Dani & Her Daddy

Story Info
Don's daughter Dani shares Samantha with her Daddy
3.9k words
4.43
137.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Don Ashton wasn't expecting his oldest daughter Dani to show up on his doorstep at 6 AM, but then again, nothing Dani ever did was what a person would expect. She was a lot like her father in that regard, she did things on the spur of the moment.

The petite blonde threw her arms around her father and gave him a big hug. She was tiny & cute, like her mother in that regard. The similarities ended there. Carla Ashton had become an uptight, bitter prude in the last 5 years, fallen in with the Bible-thumpers and it was that precise reason that Don had left her. A 25-year marriage that had once been everything beyond his wildest dreams had ended the previous year in bitter acrimony. All because Carol had started letting others do the thinking for her.

"Not that I'm not pleased to you you sweetheart, but it's barely 6 in the morning and why are you here so fricking early?" Don asked as his eldest set her suitcases down in the hall of his Condo.

"Sorry about the time Daddy -- I took the first train out so I didn't have to wake Mom and deal with her bullshit. That's why I'm here Dad -- I can't put up with Mom anymore, we had a huge fight and I've split, for good. I'm going to look for a place of my own, well, me and a friend, but in the meantime, I was wondering if I could crash here until I find a place?"

"I've actually been kind-of lonely rumbling around in this big place by myself, so you can stay as long as you want."

"No new girlfriends, Daddy?" Don shook his head. "Any prospects?" Dani asked him.

"No Dani, but I'm nearly 50. It's hard to date at my age, who'd want to go out with someone like me?"

"Don't be ridiculous Daddy, all those years of working out and healthy living have knocked at least 15 years off your age and you know it. Most of my girlfriends say I have the best-looking father of all of them. I think a few of them would even go out with you if you asked."

"Really? Well, that's a bit of ego-boo the old man could use, thanks. The offer still stands hon -- if you want to move in here, you're more than welcome."

"Thanks Daddy, but Sam and I want to get a place together, it wouldn't be right to leave Sam in the cold."

"Sam? New boyfriend?"

Dani took off the cute pink cap she was wearing and her hair, almost down to her back now, fell loose about her face. "No -- Sam is short for Samantha, she's a friend from college -- well, she was until I dropped out."

Don shot his daughter a disapproving look. "You dropped out of college?"

Dani sighed. "That's one of the many things I argued with Mom about. I didn't quit Daddy, I'm taking some time off to earn my own money so that I can do whatever I want with it. I didn't want to keep taking money from her if it meant living in her house, putting up with her bullshit and living by her rules. I've got a full-time job at Cafe Bon Choix and I really like it and I'm making good money."

"I could've helped ..."

Dani shook her head. "Daddy, I know Mom bled you dry in the settlement -- you've done enough, so I'm earning your own way. When I find a place I can share with Sam, that'll cut my expenses down so I can go back to school and only work part-time at the Cafe."

Don was proud of his daughter for taking the initiative and wanting to stand on her own two feet, still, he wanted to help. An idea came to him.

"I have a thought -- do you think Sam would like to move in here as well? I do have 3 rooms and I only need the one."

Dani's green eyes sparkled. "That's a very nice idea Daddy, but I don't know if Sam and I could put you out like that. I could run it by her, I guess, but ..."

Don sweetened the pot. "I tell you what -- whatever you and Sam were expecting to pay for an apartment, I'll charge you half in rent. You can come and go as you please and this way, you'll be able to go back to college earlier or save money for a car or whatever you please. Sound good?"

Dani squealed and gave her father a big hug, he twirled her around and she was off the ground. "Oh Daddy, sounds fantastic. I'm sure Sam will go for that, she's too stubborn to accept charity, but she's not an idiot either."

Dani was right, Sam took Don up on his kind offer and she and Dani moved in the next week. He and Sam liked each other quite a bit, the tall, willowy auburn-haired art student knew her sports, she was bright and articulate, but not a bit of snobbishness was to be found anywhere in her persona. A lot of evenings, he and the younger woman would sit down, watch the sports highlights on ESPN and have a beer, often when Dani was working at the Cafe.

One night, Sam and Don were sitting around, having finished dinner. Dani was working late at the Cafe, so the two were alone, laughing and sharing good conversation about boxing. Both were huge fans of Ali, Don had even been at the Ali / George Foreman fan, which blew Sam's mind.

"You seem like a smart, intelligent young woman -- you're polite and well-mannered, you're almost a neat-freak and you get good grades -- so what is it my ex-wife doesn't like about you?" Don asked her directly.

The attractive young woman looked away for a minute, then looked back at Don, her big brown eyes seemed to be avoiding his. It wasn't like her at all, she put her beer down and spoke, choosing her words carefully.

"Don -- I'm really not sure if it's my place to tell you."

"So there is something to tell me? What do you mean it's not your place? What do I need to know Samantha?"

Samantha sighed and spoke directly to Don. "Your ex doesn't like me because I'm bi-sexual and she found Dani and I together in bed."

That was a shocker Don hadn't expected. His daughter was so sweet-looking and Sam was a true beauty, he didn't have any sense that they liked girls. He wasn't going to judge -- his daughter was nearly 25 and free to choose her own sexual partners and he could certainly see what she found attractive in Samantha, who was a long-legged, intelligent, "out-there" young woman.

"I'm sorry Don, I've upset you. I hope I haven't let the cat out of the bag or made you angry with your daughter -- we both really like living here and I ..."

Don put up his hand. "Don't be foolish Sam, I am surprised, sure, but Dani's free to make her own choices, as are you. You just caught me off guard, that's all. If you two are lovers, why aren't you sharing a bedroom?"

Sam smiled, somewhat relieved. "We didn't want to cause any waves and we wanted to be discreet. This is your home, we're only guests here."

"No, you pay rent, so it's our home. When Dani comes home, we'll all have a talk. If you two want to resume sharing a bed, I have no objections."

"Did someone just say my name?"

The twosome turned to the door where Dani had just come in, dripping wet. "Wow, it's really pouring out there. It was killing business, so Chantal told me to knock off early."

Sam went over to Dani and helped her off with her wet clothes, giving her a very warm kiss. Dani balked at first, so Sam just said calmly "It's cool baby, he knows".

Dani's green eyes went wide as saucers. "Youtold him? I thought we were going to do that eventually, ohshit, Sam."

Sam actually looked apologetic, but stood her ground. "The two of us were talking and he wanted to know what went on with your Mom before we moved in. I couldn't lie to him baby, but like I said, Don's down with it."

Still damp, Dani took a towel that Don had gone to the bathroom to get for her. "You're fine with my relationship with Samantha, Daddy?"

"Certainly Dani. You're old enough to make your own choices, I even told Sam if you two wanted to share a room, you were welcome to do so. I'm not the judgmental type, your old man had a few adventures in his younger days. Before she got that gigantic bug up her ass, so did your mother."

"Mom? Wow, I'd never have guessed. Okay Daddy, my curiosity's piqued. You've got to tell me about it, I'm dying to know!"

"You're also dripping all over the floor, why don't you go and get out of those wet clothes. Do you want a drink?"

"Yes Daddy, that'd be nice, but not that beer you and Sammy have been drinking. I could use a nice cool glass of white wine, I brought some cheesecake home for all of us, it's in the bag over there." Dani smiled.

Dani went off to her room to get out of her clothes, Sam and Don got out plates and doled out the White Chocolate-Orange cheesecake, one of Sam's favorites. Dani came back into the room a few minutes later with a towel wrapped around her, but nothing else.

"We're going to bed in a few hours, no sense putting on new clothes," Dani smiled. "You don't have a problem with it, do you Daddy?"

"No Dani, it makes sense. Your wine's on the table, Samantha's bringing the cheesecake."

"Great Daddy, thanks. Now stop stalling -- you intimated something about Mom?"

Samantha entered the room with the cake & forks. "I have to admit, I'm curious. Carla wasn't always an uptight pain in the ass?"

Don laughed. "No, when I met Carla, she was a bit of a wild child, I think that's what drew me in. I was a successful athlete, Carla was the head cheerleader and she was -- sorry to startle you Dani ..." Don laughed "...afucking wildcat in the sack and she was up for almost anything. Including a few threesomes."

Dani nearly choked on her cake. "MOM?! Holy Shit Daddy, that blows my mind. You and Mom and another guy?"

Don shook his head. "No, your mother and I and anothergirl."

Dani swallowed a mouthful of wine. "Mom and another girl? Wow. Do I know this other chick?"

Don nodded. "You saw her last week, it was your Aunt Marianne."

"Mom andAunt Marianne? Oh man, that's incredible, her own sister -- fucking shit, that'sincest! It didn't bother you Daddy?"

Don shook his head. "No sweetheart, it didn't. We were all adults and as you've discovered, some women are attracted to other women and it was very sensual to see your Mom and her sister acting so loving towards each other. We weren't hurting anyone and everyone had a good time. I think your Aunt Marianne still has an occasional fling with another woman, Uncle Frank doesn't know about it."

Dani took a large bite of cheesecake, her father and Sam were nearly done. This had been a wild night and finding out her Mom had been ... and her Aunt was ... bi-sexual was a mind-blower. It was a shame her mother had become such an uptight prude, because Carla at 45 was still a spectacular-looking woman, even if she did dress to hide it these days. Come to think of it, her Aunt Marianne, who Dani favored, was still a hottie. Dani couldn't believe all the crazy thoughts that were mish-mashed in her head now.

"Hello. Earth to Dani. You were zoning out there for a while baby." Sam's voice brought her girlfriend back to reality.

"Hmm? Oh, sorry Sam -- I guess it's been a pretty nutty day. Maybe I should call it a night." Dani went to get up and go to her own room, but Samantha stopped her.

"Baby, your Dad's cool with us, remember? I think we should start sleeping together again, like we used to. I've been sleeping alone together too long, haven't you?" Dani nodded at her best friend / lover and gave her a hug, kissed her father goodnight and they went to bed.

Don didn't sleep very well that night -- the image of his petite daughter and Samantha's willowy form, all tangled up together, kept him awake. He knew what they both looked like in bikinis, so it wasn't as if he had to use much imagination.

Over the next few days, however, he was able to calm down and adjust to the new situation. The girls were much more open about their affection and hugged and kissed more. He couldn't believe how close-minded his ex had been -- couldn't she see how happy Sam made Dani and vice-versa? Anything else seemed merely incidental, Don believed.

Don came home one night and heard laughter and occasional moans -- he knew exactly what the girls were up to and was trying to figure out a way to announce himself or make himself scarce when Samantha came running out of their room, naked as a jaybird. She was even lovelier than he'd imagined -- tall, sensual, no tan lines and gorgeous round breasts with dark, cocoa-brown nipples. He realized he was likely staring, but he was rooted to the spot and couldn't move. He felt arms encircling him from behind and realized Dani was behind him.

"She's beautiful, isn't she Daddy? It's the 1st reason I fell for her, but her loving nature is what really makes me happy. Turn around Daddy, I want you to see me, too." Don did and looked at his daughter with new eyes.

"Am I pretty, Daddy? Am I attractive, like Sammy?"

She truly was. She was like an adorable little doll, long blonde hair, her tits like two yummy cupcakes with cherry-pink nipples, her tummy flat, she had a gorgeous little ass and nice legs for a tiny girl. She was equally as beautiful as Samantha, in her own unique way.

"Y-You're an absolutely beautiful young woman, Dani -- you both are lovely women, it's been a joy having you here."

"Don -- Dani and I have been talking, we'd like to stay here permanently, if you'll have us. We're comfortable and we all seem to be happy with the arrangement -- aside from one thing," Samantha spoke. "We're lovers -- Dani and I -- but we'd like to extend the offer toyou to join us in bed and make it a threesome. I know it may be hard to wrap your head around the concept, but I found myself thinking about it and thenthis little nymph told me the same thing and ... okay, I'll stop talking now."

Don was beyond words. He had no qualms about fucking Samantha if Dani was cool with it -- he found her sexy as all get-out and they were nice company for each other. But taking Dani -- was he willing to cross that line? Did she fully understand all the implications? He turned back to the girls, who were snuggled up, totally naked and totally comfortable, on the big leather sofa.

"Ladies -- first of all, I will say that you may stay here as long as you like, it's been wonderful having you here. But regarding the next part -- I'm not sure. It's a life-altering decision. Sam, you and I could share a bed and aside from the fact I'd be sharing you with my daughter, no harm would be done. But Dani -- if you and I cross that line, we can't go back."

Dani smiled. "I know that Daddy -- but I get the vibe that it would work, for all of us. I'm not getting adefinitely not vibe from you, how about you Sammy?"

Samantha smiled and agreed. "Don, why not just go with the fact that we're three unconventional people sharing an unconventional life? Maybe this is the way it was meant to be, don't you think? I want you -- I want her -- she wants us -- you want us -- let'sall just fuck and love and be happy, 'kay?"

Don stopped arguing and smiled at them both. "Okay" He said and then Dani practically flew off the sofa and into her father's arms, he'd hugged her like this before, but this time, she was stark-naked. He didn't bother to hide his arousal -- this little squirming bundle of petite womanhood was his daughter, but she was fucking sexy -- as was the brunette who seemed intent on making him as naked as they both were.

"Why don't we go into your bedroom and I can sit and you can undress me there, instead of in front of my windows where we might give our neighbors a show?" Don laughed. If they were going to live like this, they'd have to be somewhat discreet, he knew.

Dani nodded, her father always was practical. She wanted to test out a theory anyway, so she and Sam led her father into their already-mussed bed and proceeded to strip him down. Samantha got behind Don and began nuzzling his neck, rubbing his shoulders and making him comfortable. Dani got off the bed and moved in front of her father, kneeling before him, she took his cock in her hand and inspected it. She hadn't been with a man in some time, but it all came back to her as she took her father in her mouth and began sucking his prick.

"Ohhh, fuckkk, that's good!" Don moaned, feeling incredible. It didn't matter that it was his daughter sucking him, it was a wonderful feeling -- or was itbecause it was his Dani doing this that it all felt so good? The little nymph could suck cock, he couldn't wait to see her and Sam entangled and see if the reality matched his occasional fleeting thoughts.

Samantha watched her baby with pride and desire. It always tickled her that people thought Dani was so innocent because she had that sweet face and pixie-like body. In truth, once she got going, Dani was a fucking wildcat, Samantha wouldn't be crazy about a girl who wasn't. They fit together perfectly and as she prepared Don for the sexual onslaught that was about to come, she kept one eye on her lover.

Don's cock was hard as a steel bar by the time his daughter got through with him, Sam pushed him on the bed and smiled. "Let's get the naughtiest out of the way first -- Dani, it's time for you to fuck your Dad, but save some for me, all right?" She and Dani shared a sweet, tongue-lashing kiss as Dani mounted her prone father. She wiggled, bounced and slithered her minute form down her father's shaft until he was buried balls-deep and then really began to fuck him with all burners on. Sam wasn't idle, she moved alongside Don so she could kiss and play with him and he could fondle her tits. Don was just grunting wordlessly as he contributed to the fucking of his daughter, but he was able to indicate that Samantha was more than welcome to ride his tongue. She loved oral, so that's where Samantha went. She was now facing Dani and the girls made out crazily as they shared their first threesome together.

"Oh God Daddy, oh God Daddy, oh-my-fucking-God Daddy!" Dani yelped as she rode his cock. "He's so big Sammy, he's like a horse -- wait until you try him doll, you've got to feel this monster in your cunt, I want to see that, him fucking you like aslut!"

"You want to see me acting like a slut?" Samantha moaned. "Yeah, you like when I act like a slut, don't you bitch?" She squeezed her girlfriend's tits as they talked dirty to each other, arousing Don further.

"You know I do, you whore, it gets me hot. God Daddy, this is great -- I love fucking you, you can cum Daddy. You wanna cum? Wanna cum in my slut-mouth, do it Daddy -- I'll swallow your load, DO IT!" Dani encouraged as she jumped off his cock and swallowed him deep. Don couldn't hold out from her verbal assault and flooded her pretty mouth with his spunk, which she shared with Samantha.

He was panting now, but the girls weren't letting up for a second. They rolled wordlessly into a sixty-nine and it was so beautiful, sensual and pretty to watch, their bodies and tongues and fingers providing each other with such loving sensations. Don felt himself hardening again and Samantha spotted it instantly. She got on all fours and Dani moved away so that Don could fuck her lover. Her Daddy looked so magnificent when he was fucking, it was like he was a young man again. Sammy yelled and groaned and hissed and moaned as Don fucked her, Dani kept encouraging them both and running her hands all over her father's body as he pumped in and out ferociously.

They didn't let up for hours, it was almost midnight when they stopped, only because Don realized he was famished and hadn't eaten. They ordered pizza and the girls each put on some frilly lingerie, Dani in black teddy with garters, stockings and stilettos, Samantha in white with matching ensemble. Don looked at them and grinned -- they'd make this work, they had to, because he didn't want to stop now.

Over pizza, they came up with plans and cover stories if they ever proved necessary. If anyone questioned why the two women were living with him, they had the cover story of economy. If either girl got pregnant -- both wanted kids -- they could easily use a "Sperm Donor" story or Don could even marry Samantha. It was all insane, but Don realized that for some folks, insane works. He took another bite of pizza and had a mouthful of Pepsi and smiled.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12