Doc and the Porn Star Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine put her bathing suit back on as we neared Naples. She also wore a thin wrap that made her decent enough for lunch on the terrace. We ate and then started our return trip. Jasmine soon was naked again and teasing me again, this time with a banana she'd found in the galley. She slid the fruit in and out of her hot little pussy until it finally fell apart and she had to toss it overboard. I told her I'd wanted to eat the fruit after it had been so soaked in her juices.

Jasmine cuddled up to me as I drove along and we kissed frequently. She said, "You know last night I flashed three of your male friends at the Club."

I chuckled, "Well, you'll be memorable from now on. Did they react?"

"I saw their eyes flare. I wasn't nasty about it. I made it seem like just an honest mistake that I wasn't even aware of. I mostly knew where to look to catch them. They were all guys your age."

"So much the better," I told her. "You can do that anytime you want. Edie did it a few times, but mostly chickened out after she declared she'd do it. When she did do it, sometimes she wasn't aware of whether or not she'd been successful. I had to watch for her."

Jasmine laughed, "I don't chicken out, but I'm also careful about what I say I'll do. What'd you think of your wife when she did that?"

"She excited me. We usually had hot sex when we got home. In some ways it was foreplay for both of us. I always liked the idea of seeing her with another man or even men, but as I told you the opportunity never materialized in the right way."

"What about other women?"

"I never knew Edie to be interested in another woman, except as a friend. I didn't detect any sexual interest, although she often was quick to point out some hot girl to me when she'd see her first."

"So, you would have liked a threesome?"

I responded, "Yes, of either variety -- the two of us and another man, or the two of us and another woman."

"What about now?" Jasmine teased.

"I'm back to being interested again because of having you in my life. You're much more experienced at that type of thing that I am. I don't want to embarrass myself."

Jasmine laughed, "Embarrass yourself? All you have to do is fuck till you drop ... and well, eat all the available pussy, finger all the G-spots, suck on all the tits, nipple on all the ear lobes, and kiss all the lips -- both uppers and lowers."

"You have a way with words," I told her with a chuckle.

"I have a candidate. I bet I could have her in our bed by the end of the week."

I protested. "I need to feel some attraction for the person, and she'd have to feel some for me, for all of what you propose to work right. We're not making one of your porn films where you had to fake everything."

Jasmine sat up and looked incensed. "I did NOT fake ANYTHING in my videos."

I tried to recall a single instance in any of Jasmine's films where I thought she'd faked something and I couldn't. Lots of others by other actresses or actors came to mind, but not hers.

I apologized, "I'm sorry. You're right. Lots of other stuff I watched looked faked."

She smiled, "I love pussy -- any pussy. I love cock -- any cock. I'm just not into pain or some of the extreme stuff."

"So tell me about your 'candidate'," I suggested.

"Her name is Beth Winslow. She also works at the welcome desk at the hospital. She's divorced, one kid who's usually either in school or at grandma's house, taking courses towards a nursing degree, and she's cute. You'll love her.

"Beth is about five-foot-four, blonde, blue eyed, and has a really nice disposition. Nothing upsets her and everybody likes her. She gets hit on all-day long and just politely tells the men to get lost, but not so they'd even know those harsh words. Moreover, she's got a body to die for, and a set of tits that'll make your mouth water. She's also got a snug little ass."

I chuckled, "And she's going to hop in bed with you and me because?"

"Because she's hornier than a Louisiana horny toad in the spring time. She talks about how she wants to 'get laid' but doesn't like the guys hitting on her at work. At home, she has no social life. She has a second job in the evening doing medical transcriptions, and I guess she studies for her courses then, too. Oh, and she has the kid to take care of."

"My question still stands," I said. "What makes you think she'd just spread her legs for me -- and you?"

Jasmine got a diabolical and lascivious grin. "You just let me handle that part of things. How about she comes to dinner on Wednesday and you two can meet. I've told her what a great guy you are."

* * * * *

Beth Winslow was exactly as Jasmine described her. She was a ten on the Cute Scale, and also close to a ten on any other scale a guy might coarsely apply to woman.

I greeted the two women, both still wearing yellow scrubs and after introductions they went off to change into civilian clothes. The civilian clothes turned out to be bikinis; the two women went into the swimming pool and paddled around talking about some of the funny characters they'd dealt with that day.

I got us all drinks and set out some crackers and cheese. The two women came and drip dried as they drank and snacked. I'd gotten some steaks and already had salads made and ready to go.

Mostly Beth and I talked about our backgrounds. I tried not to monopolize the conversation or try to impress her. Jasmine had already taken care of the latter, including telling her about my yacht and our day-trip to Naples. Beth expressed interest in the boat and a cruise, so I easily got her to agree to join us for another cruise on the weekend.

We ate outside and I was highly distracted by the boobage the two women displayed. They were about equal and while they had cover-ups available, they didn't use them. I was in a nice t-shirt and they were still in bikinis.

After dinner, we sat around having coffee. Jasmine complained about her bra making her itchy. The second time she mentioned it, she casually undid the snaps and tossed the bra aside leaving her topless.

Beth studied Jasmine's tits, looked to see how I was reacting to the nudity, and then undid her own bra and tossed it on another chair. I was sure my cock was going to rip through my shorts and make a scene. The sound of tearing fabric would of course attract attention. Both Beth and Jasmine had beautiful breasts: perfectly shaped mounds of pert flesh, lovely pinkish-brown areolas, and beautiful little nubbins of nipples that I wanted to suck on.

Somehow, I kept my composure, didn't gawk too badly, and kept the conversation going about a possible destination for our weekend cruise. I promised to put together a plan. We agreed on Tampa Bay and some of the touristy spots the locals usually never go to see.

Around nine, Beth announced she better go home. She gathered up her clothing and slipped on her cover-up. She'd followed Jasmine to get to our house in her car, so we walked out to the driveway with her giving her directions out of the neighborhood.

Beth turned into my arms as I held the car door for her. She gave me a very substantial kiss, and then another. She smiled at me; "Jasmine said you were a fabulous kisser." We kissed one more time and instead of surprise I put my all into the interaction. Beth fanned her face when we parted. She muttered, "Best kiss of my life!" She hugged Jasmine, kissed her on the lips too, and then drove away.

As she left, Jasmine asked, "What do you think?"

"I think she's wonderful -- very nice."

"She likes you. We'll have a very interesting conversation tomorrow, I assure you. You'll feel your ears burning all day long."

Jasmine was right. The next day I frequently wondered what discussion Beth and she were having about me and about the possibility of an F-F-M threesome. I even got on the Internet to a few of my favorite porn sites and watched similar films staring Jasmine Jane. I kept edging while watching but didn't cum. Jasmine had made me promise to save all my cum for her.

That night Jasmine obviously had something to share, but she acted nonchalant. I could barely contain my questions, but I also adopted an 'I don't care' attitude. She stripped down to her thong and helped with dinner while we talked about some of the characters she'd met and helped during her day at the hospital.

After we'd eaten and cleaned up the kitchen, Jasmine pulled me outside to the patio. It was a warm night, so she stripped off her thong and also got me naked. We curled up together on one of my chaises and started toying with each other's genitals.

She said, "Aren't you curious about what Beth had to say about you and about the possibility of a threesome?"

I confessed, "I've thought of little else all day. I figured you'd tell me when you were ready."

"She wants us as much as we want her." There was great enthusiasm in Jasmine's voice. "She wants it to be on your yacht; that'd be special for her. She said she really liked both of us and could tell we like her. She also said that now she's hornier than ever and can't wait for Saturday."

"So, what'd you arrange?"

Jasmine explained, "Beth's daughter is going to her grandmother's home early on Saturday morning. She'll be at the Yacht Club about seven a.m., and away we go. She knows we probably won't get back from our trip until late Sunday afternoon."

I posed, "And you think she'll be sexually sated by that time?"

Jasmine laughed just before she ingested by cock, "I KNOW she'll be well satisfied by that time. Moreover, you'll find you've fucked some A-one, prime, best of the best, Florida pussy by that time."

I teased, "Oh, so you're not coming with us?"

Jasmine's fists pummeled me as she cursed me with some creative language.

Chapter 5

We came into Tampa Bay parallel to the main shipping channel. We went under the Sunshine Skyway Bridge and headed for the city. Unlike the trip to Naples, I held a slower speed.

Beth and Jasmine were sitting slightly behind me in comfortable deck chairs sipping Mimosas. They were topless and even though we were somewhat close to some other boats and occasionally the shoreline they didn't care. When we got close to the channels into the downtown area they put their bras back on, but they weren't happy about needing to do that.

We had lunch aboard the boat drifting with a light wind just offshore of the Convention Center. After we ate, I pulled into a spot I'd reserved near Jackson's Bistro. It took us a few minutes to maneuver into the space and then properly tie up to the pilings. When we were through Jasmine, Beth, and I went below decks to change into casual clothes so we could walk around the City and the nearby parks.

We had a fun and very touchy-feely afternoon together. There were lots of kisses between each of us. No one talked about what was going on, but we were just very close to each other. Often I found us walking three abreast, with our arms around each other. I kissed each of them often. The affection was returned.

We had dinner at Yeoman's Cask and Lion -- a true pub, American style anyway. Afterwards I led the girls to Amelie Arena where I just happened to have three tickets to an Arianna Grande concert. The place was a mob scene with an over-representation of teens, and it was a blast.

I was surprised at how many of the songs I recognized. I did tend to turn on the radio in the morning and let it play through the house as I puttered and wrote. AG was entertaining and superb at pumping up the crowd. Everyone loved her.

Afterwards, we walked back to Harbor Island, and then used our assigned pass code to get through the security fence to the boat. We got aboard and sat out on deck enjoying some nightcaps.

Jasmine orchestrated Beth and me sitting close together, so close that I had one arm nearly all the way around her. Jasmine arranged my hand so it fell squarely on one of Beth's t-shirt clad breasts.

I whispered to Beth, "If Jasmine is pushing you to someplace you don't want to go, please say something."

Beth turned her face up to mine and kissed me. She said, "If you don't make love to me very soon, you're going to have a fire aboard your beautiful yacht as I spontaneously combust from being neglected by you for so long."

She went on, "This whole day has been foreplay for me. I know Jasmine is very sexual with you and in her life; at least that's what she told me. I know she'll be part of what we do, and I like that idea. I've never been with another woman, but boy am I ready now. She had me pumped up before I even saw you this morning, and now, after spending the day and getting to know you better, I want this more than anything.

"I know I want to be with you. You're so nice, Doc. I can see why Jasmine is so in love with you. She's willing to share you and I'll take advantage of that quirk in her personality. I knew about a minute after we met that we'd become intimate friends. I need to warn you that I fall in love easily, so please treat me gentle."

I kissed her again, confirmed my own feelings for her, and suggested we all go below deck. We locked up the boat and headed to the master bedroom. I made sure to leave several lights on, signaling that we were aboard and not to mess with the boat.

Jasmine and I stood at the foot of the bed and slowly, with a thousand kisses, stripped away every item of clothing Beth wore. Somehow my hands were on her body in all those intimate places she apparently wanted me to be. I often encountered Jasmine's hands in those places, too. Sometimes, we stayed there together, such as when we each had fingers inside Beth attending to her G-spot.

Beth had a huge orgasm in our arms, and then we let her collapse onto the bed. Jasmine and I completed disrobed and joined Beth as she vocalized her thanks and her recovery from what she referred to as 'Orgasm #1'.

We were all over each other. Somehow my cock was in Jasmine and then Beth and then Jasmine and then Beth and then I lost track, but the feelings were intense and wonderful. I know I flooded the women with my jizz much to their delight because that gave them each the excuse to sixty-nine with each other and do cleanup.

Both women came and snowballed my cum and whatever other body fluids they'd collected with me. I'd never had an aversion to that and didn't think it a gross act, so willingly joined in.

The de facto captain of our sex team, Jasmine, called for a break. We slipped on the barest minimum of clothing and went back atop deck in the dark to finish the drinks we'd started earlier. This time I had both women cuddled against me on the warm night. I could feel their aroused breasts through the thin material of their t-shirts, and often they would lift the hem of the shirt up enough to flash me their pussies. Much giggling often accompanied the seductive acts.

There were people roaming by the boat on the promenade along dockside where we were moored. There was a fence in between us. We were mostly shadows to them, but it was clear enough that we were a threesome and that we were fooling around doing sexual things to each other. At one point I had fingers from each hand in each of the women as they played with my new erection. We were facing away from them, but still.

Eventually, we locked up again, went below, and again fucked ourselves into oblivion and into dreamland. I figured all this was too good to last but that I'd enjoy it as it came. I also figured I must have done something really great somewhere along the way, because if this was payback for something good I'd done, then it was fabulous karma.

* * * * *

Sunday, we fixed an elaborate brunch aboard the ship and ate on the top deck looking out over Tampa harbor. The dress consisted of bikinis for the girls and a bathing suit for me. We also had fun slathering on suntan lotion so none of us got sunburnt,

We slowly motored back to Tampa Bay, under the large Sunshine Skyway Bridge again, and back to Sarasota. We were back at the Yacht Club and properly tied down about three o'clock. Beth helped lug some of our provisions back to the house, gave us lusty and affectionate hugs and left to collect her daughter and do some weekend bonding. She asked whether she could bring her daughter by the following weekend for a day cruise and we suggested Saturday. I'd miss not making love to Beth when she had her kid with us, but I was building a longer-term relationship with her, so I didn't mind the intrusion.

Jasmine and I fell into a routine for the week. The one thing of note on Tuesday revolved around a discovery that Jasmine had made. The hospital helped sponsor a free clinic at the Sarasota Senior Center, and they were desperate for doctors to volunteer to man the center, even a half-shift or two a week. She put the bug in my ear, and it resonated with something I had been thinking about.

When Edie had died I'd felt so disempowered. I couldn't save her, and how could I possibly save anyone else. I'd stopped one day and not returned to practice. Jasmine had given me back so much of life that now I felt I might be able to do something like the clinic to see whether I wanted to ramp up my medical practice to something more significant. At her urging, I put my name on the list of volunteers on Wednesday. I didn't hear anything back the rest of that week, but I was hopeful.

Something else happened on Tuesday evening that surprised both of us. About eight-thirty, while we were watching television, the doorbell rang. I got up to answer it and found Beth standing on my front stoop. She had a devilish grin on her face. She said, "I couldn't stay away. I just had to come by for a dose of what we did on Saturday night."

Jasmine and I gave Beth a very heavy dose of what she got Saturday night -- nonstop orgasmic threesome sex. I lost count after about a dozen orgasms and Beth was nearly delirious. Her feminine juices were all over Jasmine and me, and she was covered in ours. Without showering she somehow managed to get up and slip on the summery dress she'd worn. Cum was running down her legs and her face and hair glistened with cum and pussy juice. She got in her car and drove home.

The next day when Jasmine got home from work she told me how enthralled Beth was with the two of us. She'd confessed to Jasmine that she wanted to spend ALL her time in bed with the two of us. Moreover, she'd said she had very affectionate feelings for the two of us. Based on the sharing Jasmine and I had done about her, Jasmine confirmed that we felt the same way.

Jasmine teased me about threesomes again that night; only this time she tilted things towards an M-M-F threesome -- Jasmine, me, and some other man. Of course, she'd done more than a few in her porn videos, but she was more descriptive about the events and what it would be like for me, especially since I had developed feelings for her. She told me all about cuckolding and the various levels of the fetish. I didn't see myself at the end of her spectrum where I wanted to be deeply humiliated and end up wearing a cock cage as I waited on Jasmine and her lover. That was not my thing.

Having never been in a threesome situation and only talked in broad strokes about it with Edie years earlier, I had no real idea about how to respond. I told Jasmine that the F-F-M relationship was working well with Beth, so that I'd trust her about one where we'd add another guy. I did explain about what I felt were a few of my limits, including sexual interaction with another guy.

Jasmine wanted to have me try a threesome with a male and to see how I felt. She told me that through work she had identified a potential 'target'. I told her to go ahead, but that as we'd done with Beth I wanted to meet the 'third' before anything sexual started. Nothing more happened on that front until the following week.