Daddy's Baby, Daddy's Lover

Story Info
Angel and her Daddy grow even closer.
11.4k words
4.64
312.5k
222
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers

It was raining outside, Cats and Dogs, so Thomas Baxter sat on the porch, knowing Angel would be home soon. She hated thunderstorms, they had terrified her ever since she was a little girl. Even when Grandma would tell her thunder was just "Angels bowling, honey", Angel would roll her eyes back in her head in disbelief.

Bethany came out on the porch and smiled at her son. "Waiting for Angel to come home early from work, dear?" she smiled, putting her hand on his shoulder. He looked up at his still-beautiful mother and smiled.

"Yep. Lucky for her she works for Uncle Carl, he'll let her leave the job early." Angel had begun working for her father's uncle 2 years previous, in an Anime rental store, which suited her nicely. She'd gotten into Cosplay and even occasionally would sneak some Hentai into the house – thinking her father didn't notice.

Angel was no trouble though, she never was. From birth, she'd been a lovely, good-natured child. Thomas had fallen in love with his daughter immediately, she would coo at him or grab his finger with her chubby little hands and his heart would melt. He'd pinch her button nose, she'd squeal and clap her hands and he loved her even more.

As she grew older, Thomas continued to dote on his only child. Angel got most everything she wanted, not that she was spoiled. Far from it. Angel was a perfectly obedient child who did as she was told, worked hard at school, did her chores and helped her parents out when and wherever she could.

It surprised Thomas greatly when, after nearly 9 years of marriage, Lorraine asked him for a divorce. Her reason came as even more of a shock.

"I think you love me Tom, but I don't think you're in love with me, do you understand?" she said, tears streaming down her face. "I don't know if you ever were, I think I was just a silly 20-year old you got knocked up and married. I want to be loved Tommy, I'm not 30 yet. All of your love is for our daughter, that's good Tommy, she's a wonderful girl. Take care of her, tell her Mommy loves her." With that, she kissed Thomas on the cheek, picked up her suitcases and got into her car, driving out of his life forever.

Thomas was shaken to the core, Angel seemed to take it all in stride. "I'll be your girl Daddy!" she said defiantly, hands on her hips and chin jutting out. "I can help you and do the dishes and cook and ... "

Heart aching, he took Angel in his arms and cried. He knew Lorraine was right, it hadn't been much of a marriage. When his mother called an hour later, she heard it in his voice.

"What's wrong?"

"Lorraine left."

"Left? What do you mean, Lorraine left?"

"She's left me Mom, she wants a divorce and she's given me custody of Angel. Oh Jesus Mom, what am I going to do?" he wailed.

It broke Bethany's heart to hear her son in such distress, but it didn't take her but a minute to think of a solution. "Sell the house. You never liked it anyway, move in with your father and I. Your father is never around much, working hard on our Landscaping Business. I could use the help around here, Angel will be with family and you can use the money for whatever you need."

"Mom, I can't --- "

"Thomas, what have I told you about arguing with your mother?"

He laughed for the first time that day. Bethany was a strong-willed Irishwoman, he knew better. "Okay Mom, you win. It'll take a few weeks to settle up things here, will that be enough time on your end?"

He could almost hear Bethany grin on the other end of the phone. "It will, and enough time to tell your father, argue with him, convince him in my way and make preparations. I'll talk to you soon, love you. Love to Angel."

"Love you too, Mom."

That had been over 9 years ago. Angel, in her own stoic fashion, had taken immediately to the idea of living with "Grams". It was only 20 minutes away from her old neighborhood, she took the bus to school now, but stayed with the same friends. It was hard to believe she'd graduated last week and would begin University in the fall.

"It's really coming down out there" Bethany said, giving her son a peck on the cheek.

"Heard from Dad today, Mom?" he asked Bethany as she turned to go back into the house.

"Mmm-hmm. He'll be out of town looking at new Sods for at least another two days or so."

He hugged his mother from behind, marvelling at how lean and firm she looked. She was 58, but her appearance belied that, she didn't look much past 45. Tom knew it was from all the work at the Nursery that she had started as an adjunct to his father's Landscaping Business, "Bethany's Blossoms". It wasn't uncommon for his mother to put in a 50+ hour week, some of the labor considerably arduous.

"You still give a great hug" she said, kissing his cheek again.

""That's because I've still got a great Mom" he chuckled, letting her go and patting her butt lightly. "Who is still quite the looker" he added.

"Oh, away wi' ye!" Bethany grinned, mimicking his Grandmother's Irish brogue to a "T". Good genes ran in the family, Granny Siobhan was still kicking at 90.

They heard the door slam and a soaked-to-the-skin Angel ran into the house. "I hate rain, I hate rain, I fucking HATE rain!" his daughter cursed, throwing her coat on the chair beside the door.

"Young lady – language, please!" Bethany chided her Granddaughter.

"Oops, sorry Grams!" Angel apologized. She kissed Bethany on the cheek and hugged her father. "How's my Pops tonight?"

"Umm – wet?" he grinned at her. She pulled back with a sheepish grin.

"Oopsie Daddy, forgot I was soaked through." Angel spun around, her tiny skirt clung to her tushie. "I'm going to go upstairs and get out of these wet clothes, seeya later, Gator." She scampered up the stairs, out of view of her family.

"Did you get a good look?"

"Mom? I beg your pardon?"

"At Angel. She's not a little girl anymore Tom, not by a long shot. She's a young woman, a very sexy, curvy young woman. Don't tell me you don't notice these things."

Thomas turned around and his mother grinned at him. "Ah, I can see you did notice, wee scamp!" she teased. Her son was sporting a very obvious erection.

Thomas looked down at his feet, then up at his mother again, seeing the teasing look in her Emerald-green eyes. "Well, it is kinda hard to miss. The way her soaking-wet silk blouse clung to her boobs. And you know, she wears those short, short skirts – you know we've argued about them – and now she's started wearing high heels. I'm only human, Mom."

Bethany smiled a subtle grin. She couldn't blame her son for noticing her granddaughter's charms, they were hard to miss. Angel was warm and friendly, but she was also inadvertently sexy. She was never willful or disobedient – the only time Angel and her father argued was over his daughter's predilection for sexy clothing. Angel paid for all her own clothes, so there wasn't much Thomas could say about it, as she was also over eighteen.

Just then, Angel called down. "Grams, what time's dinner? And what are we having?"

Bethany yelled back up. "Dinner is in 2 hours and we're having Chicken Fajitas. Sound good?"

"Sounds great, Grams. Daddy, I'm gonna take a little nap, we were really busy today. Can you give me a shout when dinner's ready, please?"

"Will do, punkin."

Bethany turned and looked at her son. "Tommy, we're going to have to do something about that girl, you need to have a talk with her."

"About her job? Mom, she works hard for Carl and she --- "

"Lord have mercy Thomas, sometimes you're so obsequious, it'd drive me to drink!" his mother snapped. He knew he had angered or upset her when her educated side showed up. "Tommy, your little girl loves you!"

"Oh Mom, all little girls love their daddies, it's no big ---"

"Thomas, think about what you just said – and what you said earlier. Angel is no little girl, she's a grown woman. Who is socially immature. She rarely goes out, if she does, it's with friends. When was the last time she had a date? For all we know, she could be a virgin!"

"There's something wrong with that?"

His mother reached out and flicked him on the forehead. "Of course not, but she's a very sensual young woman and she should be out in the world and enjoying herself. You need to let her know that whatever her body desires, it's normal and natural."

"So, what do you suggest I do about all this, Mother?"

"Talk with the girl, Tommy. Tell her she's beautiful, she needs to hear that. Tell her that her Daddy loves her. Encourage her to be forthcoming with what it is she wants!"

"What is it you think she wants?"

Bethany sighed. This wasn't an easy conversation to have, but in for a penny ---

"I think she wants you to take her to bed, to make love to her, to fuck her brains out and to make her your woman, in that order."

Thomas flopped in his favorite easy chair, flabbergasted. This was all so much to take in, but his mother had always shot straight from the hip. She was not, by any means, a conventional parent.

"And just how do you suppose I go about bringing all of this up with her? Migod Mom, she's my daughter! She'll freak out, that's incest!"

Bethany smiled at her son. "I think tomorrow, your Aunt Eryn and I will go away for a 'Spa Day'. She tells me your Uncle Carl has been putting in too many hours at the Video Store."

Thomas grinned and felt his body respond again. "Oh, so? Do those 'Spa Days' of yours still entail the same thing?"

His mother pinched his cheek and grinned at him impishly. "If you mean by that, do my sister and I check into a fancy Hotel, have room service and eat pussy, the answer is yes, wee lad!" she purred softly. "Come on Tommy, I can't leave you in that state -- " she pointed at his returning erection " -- let's go down to the den and your mother will take care of that wonderful staff of yours."

The taboo of incest was non-existent in Bethany's family. Bethany was fairly certain her mother had frolicked with her cousin Sean when they had been younger. Bethany and her sister had played sex-games together for many years, lezzing it up [ Eryn's phrasing ] whenever their respective boyfriends or lovers were unavailable. Bethany had introduced her much-younger sister to the joys of muffdiving, to Eryn's everlasting gratitude. Perky blonde Eryn had not told her husband Carl about their relationship, nor had Bethany shared this detail with her husband. The only person who knew their secret was Thomas – with whom Bethany had a secret of her own.

Thomas had been an awkward young man until his late teens, excelling in arts but being hopeless at sports. He dated rarely and when he did, girls took advantage of him, making him spend lavishly on them. He would come home sullen and morose, it broke Bethany's heart every time. Bethany decided enough was enough, she was going to "take matters into her own hands" - so to speak.

One evening, Thomas had come home from a date with his newest "girlfriend", a sometimes-snotty cheerleader named Lorraine. Bethany was sure that the girl was going out with him because his parents had money – although Thomas was filling out, with his father's assistance, he had begun weight-training and bicycling.

"Another bad date, son?" Bethany asked him. Thomas nodded and went to the fridge for a Pepsi.

"I don't think Lorraine's a bad girl Mom, but she looks at me and sees Dollar Signs. I'm a man now mother, a man has needs. Oh geez, I really shouldn't be talking about this with you!"

"Oh boyo, why not? I know all about sex, where do you think you and your sister came from?"

Terry, his 2-years older sister had gone to the same High School. She was a cheerleader on the same squad as Lorraine, it'd been she who had set Thomas up with her.

Thomas chuckled at that. "Yeah, I guess. And you and Dad aren't exactly quiet."

A demure woman would have blushed, but that was not Bethany. She roared with laughter. "Darlin', your father is still a tiger in bed. Not that he shouldn't be, he's barely 40 and I am a very demanding woman."

"And sexy too, Mom. All my friends think my Mom is hot!"

"Do they, now? What about you, Tommy? Do you think your mother is hot?"

Thomas turned beet-red, but he nodded. His mother leaned in close, her low-cut blouse revealing a vast expanse of cleavage. Her musk perfume overwhelmed his senses, his head was spinning.

"You're a lovely, sweet, intelligent young man Tommy. You should find a girl who can appreciate that, but we have to build your confidence. Would you like me to help you with that?"

Still silent, he nodded. His mother sat on his lap and wiggled a bit. She could feel his cock stir under his pants.

"Mother is going to teach you to fuck baby. You and I are going to screw, I am going to teach you all sorts of tricks. You'll be beating them off with a stick, I promise. But I won't do anything if you aren't willing. Do you want to do this with me, Tommy?"

"Jesus Christ Mom, you'd really let me fuck you? You're gonna show me how to fuck a girl?"

"Fuck a woman Thomas, and make her squeal. Have you ever had sex, baby?"

He shook his head, but his mother took his face in her hands and pressed her lips to his. He may not have been sexually active, but her 18-year old son was a naturally good kisser.

"Whew, Thomas, you are a wonderful kisser, I sure won't have to teach you anything about that!" Bethany sighed, nearly breathless.

Thomas chuckled. "Yeah, Lorraine says that too. She says it's one of the reasons she goes out with me."

"Where did you learn to kiss like that, Tommy?"

"Promise not to freak out?"

Bethany nodded.

"Well, I think part of it is natural, and I love to kiss, but I learned my technique from watching Terry and her girlfriends."

"Her girlfriends?!" Bethany stated, incredulous. She has not been aware her daughter, now living away from home with her roommate, swung that way. Like mother, like daughter, she supposed.

"Sorry Mom, I didn't mean to offend you or bug you. I caught Terry making out with her friend Gail, and Gail's got that gorgeous black skin and I --"

"You couldn't help watching?"

Thomas shook his head and turned nine shades of red. Laughing, Bethany kissed her son again. "I'm not offended or bugged Tommy. Girls experiment, there's nothing wrong with two women having sex."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Have YOU ever had sex with another woman?"

Truth-telling time. She'd already instigated sex-play with her son, if she wanted to bolster his confidence, she knew she had to be honest. Besides, it might help turn him on, add some more heat to the mix.

"Let's just say your Aunt Eryn doesn't like to sleep alone on cold nights."

"Wow. You and Aunt Eryn. That's just so --- wow!"

Bethany smiled at her son. Something told her once he got past his initial shyness, he'd be a magnificent lover. She took his hand. "Come on upstairs darlin', to Mama's bedroom. We'll have lots of privacy and plenty of room. I'll teach you what sex is all about."

Thomas followed eagerly behind his mother, still sexy at nearly 37, hips swaying underneath the short skirt she wore. She had a great figure, nary a blemish, long sexy legs – and he'd get to kiss them, feel them wrapped around him, she was going to let him fuck her. Oh God, he hoped he wouldn't disappoint her.

He needn't have worried. Bethany recalled that afternoon of passion, nearly 20 years earlier, with distinct fondness. He'd done everything she asked of him, and more. If she wanted him to eat her pussy, he did so with pleasure, kissing her pussy lips with almost as much skill as her mouth. He had the hands of an artist and they brought out the most exquisite sensations as he caressed her body. His hands played her body like an instrument, Bethany responded in kind. His stamina, as he moved in and out of her clenching vaginal walls, was nothing short of incredible. They fucked for over an hour until she insisted he cum. His horny, wildcat mother took every drop.

She made them both a lovely meal, then they fucked again, Bethany riding his dick Reverse-Cowgirl, letting him caress her body and play with her tits. In their final fuck, he took her from behind, stuffing her so full of his big staff she thought she'd die with pleasure.

They fucked for nearly the entire week while his Dad was away on business, ending the week in a manner that Bethany remembered fondly to this day. She invited her sister over for a "surprise" lunch, then let Thomas fuck his aunt with his newfound skill. Between rounds, the women put on a Sapphic show for the younger man and romped for the entire weekend.

While Thomas was showering, Eryn snuggled with her older sister in bed. Cupping one of Bethany's breasts, she licked and teased her sister, saying "He's a truly gifted lover darling, you trained him well. I hope you won't mind me borrowing him every once in a while."

Bethany purred softly as her sibling-playmate sucked her tits. "He is wonderful, but he didn't need much training. He seemed to have a natural instinct for sex, he's both gentle and passionate. Maybe it's the artist in him – who knows? And don't forget to ask permission before you borrow my things!" Bethany teased.

All these years later, despite his marriage to Lorraine – she could never make him see Lorraine wasn't right for him – Bethany found her son sexy. He was no longer lean and lanky, he'd kept to the workout regimen he and his father had designed, even all these years later. His hands were even more skilled, whether it was from painting and sculpting, or just the desire to pleasure his partner. Bethany and Thomas stopped having relations the day he married Lorraine – she understood, of course – but the minute he and his wife split up, Bethany happily climbed back into his bed. They spent the night he moved back home fucking until dawn. Even in her 40's, Bethany was proudly, happily sexually active and her husband's frequent absences didn't help. She'd had Eryn to play with, but having her son back in her bed on occasion was icing on the cake.

Once in the den, Bethany made a show out of undressing. Thomas was still very visual, he liked a nicely-lit room, he liked to see lacy and silk, the gleam of light from a stiletto-tipped shoe. Even now, under her work clothes, Bethany wore frilly underwear. Her husband thought it was because she was "girly", but she knew it was because neither she nor her son knew when the urge would strike – as it had today.

Thomas had pulled out the sofa bed that was intended for company – but more often than not, used for the incestuous couplings between him and his mature, yet undeaniably hot, mother. Bethany teased her son by plucking at a few of his shirt buttons with her teeth, her ruby lips full and inviting, teeth glistening white. She ran her hands all over his tanned skin, he loved being outdoors for a few hours each day and his skin had just the right amount of bronzing.

Their lips joined together, knowledgable after many years of practice. Thomas's hands got his mother's bra off with ease, her breasts were full, soft and supple to his touch, the hardening pegs of her nipples familiar to his fingers. He could hear the breathy little sigh his mother made, a sure sign she was already in the moment.

Playfully, they tumbled on the bed, like erotic wrestlers. First, Bethany was on top of him, playing with his chest and raking her nails all over his sides – one of his turn-ons. She had his cock, ready and eager, in her lips, sucking and whorling her tongue around the tip, then down to the base, gliding her now-flattened tongue back up. "Oh God Mom, suck that dick, you know how I love your mouth, you hot whore of a mother!"

Bethany merely grinned and did as her son requested, at this point, she could deny him nothing. He came in minutes, shooting large dollops of cum down her cum-hungry mouth, but she knew his stamina and he'd be ready again soon.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers