Club Inzest 12

Story Info
A wedding in the offing, but there's still fun to be had.
3k words
4.56
27.6k
15
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers

Chapter 12: Wedding Bells

by Micaela Reynolds as told to BrettJ © 2009

We were all having a late lunch one afternoon and Christina ran into the room, squealing and nearly hysterical. Neither her mother nor I could understand a single word she was saying, she was crying and emotional. Chris, who can normally understand his twin in the oddest of situations, was equally baffled. Sharon was trying to get her stepsister calmed down so that she could clue us in as to the goings-on when Paul walked into the room. He took Christina's hand and held it up.

On her finger was a large diamond ring.

After what sounded like a roar of cheers and screams, we all calmed down and hugged both of them. I doubt there was a dry eye in the house.

"When did he ...?" Debra was the first to speak to her daughter.

"About 20 minutes ago!" Christina managed to sputter out, her eyes still moist.

"You weren't in bed, were you?" Sharon looked at her brother with a frown.

"No -- he actually was dressed, got down on one knee and did the whole thing right, it was very romantic!" Christina sniffled.

"Hey -- this means you'll be my sister-in-law!" Sharon squealed, hugging Christina tightly.

"Umm -- aren't we all kinda related anyway?" Chris wanted to know. "Is this -- legal? Hey, why did you want to marry her if ... "

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if you know what's good for you!" Christina said, wagging her finger at her brother, who playfully stuck his tongue out at her.

"I'm not sure, but I think it probably is legal because we were adults when our parents got married, but I plan to look into that a bit further. But even if it isn't, Christina is going to be my wife -- period." Paul continued on "I want to marry her because I want her to know I'm committed to her, despite our lifestyle. Even if we all hadn't hooked up in this mixed-up family of ours, I think she and I would have found each other. We were just meant to be."

Christina looked at my son, her fiance, with undisguised love and sighed "Isn't he wonderful? And now, he's all mine!" She squealed again.

Sharon put on a little mock pout and snuggled up close to her brother. "Does this mean you won't share any more?"

Christina leaned close and kissed Sharon sweetly. "With you, sister dear ... any time!" Both girls shared a huge hug; their mother and I were almost in tears again. Chris just sat at the table with a cup of coffee and wasn't quite sure what to make of all this.

"Have you set a date?" Debra asked.

"We have a day in mind, but we have to work it all out," Christina beamed. She sat down at the table and Sharon got her a cup of coffee. "Mom -- I want to invite the rest of our family, I know there might be some issues, but I'd like to at least try."

"Of course, darling, we'll make it happen!" Debra smiled. I knew my love would do her best, that's just her way.

We suggested a family engagement party for the next evening, being men, the guys wanted to have it at "Hooters" but cooler -- and sexier -- heads prevailed and we were able to convince them to go to Baton Rouge. Of course, by telling them we were going to wear our sexiest outfits, we didn't have to twist their arms too hard.

Debra and I opted for classy, I wore my long black dress with a the slit high on one thigh. Paul tells me every time I wear it, he wants to run his hand up and down my leg and finger my pussy and make me cum -- so I made sure he could do that by opting not to wear panties. It also hugs nice up top, so I didn't bother with a bra either.

Debra went beautifully elegant, even wearing her hair up and got out the diamond earrings I had given her for her birthday. She's so beautiful at times, I can't believe she's mine, harder still for me to believe I can watch her with others and feel such overwhelming love. She had on a strapless & sleeveless evening gown that hugged her every curve, her legs in stockings, she wore her silver stilettos and there was lots of sexy, tanned skin on display.

The men went in suits -- the girls insisted -- while they both wore sexy little cocktail dresses, the bride-to-be in black, her sister-in-law-to-be in an off white. Everyone was so bubbly and joyous; we knew this was going to be a truly special night.

Which it was. We had a lovely meal, we let the wine flow freely, there was lots of sexy teasing going on and kissing -- we probably made a bit of a scene, but we asked to be seated in the back so as not to disturb anyone. We all closed the place, called cabs and went home, where everyone fucked everyone until we couldn't walk anymore. Christina, the saucy little bitch, told Paul that was the last time he was going to fuck her before the wedding -- she wanted to save something for the honeymoon. We all thought she was kidding, but she wasn't, she went to bed with Sharon that night and closed the door.

Sharon and Christina, bless their recuperative little hearts, went out next morning to look at Wedding Gowns and Bridesmaids dresses. Leave it to those little sluts to come back with an adventure to share with us both.

Sharon was first through the door, she gave me a big hug, then Debra, she was followed by Christina who repeated it. They both needed a coffee, so they grabbed one each and sat down, almost out of breath.

"You are not going to believe what happened to us, Michy!" Christina trilled. "Hell, we were both there and we're not sure WE believe it, right Shary?"

Sharon took a mouthful of coffee and said "Do you want to tell the story or me, babe?"

Christina smiled and said "I'm the bride, I'll tell it."

Christina and Sharon had found a beautiful dress shop in Yorkdale with fabulous dresses at reasonable prices, although we can afford whatever Chris wants. They looked around and were waited on by the owners, a black brother and sister couple named Ginny and Warren. Warren seemed very effete and almost flitted around the shop, he was friendly, but something about him didn't sit right with the girls. Christina whispered to Sharon "Do you get an odd vibe from Warren?"

Sharon nodded. "Yeah -- like he's gay, but he's trying to hard. Like it's all a giant act. I'm not buying it, are you?"

Christina shook her head. "Not for a minute. We both have gay friends, he's almost acting like a stereotype. Oh hey, here's Ginny, why don't we ask her?"

The girls, being straight-to-the-point young women, smiled when Ginny approached them. "Find anything you like?" the slender black woman asked.

"I think I've found my dress, yes ... but Ginny, what's the deal with your brother?" Sharon asked.

"I-I'm not sure what you mean!" Ginny said nervously.

"The whole gay act Ginny ... we're not buying it, we're both bi and have lots of gay friends -- Warren's overdoing it. He's not gay, is he?"

Ginny looked down at the floor and shook her head "no".

"Okay Ginny, so why is he putting on the big act?" Christina asked.

"Oh -- it's very complicated. I don't know you ladies, can I trust you with a secret?" Ginny asked as she looked up, her brown eyes a bit fearful.

"We're very good at keeping secrets!" Sharon giggled.

Ginny sighed. "It's all a blind to hide a secret."

"What secret?"

Ginny sighed. "Warren's my -- lover. He's been my lover for years, he was the first to fuck me and we can't stop loving each other. I have lots of girlfriends and I'm bi, but Warren and I live together. In order to throw off suspicion from others, Warren acts gay and no one is the wiser."

"We understand. Warren can be affectionate with you in public and no one thinks anything about it, you can live together, it's all a big bluff. We get it."

"You must think we're awful!"

"No -- Christina and I come from a very - loving -- family. Our mothers are married to each other and Christina's marrying my brother. Plus, we run a club for people like you and Warren."

Ginny's beautiful dark eyes widened. "People like us?"

Christina smiled. "Yes. People who believe that adult family members having sex is fine and loving. What goes on behind closed doors is no one's business. Our club allows our members the freedom to be themselves and intermingle and meet -- and sometimes share -- people in the same lifestyle."

"Oh wow -- that sounds so wonderful, I'd love to just experience that. We haven't found too many people we can tell the truth."

"Well, now you have. Here's a pass, come and check things out whenever you like," Sharon said, handing Ginny a note. The grin on the dark girl's face went ear-to-ear.

"How can I ever thank you?"

Sharon and Christina looked at each other and smiled. "Wellll ... do you share Warren and would you be interested in a little afternoon delight?" Christina asked.

Ginny sidled up besides Chris and purred "Uh-huh baby, I do and I would. Let me get one of my clerks and I'll get Warren and you two go into that room over there. This is gonna be a day you are never gonna forget."

The girls went into the back and began undressing, down to their lingerie. Sex kittens both, Christina had on silky, white lingerie and her stepsister-lover had opted for black. They were just down to that when Ginny showed up with Warren in tow.

"Shit sis, you were kidding -- these white babes are fine. So ladies, you know our little secret. That's cool -- I've never had anyone who loves me the way my sis does, our Mom is oblivious to it and Dad, well, he's long gone. I'm glad to meet people who share our viewpoint that family love can be good lovin'. So, who's gonna get my cock and who's gonna swing with Ginny here?"

Sharon moved towards Ginny and ran her fingers through Ginny's long, dark hair. "I thought you were sexy the moment I walked in here!" she cooed to Ginny, running her hands along the girl's neck.

"Me too baby, me too," Ginny responded as they moved to a small settee in the corner. That left Christina with Warren. She began unbuttoning his clothing and he was unbuckling his pants. He might have been on the slender side, but it was all rippling muscle and toned flesh. Christina had almost been regretting her "no sex" decision with Paul, now that she saw Warren's body, she was glad of their open relationship. Once Warren's pants were gone, she could already see the evidence of a nice-sized cock hiding inside his boxers.

Christina looked over and saw that Sharon and Ginny were already engaged in a blazing-hot sixty-nine, she smiled and turned back to Warren. Her lips formed a perfect "O" and she slid Warren's cock into her lips.

Warren groaned as the beautiful young woman began sucking him off. Until today, he'd never met anyone who knew just how to please him the way Ginny did -- she knew every little nuance of his body and just what got him horny. Christina must have possessed some kind of sexual ESP because as she sucked him, she seemed to get better and better with every lick and sliding tongue motion. It was all the young black man could do not to cum.

"Fuck Ginny, you sure can eat pussy, you black fuckslut, oh yeahhh bitch, that's the spot!" Sharon groaned as the slim black girl made love to her. There wasn't much room to maneuver there, but they were both hanging on for dear life as tongue and cunt grooved together.

"I love seeing my sister do it with another chick," Warren smiled as Chris continued blowing him. "Never had two chicks with us before, not this kinda set-up. You really marrying her brother?"

"Yep, and we all fuck and swing together, we're a very tight family. Come and find out Warren, it'll blow your mind."

"I bet -- me and Ginny, we've never exactly been able to be free about who we are, you know?"

"I do -- but lover, right now, I'm so fucking horny for that nice big log of yours, so do you think we can postpone the discussion and you can fuck the shit out of me?" Chris growled as she slid her mouth off his cock and got down on all fours. Warren moved behind her and grabbed her hips and his cock went in, deep. He might have affected a gay persona, but there was nothing at all in that once he started fucking -- he had a great cock and Christina was getting the full benefit of his experience. He guided his cock in and out of the young bride-to-be's cunt with a savage, almost-maniacal fury, giving her a great ride. He turned his head and saw his sister and Sharon had altered their positions slightly so that they could watch him and Christina fuck.

"Oh God, he's a wonderful fuck Sharry, you have to try him1" Christina groaned as the slender, powerful cock surged throughout her body. Sharon didn't intend to wait to move things along; she got up and winked at Chris, who pulled away from Warren. He was disappointed, but only for a moment, Sharon's body lowered itself to his cock and began to ride him, while Chris pulled Ginny close. All parties were joined now -- Sharon's tongue was deep inside Chris' cunt while Chris was eating Ginny who was touching wherever she could, her hands running along her brother's chest or fondling Sharon's tits. It was a sexual melee and everyone was on the same groove.

"Warren baby, what do you think of these sexy little white sluts?" Ginny asked her brother, kissing him as her dark eyes danced with delight.

"Don't ask ... stupid fucking questions ... Ginny!" Warren grunted as Sharon rode him for all she was worth. He and Ginny had partied with their fair share of girls, but none had milked his cock or turned him on the way these two had done. He would have also had a difficult time stating who was the better fuck -- both girls had their merits, their styles varied, but anyone lucky enough to bed them would be walking away with a big smile on his or her face.

"I can't believe this wonderful fucking bastard hasn't cum yet!" Sharon groaned as she bounced up and down on Warren's shaft. She and Chris were tongue-kissing deeply and Ginny leaned in, sharing a threeway kiss and saying "My brother knows how to make a pussy purr. Trained him well, didn't I?"

"You trained him?" Christina asked. Ginny nodded.

"He was such a quiet, nice guy, figured I'd seduce his ass and teach him how to fuck a girl and he'd gain confidence. It sure as hell worked, but who knew I wouldn't want to give him up?"

"Don't blame you!" Sharon groaned as Warren's cock hit one of her spots. "Any chance he can cum on command? I've just got to let go soon!" Sharon stated.

"Sure thing -- Warren lover, give the little wench a few more strokes and make her cum, then you know what your nasty sis loves, don't you baby?" Warren grinned and nodded, he followed his sister's urgings and pounded Sharon a few more times, she let go, as she did, Warren slid out and Ginny pounced on his shaft, swallowing it whole. Seeing the brother and sister joined sent Christina reeling, she saw stars as she came and saw Warren shoot his load down Ginny's cocksucking throat.

Seeing the brother-sister duo in the throes of pleasure got Christina and Sharon heated up, the stepsisters moved into their own familial sixty-nine, hoping it would inspire Ginny and Warren to further decadence. It did just that and soon the family fucks were loud and furious. The room was soundproofed, thankfully, or customers and staff might have been treated to a rather naughty audio play.

It was late in the day when the lovers parted, Sharon and Christina exacting a promise from the siblings to visit the Club. Wild Horses couldn't have stopped Ginny from attending an upcoming function, she wanted to party more than she had with Chris and to meet her fiance, soon hubby.

We enjoyed their story and admittedly, it had gotten us all a little warm. The girls both beamed at us and daughters took mother's hands and led us upstairs, where we all licked and played with each other for a few hours until the men came home and helped fix dinner.

The Wedding is a few weeks away and thankfully, Christina hasn't turned into a "Bridezilla". Poor Paul -- he misses fucking his fiance, but his slutty Mom and Sis are making sure to fuck him senseless to take the edge off. That's what family is for.

Dear Reader, that's our story for now -- I couldn't have imagined all those years ago all the twists and turns my life would take, but there aren't any regrets. I wake up each day with lots of love, if I wake up with some horny attached to that love, there's always someone around to take care of that too. Tell me - how could a woman's life get any better?

Author's Note: This concludes "Club Inzest" for the time being, but I am planning a sequel very soon. I'd like to thank the readers that have enjoyed the story, special thanks to Claire and Jena, who shared a few naughty tales of their own. To them, I dedicate this novella, with much affection.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers