Connie Cums Back

Story Info
Constance isn't getting any attention, but Connie is.
3.6k words
4
52.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Author's Note: I took some of the great suggestions I received from my readers and have incorporated them into this story. I hope you enjoy it.

Constance Drummond griped inwardly as she snuffed out the candles on the Dining Room Table.

She cursed under her breath as she slowly emptied the serving dishes into the Tupperware bowls and put the lovely meal she'd prepared in the fridge.

By the time she was putting the dishes and glasses in the dishwasher, she was swearing openly and banging things in frustration.

Constance was cursing rather profusely as she climbed the stairs to the Master Bedroom she shared with her husband, Geoff.

Damn him, fuck him, that idiot sonofabitch! How could he? Idiot fucker working late on our 10th Anniversary.

Constance sighed as she let her hair down and got out of the black satin dress that was Geoff's favorite. She probably shouldn't have been surprised. Working late meant more money, more money meant bills got paid faster and they could have nicer things. He was a practical man, her Geoff. A practical man without a romantic bone in his body.

He had a good heart and he treated her well. She wanted for nothing, Constance knew. Except passion. Fire. Heat.

When she met Geoff, at the beginning of college, he was exactly what most of her friends were looking for. Attractive, motivated, stable and attentive. When they passed the "dating" stage into the "couple" stage, he called every day. It was sweet, he cared about her. The college he was attending was a 2-hour-plus drive, so he couldn't see her every day, just weekends. Her friends told her how lucky she was, to have a man like that, he was going places.

He joined the prestigious publishing house his uncle ran immediately after graduation, they were married a few months after that. He was going places, her Geoff, her parents and friends all told her that.

The trouble now was – Geoff wasn't going places, he seemed to be standing still. He worked his butt off, but he was still only a junior VP. Constance thought working for his uncle's firm was holding him back, but if she dared even broach the subject with him, she was dismissed. In her own mind, her uncle-in-law seemed more interested in promoting his own offspring, who were barely competent – than in doing what was best for the company.

Geoff would come home, tired and haggard, barely speak through dinner. Their sex life had dwindled to a few times a month. That wasn't enough. Not for Connie, who loved being held and made love to.

Okay, self-pity time was over. If Geoff wasn't going to pay attention to her, she had other options.

She went into her walk-in closet and headed to the back. To the box of clothes that Geoff hadn't seen. That she hadn't worn in over 10 years. Rummaging through them, she found what she wanted. An evil smile came over her face, a look her somewhat-staid husband would not have recognized.

She stood in front of the vanity and let her blonde hair down, brushing it until it gleamed. If fell loose, with just the slightest of waves, around her shoulders. Next, she lined her eyes with a pale blue eyeliner and brushed mascara on her eyelashes. Constance then applied a dark red, nearly scarlet lipstick to her full lips. She made herself up to look wild, passionate, ready for anything.

Next came the clothes. Clothes that would have likely had her husband filing for divorce had he seen her wearing them. Fuck that! Constance couldn't have cared less at this point.

She slid into the tiny, daring black thong and matching bra. It felt sexy and naughty against her skin, she felt like she was shedding one persona and donning another. Following that, she donned a black leather mini that barely covered her ass. Then she put on a red PVC top, doing up only half of the four buttons and leaving her tummy bared. A black leather jacket was next. Finishing the nasty ensemble were her old, still-hot, thigh-high, black leather boots. Constance was gone, Connie stood in front of the mirror. She admired herself. I look fucking HOT, she thought to herself.

Connie got into her Audi – looking around to see none of the neighbors in her overly-snooty neighborhood were watching. Nope. She knew where she was going. Her body tingled as she pulled out of the driveway. There wasn't a second of hesitation, Connie knew what she was after.

There were things about Connie that Geoff didn't know, things she thought she'd left behind, buried forever. Connie knew now that those parts of her weren't gone, just submerged. Her past was coming back and there wasn't anything she could do to stop it. There was nothing she WOULD do to stop it.

She pulled into the full parking lot. It hadn't changed much in nearly 11 years, the place was still packing them in. She locked the car and realized she hadn't brought her purse. Oh well – she doubted she'd have to buy her own drinks tonight.

She walked into "Wildkatz" and saw the pretty, nude Asian girl doing her set. Lots of men ogling the girl as she moved sensually atop a pair of silver stilettos. Men changed, but things didn't. Nearly eleven years earlier, it had been Connie on that same stage.

Geoff had no idea that while he was away at his college, his pretty, sweet, adorable girlfriend was taking her clothes off in a Titty Bar for a bunch of horny men. And when the mood struck her, fucking a few of them. Once or twice, even a few of her fellow strippers. But her favorite cock, by far, had been ===

"Jesus Christ! CONNIE?"

She turned around as she heard her name. Eleven years came rushing back. Eddie was still there, still dark wavy hair, still eyes that nearly sucked you in, still lean, still with a subtle, slightly dangerous aura.

He gave her a hug and she felt his hand cup the cheek of her ass. Yeah, he hasn't changed either, she grinned inwardly.

"Hell girl, what the fuck are you doing here?"

She tilted her head to one side and gave him a look filled with promise. "Buy a girl a drink and I'll tell you." He nodded and she followed him to the bar, sashaying ever-so-slightly, remembering well how good it felt to have men look at her body, want her, desire her. Even in her 30's, Connie still had it.

Eddie eyed her carefully – this was the one that got away, the best fuck he'd ever had, bar none. He knew he'd been an ass, cheating on her with Bo, but she'd been there and Connie wasn't and ...

"You still drinking Gin and Tonic?"

Connie nodded. She'd barely had a drink in the last few years, Geoff wasn't much for that either. She sipped at her drink and Eddie leaned in, admiring her body, looking at her with a predatory hunger.

"So baby – what brings you back to this dive?"

In a voice that was almost a purr, Connie whispered in his ear "I'm looking to get fucked sweetie, and fucked good. Know anyone that might be interested in screwing the shit out of me?"

Eddie's dick practically leapt out of his pants. He hadn't forgotten what an amazing lay Connie was, how pink and perfect her nipples were, how tight her blonde, sweet cunt was, how sweet and pink and how wet she got. How she'd wrap those legs around him and her tiny feet would drum upon his back as he drilled her. How her blue eyes would look at him with wonder until she was about to cum, and they'd close as she climaxed. How, after all that, she'd get on top of him, working on him until he had a boner again and then she'd ride him again. How Connie would ...

"Hello. Earth to Eddie. Come in, Eddie?"

Connie flashed him a dazzling smile. She'd hooked him. Now, to reel him in.

"Connie baby, you know I'd love to screw you again. You were the best babe, the absolute-fucking-best. When?"

"What's wrong with now? Or are you stuck here?"

Eddie grinned like a kid with candy. "Nope, I manage the place now, I can have someone cover me. Hey Lewis ... " he gestured at another bartender " ... I'm heading out for the night, got it?"

Lewis waved back, Eddie moved from behind the bar and took Connie's arm, leading her towards the back. "I've got a big room upstairs."

Connie nodded. "You seeing anyone?"

Momentarily startled, Eddie said "Uh, just Bo – but it's caz, you know? Come on in, gorgeous."

Connie rankled at the mention of Bo's name, but she let it go. It was the past. She hadn't been in love with Eddie, he'd been a convenient lay when her horniness overtook her. One of the best lays, as a matter of fact. She went through the door to Eddie's apartment.

Ugh! The place was a sty, pizza boxes and beer bottles everywhere, but Connie didn't want Eddie for his housekeeping prowess. She wanted him for his cockmanship and that she remembered very well. She felt a pang of regret for the briefest second, but as Eddie started stripping, it was wiped away. The years had been good to him, his body was still hard and lean, there wasn't any fat on him. Connie looked him over admiringly.

"Wow, lover. You've held up well."

"Me? Man babe, look at you!"

It was true, Connie had kept her figure. She was still gorgeous, she knew, but it had gone unappreciated for too long. She could feel Eddie's eyes hungering for her and her pussy was getting wet. She wanted some hard fucking and was going to get it. For far too long, she had let "Constance" control every aspect of her life. Well, Constance was gone and she wasn't coming back. She'd been fooling herself.

"Do you still give a good blowjob, Connie?" Eddie asked in eager anticipation.

"I think I can manage!" Connie said as he plunked himself down on the bed. It was fairly neat, so she moved over to the bed and sat beside him. She reached down and pulled away his boxers, revealing the cock she remembered fondly.

Still hard and veiny, long – nearly 9 inches. He knew it too, smug bastard. But his attitude didn't dissuade Connie for even a brief moment, she took his cock in her tiny hand and then slid her mouth over it again. Yummmm .... a cock in her mouth, a real, hard, eager-to-fuck dick. Geoff let her blow him once in a while, but Eddie was crazy for it. When she'd worked here, they'd often sneak into an office or bathroom and suck each other off. He was a perverted bastard and she'd loved it.

Connie's baby-blue eyes danced in delight as she ovalled her lips and took more of him in. She still knew better than anyone Eddie had ever been with how to use just the right combination of sucking, tonguing and stroking. She would graze her manicured fingernails across his balls as she blew him, looking directly into his own dark eyes as she sucked him off.

Cock. Dick. Prick. She had it again, a man's shaft in her mouth, practically hitting the back of her throat. Connie relished it as she gulped and gobbled and toyed with Eddie's wonderful rod. She could feel him vibrate as she blew him, a sure signal that he was about to cum. Before she could stop him, he shot his load deep into her gullet. The greedy little cocksucker she now was took all of it.

"Dammit Eddie, you came too fucking soon! I wanted you to fuck the hell out of me!' Connie pouted angrily.

He came up behind her and slid the PVC top from her shoulders. "Don't worry about it gorgeous, you know I'm good for more than one round. Damn girl, you still got some great tits!" He squeezed one of her boobs through the tiny black bra, her nipples perked up immediately. She loved having him manhandle them, it was turning her on. He reached around and got the bra off, his lips fastened on one nipple while his fingers twiddled the other. "Yup, still got them hot nips too!" he grinned.

The cheating blonde wife felt wonderful, sexual and desired again. She scooched over on the bed and let Eddie get her skirt and thong off. "I like the boots, you can leave those on, okay doll?" She nodded as she saw Eddie playfully lick his way up the leather boots, onto her naked thighs. She quivered at his exquisite touch. Her pussy was soaked, she knew, but it was going to get drenched in a minute. Connie felt Eddie's rough, calloused hands spread the lips of her pussy apart, then he was buried face-deep in her blonde muff.

Fuccckkkk, she thought to herself, he's still the best muffdiver I've ever known. Connie's body shook in sheer bliss as Eddie's talented tongue lapped at the horny cunt. She knew she was yelling something out loud, but her brain couldn't register what it was. Finally, she realized she was calling out Eddie's name, over and over. He raised his face from between her spread legs, face glistening with her juices.

"I take it you like?"

"You arrogant bastard, you haven't lost a trick."

"Nope. And you're still the hottest fuckslut I ever knew!"

"Damn skippy. Now get your face back down there, you cuntlapper!"

Connie was incredibly turned on, being able to talk like this, act like this. She felt like it was springtime and she had blossomed anew. Every inch of the sexy blonde was alive with lust as Eddie feasted on her pussy. She didn't know how much more she could take, she needed to get fucked – NOW!

"Eddie baby, c'mon baby, I need to get fucked, gimme your cock, come on baby, fuck me, fuck the piss out of me, I need it!" Connie whined.

Her entreaties and the soft moans she had been making had turned Eddie on as well. Bo was a great lay and nice to be around, but the attractive brunette was no match for the horny blonde in the sack. He wondered if he'd be able to keep both of them around?

When Eddie's big dick touched the lips of her vulva, a momentary wave of guilt washed over Connie. But lust overcame her love for Geoff. She'd deal with the consequences later, she'd gone too far to back out now.

Connie arched herself forward and took about half of Eddie's cock deep in her cunt, he met her halfway and gave her the other half. Packed with cock, she grunted in appreciation. Her eyes teared up a bit as he began to move, she'd forgotten how big she was and her pussy was still very tight. Thank God she was so wet!

BAM! he pounded into Connie's tight pussy. BAM! Eddie thrust his dick in as deep as he could go, Connie thought he might tear her in two. BAM! Connie moved herself back against him, hating herself a bit for loving every minute of it.

She was being fucked in the cunt again, by a real hard cock, not being made love to. Her twat was full of dick, she was getting screwed, not being worshiped, but merely an object of lust and desire. She was a mindless animal, begging to be taken, rutting with her lover.

Connie wrapped her legs around her former – and now again – lover and yelped "Come on Eddie, you big-dicked fucker! Give me that cock hard, the way you know a hot bitch like me loves it!"

Eddie was doing all her could to satisfy Connie, she always had been an insatiable little cunt. He loved having her boot-clad legs drumming on his back as he fucked her, gritting his teeth as her tight cooze gobbled him up.

"That's it, you stud, shove that hard rod deep into me!'' Connie moaned. "Fuck that hard cock of yours deep into my cunt!"

"What the hell do you think I've been doing?" he said back, a small hint of annoyance creeping into his voice.

"Oh lover, you can fuck me harder than that, can't you?" she teased, practically demanding he deliver more. That spurred Eddie on. He grabbed her hips and hit her HARD as he pumped deeper and faster, increasing the pace by a wide margin. Connie's gorgeous tits jiggled as he really gave it to her, he always did respond well to her erotic challenges.

"Oh yeahhh, fuck yeah, that's the way tiger, that's the fucking I like!" Connie moaned as he packed her with dick. Her legs were wrapped so tightly around Eddie's back, he thought his entirety was going to be pulled into her. He loved the feeling of the leather and her naked skin against his body, he felt like a kid again. In all these years, he'd never had a woman who could fuck him the way this horny little slut could. He knew she lived for sex!

"Jesus Christ, you're still an amazing little fuck!" Eddie grunted as he continued to to give her the works. He sure as hell envied whoever she was shacking up with now, she was probably fucking the poor guy raw!

No question about it, Connie was a sex-hungry woman. At this moment in time, Geoff didn't even enter into the equation. If her husband had walked in the door right now, she still wouldn't have stopped. Matter of fact, if he'd been more liberal, she might have asked him to join them. Mmm, two men, Connie thought.

At this moment though, Connie was content with the man who was fucking her. Ardent and soaked with perspiration from their joined passion, Eddie was the Energizer-Fucker – he could go on and on and on ....

Which suited Connie, but she didn't have all night. She had to get home, go back to her staid existence. So, she used her favorite trick, one she knew always got Eddie's rocks off. She clamped her cunt muscles around his cock while massaging his prostrate. "Fucking Hell!" he yelled as he pulled out and shot his load all over her belly and rounded tits. The sight of that triggered her own climax, Eddie slumped over and joined her on the bed.

"We have GOT to fucking well do that again!" Eddie grinned at her, still nibbling a coral-pink nipple.

"Ohh, fuck yeah!" Connie giggled, her hands removing as much cum from his deflating shaft as she could gather. She licked her fingers clean of his spend. Every part of her body was alive again, she felt her inner tramp renewed.

Connie glanced over at the clock radio and made her excuses, knowing she'd have to beat Geoff home. She got into the Audi and floored it, arriving home a bit before 10 – and Geoff still wasn't home. She went to bed, exhausted but satisfied, not even aware of when Geoff got home.

Over the next few weeks, Connie took every available opportunity to indulge her desire for lewd, illicit fucking. Geoff, being the workaholic that he was, was giving her ample opportunity.

She went to "Wildkatz" to meet Eddie and indulge herself. The next time, she wore a leopard-print top and tight, black mini with thigh-high boots. Eddie practically salivated when she walked in the door, they ran upstairs and fucked for three hours straight. Connie was sore and could barely walk straight when they were done, his cock had pounded her that hard, but she had no regrets.

Another time, he talked her into entering the Amateur Strip contest at the bar. Having some experience and remembering all of her old moves, Connie won the $500 Grand Prize easily. Her sexual appetites in overdrive, she put all of the prize money towards sexy underwear and a few vibrators and dildos, which she hid in her closet, away from Geoff's prying eyes.

Not that he would have paid much attention anyway. She streaked her hair, giving her a slightly wilder look. Geoff didn't notice, but Eddie told her it made her look like a wild, horny whore. She screwed him silly when he told her that.

On another occasion, Connie wore a leather trenchcoat and a brand-new pair of silver stiletto heels. She wouldn't let Eddie see what was underneath for 3 hours, just sat at the bar, nursing a few drinks and teasing him playfully. After his shift was over – Geoff was away on business for the night – Connie took him upstairs, revealing an outfit of leather strips and interlinked chains. Her pussy was exposed, but he fucked every inch of her slutty, needy body – finally screwing her ass, the first such screwing she'd had in over a decade.

It was all so good, so wonderful – Connie knew it was too good to be true, but she hoped it wouldn't end any time soon. She was sure she was only just reaching the depths of her sexual desires.

Of course, all good things must come to an end.

To be continued

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers