Condominium Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had her switch to a kitchen stool, and we fucked right there in the kitchen. She had one leg over my shoulder, and this put her beautiful nude cunt on display to everyone else that came near the kitchen as I pummeled her body with my cock and with kisses.

I brought Kelsey off, and then took a few more minutes before I finished up and jettisoned a small load deep inside her. She told me she treasured what I'd given her, and I told her that I treasured her.

Amber and Kelsey paired off after that, mostly in a sixty-nine back in the living room that brought each of them some climaxes. Off to the side, I saw Crystal watching, but I knew from Sean that she might not be ready for bisexual fun. Jessica and Megan moved in beside the other girls, and between the four of them, they put a capstone on the evening with a marvelous sapphic exhibition. I noticed Crystal stroking her slit as she watched the four women. I remember thinking that she would soon be a member of the hen party.

A few robes or easily worn dresses and shorts were tossed on, and all our guests vanished back to their units. There had been universal requests, even from Sean and Crystal, to do something again soon – like in two weeks if not sooner. We kept the bi-weekly schedule, with occasional in between parties.

The next day, Amber and I visited with her parents for several hours, and then we took them and our daughter Penny out to TGIFridays for a late lunch.

* * * * *

The next six months passed quickly for the ten of us who'd become a private little sex club nestled deep in the Broadhurst – the name of the condominium complex where we lived. We had fallen into a routine of meeting every two weeks except around the holiday period when everyone seemed to have a dozen other parties to attend or visiting relatives.

The group even did a little special romantic celebration on Valentine's Day, which happened to fall on a Saturday. On that occasion, after the group dinner and activities, couples formed at random and then after the sex party went off to fuck some more and sleep together for the first time. I was pleased to have Jessica in my bed. Everyone met up again the next morning for a mid-Sunday morning brunch at a nearby restaurant. Everyone was also sated and feeling romantically blessed.

Amber raised the issue in April about expanding the group a little. She returned to her thinking about bringing in two more couples – John and Alice Ames in 402, and Travis and Erin Moore in 601.

I teased her, "You just are getting tired of the many cocks you already have at your disposal. You want some fresh meat – mine and four others aren't enough?"

She laughed, "No, I'm being altruistic. I want to bring some fresh pussy in for my darling husband to fuck." After a pause she added, "On the other hand, some new meat would be very interesting." She smirked and went off.

Jessica had been on the relatively inactive condo social committee with Erin Moore, so she volunteered to approach Erin and try to sniff out the couple's interest in joining our little swing group. She was nervous, and so part of the time at the next two get-togethers was spent rehearsing and role-playing the various conversations that might occur.

I had some time because cyber security seemed to have temporarily cooled until the next major hack job made the front pages of the business press, and I was usually around the condo, so I volunteered to go with Jess when they got together for coffee. My presence led to Travis also being invited.

We met at the local Starbucks coffee shop on a beautiful summer day in late April. The place was a five-minute walk from the front door of the condo.

Jess was more nervous than I was about the meeting and invitation. The four of us got into a comfortable greeting, talked about living at the Broadhurst, and then got to that point in the conversation where it was time to bring up the real purpose of the meeting.

Travis and Erin looked at Jess, who had extended the invitation, as though to say, 'OK, get on with why you asked us here.'

Jess smiled, but her nerves showed. "We wanted to ask you something that's kind of sensitive. We have a circle of friends and to a person we all thought that we'd like to have you join us in our activities. We get together every two weeks, but that sometimes changes due to regular holidays or too many people being away. We're all in the Broadhurst, so we just meet in each other's units. Everyone is very friendly. Usually, each couple brings some wine and a dish, and we do dinner. Last time I did hors d'oeuvres and brought a special hummus dish I'd fixed up with some Mediterranean spices; people told me they liked it. Sometimes we have theme nights – like Valentine's Day, and we do special things."

I chuckled to myself. Jess had gotten all wrapped up in the logistics, and the Big-Gorilla-in-the-Corner still hadn't been revealed. She was very nervous.

Travis was no slouch. He bored in on the missing detail. "You said to join you in your activities. What do you do?"

Jess couldn't think of a way out of his question, so said in a near whisper, "We make love with each other."

I leaned forward to finally give her some real support, "I guess you might say that we are swingers, but the feelings between the ten of us have matured past casual relationships into some caring and romantic couplings. That said, we all have strong marriages and are not out to trade long-term partners or anything like that."

Travis and Erin looked at each other and then they both studied the two of us to be sure we were being serious, and that we'd given them the whole scoop.

Jess volunteered, "I'm married to a man named Chris, and Jon's wife is Amber. We're four of the ten he mentioned."

Erin asked in a matter of fact tone seeking verification, "And you've had sex together?"

I smiled and said, "Many times. Jess is fun to be with, and a marvelous partner. I love her dearly. So are the others."

"Do you go off with other people alone?" Travis asked.

"We did that for the first time on Valentine's Day. We all wanted to see what it felt like, and whether there were any unusual effects. We agreed we'd do it again from time to time, but not on any regular basis. It's very erotic to have sex with other people around you doing similar things."

Erin nodded in knowing fashion. I wondered just what that look meant. She asked, "When you say you want us to join, what do you mean? Be specific, please. I'm not trying to embarrass you."

I explained, "We'd like you to become full-fledged participants in our little circle, come to our social gatherings, and participate with us and the others, as you hopefully would be inclined to do. By that, I mean that you would have sex with the others and us. I should add that the men are not bisexual or gay, but many of the women have developed an affinity for each other, so they often play together when the men are in recovery mode. The bisexuality is not a requirement, however. Many of us have met you, and liked you immensely – were even attracted to you; thus, this rather forward request."

Erin nodded, "You are certainly laying it all out there to us."

Jess started to back pedal. "I know this is risky, asking you like this, but we had to try. We couldn't think of any way to ease into this conversation. So ... I guess we're being sort of abrupt. You could ask us all sorts of questions if it would help you decide? Are you at all interested? I hope you are ... otherwise this is the most embarrassing moment in my life, and I'd ask you not to mention this meeting to anyone if you aren't interested."

Travis teased Jess a little more by interrupting, "So, we just show up at your next event and start fucking you and the others?" His smirk gave away his taunt.

I laughed, "You could, but I think you might want to socialize first and get to know the others and us better. Maybe for the first party or two that you attend that would be all you would do; and then you could slide into our amorous activities if you found yourselves inclined to do so. We really aren't trying to pressure you into anything."

Travis asked in a more serious tone, "How kinky are you guys?"

Jess tried to answer that with one of our rehearsed scripts, "Kinky is a judgment, and we try to keep judgments out of what we do. We know that many people would be shocked and become highly moralistic about our behavior. We are all solid citizens with a strong sense of self-worth. We don't have any dom-subs in the group, although a few people will play that role for an hour or so just for fun. We don't do whips or chains or rope or bondage. Jon and Amber have a sybian that is a huge thrill to use. Chris and I have talked about getting a sex swing. We have a few other girl toys that get used now and then. We play to what people want, so we've done threesomes, foursomes, gangbangs without being too rough, DPed a few of us, done anal for a few, and lots of oral. Jon has a thing he does where he fists a woman; all I can say is that the result is amazing – the best orgasms of my life. We call it 'The Experience.' We don't do drugs, but we do drink – rarely to excess."

Erin asked, "Are you all in some bedroom?"

"Bedroom, living room, kitchen and balcony seem to be our favorite places to play. Our meals beforehand are in our dining areas, living room, or balcony."

I volunteered, "I kind of like making love to someone on our balcony."

Travis asked, "What are the ages of your group?"

"Good question; we have people from mid-twenties into their late forties. I think we're pretty well matched in terms of libidos – we're all oversexed." I laughed in a little comic relief. I could also tell that Travis was onboard with wanting to join us. As I thought about it, we'd said nothing that had shocked him and that puzzled me.

"How long have you been getting together? Is this new?"

"About a year for the four of us," Jess said. "We added the others pretty quickly along the way"

"Has anyone you asked turned you down?"

"No. One couple found us by accident while we were being naughty up on the roof; another sought us out when they saw us being romantic in the pool; and another we invited and they became enthusiastic members of our circle."

Travis smiled warmly in way that I took as positive. "Could you excuse Erin and me a few minutes, we need to have a short talk in private. Don't go far. I'm sure you understand."

We nodded. We'll go outside and sit at that empty table under the tree."

He nodded, and we picked up our coffees and left. I glanced back and the two of them were huddled together talking rapidly at each other and gesturing. At least they were smiling and even laughing.

I continued to watch the couple once we sat with our coffees. I wondered what I'd be able to read by body language. They'd both seemed interested, but reserved about accepting.

Travis pulled his cellphone from his pocket and made a call, and then another, and then a third. Erin made a call as well. Almost twenty minutes had passed. I went in and got refills for our coffee. I just waved at Erin and Travis and held up our empty cups to show my intent. He made a signal as though to indicate five more minutes.

When Travis and Erin came out to join us, he indicated that we should walk. He said with a smile, "We don't want to talk near other people. This place is getting crowded."

We strolled back in the direction of the condo. I suggested we see if there were an open meeting room, or we could talk on the pool deck. They liked that idea.

We pulled up around one of the outdoor tables on the empty pool deck. Jess and I looked at Travis and Erin expectantly. Travis started to smile and then laugh. Erin started to join him.

He said through his laughter, "Your invitation was the equivalent of lighting off a kid's skyrocket, and having it leave the atmosphere in a blaze, travel through space, and hit the moon. You'll understand in a moment."

Erin was now laughing too. "To your question, yes, we would be delighted to join your social circle, BUT ... and there's a big but." She broke into laughter again, and couldn't continue. I was really confused at that point.

Travis got control of himself. "You see, we are already in a small group of swingers or whatever you want call us with four other couples in our condo."

Our mouths dropped open and I could see the humor in the situation. Even I started to chuckle.

He went on, "We called all of them, and they are interested in combining and creating a larger group – all of us are. I guess you saw me on my cellphone; I talked to each of the other couples to get their agreement."

Jess gasped, "You mean you've been getting together ... for sex, too?"

Erin nodded. "Yes, for about a year, just like you. We are quite comfortable with each other and even have romantic feelings, but when we were last together a few of the others expressed interest in enlarging our group." She chuckled again.

Travis said, "The others in our circle are Jason and Monroe Webster from 1501. They are good friends with Cody and Sara Slarinsky in 1102, and then Matt and Brittany Melaconi in 1001 and John and Alice Ames in 402 joined us about six or seven months ago. When we're all together there are ten of us, just like your group. If we combine there'll be twenty of us." He nodded enthusiastically.

Jess said, "I don't know most of them." I shook my head in agreement with her.

I said, "Well, beside us and our spouses, there's Ryan and Megan Sanders in 802, Tyler and Kelsey Winthrop in 701, and Sean and Crystal Meyers in 1003. The Meyers were the last to join us about six months ago."

Erin laughed, "We have run into Tyler and Kelsey several times, and were thinking of asking them to join us. I've seen Crystal too, and am highly attracted to her – Amber too. I have a feeling this will be a good match."

I said, "This Saturday evening is our next get together. Might you or any in your group be interested in joining us?"

Travis and Erin both nodded. He said, "I'm sure we all would. My guess is that everyone will try to be there. We were planning to meet that night anyway."

"It's going to be a pot luck dinner in unit 1403 – that's where I live with Amber. We'll provide the wine. We usually skip desserts because everyone seems to be dieting, but we have some great hors d'oeuvres that remain out on the counter most of the evening. We do it buffet style, and the dress is sexy casual. Given the weather, shorts are fine. Many of us go commando."

Erin said, "Well, Travis and I will be there for sure. I'll let you know about the others or have them contact you directly, but I have a feeling they'll consider this a command performance."

12