Denial Slut Learns to Cuck Ch. 01

Story Info
Cuck Denial story. Sir (Blkcruelt) assigned me this story.
1.3k words
4.31
59.4k
53

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling into the driveway, I am so relieved to finally be home. What a crazy week! Sometimes the exhaustion of being in charge of all of those teenagers makes me question my career choice, but I'm a damn good teacher, even if psychology is only offered as an elective in high school. Still, my students are going to go on to do some amazing things, and I provide them a safe space to share and discuss anything going on in their lives. If we're being honest it's more like over-sharing most of the time, but in this world of apathy, if they leave able to express themselves and apply active listening skills and show empathy, I've prepared them well.

I open the door and hear you pleasantly whistling in the kitchen. "Smells wonderful babe. What is it?" I kiss you on your temple and put down my work bags.

"Paneer Makhani. I thought I'd try a new recipe tonight. It's almost ready but you, my prize, are not. Go and prepare for the weekend while I serve the food."

"Yes Sir. I'll be quick."

God! Fridays were so refreshing! I get to let go of all responsibility and live in my happy place, at Sir's feet. At least until Monday morning comes again. Monday morning always comes, but alas I never do. I step into my closet and peel my clothing off piece by piece. My wardrobe for weekends is simple. I just need to offer my neck and Sir's collar for my love to lock in place.

Sir calls from downstairs, "Wear a robe tonight please, mine." I grab the robe off the back of the bathroom door without hesitation but my curiosity is piqued. I rarely have the right to clothing. Sir must have something planned. The thought sent a shock of excitement to my core as I headed down to set the table.

At the bottom of the steps, I am startled to see the principal of my school standing by Sir. "Hello, Blair." I greet her with obvious confusion.

"Hello, slut." Blair's words cause my face to flush to fire engine red; I'm sure of it. Before I figure out a way to respond, Sir tells me to call Blair "Miss" for now. I nod in agreement, mouth still agape in shock at her forward address to me. Sir gently closes my mouth. "Now now. You know you'll be told when I want your mouth open and ready for me. Until then, let's not be rude to our guest, shall we?"

"Yes, Sir." My heart is racing from humiliation but somehow I am aroused. I hate to admit this to myself.

"Dinner turned out to be a failed experiment unfortunately. Not such a great recipe after all so I've placed an order to have the actual thing delivered from people who actually know how to make it. How shall we fend off our hunger in the meantime?" Sir looked at Miss knowingly. "I think the three of us should get to know each other better. Blair, red or white?"

"Red sounds wonderful, Sir. Thank you." Did she just call him Sir!? What is going on here? The confusion is driving me wild and knowing that I've been intentionally denied this knowledge makes my cunt start to glisten. I try to squeeze my thighs together and receive a corrective swat on my ass from Sir. Hiding my arousal is against the rules.

The three of us head into the dining room where Sir has clearly decided my seat will not be necessary. The cuffs are hooked to the subtle bondage hooks he installed when we moved to this new home. I know what is typically expected of me, so I look at him nervously, pleading with my eyes that he not make me do this. His stare remains stolid but an eyebrow raises, daring me to hesitate any longer. My fear moves me quickly to climb up onto the table and lay back. Sir grabs my ankles and expertly spreads my legs and cuffs them in place. I cannot close them. Luckily the robe is still granting me my dignity. Sir is looking menacingly into my eyes. Miss grabs my wrists and expertly ties them to the corners of the table also.

Sir secures the collar tightly around my throat and breathes lightly in my ear and whispers to be strong for him, tugs at my earlobe with his teeth gently, then sits at the head of the table between my feet and slowly sips his wine. "Blair, please, what's mine is yours." I gasp as I slowly realize that I am being shared completely with a woman, but not just any woman. My boss! Blair and I have a fine working relationship. I know very little about her personally, and I didn't share anything about my personal life, certainly not this aspect of it! My mind is racing.

"Thank you Sir. I think I'll first move this out of the way. Don't you agree, slut?" She doesn't wait for an answer and opens my robe. This can't be happening. How will I ever face her Monday?

"Pet, you were asked a question." Sir's voice sends a rush of panic into the confusion and arousal that I'm already overwhelmed by and snaps me back to the present.

"Uhm... err. Yes Sir. Yes Miss. I wouldn't want to hinder you in any way." I quickly retort.

"Goosebumps already? So excited she is. I'll bet having no idea what's to come will only enhance your exquisite reactions. And such beautifully smooth ivory skin; you must color so perfectly after a good session. You are truly a sight to behold."

Miss allowed her nails to skim the flesh of my midsection ever so slowly. I trembled at her touch as she moved down my outer thighs and to my knees before starting back up again near my exposed armpits, touching under my breasts and across my ribs and down over my hips towards my inner thighs. I tried to close them but alas it was a futile attempt. Miss began to trace around my sex, over the lips, down around, lightly brushing over my slit, but avoiding the one place I wanted, needed, to be touched.

"Now, my pet." The voice of Sir both startled and comforted me. "Miss Blair and I have gone over some ground rules, so she is aware of all limits and safeguards in place. You are my perfectly denied princess, and I wouldn't have you any other way, but don't you think that my cock deserves the feeling of a worthy cunt spasming to it's full climax around it?"

There was no answer that worked in my favor. "Yes, Sir. It deserves all the pleasure it can receive. I can do that for you, Sir." I tried to be smooth about basically offering to cum for him. Yeah right, like that would ever happen.

"Oh, baby, that's so sweet of you to sacrifice that needy feeling you have. But then I wouldn't have the pleasure of a cunt fighting off that orgasm either. Do you see, mine? I must have both." I was now in quite the scenario. "So, on Friday nights, Blair will be coming here and serving me with you. You will serve us both. Saturdays in the midday and Sundays all day will be yours and mine alone still. But Fridays, you watch me use her superior cunt to receive pleasure you could never give." I began to well up. "Oh sweety, your tears only reassure me that this is exactly right. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Sir." I dripped not only from my eyes, a truth that mortified me ever more. My cunt always betrayed me. I'm learning to just accept it and embrace that which I cannot control, but this would prove to be additionally challenging to accept my boss as our new cuckcake.