Doc and the Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our dinner conversation was mostly about her first day at the hospital. She admitted that no one had punched her or slapped her around, and thought that boded well for going back the next day. I told her that the restraining order was probably now in effect, so if she ever saw Asshole again, she was to inform him that he was breaking the law.

She raved about the menu, the food, the wine, and the service. Our waiter, a swarthy Italian, fawned over Jasmine so much I was sure his other tables were ignored. I felt thrilled that Jasmine could turn heads and command such attention. I was more thrilled that she was with me, even though she turned on her charm with our waiter. Even at the early stage of our relationship, I could tell she was teasing him.

After dinner we drove home. It was a work night, and I didn't know how much sleep she'd need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed the next day. She informed me, "Not much." As a doctor, I'd pretty much weaned myself from sleep. I could get by on five hours, and an occasional nap on weekends. Not much had changed since I'd retired.

Jasmine and I carried all her packages into the house. She rambled on about how nice I was and how pleased she was to finally have some nice clothing, a safe place to live, and all the other amenities I'd was providing. She came and kissed me, and said, "I have all those material things, but I kind of have you in my life, and that's the best of the best of everything in my life. I hope that doesn't change."

I kissed her nose, "I have no plans to change anything. You are the one in control of your own life."

Jasmine ran off with her packages and came back to the media room where I'd gone to sit in my recliner chair and watch some pre-recorded shows. She was wearing a very small thong and barefoot. She'd also put on some dark red lipstick and looked like sex on a stick as she struck a sexy pose at the door.

She came and slithered into the chair with me, kissing me frequently. I fondled one of her breasts as we kissed. This could become very habit forming.

Jasmine asked, "I am sure we have about a billion questions to ask about each other now that we have been intimate. I am here to tell you that I consider no question off limits."

"Nor I," I replied after some thought about how much I'd be willing to share about the secret areas of my life. I'd always thought honesty was the best policy, so here we were on that front again. Edie had insisted, and that was the way our relationship lasted and thrived.

Jasmine asked, "Do you have sexual fantasies?"

"Yes. Some porn star named Jasmine Jane features heavily in a lot of them."

"Did you just want to fuck her ... me?"

"At first, yes; but that changed over time as I told you when I first met you. You'd be in a threesome or a gangbang and I'd want to be there with the other men, doing things to you and with you. I also wanted the role of protector. Sometimes the films looked like you were being hurt, but you suffered through the experience to make the film."

"You're right, I did do that. I wanted to get paid," Jasmine said in a soft tone.

I continued, "Other times, you were being treated roughly and I could tell you liked that. You'd be rough back at some of the men. It made some of the sex ultra-hot."

Jasmine nodded, "Right on that count, too. Did Edie know you watched porn?"

"Yes, she encouraged it. After she started menopause her interest in sex tanked more than it already had. We rarely did things, but she'd come and give me a handjob or tease me with some mouth-on-cock kisses after I'd showered, for instance. It wasn't the same, so I developed a fantasy life on the Internet. It was easier than making her feel bad by asking her for something she really didn't want to do."

"What was your sex life like before that happened?"

I laughed, "By your standards, probably pretty vanilla. It was just the two of us. We didn't do anal or swing from the chandeliers. Occasionally, we'd have sex in some interesting place, like in the car, or better yet in the car in the parking garage at the airport, for instance. She'd tease me by not wearing undies and then 'unintentionally' flashing some random men.

"Sometimes, she'd read a story about a threesome or a polyamorous situation, and she'd weave some story when I got home from work about us or about her day, and sometimes how she fucked her way through it with some stranger. I'd get harder than nails and fuck the daylights out of her, which was just what she wanted to have happen."

"Did either of you ever cheat?"

"Both of us had other lovers once or twice in our lives, mostly in our thirties. She had the longest affair around her fortieth birthday when she had an identity crisis about getting old. We'd tell each other what was happening. To most people it would have been strange that we treated the outside interests as casually as we did. We loved those other people, but they weren't part of our marriage and not really part of the long-term 'us'. So, did we cheat, no; we knew about things before they happened and even sanctioned them. Did we have affairs with others? Yes."

"Did you feel like a cuckold?"

I smiled. "Maybe. I liked thinking about and hearing about Edie's sexual adventures with her lover. They weren't that out of the ordinary except the men didn't know that I knew what was going on. I ended up knowing all of them. I found her liaisons arousing in many ways. I was always up for reclamation sex.

"Edie told me she felt the same way about my assignations. I had a nurse in my office for a couple of years that was perpetually horny. At the end of our day, she'd make sure to be the last one present with me, and we'd lock the doors and fuck ourselves into oblivion in my office, mostly on the sofa. The sex was out of this world, and I'd have a story to share with Edie over dinner."

Jasmine asked, "Did you ever feel what you did was kinky?"

"Not really. Our sex was pretty vanilla, as I said, and we didn't get too risqué and I hate to admit it but I've never been very inventive, even with others around. Edie and I talked several times over the years about swinging or developing close relationships with some other couple, but the opportunity just didn't present itself for either of those. Some of the time we would have jumped at the opportunity."

Jasmine kissed me, "What if you had the opportunity presented itself now?"

"What do you mean?"

"What if you could fuck two of us at the same time -- two females?"

I actually laughed. "I actually made love with somebody last night for the first time in almost two years, and suddenly you want to turn our one-night stand into a group sex adventure? I'm all for it, but give me a chance to get my sea legs back with just you, that is, if you want to be together again."

Jasmine laughed, "I wasn't exactly thinking of tomorrow, but soon. I'll let you know. Don't hold your breath; my new friend is not a sure thing, AND yes, I want to be with you again and again."

"I have a question for you," I said to her. "Do you miss making movies and the apparently wild sex scene you were wrapped up in out on the west coast?"

Jasmine grinned, "Sometimes, but since I met you the answer is no, or at least not as much as I used to. As we get used to each other, I am certain that I'll miss that scene. I think I told you, besides getting paid to fuck and have orgasms, doing the videos was mostly fun. I did develop many friends in the business, both on camera and off."

"I'd love to introduce you the right people around here, but I just don't have those kinds of contacts," I told her. "I will not be bothered if you branch out, but I would love to hear about your adventures with other men and women. I would find them very arousing."

Jasmine grinned, "I can also tell you about some of the things that I got involved with over the past five or six years before I decided to think a little longer range about my life and establish a better career."

"I'd like that."

"Let's get naked and get in bed. I want to tell you about my twenty-first birthday party."