David and his Goliath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the work of art loved it.

Spurts continuously came out from the tip of his dick as he experienced bouts of pleasure. He's never felt his dick pulsate with this amount of rush in his brain. He could feel every nerve, every muscle, every inch of skin, flowing to make it all feel even better.

Yet he's also never been more numb in his life.

He struggled to keep his eyes open though; David wanted to see the beautiful woman bask in his cum. He wanted to see her wearing it proudly. Chuckling profoundly, David knew for sure with the look on her face that her boyfriend was the farthest thing from her mind right now. He loved moments like that. He knew he could never have her whole life; he wasn't romantically with the woman. And on the surface, it looked as if she always chose her boyfriend in the end too. She kept coming back to her boyfriend's loving embrace even after their mind-blowing, degrading fucks after all.

But as multiple times prove continuously, in David's perspective, he felt Camille was choosing him in actuality. She chooses, day by day, to ask for that sort of archaic, animalistic fuck from him, despite the risk of ruining everything she loved. She may claim to love life with her boyfriend, but David knew for sure her happiest moments in life weren't with him. They were with these moments.

He smiled at the twisted thought. David knew he was fucked up that way, but he didn't really care.

Morality exists to be broken under the feet of undeniable pleasure. In the midst of mind-melting sex, morality, love, identity, and all that stupid crap? They cease to exist in that sweet, spectacular moment of time. And that craving will follow you everywhere you go, preventing you from ever wanting to leave voluntarily. This woman was proof of that.

They were both proof of that.

At Camille's most vulnerable states, she wouldn't seek the loving embrace of her perfect, adorable boyfriend, no. She'd fucking crave his dick on top of her face.

Sure, she'd never really abandon her boyfriend, but David found contentment and peace at the absolute certainty in knowing he was one of the reasons she'd never do so.

How so?

Because cheating sex feels great. That's all there is to it

The fact that it's cheating only serves to amplify the amount of pleasure they could get from each other. They knew that both.

The thrill of this pleasurable hunt would cease to exist the moment she broke things off with beloved Mike. Abandoning her boyfriend meant abandoning that high, so why would she do that?

You know how people stay in toxic relationships for good sex?

This is essentially the same. Except the sex was with another person.

That plainly demonstrates how good cheating sex feels. That was the truth. Every beautiful memory they make with one another will only end up making the sex taste sweeter. In the end, as the years of commitment pass by, David would only benefit from the nasty bouts of betrayal.

There isn't a better place for a man like him.

"It's almost 6pm, Camille," David tapped her forehead and said as he looked at his watch. Camille was still absentmindedly kneeling in front of him.

"So?" The woman asked, her pupils still dilated.

David chuckled, "You have a date with your husband in an hour."

That seemed to wake her up from her reverie. Camille slowly stood up and looked around the mess they've made.

"I need to take a bath," she said.

David casually held her neck and collarbone, admiring her beautiful, artistic form as he asked. "Do you really?"

She looked at him silently.

"You're right," she said, chuckling before continuing, "I wonder if he'd smell your scent on me."

A shudder ran up on David's spine. She said it so simply, as if the thought was a normal one. As if it belonged to a woman who really loved her boyfriend.

"He'd see it off you first." David pointed at her face drenched in cum.

Camille stood silent for a second before reverently rubbing the globs of cum all over her pretty face until it wasn't visible. David's cock twitched. She seemed to have noticed because she smirked and licked the reservoir remaining between her fingers like a slut.

He breathed deeply as he his gaze fixated on her. Camille said as she looked at her fingers, "Now I'm thinking if this...tasty thing can be used as foundation."

He didn't dislike the thought of his cum under her makeup.

David called an assistant and asked for a dress with specific measurements.

Camille asked curiously, "You know my measurements, Vid?"

"I know your body from head to toe, slut." He stared at her. She grinned bashfully in response.

A receptionist knocked. David slightly opened the door and personally took the dress straight from his assistant's hands.

"Wear this." He threw it at her. David unabashedly watched as she quickly wore the beautiful black dress. David took her in with his eyes, fully-clothed in all her glory. She looked like a fucking goddess. The dress fit her perfectly, hugging the beautiful curves of her body. Her hair was pretty messed up, so she tied it into a simple bun. It wasn't sloppily done either (unlike her heavenly blowjobs). Her auburn hair looked disheveled, yet organized, as if the imperfections were intentionally made.

Simply put, Camille looked stunning.

He preferred her naked though.

"Want me to drive you there?" David teased.

She chuckled and said, "Is that a serious offer? I'll take it. I plan on enjoying with my husband tonight. I don't wanna be late."

David licked his lips. "With your ass gaping from big cock?"

"With my ass gaping from big cock."

He chuckled, somewhat surprised that she would agree. She would be late if she took the bus though, so that was understandable. Nevertheless, he wanted to do it.

Because he wanted to see how jealous and wary her boyfriend would look. "I'll dress up and grab my coat and keys. Wait here, alright?"

She nodded.

David casually grabbed his clothes from the floor and wore them. This time, the sexy woman was staring at him. His white polo was partially unbuttoned. Probably her fault; Camille ripped them apart the moment she entered his office. It looked fine with the vest overlaying it though. The only problem was his messy hair. If anyone saw them together, they'll most likely think they fucked. They were right, but that wasn't the point.

"Come here," she beckoned him. She gestured at his hair. David calmly leaned towards her and let her do her magic.

She styled his his hair until it looked presentable. Humming pleasantly, she looked at her work. David looked like his usual apathetic, professional self now. She bit her lips, appraising the gorgeous man. He was a real pussy-pleaser, this guy. Gorgeous, well-spoken, well-fucking-endowed. The contrast of his personality during work against his sexual depravity in bed has always been a turn-on for Camille too.

"Let's head out?" he asked. She nodded and followed along. Most people were gone from the building now. It was a weekend, so they weren't supposed to stay this late.

The man told her to wait at the entrance. A few minutes later, he came back with his car and drove towards the North EU. It was pretty fun actually. Camille sloppily blew him from shotgun while he was driving. There was a little bit of traffic, much to his enjoyment. He didn't make it last long though. When they were finally just two hundred meters away from their destination, he let go of control and came in her mouth. Camille swirled it around her mouth like the finest wine before gladly swallowing every drop of it.

He stopped at the park's entrance.

"Did you mean it, Camille?" David asked suddenly.

"Mean what?" she asked back while fixing her smudged lipstick.

"My initials on your ass," he replied.

She stared at him and smiled. "Yeah, I meant that."

"Good. Because I'm not allowing you to back off from it," he said.

"I didn't ask to, big boy." Camille suddenly leaned in to lightly kiss him on the corner of his lips before saying, "Thanks for the ride, baby." She went out of the car and closed it on her way out. He opened the windows to stare at her classy dress and that peachy, juicy ass he struck open just an hour ago. She was walking slightly weird from David's relentless ass-fucking. He wondered how she was going to explain that. Camille made it a point not to sleep with her boyfriend whenever she fucked him to prevent Mike from catching on, so she could probably get away with the usual "I hit my toe on a desk at work" or something.

David looked around. Mike was already there, waiting for her. He approached Camille with a dandy smile before he noticed the man in the car. The two men locked eyes.

It was obvious in plain sight that the boyfriend was disgruntled with the fact that he was driving Camille. Mike knew David after all; he didn't like the way the guy looked at his girlfriend.

The boyfriend kissed Camille sweetly on the lips--the same lips that was just wrapped around his cock awhile ago, smudging her red lipstick on the thick base. Mike glanced at him and David understood.

The guy was showing off.

The boyfriend looked really fucking proud after too. His expression, practically saying, "Her lips are mine and mine alone." David stared at the cute, laughable scene.

He's done a whole lot more to those lips than Mike could ever even fucking imagine.

David smiled genuinely. He muttered, "Have fun on your date."

Mike politely said, "Thanks, man."

Because he was a nice guy. The type who couldn't fuck mean, even if his girl begged for it. David knew the type.

Camille looked back and waved her arm goodbye before her boyfriend led her away from him. David watched the couple lock arms.

"Why'd you let him drive you, baby?" he asked her. Probably. That was what it looked like to him and David couldn't read people's lips.

"We were the last people there, and I thought it was convenient. You're worrying over nothing, Mike." Now her lips he could read any day.

The boyfriend glared at David from afar, wary of the fact that he drove her here. Oh, if only he knew what else he "drove" against her. After a while, the boyfriend seemed to sigh and let the issue go as he focused completely on her.

Finally, they disappeared completely from his line of sight. The couple looked great together, thought David.

They were happy, that's for sure.

David waved goodbye back, even though the slut playing life couldn't see. He smirked.

He knew she'd come back to him. Eventually. Like always. Once she's tired of playing domestic life. And the next time David returns Camille to her boyfriend with a gaping ass, a little mark that says "D.E" on her ass would be right beside it.

12