Doing Their Daddy

Story Info
Colin enjoys family fun with his gorgeous babes.
2.2k words
4.33
153.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Sitting on either side of him, the two young blondes kissed Colin sweetly and then with escalating passion. Marianne went first, and then her twin sister, Jody, went second. After that, they dropped to their knees in front of him and both girls flashed him the most evil grins one could imagine. Jody was wearing a tiny white top and her midriff was bare, on her bottom, a snug gold miniskirt. She wore white stilettos and looked like the yummy piece of eye-candy that she was.

In a summery yellow top and pink mini with black heels, her twin looked delicious as well. More tanned and a bit taller than her sibling, she was no less enthusiastic about the sex acts they were about to perform on Colin. It had been going on several times a week for the past year and both girls had come to look forward to the clandestine encounters.

The sisters grinned at each other and eagerly pulled Colin's cock from his trousers. Thick and meaty, it was the favorite cock of both young women. Their tongues began working magic on the shaft, Jody on the left and Marianne on the right. Their tongues met constantly as they licked and sucked, which was a turn-on for the horny siblings.

"We love sucking your cock, Daddy," Jody sighed as she continued to work on her father. Her hands reached out and occasionally fondled her sibling's beautiful tits. She enjoyed sex with her sister almost as much as sex with her father. Jody believed it was the familial relationship that continually got to her and it made their intimacy all the more special.

"We're your naughty cumsluts, aren't we Daddy?" Marianne asked. Marianne just enjoyed sex of any kind and having it with her sister and father was her favorite kink. It wasn't the only kink she enjoyed; Marianne was by far the kinkier, more perverted and decadent of the sisters.

Screwing their Daddy wasn't something that had begun out of desire or altruism in the beginning though. It was more of a trade deal, bartering their bodies for something both young women really, really wanted. Money to invest in a business they both had thought up.

They had a well-thought out concept for a Maid Café, which was something from the Anime and Manga both girls enjoyed. It could be a tiny little café with cakes and desserts and sandwiches and coffee, served by pretty girls in maid costumes. As they were near a local university with a thriving Anime club, they thought it might just do well and the girls had quite a few friends who they knew would be willing to work for them for low wages, but the excellent tips horny students with ready cash would provide. The girls just needed the seed money. The twins had no idea how they'd go about getting the funds, because what bank in its right mind would lend that kind of money to two 21-year old, part-time university students?

It was their mother, Tamara, who came up with the perfect solution.

"Why don't you make your Daddy the same kind of offer you made both of us?" Tamara said, then groaned. Her lover Seana was fucking her with a strap-on at the time she thought of the idea. Tamara's tongue was buried deep in Jody's pussy.

Leggy blonde Tamara and Colin had been dear friends in high school and each other's "first". Tamara realized early on that 90% of the time, she preferred her bedmates have tits. She and Colin enjoyed a close friendship to this day and it had been Colin who introduced Tamara to Seana, who worked for his publishing firm. The 28-year old, olive-skinned brunette had made Tamara wet the moment they met.

Tamara also knew that she wanted kids, so she and Colin made a pact. He would get her pregnant, she'd do most of the work. She had raised the girls and Colin saw them regularly. 3 years ago, after she and Seana had been dating for 5 years, she thought the girls might need a place of their own, because she assumed she and Seana might want their privacy. As Seana adored the girls and wanted very much to continue sleeping with both of them, as she had for the past number of months) they all came clean and made a united offer to Tamara. All women would take care of any sexual need she might have. Tamara was no fool, her daughters were yummy and watching them with her bronzed, long-limbed lover would be majorly hot. She wasn't angry that Seana had slept with Jodie and Marianne before she'd sampled them herself, she knew that her little imps had likely made the initial overtures and she also knew that Seana was a hedonistic slut. It was one of the things that had attracted her to Seana in the beginning. Tamara accepted the deal, her girls stayed put and kept Mommy amused by being her servile little sluts.

The twins thought that their sexy Mommy had a great idea, but then they looked at Tamara and asked "What if Daddy won't go for it?"

Tamara grinned. "Are you kidding? Your father would definitely love to fuck you, he'd never come out and ask, but last time he was here visiting Seana and me, he couldn't keep his eyes off your cute little butts. He doesn't know about all of us, why don't you start by `confessing' and see where that leads you?"

It had led to a conversation with their hunky, sandy-haired Daddy, a flirtation followed and in short order, Marianne was riding her Daddy's face while Jody sucked his cock and then took it inside her snug, nearly-virginal cunt. She bounced and bounced and then, as Marianne faced her sister, they played with each other's titties and enjoyed their first female-male-female threesome. Daddy's cock was also quite skilled and when it came time for Marianne to have her fun with Daddy's dick, she was not to be disappointed. Colin fucked his baby girl from behind with savage, horny strokes while she greedily ate Jody's cunt. He lost count of how many times he orgasmed that night, but it was way, way up there.

Colin wasn't sure which one of his daughters he loved fucking more. On occasion, they would fuck him separately, if one was at work at the café. Little Jody loved to ride her father, to feel her titties bounce and her ass wriggle as she took him deep inside. She loved having some degree of control over the way she was being fucked, even if she still was her Daddy's sex toy. She loved the look of bliss that crossed his face when she fucked him and despite the fact that this had started as a business deal, she loved fucking him and couldn't have stopped even if she wanted to. She was a naturally kinky child, she believed she must have inherited it from her mother, but then again, her Daddy hadn't put up much of a fight when the girls had come to him with their plan.

She loved the way Daddy felt, all hard muscles and strong sinew. She could see why he was the only male Mommy loved to fuck, because he was strong and commanding, but as he fucked you, he also made total love to your body. He would stroke and caress and adore and make you feel special for every second he was inside of you.

Marianne loved making love with her Daddy, although she did prefer it when her sister was there. Kinkier by far than her sister, she truly loved watching Jody's face contort in orgasm when Daddy fucked her. Marianne believed she was closer to her mother in nature, she loved being with a woman and craved their sensual touches. Still, Daddy could be so soft and tender and even when he was fucking her from behind, his wonderful cock buried deep inside her horny little cunt, Daddy never rushed her or hurt her. If she wanted it hard, she got it hard, but only with the most delicious, strong strokes Colin could give his daughter-lover.

Their millionaire father had given them a fairly large sum of money and they had paid over 50% of it back. So he had been taken aback when his girls came to him with their latest tempting offer.

"We'd like you to start fucking Paula too, Daddy," Jody had said, a look of pleasure evident on her sweet face. Colin had no idea why they were adding Paula to the mix, he didn't think they needed any extra funds, did they? Jody had shook her head and told her father what they needed from him.

Paula was their younger sister, just recently turned 18. She had been an unexpected "oops" but had turned out to be a delightful surprise. The sisters and their "Moms" had initiated Paula last month and she had loved being licked and adored. There was a touch of the wicked behind Paula's pale blue eyes, eyes that resembled their father's more than any of the girls. Paula had proved more than a match for her family in the department of pleasing another woman, but Tamara thought perhaps her daughter should try another man, just to be sure. None of the boys that Paula had been with had been able to penetrate the shield she kept on her virginity, so Tamara thought perhaps her father could accomplish that goal.

So tonight, the girls had shown adorable Paula how beautiful Daddy-fucking could be. She had watched every movement and stroke and had taken it all in. Paula's body was trembling with lust and she envied her older sisters. She wanted to take Daddy in her mouth and in her pussy, it had all made her so horny. For the first time in her young life, tiny little Paula craved the touch of a man.

"Oh God Daddy, that was so fuckin' sexy," Paula trilled as she approached her Daddy. She could see him looking at her in an entirely new way, with lust in his eyes. She enjoyed her petite, sexy body and loved being a platinum blonde with yummy little tits and a perfect ass. Paula, like her older sisters, was a highly sexual little girl and had dressed in a tight red PVC outfit to tantalize her Daddy. It had worked from the moment she walked in the door. He liked the high, black PVC boots she had worn as well, the icing on a sexy cake.

"I can't wait to suck your cock Daddy and feel you in my mouth," Paula cooed, mischievously licking her soft, pink lips. She saw Daddy's cock twitch and knew how much he wanted that as well.

"Come and be one of Daddy's cumsluts," Colin smiled. She neared him and took his cock in her tiny little hand. Paula dropped to her knees and took a man in her mouth for the very first time.

Colin groaned as her daughter's agile little tongue whipped and whirled around his cock. His oldest daughters had told him they'd been teaching Paula tricks with their sex toys and it seemed that Paula had taken instruction well. She was handling his cock very nicely and he felt a nice load of cum churning up in his balls, despite what the twins had been doing beforehand.

"She's really eating Daddy alive," Jody sighed as her sister's tongue tapped at her clit. Watching their Daddy and baby sister was very sexy but no sense in them remaining idle, Jody had thought. Marianne nodded her agreement.

Colin got Paula's PVC top and short-shorts off her body and thenzzzziippppedd off her tiny PVC thong. He could see her nearly-hairless cunt and dove in, she was sweet and tangy and fresh and he went after her with relish. Paula's squeals echoed throughout the bedroom as her siblings `69'd' beside them.

"Damn Daddy, oh fuckingDAMN Daddy," Paula panted as her father made her cum. It was totally different from cumming with Mommy, Seana or her sisters, but it was nice too. It was time for her to take her first cock. She got on her back, wanting her first fuck with Daddy to be different than Jody's or Marianne's.

Her black, high-heeled PVC boots drummed on her father's back as he put it to her. She got lost in the feeling of a man inside her cunt, she had always known that Daddy's cock was destined to be her first. She felt a bit of discomfort at the beginning as he tore through her maidenhead, but soon it was washed away by the heat moving through her body. When Paula came, she screamed until Jody's mouth covered hers to silence the noises. She looked down to see Marianne licking Daddy's cock clean of his cum and the mess their fucking had caused. It was naughty and gross and fucking hot.

"Next time," Paula panted as Marianne's lips replaced Jody's "I get to do that, okay?" Marianne nodded in agreement.

The girls spent a wonderful weekend with their father and telephoned late Sunday to inform their Mom and Seana that they'd be staying over an extra day. Tamara had no objection to that idea and then Seana's voice came over the speaker. "I think I have a better idea hon. Tamara and I talked it over, why don't ALL of you come over here? We think it's time the entire family got together." Colin fell back on the bed as he heard their conversation, not sure if he'd be able to satisfy 5 sex-crazed hellions ... but intent on giving it his all.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers