Dark Magic Attack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be Diana." He spoke. Fred was doing an amazing job of disguising his voice. "Renee told me all about you."

"I bet she did." She replied, and he snarled. "MMMFFFMMMM!" She struggled as the ball gag was forced into her mouth and secured.

"That's better." He chuckled. "She said you were a bit of a talker. Ah... blissful silence. Now, let's get a look at you."

She caught the glint of mirror bright steel as he began carefully making cuts in her robe and then to the lingerie beneath it. He hummed a merry little tune and then with a flourish the blade was gone. He laughed as he tugged on the material and it came through the openings in the rope easily. Soon there was a pile of silk and satin next to Diana's head. She was pissed that Fred had ruined her favorite lingerie, but her pussy was soaked anticipating getting fucked rotten.

"You my dear are a slut!" He said as his large fingers probed her labia and between. "Surprisingly tight." He continued and that lit her up. "Struggle all you want wench soon you'll be full of cock."

She felt him shift on the bed and he was above and behind her now. She moaned into the gag as the head of his cock pushed against her pussy lips. He went slow and immediately she knew something was wrong. That wasn't Fred's cock, it was too big. The head was just as Renee had described it. Oh shit! He is the Gentleman Rapist. Diana lifted her head and spied Fred climbing precariously to the top of the extendable ladder. His mouth was open as he watched a stranger fuck his wife. Damn this guy is fucking huge! Aw god, she thought, as the length filled her to perfect capacity. Fred struggled to open the window he had left unlocked and failed. His fear of heights was failing him. Meanwhile this guy was fucking his wife.

"Diana!" Fred cried out but the rapist just smiled and pounded Diana relentlessly.

"Call out to him woman." The Gentleman Rapist said releasing the ball gag.

"Oh god... so good! Harder! Fuck me harder!" Diana cried out. "Go away Fred! You'll ruin everything!" She called out but Fred was gone. "Coming!" Diana screamed as her body betrayed her.

"That was quick. I'm still hard. Time to tap that fine ass of yours." The rapist purred in her ear. "Uh... okay... all lined up... here... it... comes!"

"My ASS! Oh god my poor little ass!" Diana shrieked as the burning pain gave way to pleasure. "How?"

"I lied to Renee." The Gentleman Rapist grunted as he drove his cock in and out of her ass. "I didn't come to rape you. I came for your husband Fred."

"Fred?!" Diana grunted each time his cock hit deep. "Why... UNNNN... Fred? UNNN... UNNNN... I don't understand." She shivered as the once warm cock turned ice cold. "So cold. Just like Renee said. What do you want with Fred?"

"I'll tell you." The Gentleman Rapist said and whispered in her ear.

"NO! Fred... go! MMMMFMMMFMFM!" She struggled as the ball gag was forced back into place.

Fred raced up the steps and stormed into his bedroom. The rapist was sitting on the edge of the bed with his cock impaled in Diana's ass. Fear turned to fury as he confronted the rapist.

"I'll... I'll kill you! Get off her!"

"Almost... YES!" The rapist cried out as he emptied his balls into Diana's ass.

Fred watched as her eyes rolled up and she fainted from the pleasure. His heart sank. She never fainted from them making love. It took a masked rapist to make her completely happy. The anger returned but this time it was white hot rage. He snatched up the aluminum base ball bat and gripped it. The rapist had discarded the unconscious Diana on the bed and stood to confront Fred.

"Get out! Just get the fuck out before I kill you!" Fred roared.

"You don't have the balls." The rapist said taking a step forward.

"I'm warning you." Fred said through gritted teeth.

"Like I said, coward. Too scared to protect your wife. Weak. Pathetic. I gave her pleasure you could never..."

Clang!

The bat connected with the side of the rapist's head. Diana's eyes fluttered open and she screamed when she watched her husband beat the rapist to death with the once bright metallic bat. The bat was now a crimson horror and fell from her husband's nerveless fingers. Fred rushed the bed and removed the gag.

"See! I did it. I protected you!" Fred said as his tears fell on her cheeks.

"No!" Diana wailed. "He used you! Before it is too late... I love you Fred! I love you so much!"

"I don't understand..." He said as the icy touch of the dark magic pierced his heart. "...so cold!" He moaned as he clutched his chest and his icy breath escaped his body. "Diana! I love..."

But he was gone. The dark magic had stolen him away. The body of the Gentleman Rapist was gone as well as any hint of blood or conflict with it. Diana wept until sleep finally claimed her.

"He did it again, that's the fifth this year." Flora Augustine said excitedly. "Two in Paris, two in Marseilles, and now on here in..." She stopped and glared at her husband. "Pierre! Are you listening to me?"

"Oui... ma petite fromage... The Gentleman Rapist has struck again." Pierre said and loomed over his wife. "OOH! Maybe he will steal into our room and make mad passionate love to you next."

"Do you think so?" Flora giggled.

Enchanted Onahole:

Friday Day: Interior Moriarty Residence

Tristan raced up the stairs with the box in his hands. His bedroom door slammed behind him which was followed by his mother's shout.

"You know better young man!" She teasingly calls up. "Must be another one of his dolls... sorry action figures."

"You spoil him rotten." Gianna fired back. "I never had my own credit card when I was his age."

"It is not a credit card. I put the money he earns cutting lawns and shoveling snow on it. It lets him buy stuff online." Lara Moriarty replied to her youngest daughter. "Wouldn't hurt for you to get a job. You are a college junior for god's sake."

"I wish I hadn't brought it up." Gianna said getting up and stomping off in a huff.

Tristan carefully opened the box. Six weeks it had taken to be shipped from Japan. It was a genuine magic onahole. Sure, he could have bought a Fleshlight and gotten it sooner, but it was Japanese. Tristan loved all things Japanese whether it was manga comics, or his hidden cache of Hentai DVDs. There was something about watching a tentacle demon violate an entire room full of Japanese schoolgirls. The tape holding the lid was sliced and he paused, took a deep breath, and opened the box.

"Hmmm. A piece of paper. I wonder what it says." He said making the most of the event. "Unfolds paper and... shit! It is in Kanji. I can't read Japanese. Oh well, I am sure it isn't important. Probably just how to care and clean it. Ooh, another folded piece of paper. Looks like a diagram. Thank god! It looks like I need a girl to touch it to make the magic work. Ooh interesting."

"Talking to yourself dweeb!" Gianna said as she closed the door behind her. "Another 'action figure' or is it one of your cartoon pornos?"

"Nope, just this." He said tossing the squishy onahole to her.

"Eww! What the hell is this?" She asked as she gave the bright blue toy a few squeezes. "Really! You got a jack off toy. Therefore, you are such a fucking loser!" She said sticking her finger into one business end of the toy. "Squishy." She giggled. "Uh oh, this must be the other hole." Gianna commented as she worked her index finger into the other end of it. "Two holes no waiting. Here. I'll let you go for it."

Gianna tossed the toy back and left disgusted. Tristan cursed under his breath and looked at the back side of the diagram.

"Self-lubricating... how does it do that?" He muttered. "Looks like I need to be gentle, use my finger or my tongue to get it to work. Sis touched it so that part is a go. Have finger will go."

Gianna plopped down on her bed frustrated. She was upset that she had seen his toy. He was probably using it right now, freak. She got up and locked her door and dropped her shorts. When the hell did that happen?

"I'm soaked." Gianna moaned as she felt a gentle touch down there. "What the hell?!" The sensation increased slowly. "UNNNNN!" She moaned before clamping a hand over her mouth. "What is oh yeah... lick me!"

Tristan let his tongue flicker over the small rhinestone on this end of the toy. He felt it warming in his grip. It was self-lubricating! He could taste a tangy gel forming at the mouth of the toy. His cock was already out and at full mast.

"Got to be gentle." He moaned. "Soon."

"Fuck me!" Gianna begged. She had discarded her panties and her ass was in the air as the tongue lapped at her clit while the pressure teased her labia. "God damn it... stick in me already!"

"Here goes nothing!" Tristan said as he lined up the toy with the head of his cock. "Slow. Gentle. Oh god it feels so warm and snug!" He moaned as the toy enveloped his erection completely.

"Deep! So, fucking deep!" Gianna cried out. "Move damn it! Come on and fuck me! I want it bad!"

"UNNN... UNNNNN... UNNNN..." Tristan grunted as he brought the toy up and down on his dick. "Is this what a real pussy feels like?"

"Feels so real lover! Harder! Oh yeah! It is kissing my womb!" Gianna was on her back and felt the force of the thrusts now. "I am moving! So close! I am going to cum from fucking a ghost."

"Almost there!" Tristan grunted and lost the fight and bit his lip to keep from shouting. "Yes!"

"Oh god yes!" Gianna cried out as she felt the warm wet pulse of cum hit her insides. "No way... oh fuck yeah."

"Where did it go?" Tristan asked as he removed the toy. "Fucking weird." He planted a thank you kiss on the glittering rhinestone. "Thanks."

"Shit!" Gianna called out as a second climax hit her when her clit lit up like a lightning bolt had hit it. "Nap time."

Tristan hid the toy under his pillow and slid under his covers. Siblings slept while Lara Moriarty stood at the foot of the steps listening to the cries coming from both sides of the house. Kids. Toys must be getting better since my day she thought. She cursed and returned to the kitchen and began fixing dinner.

Saturday Night: Interior Movie Theater

Gianna snuggled close to her handsome boyfriend Ted. He was a college football player. She couldn't remember what he did only that he looked good, smelled better, and fucked like a machine. He was the first guy to give her an orgasm. That was like gold in her account.

"I missed you too." He said stroking her long blonde hair.

"You wanna after the movie?" Gianna asked giggling.

"Try to keep my hands off you." He said kissing her lips lightly just as she shifted suddenly. "You okay?"

"Oh no..." Gianna whimpered recognizing the sensation from the day before. "I gotta pee. I'll be right back."

Ted turned his full attention to the movie. Gianna grabbed her purse and covered her mouth as she scooted along the row of movie goers. She yelped when the ghost was more insistent this time. Gianna barely reached the bathroom in time. The stall door slammed as she lifted her skirt and tugged down her panties. She sat on the toilet and waited eagerly.

"Lick me!" She whispered urgently.

"It got warmer quicker this time." Tristan commented as he tongued the toy. "Look how wet you are. I bet I could stick it in right now, but I better wait."

"I am soaked what are you fucking waiting for?!" Gianna cursed. "Oh... is that... UNNNN yeah!" She cried out before clamping a hand over her mouth. Her eyes rolled up as she felt the phantom cock slide into her.

"Tight! She is so damn tight tonight." Tristan grunted as he knelt on his bed and pretended to fuck a girl from behind. "Yeah, that's it, stick that ass way up there. You like it don't you?"

"Give it to me!" Gianna begged as she knelt on the toilet seat and let him take her from the rear. "Gods what a cock!"

"Let's see how this feels sweetie." He said as he licked his finger and rubbed the shimmering rhinestone. "How's that?"

"Oh shit... my poor clitty! Coming!" Gianna said through clenched teeth. She nearly fell off the toilet seat. "He's still going. Take me... hell! Break me!"

"So good! Almost there. Take it deep you filthy little slut!" Tristan grunted. "Yeah!"

"I'm your little slut!" She moaned as she felt the cum pulse deep into her pussy. "Officially broken."

She washed her face. Touched up her make up and checked out her reflection. Damn it, she had the glow.

"I looked like I just got fucked. Ah hell." She cursed and returned to the movie.

Ted barely noticed her return as the superheroes took the gold metal glove and pried the jewels from the knuckles at the back of the hand. Each hero took a stone and would guard it. The audience howled and clapped as the credits began rolling.

"We have to wait. Gotta see the post credit scene. You okay? You look a little under the weather." Ted said concerned and frowning. "We can do it anytime. I think I should take you home, so you can get some rest. You need to take better care of yourself sweetie."

"You are so sweet." Gianna agreed. "I think you are right. I feel pooped."

Sunday day: Interior Moriarty Residence

It was cleaning day. Tristan had already left to mow lawns. Gianna offered to drive for him today. What had gotten into her? Lara began upstairs by stripping the beds and changing sheets and pillow cases. Gianna's bed was a mess. It smelled like she had been having sex or masturbating like crazy. She held up the soiled sheet and sniffed it. Nope. She couldn't smell man scent. Was Ted of the amazing bod not doing the job? What a pity. Lara imagined him fucking her and that got her hot and bothered. Married or not Ted was worth it. Tristan's room was oddly clean. His bed was made, and the floor wasn't covered in dirty clothes.

"What the hell is your name darling?" Lara asked as she held up the body pillow with the demon girl on it. "A... Albedo, that's it. So, you are what boys are jacking off to. Big tits. Cute. But damn it Tristan she's just a cartoon! You need to get laid."

Lara began stripping the bed when something flew off the bed and lands on the balled-up sheet. She bent over and picked up the toy. A bit of static electricity sparks off it and she shook out her hand.

"So, this is what you ordered this time. At least you are trying. Even I use my little boom-boom when I go shopping." Lara giggled.

Boom-boom was her nickname for her bullet shaped vibrator that she inserted before going out. The remote control for it was an app on her smart phone. It had set her back a bit but had already paid for itself a dozen times. She didn't want to embarrass Tristan so once his bed was done, she slipped the toy back under his pillow. Have fun kiddo.

Gianna and Tristan returned before dark to find their mother sipping wine and watching trash TV. Gianna called dibs on the shower and Tristan walked in to check up on his mother. He looked over her shoulder and watched the show depicting a bunch of MILFs hanging out on a yacht in tiny bikinis.

"You like this sort of thing?" Tristan asked as he looked down to see straight down at his mom's cleavage. "Damn."

"Huh? Oh this, I like all the trash talking and watching these bitches fight over a young stud." She purred. "That's the ticket." She moaned and then drank more wine to mask her moan.

"Boom-boom?" Tristan asked.

"How the hell did you know about that?" She said spinning and nearly spilling her drink.

"Brian's mom. She bragged about your little boom-boom the last time I hung out over there to play Heroes of the Watch." He said. "She was very friendly."

"I bet, the dirty slut." Lara said her voice noticeably slurred. "Why was she so nice to you."

"I promised not to tell." Tristan began and the look from his mom got him talking. "She accidently spilled a drink on me. I took a shower while she washed my jeans. She watched me wash up and after that she was really nice." He said shrugging.

"Did she see it?" Lara growled. "Did she see my baby's cock?"

"MOM!" Tristan cried out but saw that she was clearly drunk. "Yeah. It isn't that big a deal."

"I'll be the judge of that. So? What are we talking about here?" She asked refilling her glass.

"Mom... fine..." He relented and unbuttoned his jeans. "I can't believe I am doing this." He let his jeans hit the floor and Lara gestured. "God!" He cursed and tugged down his tighty-whites.

"Sweet Jesus! I thought your dad was well hung. No wonder that slut was after you!"

Tristan tugged up his underwear and jeans. He left her staring after her own son. She sat back and watched her show. This is so wrong she thought as he slammed his door behind him. Lara knew she had crossed a line. She would go out and... nope... too much booze. Tomorrow she would go out and get him fixings for homemade chocolate chip cookies.

"Come to papa," Tristan took out his new best friend. "Nice and slow."

"What the hell?" Lara gasped as someone or something began licking her down there. "Booyah!" She spread her legs and placed a leg over each arm of her chair. "That's it nice and slow."

"I can't believe my mom saw my dick." He said as he played with the sparkling rhinestone. "I bet girls like having their clit teased. Do you like that bitch? Huh? Do yah?" He growled his anger feeding his lust. "I bet even mom likes her clit licked... just like this."

"Oh shit!" Lara cried as the mysterious force focused on her clit. "Don't forget about the pussy or the ass."

"Soaking wet already." Tristan moaned. "I've never tried the other end yet. Let's give that a try." He said as he teased the narrow entrance with a finger. "It is wet too. Let's see how this works." He said as he had a finger in either hole and thrust them towards each other.

"DP me baby!" Lara cried out. "I love some ass play." She worked her panties off and saw an unseen force rubbing against her pussy lips. "I must be drunk."

"I wonder if that will fit?" Tristan said as he inverted the toy and worked the head of his cock into the smaller hole of the toy. "Dirty little slut likes it up the butt." He grunted as he lay on his back and imagined a MILF lowering her ass to his dick. "Take it you filthy whore."

"Yes... I'm your little whore!" Lara grunted as her ass was slowly violated. "So damn thick and it doesn't hurt. It must be my imagination. Anal always hurts. UNNNN... give it to me Master."

"Half way," He grunted. "Master's cock is half way there. Nice and slow... so warm and wet just like a real MILF's asshole."

"More." Lara begged. "Give it all to me."

"Ride my cock bitch!" Tristan growled angrily and then said it. "I know mom takes it up the ass. You hear me you dirty old whore. My cock is up your ass and you want the real thing... don't you! My mom wants her son's cock buried in her ass and pussy."

"I couldn't." Lara purred as the cock ravaged her ass. "Tristan? Is this what your cock would feel like?"

"So damn tight... can't fight it anymore." He moaned as his load fired out and splashed her insides. "I just violated her ass... next her pussy." Tristan yanked the toy free and flipped it around. "See... I am still hard. Take it deep mom!"

"Oh my god!" Lara yelped as the cock moved to her pussy seconds after filling her ass with its load. "UNNNN... UNNNN... too much!" Her hands gripped the arms of the chair until her knuckles went white.

A knock on his door stopped him. The toy was wrapped around his erection as Tristan covered up even as Gianna opened the door and stepped in. She smiled when she saw his face.

"Caught you at it?" She asked and he tried to change the subject and failed. "Aw come on, we all do it. It is perfectly natural. Can I see it?"

"Why?" Tristan asked as he sat up and his erection caused the sheet to tent.

"Oh my, impressive totem pole you have there." Gianna purred as she closed the door and approached. "Come on Tristan... let me do it for you. I'll let you touch my tits."