference – Jessy's eyes were baby-blue, her doubles were a beautiful shade of green.

They were even dressed alike. Jessy wore a white jacket over a lacy white top, with a snug white leather mini and heels. Her twin was wearing a black mini, black jacket and black lace top. She wore no bra, didn't need one – nor did Jessy, truth be told. Her doppelganger was wearing black GoGo boots. It was then Jessy realized she was staring, so she held out her hand and introduced herself.

"I'm sorry, I'm being rude. I'm Jessy Nelson."

"Likewise," the other woman said with a dazzling smile.

Jessy nearly keeled over. "I'm sorry, did you say ...?"

The other woman smiled and said "Yes, I'm also Jessy Nelson – Mrs. Jessy Nelson, as of last Saturday." Harrison appeared behind his new wife and gave her a big hug. He then gave one to his daughter and smiled. "I did pretty good, didn't I, Princess. I scored myself a winner. You two get acquainted, I've gotta get upstairs and get out of this damned uncomfortable suit and take a shower."

Harrison went up the stairs to shower and change, while Jessy stared at Jessy. She finally started laughing, her new stepmother joined in.

"He doesn't see it, does he?" Jessy asked.

"Nope."

The two women went into the living room and sat down, across from each other. Jessy couldn't believe her Daddy, there was just something so – wonky – about all of this. Jessy sighed and took her stepmother's hand. "Are you okay with all of this? Did you know about me? Sorry, I'm babbling – tell me about yourself."

"Other" Jessy laughed and started to fill her new stepdaughter in, still trying to get used to the fact she now had a new family. "Yes, I'm okay with all of this, but I will tell you more about that in a minute. Yes, I knew about you. Okay – I'm blonde, a real California girl, 25 years of age, single, I'm a magazine illustrator, oh and by the way, I'm bi."

Jessy tried to take it all in. Her double was older than she, but not by much. Even their speech patterns were alike, but there were differences. Jessy couldn't draw to save her life, but she played several musical instruments. Nor was she bi, she told stepmom-Jessy.

"Are you sure? At your age, I wasn't," the blonde in black smiled. Sensing a slight bit of unease, Jessy subtly altered the subject to how she'd met Harrison. The woman had taken a side job doing some advertising and had met Harrison and was highly impressed with his rugged good looks, his firm jaw and jet-black hair. He asked her to join him for dinner, she accepted gladly. Jessy was surprised to find out he was 45 and had a 19-year old daughter, also named Jessy.

"Then he pulled out your picture and I thought someone was playing a fucking practical joke on me, I thought Ashton Kutcher or someone was going to come around the corner. But he kept on talking and after about 20 minutes, I realized he had no idea what was going on. Your Dad's a great guy Jessy, I loved his company. We met every day for lunch and dinner – I don't do mornings – and when he asked me to marry him, I said yes before I knew what I was doing."

The younger Jessy had to voice what was on her mind. "You're practically my twin and my Daddy fell for you and married you. What do you think this means?"

Jessy smiled at her stepdaughter and took her hands and spoke from the heart. "Darling, I think we both know what it means. It's frickin' obvious your Daddy has a thing for you. He talks about you all the time; he calls you his Ray of Sunshine. I think your father wants you very much and unconsciously chose me in your place. I don't mind – I think you're sexy as hell, if I may speak honestly."

Jessy spoke again. "I guess you're complimenting yourself!" She laughed nervously.

The older Jessy spoke and said "I've always been confident about my looks. I have never had anyone turn me down, anyone I've wanted or gone after, I've got."

Young Jessy smiled and said "Lucky you. I've only had a few clumsy fumblings and I kissed my girlfriend a few times ... "

Older Jessy laughed and said "See?"

Jessy smiled and sighed. "Okay, I will admit to being curious. So, what do we do about all this?"

Her new stepmom spoke again. "I love your father. I want to be his wife and intend to be a good wife to him. Jessy, I am already growing fond of you. But – if this freaks you out, I'm sorry – I also want to go to bed with you."

Jessy was shocked, but not horrified. There were all sorts of thoughts dancing through her head, then Jessy was kissing Jessy and the thoughts were washed away on a tidal wave of pleasure. Jessy wondered how far her older counterpart would take this, but Jessy broke their kiss.

"We'll have time to get better acquainted and – talk – but right now, I'm going to make us lunch. Your father gets cranky when he's hungry."

Jessy laughed. "He's can be a bear, yes."

Harrison had seen his wife kiss his daughter, but hadn't seen how un-chaste it was. With self-realization, he realized what he'd done – but he loved both Jessy's and he just hoped he could work it all out.

To his surprise, over the next 3 months, his home seemed to fill with happiness. The two Jessy's seemed to get along nicely; his wife kept a meticulous home and was a fabulous cook. He thought it was very nice, the girls even borrowed each other's clothes, although it could be disconcerting to see his daughter in his wife's micro-minis and high heels. His sex life – well, his wife was a passionate, creative little wildcat, so Harrison had no complaints in that department.

Harrison was in bed one night; reading, when the lights in the bedroom lights dimmed and he saw a silhouetted figure in the doorway. He saw his wife's beautiful body, clad in a sheer black negligee, bedroom slippers and little else. Jessy walked towards the bed, joined her husband and got on top of him, her sweet lips kissing his. Her beautifully-manicured fingernails grazed his chest, Harrison always enjoyed that and she began kissing his neck, his chest, his lips. Harrison felt his cock began to stir, he always enjoyed Jessy's playful nature in bed and he couldn't wait to screw her silly.

"Jessy, I ... " She put a finger to his lips.

"Shhh!" she whispered and she slid his boxers down and caressed his cock. She had a beautiful touch, his Jessy did and when she slipped his cock into her mouth, Harrison groaned. He was so lucky to have her, he could live out all his desires with Jessy, she fucked and made love with everything she had. Her mouth was swirling up and down his shaft, he hadn't been this hard in a long while, his balls were almost aching to lose a load into her mouth – she swallowed, he knew – but he knew his Jessy would want a good long, fucking before she made him cum.

Jessy slid the negligee off her body, keeping the bedroom slippers on. Her tits jiggled and she moved up, her snug little pussy wriggled down onto his cock. Jessy began to ride his cock, her cries of "Uh, uh, uh, yes, that's it!" filled the room. It was all very sexy, fucking his wife, her long blonde hair whipping from side to side. She was riding him with a fierce intensity and ...

The lights went on full and standing in the doorway, was his daughter Jessy. She was similarly clad, but her negligee and slippers were white.

"Jessy! What the hell, this is private, get out of our bedroom!" Harrison yelled.

The blonde in the doorway smiled. "But darling, this is our bedroom!" Shocked, Harrison looked at the blonde still on top of him and saw his daughter's baby-blue eyes staring down at him. She moved off his cock and kissed him, her tongue sliding sweetly into his mouth.

"Hello, Daddy," she said in a perfectly calm tone, then got off the bed and joined his wife, Jessy, at the door. The women shared a brief hug, turned around and faced Harrison, who was still not speaking, shocked beyond words.

"Darling, I'm sorry for deceiving you, but this was the only way. The situation would always be hanging over our heads, now everything is all out in the open."

"Jessica ... " Harrison only used the full name when he was angry " ... just what the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh come off it Daddy, you know what she's talking about, cut the bullshit. You wanted to fuck me Daddy – you wanted me so much, you married a woman who is my twin." Jessy smiled sweetly, then she added. "I'm very flattered Daddy, that my Daddy thinks I'm so sexy. So Jessy and I took the bull by the horns and we arranged all this."

"Jessy – we can't have sex, we're father and daughter!" Harrison protested.

"Too late, Daddy, the deed is done!" Jessy said determinedly.

Jessy-wife hugged her stepdaughter close. "Face it darling, you're stuck with two hot, desirable women. You were fucking your daughter and from the noises you were making – and you too, you little minx ... " she kissed Jessy-daughter on the lips sweetly " ... I'd say you were having a ball. Love, I don't mind – matter of fact, you might as well know I've girl-fucked this little cutie several times myself."

Harrison's shock-factor grew, he watched as his wife and his near-naked daughter kissed, this time their tongues mixed and their breasts were pressed together. It was sexy in stereo, Harrison was fighting every urge he had to jump off the bed and join them.

"Jessy's taught me a lot, Daddy – I know what all the naughty things my Daddy likes in bed. Question is, are you man enough to step up and take what you want? You can live a fantasy Daddy, each and every day – all you have to do is take it."

Harrison knew when he was beaten and he held out his arms. Jessy joined him back on the bed and his wife approached on the other side, snuggling in close. The trio just snuggled a bit, as if trying to become adjusted to their new situation. Harrison felt like he might wake up at any moment and find out it was all a very wild sex dream, but it was real – kinky and very real.

"Jessy?"

"Hmm?" Both women looked at him. He laughed.

"We're going to have to work that out, someday. Jessica, my dear wife, did I understand that you've been having lesbian sex with Jessy?"

His wife kissed him sweetly and spoke "Several times. Jessy was a bit reluctant at first, but as we became friends, her natural curiosity and sexiness took over and she asked me if we could try it. Once we got started, we couldn't stop. Our little Jessy is a total little fuckslut, aren't you sweetheart?

"You know it, Mom," Jessy giggled proudly. Harrison thrilled at the sound of his daughter calling his wife Mom and all the kinky implications.

"My darlings, I've only seen two women make love in movies and magazines. Would you please indulge me and ... "

Both women smiled. "Of course, Daddy – every day, if you want."

Jessica smiled. "You see darling – do you see how wonderful our lives are going to be from now on? Just lie back and enjoy the view."

Jessy slipped out of her negligee, her body, devoid of tan lines, was now on full display. Her stepdaughter smiled and moved closer, their lips met and exchanged soft, breathy kisses that grew more urgent. They fell down on to the bed and Jessy-wife began licking Jessy-daughter's nipples, to the encouraging coos and sighs that brought out the feelings of love and desire that had grown over the past few months. Jessy still had tan lines, her mom-lover hadn't quite been able to get her to tan naked yet, but considering what they'd accomplished, it mattered little. She began nuzzling Jessy's flesh and now Jessy's pussy was flowing and she sighed "Oooh mommy, you luscious bitch, eat my cunt, show Daddy how much you love my sweet cunt!"

"You know I do, you little darling!" Jessy moaned to Jessy, dabbing at the tender morsel and almost feeling her husband's eyes watching their play. Jessy-daughter was the sexiest playmate she'd ever had, not just because of their bizarre shared appearance, but because she learned quickly and was a giving and naughty lover. She was running her hands through her stepmom's blonde hair, her body trembling in bliss. She was so glad she'd succumbed to bisexuality, there hadn't been a day since that she and Jessica had not enjoyed each other's bodies.

Jessy moved around and now she was eating Jessica's tanned skin, her tongue daubing here and there, her desire to please her family ran rampant throughout her being. She loved hearing the loud yelps her stepmom made when having sex, she was glad that Daddy went to work in the day, leaving her and Mom-Jessy to indulge their carnality. Most of her classes were in the morning, so she could play all afternoon with her kinky companion. They moved as if by rote into a lazy sixty-nine and Jessy glanced over and saw her father watching them with a pleased, but almost trance-like, expression.

The Jessy's enjoyed each and every intimate moment they could grab, but were happy all was out in the open. No more hiding and Jessy hoped she could persuade her Daddy to take some time off now and again, spending the afternoons in debauchery with his girls. Her body shook as she had a mild climax at her stepmom's urging, Mommy-Jessy following suit. They broke apart and knelt, each presenting their backsides to their lover.

"Do us, Daddy. You don't have to worry about it being wrong, we're sluts!" Jessy teased Harrison.

"Yes darling, we're your sluts from now on, got that. Fuck your daughter, you've both wanted it for so long, silly people!" Jessy admonished. Harrison moved behind his beautiful daughter who he'd fucked already and now he began to fuck her with strong, powerful strokes, taking care not to hurt his beloved baby-girl. Jessy kissed Jessy as long-forbidden desires were now freely expressed, her man was fucking her, Jessy knew she'd be living at home for a long time – maybe forever, she loved taking care of Daddy – in every way.

Jessy no longer had any misgivings about her marriage to Harrison. He leaned over and kissed his wife while continuing to fuck his daughter. Before Jessy could come, he pulled his wife down on his cock and began to fuck her, while Jessy kissed her parents equally, dividing her kisses between their joined bodies, her father's lips and her mother's nipples. Jessy was now a true sex addict, luckily she had lots of ways to feed her hungers. Jessy couldn't wait for her new Mom to introduce her to some of her swinging friends, once Daddy got a bit more comfortable with their new arrangement. Oh, he's in me again, she sighed as her Daddy's cock was now in her from behind while from underneath, Mom-Jessy was licking her hard little nipples. If there was a better feeling than having sex, Jessy hadn't found it yet.

The two women arranged themselves a bit more comfortably and Harrison seemed to be finding stamina he had not formerly possessed. His daughter's pussy was so snug, there was one other difference between his wife and daughter – his wife kept her pussy waxed bare, but when he looked at his daughter, licking her stepmom, he saw she too was nude down there.

"You two trying to add to the confusion?" Harrison teased as both girls were now eagerly licking and sucking his cock. He still hadn't cum and the girls seemed inexhaustible.

"No more sex with the lights out, Daddy!" Jessy purred as she licked the crown of his cock, Mom-Jessy licking the base.

Harrison's wife spoke with a sultry tone. "Yes – Daddy – from now on, this family fucks out in the open. You now have two sexy little whores to take care of you from now on, so you'll just fully take in the view!" she said as she and her daughter / lover swallowed her husband's exploding load. The Jessy's embraced, letting Harrison see them both cum together.

****

I had the pleasure of meeting Jessy-2 at a showing of her artwork and I sensed a kindred spirit in her. I bought several of her illustrations to hang in the club and after we spoke for a while, we came to an arrangement – she would do a new illustration for us on a yearly basis in exchange for a free membership. So far, it's been a lovely arrangement for everyone concerned

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers