Companions 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Luana's flavor was delicious, sweet with a delicate musk. She thrashed about the bed as he ate her pussy and her head went from side to side, her eyes closed as she let her mature lover prove his sexual prowess. Luana lost count of her orgasms and they hadn't even fucked yet. Making love with Brendan was going to be an experience and now, it was her turn to be an equal partner in their lovemaking.

Luana slid her mouth down over Brendan's cock and went down on him with a gusto she had never possessed before. She felt as if it were in her best interests to make him feel special and she put her all into it. Her tongue searched his cock and swabbed all over it. When she felt him about ready to cum, she readied herself for it, but he pulled away.

"You didn't have to do that," Luana said as she placed her hand gently on his shoulder. "I'm a big girl, I could have handled it," she smiled.

"I wasn't sure of that and it wouldn't have been right," Brendan responded softly. She smiled, pleased at his consideration. "Besides, I needed a chance to catch my breath. This old guy isn't quite the stallion he used to be."

"You're not old," Luana chided him sweetly. "You're perfect. Okay, mister `stallion', if that's the case, let me do some of the work." After he rolled on a condom, she got on top of his prone body and wriggled her body down on to his stiff cock. While he was on his back, Luana began to gyrate with all the skill of an exotic dancer. Brendan was amazed that this sweet-faced little babe could be such a dynamic fuck. She was thrusting herself against him now, with an incredible vigor. Harder and harder, she slammed her miniscule little frame against his invading cock. She was becoming a bit vocal now, squealing and laughing with delight as she fucked him. Brendan wasn't going to be an idle participant, he kissed where he could reach and caressed other parts of her lissome young frame. Luana's body had taken all of him in deep and he was not a small man by any means. Her screeches grew louder as she continued to make love to her handsome, mature lover. Luana was impressed by the fact that he had made no fuss when she had taken control. It wasn't very often that she got a chance to be in charge. The jerks that she had dated before felt threatened by such things. Not her Brendan. He was laughing right along with her and doing everything he could do to keep up with her and to add to her pleasure. Her plan was to keep him around for as long as she could. This man was a keeper.

The Asian beauty continued to fuck and writhe on top of Brendan to take whatever he could give her. She was taken aback by the fact that he had been so close to cumming before and yet, he had managed to fuck her for a while now. Luana went into high gear and used her nails on his exposed flesh. He groaned, yet he still didn't cum. She went in for the kill and felt his body jerk. She let out a loud wail and gave consent to her own orgasm as his surged throughout his prone form. They had managed to cum together, something she thought was only possible in erotic novels. "Wow" was too small a word for either of them to use to describe the experience.

They rested up, shared some wine and a shower that got soapy and erotic. Like the gentleman he was, Brendan attended to Luana's slightest whim. He made no attempt to rush her and when she slept, he held her close. For Luana, it was the culmination of all of her dreams.

She called Sienna the next day and told her all about it, in full detail, which was uncharacteristic of her. She kept giggling as she described her lover's sexual prowess and her own loss of inhibitions. Sienna got the (correct) impression that it had been a perfect evening for the happy pair. A phone call from Brendan later that day confirmed her opinion.

Now Sienna was sure where her new career was going to take her. She was going to find companions for those who had been unlucky in matters of the heart. She had the money and the time. Now all that Sienna needed were the clients and the drive to succeed.

Dedicated to a friend -she knows who she is! ~~BrettJ

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12