Club Inzest 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was only the beginning of their escapades that night. The girls moved into a very sensual sixty-nine and put on quite a show, they also raided Susanna's closet and did a little lingerie show for their man. Ruffling his salt & pepper hair, Lynne said she felt the need for some cock, so she and Darren screwed next while Susanna watched and used a vibrator on her pussy. They were already growing comfortable with each other and totally accepting of their new situation.

Darren and Susanna helped Lynne / Katie pack up her apartment a few weeks later and moved her in with them. There was lots of room at Darren's now, for the girls were sharing his bed. It was a bit cramped in there, so he was having the wall between his bedroom and Susanna's taken down and the rooms made into one and buying the biggest bed he could find. They'd be needing it, all of them knew.

****

18 months later, and 6 months after their wedding, Lynne gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, who they named Jason. Just 2 months later, Susanna herself gave birth to her little girl, who she named Jayme. Susanna wouldn't tell anyone who the baby's father was, but everyone thought it was cute that the cousins looked so much alike. Susanna showed me the pictures and I would've figured it out had she not told me. I am really looking forward to meeting the rest of her family this upcoming weekend and I promise to let you all know more after I do.

12