Cuckold's Confessions Ch. 01

Story Info
Lovely wife does striptease for husband's friend.
1.9k words
3.76
14.6k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensual striptease and wife's first betrayal.

Certain things in the life of an ordinary couple begin unplanned, develop, and generate unusual results in the most banal and mundane situations possible.

It happened that way to me.

Gerard, my friend of many years, visited me for the first time after I got married; he married too.

Enthusiastic and drinking beer, we talk about the big nights of our life of free, young and with a lot of horny singles, assisting magnificent shows of strip-teases in the nightclubs of the city, watching beautiful women undress with sensuality.

My wife, Alina, a beautiful 27-year-old blonde, listened to our comments filled with enthusiasm for the delightful women we saw taking off their clothes piece by piece on the dance floor until they were entirely naked, letting us see everything. With jealousy, she said that all this was an illusion, women simulated everything, sold male fantasies to encourage men to frequent the places, consume much alcohol, spend a lot and pay to have sex with women they did not know and who pretended to be having pleasure and enjoyment with them.

Nothing more than a mere game of interests, something commercial, without the true sensuality and horniness that ordinary women, not sex workers and adult entertainment, are capable of producing, she said proudly, affirming with emphasis her femininity.

Gerard and I disagree, saying that the women of the night are really beautiful and exciting, offering horniness and quality sex just like any other woman.

That's how it started.

We've held firm opinions in this regard, as former regulars of erotic and strip-tease shows and having dated beautiful girls in college and out of college.

Alina retorted with her opinion that wives can be sexier and more exciting than prostitutes and offer good-quality sex, which husbands do not know how to stimulate, nor enjoy.

At this point, the three of us having already drunk a few liters of high-alcohol beer, we moved on to an intense dumb argument for married people about which women would be hotter and better in bed.

My wife said she always had good sexual performance, leaving her boyfriends satisfied. She told me to give my attestation and testimony to Gerard that she was a great lover and that we always had high-intensity sex, even after five years of marriage.

Embarrassed, I confirmed to my friend that my wife was a burning volcano in bed, the best lover I ever had. I knew this before I married her.

Gerard agreed with her that many women, married and single, are special lovers, but teased Aline, saying they are inhibited when the man asks them to fulfill some bolder fantasies or adopt different positions for sex. There are numerous women who do not even allow something simple, such as being penetrated by the anal route.

Or just suck the man's cock.

A discussion was established between them. Me only watching.

My wife stated that married men don't need to use call girls to satiate erotic, taboo, or perverted desires if they have a good wife for it. And that she was one like that didn't leaving any man without great, unforgettable sexual gratification.

Gerard stepped up the provocation. He asked if she would erotically undress for her men, making them by discovering her body getting naked piece by piece.

"Like a stripper?" she asked.

"Yes. Like a good, sensual and provocative stripper," my friend confirmed.

Alina replied that she had never turned her intimate acts with men into spectacles. But she would take off her clothes or let her partner undress her, remove her clothes in a sensual way. And she shows her whole body, beautiful and well-done, to her husband whenever they go to fuck.

"Show your pussycat?" he was impudent and inelegant.

"All. All. My cunt included," she replied, in the same vulgar tone.

"With a lot of blonde hair or shaved," he showed curiosity.

"Currently all shaved," Alina clarified.

Gerard was excited and pleased with the frank and uninhibited way in which my wife, under the influence of the beer ingested, was dealing with the erotic topic that was the subject of our conversation. Or more accurately, of her conversation, for I was just listening, interested and excited also with the resourcefulness and explicit tone as she responded to my friend.

He then attacked with more emphasis.

"From what I hear, I'm sure you're able to give us a nude number on the same level as the best strip dancers," he said.

"I've never done it as a spectacle, an exhibition, but I'm certainly capable, and I know how to do it very well," she replied.

"Show us then. I believe your husband authorizes it," Gerard challenged.

Alina looked at me, seeking my opinion.

"It's only a joke. If you want, do it," I said.

"I'm going to get ready, I have to use some sexier stuff then, especially underwear. The panties I'm wearing are common and very banal," she said. Getting up and heading in the direction of the bedroom. We knew she was in the closet, choosing a very erotic bra and panties to show us off.

After ten minutes, she returned.

Barefoot, blonde hair loose, wearing a very short silk robe, just tied at the waist.

He put on a song and in rhythm, began a dance with lewd, sensual, erotic, provocative movements.

I looked at her proudly. She was a legitimate stripper.

With skill, she took off the robe, leaving only a yellow bra and panties. A tiny bra, thong panties.

And she moved like a feline through our little living room, swinging her breasts, elevating her ass and presenting her pussy, throwing her forward in a sensual offering.

"Fucking of a cock! That woman is a bitch!" he shouted, his eyes wide, staring intently at my wife's erotic performance right in front of us.

With subtlety, Alina unbuttoned the bra, discovered first one breast, then the other, and threw the bra into Gerard's lap. Getting her bare breasts, very firm, the thick nipples in the color of light strawberry.

She took a few steps across the room, moving her torso, twirling her breasts in various directions, like clockwork and backwards, up and down.

Gerard watched her fixed, not blinking his eyes. Visibly with his cock hard. Me too.

With her back to us, my wife began to work on her panties. Pulling her, wiggling, and threatening to uncover her ass. Finally, lowering the panties all the way back. The ass all exposed. The buttocks full, upward, firm. A beautiful bare ass in front of us.

He spent several minutes shaking his ass, making erotic, provocative, insinuating movements. In a beautiful spectacle of anal sensuality. Me and Gerard admiring my wife's wonderful ass. Even in some vulgar movements, when she leaned back to us, opened the butt and showed to us her delicate and tender asshole.

Then, as the grand finale of the show, Alina turned to face us. The panties now covering only the mound with the slit of her pussy.

Which she took too. She ran her panties down her thighs, legs, feet. She stood naked before us, her breasts moving gently, her vagina neatly shaved, just a sensual lift with the vertical cut of her pussy between her legs.

She kept dancing, naked, to us until the song ended. It all lasted about five minutes. And we were seeing there in the living room my wife in front of us totally naked.

Gerard stroked his thick hard cock over his clothes.

Alina then, in a bold gesture, sat on his lap naked.

Running her arm over his shoulder, she smiled and whispered in his ear, "Did you see? Do you now believe what we ordinary women are capable of? Did I do like those girls you applaud frantically on the nightclub stage? Isn't my body the same as theirs?"

My friend was stunned. No speech. Amazed. A beautiful woman, married, blonde, naked, sitting on his lap. Ever since he had gotten engaged and married, that hadn't happened to him.

Not caring about my presence, overwhelmed by horniness, he put his hand on my wife's bare thigh. And he stroked her. First one, then the other. Soon, he was sucking her breasts. Her mouth moving from one nipple to the other, her hands roaming her two thighs agitatedly, entering through the middle, touching her pussy.

He kissed my wife on the mouth as his hand groped, squeezed, and gently masturbated her pussy.

Lifting her ass, my wife pulled his cock out of her pants. He was hard, thick, with his head uncovered. She wrapped her hand around his cock and masturbated him as he did the same to her shaved pussy.

She leaned over and said something sensually in his ear that I didn't hear. But he smiled, she stood up, stepping out of his lap and releasing his cock, and he stood up too.

They went into the bedroom, hugged.

I waited a few minutes until I began to hear frantic sounds, noises, and moans.

I went to the bedroom, and from the door, I saw the two of them on the bed. Nakeds. He was on top of her. She, the thighs wide open, bent and raised, moaned and cum as Gerard's hard cock slid in and out, hard and fast, of her pussy.

Gerard saw me and tried to apologize: "sorry, friend, your wife acted like a bitch, I couldn't resist."

I just smiled and enjoyed it.

For about an hour, Gerard stood on top of my wife, screwing her. She feels free, like in her single time. Fucking and cumming.

I watched the two of them cuddle, his hard cock moving back and forth inside her hairless pussy.

The first time since I met her that my wife cheated on me. I cummed in my underwear, without touching my cock.

Gerard scoffed, too. Inside her. He ejaculated into my wife's pussy. A fucking full, strong, quick shots, in great sequence. Lots of sperm. Her pussy was swollen, dilated, flooded. His cum came out of her pussy, dripped down her thighs.

A special, fantastic scene for a husband to see. Especially like there, for the first time. The wife on the couple's bed, with her legs spread, her shaved pussy leaking the fucking that another man just deposited in her.

Quickly, I arranged for more beers, and we chatted for half an hour, them in bed, recovering from the effort.

When Alina realized that Gerard's cock was ready to get hard again, she went, with her mouth, sucked on it until it hardened. Gerard was insatiable. They were going to have sex again.

And they did. Another forty minutes, Gerard using his hard cock in my wife's pussy. He fucked her until they both cummed.

Then, as they were dressing, he looked at me, at her and said with a broad mischievous smile, "tomorrow I'll come back here and want to put my cock in that delicious ass of yours."

Alina smiled as well and said, with the same malice, revealing a marital secret of ours, "Since I've never had anal sex with my husband, I'll have to give my little asshole to him tonight for him to have the pleasure of cumming in my ass prior to you."

And turning to me, she said, "You're going to like it, aren't you? Fucking my ass has always been a sexual desire of yours. Now I will allow, and then Gerard is going to cum in my ass too."

Thus began a beautiful story of marital betrayal, threesomes, between me, my wife and Gerard, because he became my wife's lover, comes here several afternoons a week to fuck her. It's our current lifestyle.