Connie Ch. 02

Story Info
Our relationship is getting more rewarding.
2.9k words
4.53
1.2k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter, Robin, a 22 years old college student, helps his new neighbor, Connie, who's 38, around the house. They befriend, see a movie together, and, eventually end up in bed.

.....................................................................................................

The same evening, when I returned home, Mom was sitting in the living room, watching a sitcom.

"Robin, are you hungry? I have fresh salad in the fridge and if you wait 1/2 an hour, I can make you a full dinner."

I approached, kissed her cheek, and said, "Thank Mom, but I am not hungry."

Her eyes inspected me, "You look different: Your eyes are brighter than usual, your mouth is smiling often, and you are not hungry for a change. If I didn't know better, I'd say you are in love... Are you?"

I grinned, "You read me too well. Yes, several days ago I met a lady and we like each other. A lot!"

She blurted, "Good for you. I am happy to see you emotionally charged like that. It brings memories of when I was your age. In each relationship, I felt butterflies in my chest. The excitement was very powerful, and we were careless. So, please, make sure when you reach intimacy, to use your brain, not just your heart and... groin."

"Mom, thanks for the advice, but I remind you I am no longer a virgin and capable of thinking and acting responsibly."

She mumbled, "I know. At your age, you know everything and are very sure of yourself. I was just like you and ended up pregnant."

I was surprised, "Are you saying I wasn't planned?"

"No. I got pregnant before Dad and I met each other. The guy was attractive and a good lay, but we never intended to marry each other. I had an abortion. My parents never knew about it. Before our wedding, I told your father that I aborted a fetus a few months before I met him."

"What did he say?"

"He didn't care. His words were, 'Honey, it doesn't matter what you did before we hooked up. I only care about your life in the present and the future!"

Before the confession, I looked at my mother as 'Mom.' Her story revealed a detail I never knew about, and now I felt a much stronger bond.

I went to bed, and my thoughts turned to Mom's pregnancy. I could have had a brother or sister...

I fell asleep and had a dream: Connie and I had sex, and after we were done, she told me she was pregnant. I wasn't shocked but happy I'd have a baby with the most attractive woman in the world. As we discussed getting married, an outside noise woke me up. My watch showed 5 am, and the noise came from the waste collection team working near our house.

I lay in bed and felt wonderful. Was I in love? I wasn't sure, but I didn't care. With Connie by my side, I was on top of the world.

I waited until Mom and Dad left for work and went outside. Connie was watering the new flower garden. Her eyes smiled when she saw me, "Robin, any regrets about last evening?"

"Only one regret - That I didn't stay the night in your bed."

Connie grinned, "Honey, we don't need to rush. Time is on our side. Your vacation ends 2 months from now, and I am free as a bird. While lazy you were sleeping, I finished wetting my garden. Anything you wish us to do today?" While Connie was talking to me, she pulled on the hose and sprinkler.

Suddenly, she stopped, grimaced, and her hand moved to her lower back.

It was obvious her back was acting again. I said, "Dear lady, I know exactly what I want to do this morning. I want you in bed on your tummy, naked..."

She chuckled, "The beginning of your sentence sounds very promising..."

I continued, "You wait for me. I'll go home, bring a special rubbing oil, and massage your back gently."

Connie protested, "Robin, it's not that bad. Let's not make a fuss because of a little pain."

"Woman, I do not trust you. I saw your face when the pain started. I think you won't tell me the truth, so you will be nice and ready for my massage."

"OK, boss."

In Mom's bathroom, I found the unopened bottle of Argan Oil Dad bought for her birthday. I grabbed it and returned to Connie's place. She was naked with a towel covering her butt, and her face on a large pillow. She smiled at me, "It will be interesting to compare your technique with that of my former masseur."

"Lady, I couldn't care less about your prior massages. My mission is to relieve your pains and make you feel better."

I spread an abundant amount of oil on my palms, waited for it to warm up, and touched softly her lower back. I began a gentle circular rubbing while searching for knots. I found 2 suspicious areas on her right side. I worked to relieve them, doing it as carefully and gingerly as possible.

She moaned and closed her eyes. I continued moving up to her upper back and shoulders. Her groans became louder. She evidently enjoyed my ministrations. Her skin was soft and smooth, and the sight of her side boobs reminded me of our encounter the day before.

My memory stimulated my pecker, and shortly after, it started hardening. Knowing I already helped her most vulnerable area, my hands moved automatically from her upper back to her sides, 'inadvertently' touching her side boobs. The first time it happened, her torso shivered, and she gasped. When I did it again, she raised her upper body somewhat and leaned on her elbows. Her action freed her fantastic tits, and only the nipples touched the covered mattress.

My palms kept rubbing the sides of her back, occasionally moving to her boobs and kneading them before returning to her lower back. Next, Connie's upper body moved higher, freeing her breasts completely. Her face turned to me, and she opened her eyes. The bulge in my pants was easy to notice. As my hands worked on her sides, I felt her palm caressing lightly my covered erection. She whispered, "Honey, you did a fantastic job. My back feels like new. Right now, there are 2 options. The first one, I'll turn on my back, and you massage my front. The second is more blunt. Your seductive touches woke my cunt. The whole area is leaking badly. I think your next assignment should concentrate on taking care of my leakage. Which of these options would you like to concentrate on?"

I giggled, "I cannot decide yet. I'd like to begin by massaging your sexy front and make my way to The Promise Land afterward."

"OK, darling, but don't take too long. My pussy twitches, craving your attention..."

She turned on her back, and my eyes focused on her beautiful breasts. I cupped them, tweaked them, and gently pinched her nipples. She turned her face to me, and her fingers fumbled with my zipper. I continued rubbing the perky beauties and felt her hand freeing my engorged cock.

I moved closer to her face and saw my prick being enveloped by her full lips. Connie's mouth started sucking my organ, arousing me rapidly. In fact, it was too fast. I had the urge to fill her mouth with my seed but chose to postpone oral climax for another time.

I whispered, "Dear, your blow job makes me too horny. I want out of your mouth and invade your twitchy hole."

She laughed and freed my pole. I dove between her thighs and started munching on her moist folds. Her hands pulled my face up, and she murmured, "Your mouth is too exciting. You were right, we better do oral next time. Please, replace your tongue with your hard organ. It's larger and fills my vagina much better."

I smirked, "Honey, I like you more when you speak freely. Tell me what you REALLY want me to do."

She grinned, "Robin dear, you like me to talk dirty?? I want you to insert your huge cock into my hungry pussy and fuck me until I see stars. I wish you fill my twat with your spunk!"

Hearing Connie talk like a common whore was highly arousing. My rod began plowing her delicate body, shifting gears gradually upward. Less than 5 minutes later, my strokes were savagely abusing her tight cunt.

Connie's orgasm started before I reached the top speed, and her whimpers grew gradually louder. My hands pinched her nipples harder, and her whimpers turned to screams. She yelled, "You are killing me!... You are soo deeep. GOD! I caan't..."

I came with a vengeance, dumping a huge load deep in her tunnel. It was perfect!!!

When I was done, I rolled sideways and rested on my back. I closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath and lower my pulse.

All of a sudden, I felt my shriveling penis being wrapped by luscious lips. Connie's mouth milked the residual drops from my urethra, and then her tongue licked my shaft and sac, cleaning our combined juices from my genitals. My organ was very sensitive after my major climax, and her phenomenal oral job caused it to begin rising again.

Connie chuckled with my stiffening member in her mouth. She mumbled, "Honey, you are insatiable. Is it a sign you are ready for an encore?"

I giggled, "I'd love to be inside you again. However, I recall we started it when you had back issues. It's probably better to quit now, let your back improve, and continue tomorrow what we began today."

She complained, "I hate to stop a pleasurable act because my body betrays me. It makes me feel old..."

"Honey, you are not old. Everybody can have certain limitations. Don't worry, tomorrow I am not going to be so nice. I plan to take full advantage of your sexy assets."

Connie's loving eyes gazed at me, "Promise? Today, you showed me the heavens. Who knows, tomorrow I may be able to see angels..."

I kissed her gently, spooned with her soft back, and we fell asleep.

...

I woke up and stretched in bed. It felt weird. I noticed it wasn't MY bed. Connie wasn't in the room. I got out and saw her exercising with her back to me in the living room in front of her TV. She wore comfortable clothes and looked fantastic. I sat quietly and watched her doing a fairly tough routine. At one point, I was so impressed that I clapped.

She turned and smiled, "Stop ogling. I am trying to train my ancient body for my new life with an almost-a-minor..."

"That is not a bad idea, although I thought the exercises you do with me were enough. On a more serious note, please be careful not to overwork your sensitive back."

"Yes, Master. Robin, it reminds me I didn't show you one of the attractions in my house."

"Let me guess - The bathroom."

"Silly joke. Follow me."

She led me to a long hall, opened the last room on the left, and I saw a luxury jacuzzi for 4 people filled with water. I touched the water - It was hot. The thermometer showed 104 degrees.

"Connie, that's amazing!"

She grinned, "That's one of the reasons I bought this house. I thought with a back like mine, using the jacuzzi several times a week would be a blessing."

I gazed at her, "I do not have a swimsuit here. Shall I get in naked, or do you want me to use one of your bikinis?..."

She had a good laugh, "Your sense of humor is killing me. Get inside. After my exercise, I sweat, so first, I'll wash myself in the shower and join you shortly."

Upon entering, the water felt too hot. I did it gradually, but after 5 minutes, it felt wonderful. Connie, naked, arrived 10 minutes later. I whistled. She blushed, "Robin, you've seen my naked body enough times already. Stop the charade!"

"Sorry, girl, but each time I see your swaying tits, bubble butt, and sexy walk, my hormones level jump through the roof."

She smiled, "Are there times you are not horny?"

"Yes, when you are not around... It reminds me that when I entered the hot water, it felt TOO hot. I was afraid my testicles would boil..."

"Honey, do you need me to caress them gently and show them my love?"

"It's tempting, but I am sure it will cause my dick to get very excited. I think you know what will happen then..."

"Robin, you talk like a sex-craved maniac. I do not believe my innocent young lover is such a terrible human being. Here, let me prove to you I can massage your genitals, and we'll enjoy the bubbly water without thinking about sex."

I stared at her, "Lady, I warn you!"

"I am not scared. You talk tough, but you are one big Teddy bear..."

I leaned back against the wall and watched her coming my way. Her eyes pierced mine. As she reached me, she arched her back, and her glorious breasts squashed my chest. Her palm found my deflated penis and caressed it gently. Then it moved to my hairy sack and jiggled lightly my testicles.

It took my cock less than 30 seconds to reach it's maximal size. I pulled her hair back, causing her face to move up. I kissed her hard, forced her mouth open, and shoved my tongue into her moist mouth.

She giggled into my mouth, and her hand began bobbing my shaft. The woman was playing me and knew exactly what would follow. I cupped a tit, kneaded it, and then moved down to her cunt. I inserted 2 fingers into her tunnel, feeling it was soaked with her juices.

I smiled, "Honey, I may be the always-horny sex-craved animal, but somebody else is also hungry!"

"Robin, I don't know what you are talking about. The wetness you feel is coming from the jacuzzi's water."

"Well, you may be right. In that case, I should probably get out of the water, dress up and leave."

She hugged me tight, "Please, don't leave. I was just kidding. I DO want you..."

"Connie, you don't have to lie to appease me. I agree with you; we should not have sex too often..."

She looked me in the eye, and I saw tears, "Please, Robin, I DO want to have sex with you now!"

"If this is what you wish, better spell in detail how you want it!"

She grinned, "You knew I was aroused and wanted you, yet you decided to test me. And now you make me talk dirty again..."

"Darling, I hate to force you to do something against your will..." Subsequently, I exited the water with my erect organ leading the way.

Connie glanced at me and whispered, "Robin, I want your cock to ravage my body. I crave to have your hands abuse my tits. I wish to feel your stiff member conquer my pussy and pour your seed into my womb, using any position YOU choose."

I turned back to her, sat on the ledge with my legs apart in the water, and ordered, "Suck!"

Connie smiled, "Thank you, sir."

Her lips engulfed my engorged pecker, and I saw it gradually disappear into her mouth. Her enthusiastic blow job aroused me further, and 5 minutes into her act, I was close to cumming. I pulled out. She tried to resist, and it made a 'plop' sound. She stared at me, not knowing what I planned on doing.

I stood up, helped her out of the jacuzzi, dried us, and guided her to the living room. Next, I removed everything that was on the large table, lifted Connie up, laid her on her back on the table with her legs spread, and penetrated her well-lubricated cunt.

She gasped but had a little smile. She knew!

With no fanfare, I started plowing her vagina mercilessly, pulling almost completely out and then shoving it fast and hard all the way in, shaking her body powerfully each time I pushed in. A minute later, my right side fingers pinched her left nipple, and my left thumb roughed her clitty.

All of a sudden, her pulse shot up, she shrieked, and began convulsing uncontrollably. Connie underwent a major orgasm before my eyes. I intensified my strokes and mumbled, "Bitch, is this what you wanted me to do?"

I have no idea how she heard me, but her mouth stuttered, "YEES! You fuucker. It's sooo good! I aam in paaaradise..."

Watching her tits jiggling in all directions while her tight pussy dancing on my shaft was the last straw. Seconds later, I poured gallons of milky stuff into her cunt. My cock refused to shrivel, and I used it to continue pounding her lifeless body for another 10 minutes before slowing down.

I raised her unresponsive body, took her to the bedroom, lay her down, and hugged her until she woke up. She opened her eyes, gazed at me admiringly, and murmured, "You are so strong! I thought you were going to rip me apart. My climax came much faster than I thought, and it was like never before. Darling, you are spoiling me. I wonder how we can top such a fantastic orgasm."

I chuckled, "Let's eat breakfast, rest briefly, and I'll show you..."