Danielle's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Glo wasn't content to let me do all the work for very long. She moved from her position on top of me downward, using lips and fingertips to glide gently, sweetly against my bare flesh. I could see my tummy muscles ripple, responding in delight as she circled my navel with a knowing tongue. She kissed just above my now-bare pussy, which was so hot for her slutty, knowing tongue!

Aunt Glo lifted her head from my body and she blew me a sweet kiss. I bet she could see my eyes practically bugging out as she moved back down, then her tongue plunged deep into my wetness.

For the first time, someone was eating my pussy, my cunt, and I knew I would be addicted to this form of lovemaking from now on. Aunt Glo seemed to know her stuff -- I was curious as to where she'd learned all these female-to-female techniques -- but my mind was too blurred and I was to lost in an ecstatic whirl of lust to ask at the moment.

Slurpslurp, licklicklick, laplaplap were the sounds I heard as Aunt Glo's mouth and tongue feasted on my cunt. While she was eating me out, she was using her hands to caress my stocking-clad legs. The bedsheets were getting scrunched as my stilettos dug into them, but Aunt Glo and I couldn't have cared less. She continued to lick and suck my horny cunt with an erotic fervor that bordered on mania.

I am surprised Aunt Glo didn't get bruises, I was hunching, bucking, writhing so much as she ate me out. Aunt Glo lifted her face from between my thighs and asked me simply "So Dani, do you like what I've been doing to you?"

"GOD, yes!" I replied breathily, while Aunt Glo laughed at my too-obvious enthusiasm. I wasn't trying to hide it, everything about this night had been wonderful so far and I was in no hurry for it to end. I needn't have worried, because Aunt Glo's next move was to shove two slender, well-manicured fingers deep inside my pussy.

I am sure they heard my screams of bliss in Alaska -- my first orgasm, and boy, was it a goodie! Aunt Glo alternated between sucking me off and fingerfucking me, both with an incredible expertise. My juices were soaking her face, it was glistening with my love-flow.

My long legs were around her neck and my feet were on her back as Aunt Glo continued to worship my horny cunt. I had no idea how long she had been feasting on me, time had lost relevance -- all I knew was, I didn't want her to stop, not ever!

She did stop. Aunt Glo lifted her head from between my thighs and moved back up on the bed, hovering over me. She bent down and pressed her lips to mine and I tasted my own juices for the first time. It was erotic and very, very kinky.

"Oooh, kinky, eating my own juices!" I purred.

"You like kinky?"

"I'm not really sure. Just what IS kinky, anyway?"

"Well sweetie, sensual is when you tickle your lover with a feather. Kinky? That'd be if you use the whole chicken!"

I howled with laughter at that, Aunt Glo falling on the bed beside me and hugging me close. I looked deep into her powder-blue eyes and I knew our relationship would never be the same again. Never again would I be able to look at her and get the vision of her exquisite, naked body out of my mind.

Aunt Glo snuggled in the crook of my arms in my slightly-taller body. We just cuddled for a while, not wanting to spoil the moment. Although I doubt that anything could have.

It was then that I realized "Oh God! I didn't call Mom and let her know I was staying with you tonight!"

A very wry smile crossed over Aunt Glo's face as she said to me "Don't worry baby, your Mom knows exactly where you are."

I didn't get it at first. I looked at her with a confused expression, then someone turned on the little light above my head. I put my hand to my mouth, saying to her with a shocked voice "You set me up! Migod! You and my mother -- you set me up!"

"Yup."

"Okay, color me confused."

Aunt Glo let out a deep sigh, then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Sweetie, your mother noticed you've been moping about lately. Mooning over pictures of girls. She thinks you've got a crush on someone -- maybe another girl? She didn't want you to be confused about your sexuality or think that loving another woman was wrong, so she asked me if I'd be willing to help out -- to be your mentor in woman-love, so to speak."

My brilliant Mom was dead-on. I had a huge crush -- unrequited at the time -- on Zara and another little honey on the Pep Squad. I got Zara, of course, but never did get to do the Pep Squad cutie, but hey, I'm not dead yet!

"So, why would Mom ask you to help me out, Aunt Gloria?"

Aunt Glo broke into the widest grin. "Sweetie, just what do you think your mother and I do on OUR nights together?"

I clapped my hand to my mouth. I don't think I could have been more shocked if Aunt Glo had told me she and Mom were vampires!

"You -- and Mom?" Aunt Glo nodded and started to explain.

"When I got my divorce and your father -- who was my ex-husband's best friend -- figures!" she said with a disdainful snort " ... your Mom and I decided to work together. Things were going very well, but one night, we were working late, so your Mom stayed over here. We opened up a bottle of wine, got tipsy, confessed our kinky fantasies and, well, umm ... "

It was so adorable. Aunt Glo was actually blushing. But being unflappable for the most part, she went on.

"Don't think your mother and I are gay -- not in the strict sense, anyway. We both enjoy men darling, sometimes we practically ravish them!" she chortled.

"Do you -- share?"

"Sometimes, although your mother tends to like men -- younger than herself and I tend to like a man who has aged like a fine wine. So, we compromise. Or, other times, we do our own thing. For the most part though, we're each other's primary source for -- erotic pleasures."

Aunt Gloria was stroking my nipples, tummy and legs while she was telling me this, I was so fucking turned-on! Learning that my own classy, sophisticated, dynamic mother liked kinky, lesbian and three-way sex -- it was blowing my mind!

"So -- you weren't really drunk, were you?" Aunt Glo shook her head.

"Tipsy, at best. I kept pouring out some of the wine when you weren't looking. And I recover fast, anyway."

"Well, I'm flattered that you wanted to be my first."

"Oh sweetie, with those legs of yours, that gorgeous face and those ripe tits, I think I'd have killed anyone else who tried. I'm glad you're happy with the way things went!"

"Happy? Aunt Glo, scooch over a mite on that bed and let me show you JUST how happy I am."

I wanted so much to do her, to taste her, to make her cum and cum again, but I was so nervous. My very-sensible, very-sexy auntie sensed my uneasiness and took my face in her hands to ease my mind.

"Darling, you won't do anything to me I won't like. Take your time. Explore. Play. Do the things to me you'd like done to you. One thing though ... "

Aunt Glo turned and faced the front of the bed, on her hands and knees, sexy gorgeous ass wiggling in front of me. "Eat me from behind baby, that will really turn me on. Do it, you fucky little thing!"

I loved Aunt Glo's lack of inhibition, it was very arousing. I decided to just go with it, to try the same kind of style. I moved close to her wet cunt, spreading the lips with my fingers and inserted my tongue deep inside, wiggling it from side-to-side, up and down and then in tiny circles. She was already soaked and I did my eager best to get as much as I could. Then, I got a kinky / divine inspiration and inserted my middle finger into her asshole while I was eating her pussy. THAT got to her.

"Oh, you clever little slut!" she yowled as I toyed with her ass and pussy. "You're a natural, you little dyke, you know just what to do. Keep it up Dani, Auntie Glo is really grooving on that!"

Clumsily, I am sure, I did my best to make Aunt Glo whimper, whine and howl in pleasure. I licked that sweet puss until my tongue was raw. I slid my fingers in and out of her ass and then her cunt when my tongue grew tired. I ran my hands all over her sexy body, snapping the garters and loving the view of her gorgeous legs in those spiky heels. Aunt Glo had been right, heels and stockings just made it so much more erotic, so very decadent!

Panting, Aunt Glo rolled away from me. She must have seen the slightly-disappointed look on my face.

"Oh, don't pout kiddo, we're far from done! The next thing is what the French call soixante-neuf!"

"I don't speak French, Aunt Glo."

She smiled at me. "Most people call it sixty-nine. Essentially, one person is on the bottom eating the pussy of the person above her and ... "

"Oooh, I get the idea. That sounds deliciously naughty, let's do it!" I practically bounded away from her and then my face crinkled up.

"Umm -- who gets to be on top?"

My saucy Aunt Glo chuckled. "Well, I can work better from here and you're a bit lighter than me, so you be on top. Take your time sweetie, I've got lots of energy!"

There was no arguing that -- she seemed to have a boundless supply of it. I swung my body around so that my pussy was just above her face, then I felt her gentle hands pulling me downward. I positioned myself above her and braced myself for an erotic onslaught.

I wasn't disappointed, the second Aunt Glo's lips touched my pussy and mine found her erect little clit, it was like we were joined. Her hands were stroking my hips, ass, her agile tongue darted in and out of my pussy as I did my able best to suck, lick and caress her pussy -- struggling hard to maintain control, but not really caring if I lost it.

My first "sixty-nine" was something memorable. It was so soft and sensual, with Aunt Glo's soft lips kissing me while her fingertips just traced gentle patterns all over my thighs. It was wild and frenetic, with her fingers darting in and out of my cunt and my whimpers of bliss egging her on. It was new and wonderful, as I feasted on her and did my utmost to bring Aunt Glo the same kind of joy she was giving me.

It was also kinky and thrilling -- because this sexy, exciting creature who I was fucking orally and was doing likewise to me was my MOM's lover and best friend. Someone I'd known for years, now I knew her intimately. It was a rush!

Aunt Glo moved as if sex was innate to her being -- like she was a creature made to slake someone's erotic appetites. She almost slithered around underneath me, just when I thought it couldn't feel any better, Aunt Glo touched me somewhere new and my body shook with passion again. Every time my body spasmed with renewed joy, I drove my fingers and tongue deeper within her. Every once in a while, I'd dip a finger into her asshole, which she really got off on!

"Oh God, you fucky Angel-bitch, I love that!" Aunt Glo howled and she pulled at my pussy lips with her mouth. She'd run her nails up and down my stocking-clad thighs, that seemed to be my hot-spot. The scent of vanilla was now mixed with the aroma of hot girl-sex. It was an arousing aroma, to this day, the smell of vanilla makes me horny!

"You're such a hot, horny slut!" I growled, plunging my face back into her wet cunt. She was soaked and I am sure my face was drenched in pussy juice, the musk of her cunt covered my face -- and I loved it!

If I lacked experience, I was making up for it with enthusiasm. There wasn't much I wouldn't have tried with her, if she had a suggestion, I was more than happy to follow it. Luckily, I seemed to sense the little spots on her body that aroused her, so I just followed my instincts, licking pussy, fingering here, stroking there, talking dirty as I screwed my first woman.

I don't think either of us could have lasted much longer -- we both shook as wave after wave of passion, pleasure washed over us, we came and came -- I could barely think, just feel, lost in the moment.

We just lay there for a while -- neither of us could move, we were just plain exhausted. That didn't last. After a bit of cuddling, we both got heated up again and soon, we were flatfucking, pussy-to-pussy. I came again and Aunt Glo followed in short order.

Next came shower sex -- we were "supposed to" clean each other up, but eroticism got the better of us. "Eat me, Dani sweetie, suck Auntie's slutty cunt under the spray of the water!" she growled. It continued to arouse me that my high-class, sensual Aunt Glo could be so bawdy and wanton. Such an uninhibited tramp! I wanted to be just like her, so I did as I was told and she flooded my face with her juices, then washed me clean, playing with my pussy all the while.

It was very, very early in the morning when we called it quits. I don't think either of us had the strength to continue, so we just lay together in cute teddies she'd brought home < another gift, lucky spoiled me! > and fell fast asleep.

I woke up, sore, achy and thoroughly happy. The smell of hot coffee and frying bacon wafted from downstairs, I padded downstairs to find Auntie Glo cooking pancakes.

I gave her a big hug from behind and kissed her on the neck. "That was -- indescribable!" I smiled as she turned around.

"I'm glad, sweetie. It was special for me, as well."

I looked at her with an eager face. "That won't be the last time, will it? I couldn't bear it!" She looked over at me and smiled softly.

"No darling, we will be together again. There will be more magical times, I give you my word. But your mother is my primary lover and she has to be my first priority, okay?"

I nodded, biting my lip. Then, I realized how silly I was being. She'd awakened a new me and that me could be wild and aggressive. I could find other playmates to occupy my time, and when Aunt Glo had time for me, I'd have had even more practice.

We ate breakfast together, playing footsie like two teenagers -- which I still was. Later, we got dressed and she drove me home. When I walked in the door, Mom asked me if I'd had a good time and she winked conspiratorially at me. I bet I blushed as red as a tomato.

I was correct in my assumption that I'd become a new person. I grew bold enough to seduce a few of my High School girlfriends. My sensible Mom just looked the other way. Aunt Glo introduced me to one of the young studs who'd been fucking her and Mom, a hunky young College Basketball star. He was good in a kind-of fuck-hard-for-hours way, but he lacked technique and lacked consideration. Over time, I learned that I valued quality over quantity, I learned for me, that usually means sex with a woman. I like the smoothness, the slow sensuality, and the way a woman looks slinky when she moves.

My favorite thing with Aunt Glo -- and I had to beg her to let me do it -- was when I hid in her room when she and my Mom had sex. I witnessed a totally different side of my Mother and Aunt Glo looked and behaved totally different with her than she did with me.

I can't thank Aunt Glo -- and my wonderful Mom -- enough for introducing me to my own sexual self. By their doing that, I found my beautiful Racquel, lived out my fantasy of doing it with Zara and now, I know that my future will be filled with happy, playful, kinky sex.

What more could a horny girl ask for?

Hmm -- I'm thinking TWINS.

If you enjoyed this tale, please read "Zara's Stilettos" or "The Stiletto Club" for other adventures with these characters. Let me know if you want more!

12