College Hi-Jinx Ch. 06

Story Info
Stormy gets in shape at the gym - what fun workouts!
3.1k words
4.71
24.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers

Chapter 6: Mom Works Out the Kinks

Sonia got off the phone got off the phone with her mother and cuddled up inside the bed she shared with her sister. Immediately, their tongues tangled and they began to wrap their naked bodies around each other. They began to rub, to caress and to share the lesbian, incestuous passions that were now a daily part of their lives.

Sweet lips sought soft lips, kisses were exchanged. Stocking-clad legs wrapped around each other, it was hard to tell who was fucking who. Sonia was fucking Lindsay, pussy rubbing against her sister's, but Lindsay was stroking all over her sister's body and nipples and teasing her until she could barely stand it. A few of their friends weren't too happy with the duo, wondering why they weren't going out clubbing as much or hanging out. The girls didn't need to -- they had each other and the select few who were in on their incestuous secret.

After a few hours of girl-on-girl, sister-on-sister pleasures, Lindsay asked her sister "So, what did Mom have to say that put such a weird look on your face?"

"I had a weird look on my face?"

"Like someone had told you Mom was fucking the paperboy or something."

"Well, actually ... "

"Okay, spill it."

"It's kinda funny you mentioned sex, because ... well, I think Mom had been having sex."

" NO!"

"Yep, she was all out of breath and kinda' giggly -- haven't heard her sound that way in -- well, ever!"

"Wow -- Mom's getting laid, who'da thunk it? Good for her!"

"Yeah, I always thought she needed to go out and get herself a good fucking. I hope the guy treats her right."

"Or the girl."

"Lindsay!"

"Sonia, why not? We're swinging more with girls and each other these days. These are modern times, how do we know Mom doesn't have a girlfriend?"

"Guess you have a point. Wow -- it's weird to think of Mom and another woman."

"Really? I think it's kind of sexy."

****

Stormy was glad to hear that all was going well with her daughters. With both away at college, Stormy Knight now had the opportunity she'd been after for almost a decade -- the chance to get fucked, to have an active sex life once more, and not have to worry about the consequences. She didn't look anywhere near her age, her face didn't look much more than 35 -- but her body had needed a bit of shaping up. Both the girls were avid workout enthusiasts and encouraged their Mom to get in shape. Stormy was knew the girls were right, if she was going to keep up with younger studs like Antonio, she'd have to keep in top condition.

Sonia and Lindsay were lovely, intelligent young women and Martine was very proud of their accomplished. Although she doubted either of them was a virgin, she'd put a lot of time and effort into raising them, there hadn't been time to slut around. Her pussy ached with need many a night; she went through more than a few vibes, but the girl's good grades were worth a few sleepless nights. They'd done well by her and made her proud, now was time for Stormy to indulge and be a bit selfish -- attract a man or a woman or One from Column A or One from Column B.

Stormy had always been a highly sexual woman -- that was the cause of her divorce. She loved cock and she loved it as often as she could get it, but she wasn't the type to cheat on her husband. The poor bastard just couldn't keep up with her. They'd tried swinging and threesomes, but Stormy seemed insatiable and her husband wasn't able to handle the wildcat he was married to. His secretary proved a willing distraction, a doting type who cooked and cleaned and made no demands. When she made her move on Stormy's poor, weak-willed spouse, he went with little hesitation.

Stormy craved both cock and pussy -- these were desires that fuelled her existence, she'd been a hedonist in her college days and had tried to slow down when she married, but it was futile. She was a bi-sexual slut and she simply had to accept that fact. From the time that her husband bailed on her, it was her and the girls taking on the world. They coped nicely, Stormy was so proud of their accomplishments.

Having 2 young daughters at home, Stormy had curbed her appetites, having only the occasional fling, with some willing neighbors, both men and women, even a few couples. Stormy's afternoons were frequently spent a few close women-friends that no one would suspect of being bi. Stormy had to take her sex when she could get it, being a Mom had to come first. Not now -- so let's put myself together, she thought, firm it up and get me some fuckin'!

Jim's Gym was a very welcoming place, nicely lit, clean, professional and if one wanted a little eye-candy while working out; there were hunky men and sexy women everywhere you could look. It wasn't hard for Stormy to make it a habit, she found herself horny at every visit. She flirted a few times with the Aerobics instructor, Neferteri, the pretty black girl made it quite clear that she was attracted to women, including the older Stormy. Stormy was sensible enough not to advertise her age, why scare them off. She accepted Neferteri's phone number and knew she'd be using it soon. A few days later, she called Neferteri, who invited her for dinner. Stormy knew from the tone of the girl's voice that dinner wasn't what she'd be eating. She had never made it with a black woman or an Asian girl, one of her fantasies -- Stormy wasn't going to hold anything back, she wanted to live life to the fullest. Her pussy was already moist at the thought of going down on the slender, sleek black girl and licking her juices, making her purr with pleasure and perhaps letting Neferteri fuck her with a strap-on. She fingered her pussy in the shower at that lewd thought and was creaming, she had two orgasms and had to stop herself and dress for the evening.

She put on a very sexy white miniskirt and matching top, leaving her midriff bare. On her feet, she put on gold, strappy high-heeled sandals. She tousled her hair a bit, applied just the right amount of makeup and looked at herself in the mirror -- she looked great, so she made her way to Neferteri's home.

Neferteri met her at the door, dressed in a silvery sheath that was cut right down to there and she also wore heeled sandals. She greeted Stormy with a kiss that nearly took the older woman's breath away and escorted her in. Stormy couldn't smell any cooking aromas.

"What's for dinner?" she asked her friend.

"Not a fucking thing" the girl said, sliding the sheath to the floor. Her lean, rippled form was too alluring for Stormy to resist; she walked over to the black girl, all glistening skin and dark beauty and pulled her close, her hands sliding right into the girl's cunt. She was soaked and she groaned at the invading fingers as Stormy began to stoke the fires of their mutual lusts. Stormy wanted to get this dusky sexbomb in a bed and do all sorts of lewd things with her -- now!

It had been far too long since she'd felt the touch of a woman, but Neferteri was going to remedy that, she slid her hands under Stormy's top and fondled her big, gorgeous tits and pinched the nipples. Stormy sighed and while still in the embrace of her younger lover, allowed her skirt to be slid down her thighs and drop to the floor. Her pussy was devoid of panties or hair, bald and pink, Neferteri dropped to her knees and began to eat Stormy out. It was all the voluptuous blonde could do to remain standing, she loved the younger woman's adept tongue and she ground her cunt against Neferteri's seeking tongue.

"Let's go to your bedroom -- I want to eat you and I want to feel more of you eating me!" Stormy suggested, pulling the slender woman to her feet and kissing her again. The girl's dark nipples were so succulent, Stormy just had to stick her tongue out and lick one. Neferteri removed Stormy's top and now both women were naked, aside from shoes.

"I love heels -- they show off your legs so nicely" Neferteri purred as they walked into her spacious bedroom. Stormy positioned herself on the bed and saw the girl's dusky body hover over her own and within seconds, they were in a wild sixty-nine. They clung together, devouring each other's pussies like starving animals until a mutual orgasm nearly wiped them both out.

Neferteri fixed them both eggs and bacon with toast and two cups of coffee each and they talked. Stormy could barely take her eyes off the black woman, only a few years older than her own daughters, free and kinky, full of life and naughty surprises. Neferteri took their dishes, put them away and then sat on Stormy's lap, kissing and fondling and arousing the busty blonde once more. Back into the bedroom they went and this time, the ebony beauty put on a strap-on, just as Stormy had hoped, and fucked her senseless. She was gasping and bucking against the invading toy, Neferteri knew how to use it and fuck a woman like a whore, they way she had craved tonight. Over and over, the black girl pumped into her cunt and she felt a craving she'd never known before.

"Put it in my ass, you black slut, do me there!" she groaned. Neferteri obliged her and Stormy fucked her ass back against the pounding rubber cock, her body almost limp with pleasure. She wasn't going to let society define her roles; she would fuck who she wanted to fuck and when! The girls, when they came home, would have to accept that, she intended to have a talk with them, because she truly wanted her sex life back and no one was going to stand in her way. The duo didn't get much rest that night, because Neferteri wanted some fucking too and insisted that Stormy screw her. She was amazed at Stormy's energy and commented "Wow, you're insatiable, baby. I hope I have that much energy when I'm in my 30's." Stormy had to bite her hand to keep from laughing out loud.

She had no regrets at all about her return to lesbianism or her hedonistic pleasures; this was the way she wanted to live from now on, to enjoy sex in all its myriad forms. Fucking for the sheer joy of it was to be the way she lived from now on. When she talked to her daughters, she seemed to radiate joy and it was because she was a sexual being yet again, free and uninhibited.

This philosophy guided Stormy's life, sadly however, it sometimes overruled her common sense. She was working out a few days later, really giving it her all, when she spotted a totally buff man she would have estimated to be around 35 walk into the Gym. He was having a conversation with one of the trainers, to which Stormy paid no attention, she was just looking at the attractive man and she felt something pull -- hard. She cried out in pain, the two men came running over.

"Are you okay?" the trainer asked.

Stormy shook her head. "No, not really. I don't think it's anything serious, but I have pulled something and it hurts. Can you help?"

The hard-bodied male smiled, movie star teeth showing. "Can't have anyone in pain in my Gym, bad for business" he teased. "I'm Jim Jamison, yes I know about the name. Can you come with me to the back?" Stormy nodded. She would have followed this studmuffin to the moon. The effect he was having on her libido was practically electric.

Jim helped her lie down on one of the massage tables and he began to work her over, trying to ease her pain. He wasn't gentle at first, but he got rid of almost all of the pain and ache. Whatever she'd done to herself began to ease away, to be replaced with gentle warmth. Then a heat. Her pussy was getting wet and she was feeling very aroused. She turned over and smiled at him, tossing her hair to the side and pushing her boobs out a bit. "Are you as good with your hands in other areas, Jim?" she asked boldly.

Jim had been hit on by more than his share of women, including some of his own staff, but he never combined his business and his pleasure -- until now. This -- he assumed early-30's -- hot Mom really got to him; he'd asked the trainer about her the minute he spotted her. The trainer gave his boss was little information he knew, all he knew was she was diligent in her workouts and she'd become friends with Neferteri, one of Jim's latest hires. Jim made up his mind there and then that he was going to try and court her over the next week or so. The trainer had also told him Stormy worked out almost daily, but obviously she didn't want to waste any time. Fine with him.

"I'm good with all my body, gorgeous!" he smiled at her as he removed his tight-fitting shirt. "Why don't you come and find out?"

Stormy followed suit and removed her top, her lacy bra followed quickly. Jim was impressed, her big boobs were obviously real and she'd done a great job sculpting her body, she had curves, but no flab. She presented her big tits to him, he sucked and fondled them with surprisingly gentle hands and lips and she lifted her hips so she could get rid of her gym shorts and thong. She kicked off her footwear and was naked. She lay back prone on the table and watched Jim's curly blonde head move between her thighs and begin to suck and daub at her wet, pink pussy. She figured he might be the kind of man who was turned on by a vocal woman, so she moaned "Ohh, that's it lover, suck me, lick me, eat my cunt you motherfucking bastard!"

Jim did just as she asked; her words were spurring him on. "Oh Christ, you wonderful fucker, keep it up!" Stormy howled.

"I take it you like oral?" Jim asked as he speared her pussy with his tongue. She was a wet woman, he knew when it came time to put his cock inside her and fuck her, she'd be easy to get into.

"If it has to do with sex, I fucking love it!" Stormy groaned, hunching upwards for more of his pussy-licking. James didn't disappoint her, swabbing his tongue all over her cunt and getting her drenched before fully stripping out of his own Gym togs. Stormy took in the view, Jim was solid everywhere and while she'd had bigger cocks, Jim had nothing to be ashamed of, he was certainly well-endowed enough. She stroked his cock and was surprised to find he was even muscular down there. Stormy took him into her waiting mouth and began sucking him, to his surprise, Jim's knees almost buckled beneath him.

"Goodness, can't a big stud like you handle a simple blowjob?" she teased.

"Lady, there's nothing simple about your blowjobs. Good God, you're like a warm vacuum cleaner!" Jim groaned as her lips slithered up and down his elongated shaft. He'd been with more than his share of women, most of them young and sexy and enthusiastic, but not one of them gave head like this slightly-older, very busty and well-built blonde. He continued to enjoy it for as long as he could, but he didn't want to miss the chance to fuck deep into her beautiful, pouty pussy and hopefully encourage her to come back for an encore performance. Stormy looked into his brown eyes and nodded, she spread her legs wide and allowed the muscular stud to lift her up and wrap herself around him, she was going to be fucked standing up? She was thrilled at the novel idea and the mature blonde hung on for dear life as she bounced her ass and cunt around the thick cock. Jim wasn't having any trouble holding her, it was quite thrilling and a lot of fun to be fucked in this manner. He was as deep as any man had gone, fucking her with savage strokes as her own body molded to his drop-dead magnificent physique. Stormy contributed to the fucking as best she could, but Jim was calling the shots and she had no complaints. This was a man who was confident in himself, he was making sure she was pleasured, but he was doing it the way he thought best.

Jim liked his fucking with some variations, so he moved her about with his strong arms and was soon fucking her in the Missionary position, while she rested on the massage table. She liked his taking control and just went along with the ride, moving her body against his. This younger stud was just the tonic she needed; the athletic fucker was really making her feel desired and fucky. She hadn't felt this way in a long time, only Antonio and now Jim had made her feel wanton, free and desirable. Oh, and Neferteri, of course -- she was glad her gate swung in both directions, she chuckled inwardly.

Stormy switched to the next position and offered him her ass and pussy. He fucked her doggy-style, but she wanted a little kink, so she got some massage oil and lubed up his rod and let him bugger her ass, realizing she'd developed a taste for it since her lezzie session with Neferteri. He was a bit larger than the black girl's fake cock and it hurt a bit, but it was a wonderful hurt -- she came with an orgasming pain, eyes shut tight as she climaxed around his prick.

Stormy left the Gym an hour or so later, whistling happily. These were the kinds of workouts she truly liked, the ones that left her body weak and exhausted, yet totally satisfied. Sex always made her feel much healthier, although Jim might be needing a Protein drink or two!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers