Crystal's Birthday Bashes

Story Info
Crystal has two erotic birthday celebrations in one weekend.
4.5k words
4.49
43.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

It was hard for Lawrence Secord to remember a time when he was not proud of his daughter, Crystal. She was the apple of his eye and the light of his life and everything she did; she did it with 100% effort. Crystal never did anything half-heartedly, she put her all into each and every little thing she did.

Lawrence and his wife adored their daughter but they didn't adore each other. A year or two after adopting the lovely half-Latina girl, Lawrence Tyler split with his wife of 10 years. It was an incredibly acrimonious split and Melinda and her ex rarely spoke. When they did, you could hear the venom dripping spewing their voices. Their daughter was upset and yet, there wasn't much that she could do about it. Her mother moved a few blocks away and when her flight-attendant mother was working, she spent time with her groundskeeper father. Her parents both earned a nice income and Crystal wanted for nothing. As stated, they adored her -- it was just each other they could no longer stand.

Crystal's 19th birthday was fast approaching. The petite, curvy blonde soon realized that she could have two parties and more than likely, make out like a bandit. Both of her parents had homes with pools and the weather was perfect for an outdoor party. Arrangements were made and it was decided that she would have her first party at her Mom's on the Friday and her second at her Dad's on the Saturday evening.

Lawrence smiled at his daughter and the intelligent arrangements she had just made. "That's great, sweetheart," he said as he hugged her. "The friends that can't come to one party can come to the other. I'll call Jesse to help; even your mother likes her. She can arrange all of the catering and bill it all to me, I'm sure I will get a nice discount."

It amazed Crystal that her mom, Maria, did like Jesse, her dad's much-younger girlfriend.Much younger as in only a few years older than Crystal herself. The two women got along splendidly, to Crystal's utter amazement and even had lunch together a few times a month. Crystal liked Jesse too, one of the reasons she had gone from her dark brunette looks to the striking blonde, wavy locks she had sported for the past 3 years.

Crystal's best friend Talia took her out on a "me" day and paid to have her friend's hair restyled a bit, get a bit of a makeover and some other lovely, feminine fun. Another friend, Riley, bought her the prettiest while dress. It was low-cut and short but against her tanned skin, she looked like a goddess. A new friend, Aria, bought her white shoes to go with it. At her party, no one would be able to miss Crystal and she had the hottest bikini to wear after dinner. It showed off all of her best "assets" and she was sure it would get attention from those shewanted attention from.

"I feel so absolutely fucking gorgeous," Crystal squealed as she lunched with her friends on the big day. Three blondes and a slender brunette, all dressed to the nines, attracted a lot of attention. The service they received that afternoon was exceptional, at times to the detriment of the other customers in the pub.

"Fuck Crystal, you're one of the hottest girls in school, don't you know that?" Aria smiled as she motioned for another cup of coffee. Three different servers rushed to get it for her.

"Thanks, I know it's true, but it's still nice to hear that," Crystal grinned. As Aria was a 5'9" stunner who modeled for magazines and catalogs, that was no idle compliment. "I do the best with what I've got and Jesse is always lending me her clothes and giving me advice."

"How is your sexy stepmummy, anyway?" Riley giggled.

"She isn't my stepmother -- not yet, anyway," Crystal smiled. "If Daddy has a brain in his head, he'll change that one day. How many guys my dad's age can attract a 23-year old hot blonde?"

"Your dad is what they used to call a dreamboat," Aria sighed. "I'd date him if Jesse hadn't already sunk her claws in so deep."

Talia laughed. "My sister had the hots for Lawrence for years and the instant he was single, she went after him, all out," she laughed. "I'm sure your Dad didn't know what hit him, she even dumped her boyfriend with no warning."

"Jeez, isn't that a bit cold?" Riley grimaced.

"Yeah, but it all worked out okay," Talia giggled. The slender blonde kept eying the dessert cart. "Steve did end up inmy lap, after all." Everyone laughed at that because Talia had blatantly flirted with Steve while her older sister was dating him. She had reported to any of her friends that would listen that Steve was a wonderful fuck.

"What do you think your mother and Jesse have planned for your birthday?" Aria asked Crystal.

Crystal sighed. "Probably a nice, but dull, party with some friends, good food and gifts," she said to her friend. "Both of them seem to forget I'm not a kid anymore. I wish they'd do something to show me that they're aware of that fact."

"You never know," Aria chuckled. "Maybe she'll invite some of the gorgeous hunks from school and we'll have a hotter party than you expect," she smiled.

"Oh yeah, that'll happen," Crystal rolled her eyes. "My Mom probably thinks I'm still a virgin."

"Well,aren't you?" Riley teased and all of the girls broke out in raucous laughter.

The girls were told to be there early Friday. No one had plans that afternoon so it was convenient for all. When they walked into Maria's back yard, they were stunned. Not only was there a lovely buffet set out with a full bar, all of it was staffed by gorgeous young men wearing only swimsuits. Rippling muscles and hard bodies were everywhere. Maria came up behind her daughter and gave her a hug.

"Jesse suggested you might like a party that is a little bit more mature in tone," Maria laughed. "All of these gorgeous men are friends of hers; they're male dancers at a local strip club. Once we've eaten and everyone is relaxed, I've told them they are free to join the party and have fun with anyone they choose."

Crystal wasn't sure she had heard her mother right. Perhaps she just wasn't understanding her correctly? She went to speak, but Aria beat her to the punch. "Are you telling us that they're welcome to ...?"

"Have sex with any of you girls they find desirable? Yes, if any of you are open to their advances, that's exactly what I'm saying. This is an adult party and we won't be disturbed," Maria smiled. It was then that Crystal herself noticed her mom's skimpy swimsuit and the fact she had really dolled herself up. Was Maria herself going to participate in some sexual fun and games? Crystal shook that thought from her head. It was shocking enough that she was allowing the strippers to be a part of the festivities; she certainly wouldn't go that much further.

Everyone ate a nice meal and the girls splashed around the pool in bikinis that were nearly-indecent (some were) teasing the men. It was Aria who started things off. She approached one of the men and dropped to her knees. The handsome hunk grinned as she pulled his trunks down and slid his cock into her mouth. Crystal was both shocked and thrilled, although she believed her mom would put a stop to this at any moment.

She could not have been more mistaken. Maria was also sucking a young stud's cock and was a few steps ahead of Aria. She got on all fours and right in front of her daughter, allowed one of the handsome young men to fuck her doggy-style. Crystal was stunned by all of this. She looked around and saw that Riley and Talia were having fun together, Riley on one guy's face while Talia rode his cock, facing Riley. The girls were kissing and having a blast. Crystal felt someone behind her and smiled up at a blonde Adonis.

"You're the birthday girl?" He asked her. Crystal nodded. "Are you going to join in all of the fun?" She nodded again.

"I'm Adam and I was hoping I'd be the one who would get to be with you," the handsome man smiled. "Jesse showed me your picture and there was no way I was missing this party. I told her I'd even work for free."

"Stop it, a gal can only take so much flattery," Crystal smiled. "You're so gorgeous; I hope you've got a nice cock. I'll be damned if I'm going to be left out of this." She looked over to see everyone fucking. Crystal wasn't surprised her girlfriends were up for a party, she was just stunned at her mom's slutty behavior. It was kind of nice to see the busty brunette cutting loose, but it took some getting used to.

The bikini-clad blonde got a beach towel and threw her bikini away. Her tanned, curvy body was now on full display. From the way Adam was gazing at her, he was as pleased as any man could be. "I'd like to eat your pussy first, if I may?" He said to her. Crystal was thrilled, usually the guy expected her to blow him first. She nodded.

Adam's handsome body was gleaming in the sunshine as he lowered his face to her pussy. He knew what he was doing, that much was obvious. Her body began reacting almost instantaneously and she began to writhe under his oral ministrations. Crystal loved oral sex and it was one of the reasons she hooked up with girls every so often. They knew what another girl liked and rarely rushed through things. Crystal liked her sex passionate, but she also liked it slow.

Apparently, so did Adam. He was taking his time and he was using strong hands to arouse the rest of her body. Crystal could hear the groans and squeals and grunts of her girlfriends -- and her mom -- they were like a soundtrack to her own sexual escapade. Her body was moving against Adam's as the handsome, muscular stripper licked her box.

"Holy fucking Jesus," Crystal gasped as Adam lifted his face from between her legs. "Mister, you can eat me any time. I hope you like getting your cock sucked because from what I can see, you're packing. The birthday girl wants something to blow and it isn't candles," she giggled.

The cock Adam hauled out was almost as thick around as Crystal's wrist and fairly long. She'd never had one so big but the curvy girl wasn't one to back down from a challenge. Once in her mouth, she began sucking and soon was rewarded with lovely, thick cum. By now, Aria had finished her fuck and was straddling Crystal. "Me next, slut," she grinned. Crystal began eating the brunette's pussy and the young stud that had been fucking Aria moved between Crystal's legs and started to fuck her. Crystal wondered how her mom would react to all of this -- until she saw that Maria had mounted a now-again hard Adam and was screwing the shit out of him. She truly had no idea her mom had this much slut buried inside of her. Crystal supposed that she really didn't have a lot of time to ponder matters as she had two people to party with at the moment.

Crystal had yet to make it with Aria; she was the last holdout of her girlfriends. It was another "birthday present", she supposed. Aria was slender and exotic, with dark nipples and long legs. As she ate the girl's sumptuous pussy, the gorgeous man was fucking her steadily. Crystal at times thought she could have worked in a brothel or a bordello as a whore, she loved fucking. It was almost a challenge for her to prove her merits as a lover and no one ever left her bed unsatisfied. Watching Aria's face contort, she knew her record was still unblemished. The stud screwing her would get the same intense fuck she gave every man and he would leave weak in the knees.

Crystal woke up the next morning, fucked to a frazzle, but incredibly satisfied. She smiled at her mom and hugged her. Strangely, the previous day was not even brought up. It was as if it had been an erotic dream. Only her aching body gave testament to the events of the birthday blowout. Crystal decided if her mom wasn't going to discuss it, neither was she. Her friends all piled downstairs, had breakfast with her and Maria and said their goodbyes. Aria gave her a lift home and seemed oddly shy. "We'll ... do it again?" She asked her friend. Crystal laughed, called her a silly bitch and told her of COURSE they would do it again. Aria's entire mood seemed to brighten after that and she dropped Crystal off at home with a huge smile on her face.

"You look like you had fun yesterday," Jesse smiled as she hugged the birthday girl.

Crystal looked at the inscrutable smile on her friend's lovely face. "How did you get my mother to agree to all of that, let aloneany of that?" She laughed as they sat down and had coffee. "I had no idea my mother could be ... well, the way she was," Crystal said, still trying to come to terms with Maria's lewd behavior the day before.

"Kids often underestimate their parents," Jesse laughed, stirring her coffee. "Your mom is a lot hotter than you knew and I'm sure she didn't know how wild you were, either. Now she does. It will make for a more open and honest relationship between the two of you, I'm sure."

"One thing is for sure, you and Daddy will have a difficult time topping that party," Crystal laughed.

"Don't be too sure," Jesse laughed back. "You didn't see my first little surprise coming and I doubt very much if you'll see the second, either."

Crystal smiled and went upstairs for a nap. She knew she needed one after all the events of yesterday. She planned to have almost as much fun today and was thrilled that all of her friends were coming to the second party. Nothing wrong with adding to her collection of loot, she laughed to herself before her head hit the pillow.

When Crystal woke up, she heard familiar squeals of laughter coming from outside. She looked out to see that all of yesterday's friends were there and a few others as well. Then she heard a voice she hadn't heard in over a year. She couldn't see the owner of the voice, but knew it well. Crystal threw on a suit that made yesterday's look like sack cloth and ran downstairs to see if her suspicions were right.

They were. When she got to the deck of the pool, she saw a familiar, fun, redheaded and freckled face smiling at her. "Oh look, Sleeping Beauty woke up!" The pretty girl commented.

"Barb!" Crystal shrieked, running to hug the cousin she hadn't seen in over two long years. "When did you get here and how long are you staying?" Crystal squealed with happiness again and hugged her 2-years older cousin.

"Indefinitely," Barbara smiled at her cousin, although Crystal had seen a brief frown cross her pretty face. "Barry and I are on the outs. I got here this morning; your Dad flew me in for your birthday surprise. So --surprise!" She laughed.

Barry was Barbara's husband, a powerful jock with NFL prospects. Crystal knew her cousin adored him so it must have been something serious. Crystal herself had never much liked the guy, she thought he was thick as cement between the ears. Barbara introduced herself to everyone and she stayed by her cousin's side for most of the day. She noticed that Barbara and Aria seemed to be hitting it off rather nicely. Crystal had no idea if her cousin liked girls and promised herself that she would ask Barbie about it before Barbara left, whenever that would be. She believed that nothing but fun would come of a friendship between Aria and her cuddly, strawberry-blonde cousin.

There were no sexual antics as there had been the previous day. Most of her friends flirted with Crystal's daddy, a lot of her girlfriends would have loved to have been in Jesse's position. Some of her girlfriends flirted with Jesse as well, Aria included. Crystal had a great time and when her friends said their goodnights, she thought she'd head upstairs and call it an early night. Jesse put her hand on Crystal's shoulder and stopped her.

"Don't go to bed quite yet, princess," Jesse smiled at her. "Your dad and I have one more gift for you, it's in the bedroom." Crystal followed her friend to her father's bedroom, wondering just what it could be?

She was genuinely stunned when she discovered her father stretched out on his bed with a red bow around his cock. Beside him, stroking his cock and balls, was Barbara. She had a pretty red bow in her hair as well. "Surprise again!" Barbie laughed. "Do you want to play with your presents now?"

For the second time in two days, Crystal was shocked. She turned to find that Jesse had dropped her bikini to the floor. She wanted to ask Jesse what was going on but the words would not escape her lips.

Jesse hugged her. "Yes -- we're offering exactly what you think we're offering. You wondered how we could top your mom's gift? This is how! You can fuck me, your cousin Barbara and your studly Daddy, all in one evening! You can start wherever you like, we promise you're going to have a night you will never forget!"

Crystal looked at Barbie, who was in a pretty pink nightgown and matching pink heels. Her father was naked and she almost found herself licking her lips at Lawrence's solid physique. She glanced at Jesse who she had often fantasized about. Crystal wasn't sure if she were dreaming or not, but she was nobody's fool. She dropped her own suit to the ground and got on top of the bed with her family.

"Daddy," she said in a voice that was uncharacteristically soft and timid "Are you sure about this? It's incest -- both with me and Barb and with you and me and ..."

Lawrence placed a gentle hand on his daughter's shoulder. "Darling, I'm fine with it. Jesse and I had a long talk and we've discovered all sorts of things about each other. As for Barbara -- well, it won't be the first time your cousin and I hooked up." Crystal gazed at the 21-year old with astonishment. "Before I entered into a relationship with Jesse and she married Barry, we got together a few times. When she asked me if she could stay with us for a while, I knew that I wouldn't be able to resist bedding her again."

"I told him he didn't have to and when I saw Barbie's face, I knew I wouldn't either," Jesse laughed. "We all talked over the phone and agreed that we'd just let things happen as they were meant to be. When your upcoming birthday was mentioned, Barbie asked if she could fly in a bit early and surprise you. It all came together nicely," Jesse grinned.

"You're cool with all of this?" Crystal smiled at her cousin. "I mean ... with you and me ...?"

"I am," Barbara smiled. "Couldn't you tell from the way I was flirting with your friend, Aria? I really like girls and my cousin is onegorgeous girl!"

"Wow, this has been like, the best birthday weekendever!" Crystal giggled. She flopped back on the bed and before she even had a chance to blink, Jesse was between her legs and eating her pussy. Crystal's gasp of delight was suddenly silenced by Barbie's mouth covering her own while her own sexy Daddy started sucking and fondling her tits. She very nearly had an orgasm on the spot. "Oh God," Crystal panted in between Barbara's soft kisses.. "I don't really know where to start, who goes first?"

"I've wanted to have sex with you for a long time," Barbara smiled. "I'm going to take Jesse's place for a while and she's going to love your gorgeous boobs. I think your Daddy needs his cock sucked, see how we gift-wrapped it just for you?"

It was almost all that the blonde teen could think of -- her father's cock was large and thick and she wanted it so, so much. Her handsome Daddy's thick cudgel, splitting the lips of her pussy apart. Entering her needy cunt and making her into adaddy-fucking slut. She knew that even without Barbie's naughty lickings, she would have been wet enough to take her Daddy inside her cunt and screw him. She nodded her acceptance and Lawrence moved closer and let his gorgeous daughter engulf his cock with her soft, eager mouth.

As Jesse sucked on her friend's tits, she couldn't help noticing the happy looks on the faces of all three members of the Secord family. Barbara was loving her cousin's tits but her uncle was still touching her intimately. Crystal was showing them all that she was not to be underestimated as her mouth moved up and down on her father's prick. She knew that Larry could endure his daughter's sucking without cumming, he was possessed of remarkable stamina for a man his age. Or any age, as a matter of fact, it was the reason Jesse had continued fucking him after their initial fling. He could keep fucking for a rather long period of time without cumming.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12