Daddy Says No and Goes to Bed

Story Info
I come in after seeing my brother, but daddy goes to bed.
3.1k words
4.42
11.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to get feedback, but please don't use fake emails, that just means I can't reply and makes your comments less valid.

Thank you so much for reading my story, I hope that you enjoy it, love Mica XX

Dad was shaving his penis. I could see him reflected in the tall mirror through the half open bathroom door. His penis was covered in foam and he was holding the end, pulling it away and running his razor along his length, and then rinsing his blade under the running tap. He did this a few times, each time moving his blade a little further around. Then he put the blade down, squirted some foam into his hands and rubbed the foam over his danglies.

Dad bent his knees and squatted a bit, he then picked up the razor and started shaving his balls, cutting through the foam and rinsing under the tap. Crumbs, I was glad I was a girl, a mons is so much easier to shave, and even that is hard enough, you don't want to nick yourself down there. When he had finished, he put the razor down and wet the flannel under the tap and started wiping all the foam off, that took quite a while and quite a lot of flannel rinses.

Dad took a towel off the rail and dried himself thoroughly and then took some after sun lotion from the cabinet and covered where had shaved quite liberally. I use after sun too, it is brilliant at reducing shaving rash and irritation. I scooted into my room, it looked as if dad had finished and would be coming out of the bathroom soon. In my room I took off my top and then my skirt and just sat on my bed in my panties and bra.

"Let me know when you're done dad, I could do with a shower," I shouted.

"All yours now baby," dad shouted back.

I grabbed some clean panties and fresh bra and headed to the bathroom. Dad was just coming out; he had a towel around his middle. He really should have had the join at the side I suppose, it was pretty much open at the front.

"Hi daddy." I said trying very hard not to look at his penis.

"Hi baby. Kiss?"

"D'uh daddy, of course." I leant up and kissed him and felt his hardening cock dig into my stomach as he kissed back.

"mmm daddy," I said, "I need to shower, permission to pass."

Dad stepped back and bowed, "of course ma'am" he laughed. I went into the bathroom, closed the loo lid, dad always leaves it up, and put my clean underwear on that, stripped off my dirty and tossed it into the laundry basket and turned the shower on. I took a sneaky glance at the mirror, and I could see daddy watching from the landing. I wondered if he had seen me watching him?

I ran my hand over my mons, smooth, no need to shave today. I put a shower cap on and stepped under the hot water. I squirted Gel onto my scrunchie and started rubbing myself all over. First my armpits and between my legs, and then back to my shoulders. Slowly I rubbed the scrunchie over my shoulders and then down, under each boob, lightly across my nipples and then down my sides and back between my legs. I leant back onto the shower wall and lifted each foot up to clean them.

'ha' I thought, 'if anyone just happened to be looking, they would get a right open view of my fanny.' I laughed and then put the scrunchy down. I took the shower head off the wall and used it free hand to rinse all the suds away, and oh my, I do get a funny feeling when I direct the head at my groin and the little jets of water collide with my clitoris. I could probably get myself off doing that.

I dried everywhere with my towel and put my clean underwear on. Done. I do love a shower and headed back to my room.

"Oh hi daddy," I said as I passed him on the landing.

"Hi baby," he said as he went into his bedroom. Oh dad.

I sat on my stool in front of my dresser in my bra and pants to apply my make up. I combed all my hair back into a pony and put a band around it. Eye liner and mascara, a little foundation and blusher and then a ruby red lipstick. I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. I was pretty sure I caught a glimpse of dad out of the corner of my eye, well, I had left my bedroom door half open.

Bra next, stripping off the one I had on, and grabbed an underwired, it enhanced my cleavage and every girl likes a good cleavage. I had been known to use a little foundation and blusher on my decolletage, just to enhance the appearance, but, not today. Panties matched my bra, of course, and then holdups. They were new, the stretch was still tight, they wouldn't need suspenders. My dress was a low cut blue handkerchief hem and some was just below my crotch and some just above my knees. With my blue heels, I was going to be stunning.

I grabbed my clutch, check for cash, door key, and debit card, shouted goodbye to dad, and headed off, my Uber was just pulling up. Leonid was waiting for me outside The Pint Pot, and as I got out of the car he came across and hugged me and kissed me.

"Hello sis," he said, "you look bloody stunning. If I weren't your brother, well, that would have been a different kiss."

"Oh, don't hold back on my account you lecherous beast." And I laughed and we headed in.

Leonid, or Leo as we usually called him, had suggested we got together as we hadn't seen each other for a while. I still lived at home; he had his own place in town. I had suggested the Pint Pot, it was usually busy enough that we could just chat and not be disturbed.

We grabbed a table to the back. It wasn't a karaoke night so not as busy as it usually was when I went. We settled on a bottle of white. He came back a few minutes later with a bottle of Pouilly and a couple of glasses. He poured, "cheers Sis," he said.

"So," he asked, "how are the folks?"

"No change, dad is home a lot, he somehow manages to make his boss think he works from home, mum is out working most of the day. Food happens, TV happens, I go to bed, they go to bed, sometimes they shag."

Leo laughed, "nothing changes sis. What about you, boys much?"

"Occasionally, but rarely more than once. They usually bore me, and it takes more than boredom to get my knickers off."

He put his hand on my leg and slipped it up, his fingers probing my groin.

"Oh, you are actually wearing some I see."

I laughed. "You are so rude brother, should you really be putting your hands up there?"

"If you hadn't have been wearing knickers I wouldn't have stopped."

"Promises, promises," I laughed. We talked about all sorts of rubbish and soon we were at the end of our second bottle and he was getting a bit more handsy, and I really didn't care much, we were in a pub, what could he do?

He was sat between me and most of the rest of the pub. His hand was on my knee again and his lid it slowly up and pinged my stocking top. He carried on and found the hem of my panties, lifting it up he slid his finger inside and found my wetness. Oh.

I squeezed my legs together, "no Leo," I hissed. "Not here?"

"You can stay at mine tonight?"

"No Leo. Not tonight." I pulled his hand away. It was tempting though, to stay at his, but, no.

We hugged our goodbyes, Leo naughty as ever, making sure my boobs didn't fall off, and then my Uber was here, and I was home.

"Hello Mica, your mum's in bed, so quiet baby girl please."

"Yes daddy, just going to sit in the lounge."

"Okay, I'll join you."

I went into the lounge, there was just a small sidelight on, and sat on the sofa, enjoying the dim light. Dad came in and sat next to me, I leaned on him and rested my hand on his leg.

"Did you have a good night baby?"

"Yes daddy, excellent. Leo bought some Poilly Fume, and we drank and talked and laughed, yes it was good, a really fun evening, it was good to see him, it has been a while."

"Yes, we haven't seen him for ages. Mum talks to him on the phone and she pops over occasionally, but I don't think we see him much, not as much as your mum would like, I think she misses him."

I wondered if mum would miss me as much, but then, I knew dad would miss me, so I guess it all evens itself out. Dad squeezed me closer.

"I love you daddy," I said, squeezing his leg a little higher.

"Oh baby, you know I love you so much too," dad said squeezing tighter, his hand around my waist.

"I ought to go to bed daddy," I said, "but I love being here with you, just the two of us."

"Me too baby," and his hand cupped my boob.

I moved my hand a little higher up his leg, I could feel his firmness grow, his trousers stretched. Dad leant over and kissed me, his mouth open, tongue searching, probing.

"Oh daddy," I murmured, my tongue responding, our lips pressing, dad's breath gasping. I curled my hand around his hardness and squeezed.

Dad pulled back and stood up.

"No baby, I mustn't, this is wrong," he said, my hopes were crushed.

He turned and walked out of the room and I heard him go upstairs and his bedroom door shut. I wondered if he would find mum awake and bestow his attentions on her.

Oh dad had made me so horny, I wanted him, I needed him inside me. I ran my finger over my panties, pressing the cotton into my valley, my clitoris was on fire, wanting my attention. I put my hands in my panties waist and slid them down my legs, the air of the room caressing my sex. I opened my knees and my fanny breathed the air, calling for my fingers. I ran my finger around my opening, feeling my wetness, my arousal.

I imagined my finger was my dad's cock, pressing, entering, invading, possessing, and my breath held in my throat, oh, my need was so great. I pushed my fingers in as far as I could, my palm pressing my valley lips open and exposing my button. My fingers eased out of my fanny and slid along my valley to my clitoris.

'Oh fuck,' I gasped as I made contact and my back tightened, my nipples hardened and I knew I was about to finish what dad had started. With my other hand I pressed against my entrance, three fingers probing, my fingernails scraping inside as I pressed deep. A touch on my clitoris and I was done, my climax exploded through my body and I was gasping dad, dad, oh yes, have me dad. My moment passed, I relaxed, still wanting, still needing.

I awoke in bed, a night of dreams of my dad, my fingers helping, my dad sleeping with mum. I needed him, I knew that, but how? My door opened and dad popped his head in.

"Come on sleepy, time to get up."

"Yes daddy."

He waved my knickers at me. "You left these in the lounge baby," he said. He sniffed them and then threw them to me, they landed next to me. I picked them up and sniffed too.

"They smell good daddy."

"Naughty girl, now get dressed. Your mum will be going to work soon and I am working from home today so I need some quiet please."

I got up and went to the bathroom, peed, cleaned my teeth and went back to my room. I got a pair of clean panties from my undies drawer, stepped into them and put my gown over the top. I was decent, and I went down stairs.

"Morning mum," I greeted as I went into the kitchen.

"Good morning Mica, how was Leo?"

"Oh as naughty as ever mum, I love seeing him."

"You had a good night then?"

"Oh yes. He wanted me to stay but, no, I wanted to come home."

"Oh he is so naughty, he only has one bed."

"Exactly mum, exactly."

"I don't think I heard you come home, I guess that dad didn't come to bed until you were home?"

"Yes mum, he went up when I came in."

"Yes he was, er, attentive."

Quite, I bet he was, randy dad.

"Oh, okay mum, thanks for that."

"You can do your own breakfast, I have got to go, your dad will be home working so, try not to disturb him, okay?"

"Yes mum."

"There are chops in the fridge, can you start them off at about five?"

"Yes mum." And she was gone, and I was alone downstairs, dad was upstairs somewhere on his laptop doing work stuff. To be honest, he could be browsing porn and I wouldn't know. Whenever I borrow his laptop and look, he has always deleted his browser history, I wondered what he had to hide.

My gown was irritating me, but I couldn't take it off because dad was in the house, but I could undo it. If dad suddenly appeared I could pull it to. I put some toast under the grill and got the butter out of the fridge. I poured myself a glass of fresh orange and waited for the grill to do its job.

After breakfast I went up to get dressed, I was at home today, a midweek day off to compensate for working on Saturdays. I could see dad sat on his bed in his pants, typing in to his laptop, I guessed he didn't plan on any zoom meetings. He looked at me as I walked to my room and smiled, I waved and then in my room I remembered. I remembered that my gown was open. Oh well, I was wearing panties.

I took my gown off and hung it on the back of the door and sat on my bed with my iPad, propping myself up with my pillows, I would get dressed later. No messages from the girls just a message from Leo, an emoji of an aubergine and 'I really missed you last night'. What's he like?

I started browsing vinted to see if there were any decent dresses on that I might like, but nothing really.

"Baby?" Dad asked from my doorway.

"Yes daddy?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Well come in then, but I am half naked daddy."

"Only half?"

He came in and sat next to me on the bed.

"Last night." He said.

"Yes daddy?"

"What I did."

"It wasn't all you daddy, I was there too."

"It was wrong."

"I didn't think so daddy."

"I had such dreams baby."

"I had to use my fingers daddy before I could go to sleep."

"Oh."

"I wished they were yours."

"I imagined your mum were you baby," he said softly.

I raised my bottom and then pulled my panties down and off.

"She's not here now daddy."

Dad stood up and he pulled his pants down, his cock was hard and ready, his foreskin pulling slightly away from the end, his inside peeking out. He moved over and kissed me, his hand on my boob, squeezing my nipple as his tongue delved inside my mouth.

I reached across and held his cock, squeezing his hardness, rolling his skin down and then letting it unfurl itself. I started to move my hand up and down, dad started murmuring sounds of pleasure. He held my hand and moved it away and pulled me down the bed so that I was lying flat. He moved above me, his cock touching my valley.

"Yes daddy," I whispered, "yes."

He reached down and slid his cock along my valley and then positioned it at my entrance, slightly pushing in, my opening ready, wanting. He started pushing, his cock widening my fanny as it slowly filled me, stretching me, opening me. My fanny eased, taking in his girth, my body accepting his intrusion, my breath holding as he went further and then filled me, pressing my depth, his balls on my thigh. I was full.

"Baby," he said into my ear, "I love you so much," and he pulled back. I felt empty, my body missed him, wanted him, yearned.

"Daddy, have me daddy, have me, I love you so much."

He pushed back in, hard, straight all the way in, his balls thumped off my thighs, his pubis slammed against my mons, a slap echoing around my bedroom.

"Oh God dad, yes, please, yes," I managed to gasp with what little breath I had. I was full, bursting, then empty, almost gaping. Harder he went and then faster, the slap bouncing off the walls, my grunts as he bottomed out within me accompanying them in an unmistakable symphony of sound.

I could feel my every bump and ripple as he shagged me, I could feel his skin move up and down inside me, my fingers digging into his back as he gave me his love. My nipples felt as if they were going to burst, they were hard and more solid than I had ever known. My heart seemed to hold, breath only optional, my back was tensing and I could feel the tightness growing in my back.

Little jolts of electricity pulsed from my groin to my nipples, my finger tips, my toes, and my ears. It was intense and dad kept shagging, I knew I was close.

"Oh daddy," I gasped, "I'm going to cum daddy," and my body seemed to explode in a crescendo of pleasure and pain, wracking my body from toes to ears as my orgasm erupted.

"Yes baby," dad said and I felt his ejaculation inside me as my fanny clamped and squeezed his cock, wringing every drop from him, draining his balls into my receptive fanny and womb. He filled me and he slumped down, laying on me, squashing me.

I didn't care, I felt complete, I was awash with pleasure, my dad had shagged me and my world was perfect.