Dissoluteness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He checked his watch. Judging that, for her first experience, she was probably nearing her capacity, he headed back down the stairs.

She heard the key in the lock and the lights came on. As dim as they were, they dazzled her to the point that she couldn't see for several seconds. When she was able to focus she saw him standing in front of her. He waited until she was focused on him.

"Let's see how you are doing."

He reached out and flicked the clamps on her nipples eliciting a short sharp scream. He walked behind her and she felt his hand slide around her waist and between her legs. Two fingers pushed deep into her pussy. She was embarrassed and aroused even more at the same time. Since her marriage no other man had touched her like this. It excited her. Her body reacted to his touch without giving thought to who it was that was touching her. Her body, as if predicting the outcome of her new journey, gave no care to who or where the pleasure originated, only that it was there.

"Oh yes. I see you are doing quite well. You are wet and swollen."

He moved back in front of her and to the cabinet again. She watched, her bottom lip between her teeth wondering what he was up to now. When he turned he held a wand, one of the vibrators she had looked at upstairs. He strung the cord from the plug to the front of the chair and them worked the vibrator between the slats on the back of the chair, wedging it so that the head was pushed tight against her clit and trapped between her securely tied thighs. He turned it on. She gasped and her eyes flew open.

He stood and stepped back watching her face. He could see first the surprise, then, as her clit began to react to the constant sensations, he saw her tense, groan and shudder hard as the first orgasm swept through her. As her body convulsed, it caused her breasts to move and the clamps to pendulum on her nipples. Each movement sent a hard, sharp pain back into her breasts. At the same time the aching muscles of her arms and back, were slammed with new harder sensations as they were forced to tense and then relax as the orgasm flowed through them. The result was a wave of new and more intense pain. She mewed and whined.

She felt the orgasm as it coursed through her body and her first reaction was a sense of relief. Then the pain hit again; harder, sharper and more intense as she moved involuntarily. She gasped and then a soft needy whine escaped her lips and she looked at him with eyes that begged. She was about to speak when the insistent hum of the vibrator on her clit caused her body to react again and another orgasm wracked her starting the entire cycle again. Her eyes were now wide and she was trying to find enough air to speak or scream or cry. She saw him smile.

He was happy with the results and turned to leave the room. He turned off the lights and closed the door, turning the lock as he did and was soon back upstairs at his workbench, focused on the piece of fine leather in his hands.

She was in a state of confused shock. He left her again in the dark and cold. She could feel another orgasm building and was aware of what would follow immediately. She tried her best to forestall the break of the orgasm in order to avoid the growing pain but her body was beyond that. She bucked against the ropes again as another, more violent and intense orgasm exploded over her immediately followed by the searing pain in her breasts and the slow constant pain in her arms and back. She panted now in order to breath. Tears coursed down her cheeks. the darkened room was filled with her screams and groans. She struggled desperately to regain control, to ease the pain to prevent the orgasm that she again felt climbing toward her.

This time her scream was agonizing and prolonged. The orgasm that was forced on her was now painful. It rivaled the pain in her breasts and muscles. She could not escape the untiring work of the vibrator trapped tightly against her clit. Her pussy and clit were now an aching pounding sore spot that seemed to cycle between agony and the sudden eruption of orgasm energy. She sobbed. Each new orgasm now caused her to scream until she was so hoarse that the screams were mere raspy croaks. Her head hung forward. She was unable to hold it erect any longer. She had lost track of the number of times she had been through the cycle. All she knew was that what had begun as sheer ecstasy was now torture of the worst kind she could imagine. Her own body was her tormentor and she could do nothing to control it.

Upstairs he worked quietly. He smiled as he heard her scream and then scream again as she reacted to the torture of pleasure he had engineered. When the screams faded into the croaking cries he checked his watch. It wasn't quite time. She needed to be pushed. He didn't believe that she was where she needed to be.

Her body had finally ceased to react. She was no longer cycling through orgasms. Now she was just in constant unbearable pain. Every part of her was in agony. She sobbed occasionally. She could no longer rationally think it seemed. All she could do was struggle to endure.

It had been quiet below him for a while and he glanced at his watch. He put down the tools and started back down the stairs. Opening the door and turning on the light he beheld a much different woman than he had left. She sat sagging in the chair her head down. She was covered in a fine gleaming layer of sweat and her hair was now stringing down around her shoulders, wet and matted. He walked around her and examined her closely. He was not sure she was even aware he was in the room. The only sound other than his footsteps was the hum of the vibrator and her occasional groan. He leaned against the wall and looked at her. She had been in the chair for 6 hours. He knew that she must be close to the limits of her physical endurance. That was evidence in her posture and her lack of reaction to the pain he knew she must be feeling. Unfolding his arms, he knelt in front of her and lifted her head.

"Open your eyes and look at me."

He watched as her eyes fluttered and then slowly opened.

"You have one more test to endure. I am going to free you. What you need to understand is that in gaining your freedom you are going to feel the most intense pain you have felt yet. Do you understand?"

He could see the question in her eyes as she struggled to frame the meaning of his words.

"As I release you. As I bring you to freedom, the pain of the restraints will increase dramatically before it begins to subside. "

He could see her eyes react. She shook her head slightly.

He removed the vibrator first. She twitched when it was removed and he watched as her muscles continued to twitch as they tried to compensate for the loss of sensation from the vibrator. Next he removed the nipple clamps. When he freed the tension on the first one she jerked and then screamed. He waited until she was again quiet and then freed the other which elicited another long piercing scream. He took his pocket knife and cut the ropes holding her chest to the back of the chair and then the loops around her thighs and ankles. His last act as to cut the ropes holding her elbows and wrists. He slowly and carefully moved her arms back to her sides and as he did so he heard her begin to sob and cry openly.

"Stand. I will support you. Turn around and sit back down in the chair."

She felt hands under her arms and she pushed up with her legs. This caused another wave of pain as her aching muscles rebelled against being asked to support her weight. He turned her and sat her down. When he was sure she was stable and able to sit on her own he stepped back. He offered her open bottle of water.

"Here. Drink this."

She looked up at him through red rimmed eyes. Slowly she raised her hand and took the bottle. Bringing it to her lips she drank. She realized she was desperately thirsty. Her throat was raw and sore from screaming. The cool water helped and when the bottle was empty she looked at him again.

"Can you walk upstairs if I help you?"

She considered it and decided that she probably could with help.

"Yes."

He stood beside her, an arm around her and steadied her as she stood. He then walked with her slowly to the stairs and aided her as she climbed toward the work room above.

She felt his arms around her and found that it was comforting and even welcomed. She was somewhat taken aback by his attitude. The man who had just subjected her to hours of agonizing torment was now openly caring and comforting. At the top of the stairs he directed her to a couch along one wall, sat with her there and then covered her shoulders with a blanket.

"You may stay here as long as you need to stay. I will be here with you if you need anything."

He fetched another bottle of water and handed it to her. He stopped at the table, took a keyring from his pocket and opened the lock on the metal box, removed it from the hasp and opened the box.

"When you feel able, you may dress and go. If you decide, after this, that you want to continue, then come back in one week at the same time."

He turned and went back to his workbench. She watched as he tooled the leather expertly. She sipped on the water. Her mind was confused and whirling and she could not make sense of what she had just experienced, what she was feeling, how she felt or what she wanted. She sat for a while trying to make sense of all of it. Finally, she stood somewhat unsteadily and went to the box. Standing there, in the middle of the room with a strange man, she redressed. Even in the years of living with her husband she could not remember a time when she had dressed in front of him, always doing so in private behind a closed door. Now she did so in front of this man without thinking about it. She looked at him and saw that he was not evening paying attention. He was focused on the leather on the work bench. The realization that he was not even paying attention to her as she dressed was a shock and she didn't understand her reaction.

Why was she so concerned that he wasn't watching. GOD! I want him to watch!

When she was dressed she stopped and waited. He noticed her and turned.

"That is all for today."

And with that she realized she was dismissed. She turned and walked slowly out of the store and to her car.

12