Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see it," Sam ordered.

"Please," Michelle added.

I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants, removed them, tossed them onto my shoes, and then grabbed the waistband of my boxer-briefs. They were both looking at my semi-rigid cock without word or expression - so I moved forward with the plan. I tossed the underwear onto the pile and stood.

"Damn, bitch! You gonna be able to handle that monster?" Sam asked.

"Can't hurt to try, lover," Michelle told her, turning her head to her left to get a quick kiss.

"Might hurt," Sam said. "Might tear your cunt in two."

"Stop worrying, Sam."

"Can I ... Can I watch for a bit?" Samantha asked her lover.

Michelle turned and gave her another kiss.

"Yes, honey."

"Can you take it down your throat?"

"You want to see that?"

"Kind of," Sam said.

"Sure, we can try that."

Michelle scooted back twice, folded in half, spun to face away from me, and laid back. Her head hung slightly over the side of the bed.

"Put your hand on my throat, lover," Michelle told Sam.

Sam cupped a breast first, tweaked the nipple, and then rested her palm on Michelle's throat.

"Ready," the brunette told me.

I stepped forward and she opened her mouth to accept the head of my dick. She ran her tongue around it and I moaned.

"She's good with her tongue, aren't you slut?" Sam said.

Michelle said, "Mmm hmmm" which rumbled around my prick.

She reached her arm out, hooked it behind my ass, and pulled me closer.

I moved forward and threaded my cock through her mouth and, after she nodded for me to proceed, down her throat. Her esophagus stretched as it took my manhood down further and further.

"Fuck, bitch!" Sam gasped. "Take that nasty cock!"

Michelle pushed me back and I withdrew my dick from her mouth.

"You like that, lover?"

"You're a nasty bitch. You know that, right?"

"I thought you liked nasty bitches," Michelle told her.

Michelle tried to get Sam to kiss her but, at the last minute, Sonya's mother thought about what had just been in there and she kissed the side of her lover's mouth instead.

"Chicken shit," Michelle teased.

"I'll suck your cunt while you deep-throat him. Would that make you happy, bitch?"

"Yes," Michelle purred.

Sam slid off of the bed to stand beside me, walked around, behind me, around the bed, and leaned down to cover Michelle's bare mons with her mouth. She started sucking and tonguing. Michelle pulled me forward again.

Using Michelle's hand as my guide on when to pull back and when to go deep, I began sliding my cock in and out of her throat. She moaned and her body trembled. Sam reached around her thighs to grab her legs and make sure she didn't escape.

The two of us had her near convulsions soon. She pushed me back and reached down to grab Sam's head and push her face farther into her snatch. She shook and came hard.

"God, yes! Sam! Yes!"

When she'd finished cumming, she shoved Sam's head back and caught her breath.

"How was that, bitch?" Sam asked.

"You ready for payback?" Michelle asked her.

"Yes," Sam said.

Sam stepped back, to the left side of the bed, and Michelle turned her body to align with the mattress.

"Shove that monster in her," Sam ordered, "I want to see if her nasty snatch can take that beast."

I climbed between Michelle's knees. She raised her palms to me, fingers splayed apart. I threaded my fingers through hers. She used those points of contact to show me how quickly to move forward.

I let go with my right hand long enough to lean forward, line my prick up with her entrance, and circle it around a little to make sure she was ready.

She reclaimed my hand, breathed out, hummed a little, and then indicated that I should edge closer. Her vaginal entrance resisted for a second, but then it relaxed. She indicated that I should move forward more. Within a few seconds, I was buried inside of her as far as I could go. There were still several inches waiting outside.

"Finger my clit," Melissa told Sam, looking to her right where her lover stood.

"You just want me to touch his cock, you evil bitch," Sam said, smirking.

"Feel how tight it is."

"I can see it."

"It feels like it is jammed clear up under my ribs," Michelle said.

Sam crawled onto the bed, pressed the fronts of her fingers on Michelle's clitoral hood, and started rubbing in little circles. Her body was perpendicular to her lover's.

"Fuck, yes! Sam! Faster!"

"Don't move," Sam told me, glancing up into my eyes.

I nodded.

She leaned forward, set her mouth over Michelle's clitoris, and sucked and tongued the nub. Michelle writhed and keened.

Sam pulled off, spanked Michelle's clit twice with her fingers, and then crawled up to kiss her and grope her breasts.

I thought it would be inconsiderate to mention that my cock had been in that mouth a few minutes ago so I just stayed quiet.

When they broke the kiss, Michelle smiled evilly and asked, "How'd he taste, bitch?"

"Oh! Fuck!" Sam said, vigorously wiping her mouth.

"You're already fucked," Michelle told her. "I think you've got a little of his jizz, there, on the side of your mouth."

"Fuck you, whore."

Michelle laughed and said, "Kiss me while he warms me up with that beast."

She grabbed Sam's head and pulled her lips back to her own. Sam finally complied. Michelle twitched her pussy muscles and I took that as my cue to start "warming her up".

She was tight. Her pussy felt really good. I'd slid in and out of her a couple dozen times before I had to stop.

She broke the kiss with Sam and asked, "Why'd you stop?"

"You feel really good and I'm about to nut," I warned her.

"You ready?" she asked Sam.

"Ready to cum all over your face? Yes," Sam replied.

"Then get that cunt up here, bitch," Michelle ordered.

Sam moved into place.

"Try to cum at the same time as Sam," Michelle told me. "I'll cum when she does."

"Okay," I told her. "I'll try."

Sam didn't sound anything like Yoda when she said, "There is no 'try', bitch."

I got out Pandora's Box and shoved my orgasm inside. The lid didn't want to stay on. This wasn't Tupperware. Michelle's pussy felt amazing and - even holding still like I was - my cock was already aching to spew.

Sam grabbed the headboard and started rubbing her twat on Michelle's face. Michelle appeared to be just as good at eating pussy as she had been at sucking cock. I watched her throat and chin as she worked on her lover. Sam's ass clenched over and over as her lover devoured her quim.

Michelle twitched her pussy-muscles and I realized I was watching (and listening) rather than fucking. I started sliding my cock in and out of her once more.

Michelle's hands were wrapped around her girlfriend's ass, pulling Samantha down and holding her in place as she ate her out. The sounds they were making were making my job even harder.

I focused on recalling the look that had appeared on Sam's face when Michelle had tried to get her to do shit she didn't want to do. My lips curled into a smirk at the dark headed woman's teasing and how Sam seemed to love it and hate it at the same time.

Soon, I found that I had a good rhythm going and Michelle's body was responding well to what I was doing. I watched and listened as the brunette brought her auburn-headed lover closer and closer to orgasm.

"Eat that pussy, bitch! Suck my clit, you whore!" Sam growled at her.

Sam sounded close. I pounded harder and harder - just letting my cock-knob bump against Michelle's cervix. She grunted, groaned, and moaned as she ate her lover.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! Fuck, yes!"

As Sam's body began trembling with her orgasm, I raced to my own climax and caught it just as I felt the tremors start in Michelle's body. Her pussy-channel clenched up and down as much of my cock as would fit into her and I groaned as I pushed in as far as I could reach and began dumping my load into her, one gooey glob at a time.

When we had all finished cumming, Sam turned, looked over her shoulder to me, and said, "Thanks."

I pulled my softening prick from her lover and climbed off of the bed.

"Thanks," Michelle called out, as I grabbed my clothes and headed out of the door.

I turned back to see the two of them lying, body-to-body. Both of them were smiling at me. I gave them a little wave and a smile and left them to their afterglow.

In the hall, I collected a hug and kiss from Maggie. She would hang around until our "clients" cleared out, toss the dirty linens in the laundry, and make up the bed - all before she could go to sleep.

"I'm not really being fair to you, I think," I told her.

"I would just be watching Bachelor or some shit on TV," she replied, giving me a peck. "I watch you guys on the security monitor. It's a hell of a lot more exciting than broadcast television."

"Did you touch yourself?" I asked her, grinning.

"Maybe," she replied, smirking.

I slipped my hand into the waistband of her slacks, and then her panties, cupping her sex. It was dripping.

"You're so naughty," I told her, slipping a finger inside and kissing her lustily.

We moved down the hall to my classmate's old bedroom and I eased the door closed with my foot. I pressed his mother against the wall of his room and fingered her to orgasm as she kissed the life out of me. One of her hands was behind my neck, the other was abusing the head of my cock. She moaned as she came, telling me that she was looking forward to spending the night with me the next evening.

When I got home, Emily made me replay my time with the lesbians for her as she stood over me on her hands and knees and sucked Michelle's taste from my cock. She climbed onto my rigid prick and sucked Maggie's dried juices from my fingers as she got herself a quick orgasm while I finished my story. After that, she cleaned my cock again and then lay down beside me, pulling the covers over.

As we cuddled together, afterwards, she told me that I'd be fucking Noah Allen's mom the next night. We kissed for a bit and turned out the light.

~~~

Maria Ramirez joined us long enough to give us the update on how things were going with Emily's parents.

She'd gotten an Order of Protection, denying David access to the house unless he was accompanied by an officer. The pistol he had waved at me was still being held for evidence and she'd gotten the judge to issue an order that David was restricted from buying or being in possession of a firearm until further notice.

Maria said that David had been angry and disruptive as she'd tried to get him to come to some kind of agreement. She told us she'd talked the judge into forcing him to get a court-appointed attorney. She said that things were on hold until she heard back from the other attorney that he'd gotten Emily's dad to start listening.

Once she'd finished bringing us up to speed, she gave Emily and me hugs. My hug included a kiss and a cock-grab. I picked her up, holding her thick butt in my arms to kiss her again and she squeaked. After that, I set her back on her feet. She panted dramatically, grinned, and headed off.

Emily and I estimated that, by the end of the day, we were a third of the way through the project. Assuming the weather held, we probably had another week here.

After work, Emily helped me get cleaned up for my next "session".

~~~ Week 9 - Noah Allen (#15) ~~~

~~~ Mom: Rebecca, Dad: Andrew ~~~

Rebecca Allen was well-known to every other parent (and student) in our class. Noah's dad was your standard run-of-the-mill greasy biker. His mom was the classic biker bitch.

Andy and Becky showed up to our high school graduation on the Harley. Noah's dad wore his "If you can read this, my bitch fell off!" T-shirt. Mrs. Allen wore a skin-tight white tank top with a lacy, white bra underneath. The tank top did nothing to hide the lace of the push-up bra. The lace stuck out of the sides of the thin straps on the tank-top and grabbed every eye in the place. The white tank-top was thin enough that every part of the bra that wasn't visible outside of the shirt was still mostly visible through the thin fabric. Any eyes that hadn't already been drawn - like a moth to a flame - by the woman's sexy top were snared by the vinyl mini-skirt that looked like it was painted onto her narrow hips and tight ass. The black "hooker" boots that crept halfway from the heels to the hem of her obscene skirt completed the outfit.

Becky wore almost no makeup. She had a little eye-liner and a touch of rouge but, otherwise, she was "au naturel". Her dyed blonde hair had blue streaks running through it. The tattoos that covered half of her body looked like they'd been drawn by her husband, while he was drunk.

Despite every part of the woman's appearance that screamed "look away", you couldn't. She was just, fucking hot. It was like watching a car wreck; you couldn't turn away.

Becky and Andy had walked down the center aisle of the gymnasium, looking for their seats to see their son graduate and every, single eye in the place was on Becky. Andy's hand rested on the cheek of her ass. Every man and woman in the place wished that was their hand.

~~~

Maggie came to visit Emily and me as we got dressed.

"Anything weird - or straight sex?" I asked.

"You're hoping I say that'll just be you and her, aren't you?" she asked.

"Which means it's not?"

"Andy wants to watch. Once you're done and gone, they want to use the bed for the two of them."

"Sloppy seconds?" I asked.

"I guess. Maybe he wants to eat your jizz," Maggie said, laughing.

"Thanks for that," I told her, shaking my head and smiling in spite of the image she'd just painted in my mind.

"I'll be in there as well," she reminded me.

"That makes me feel better," I replied.

"I like you too much to risk him doing something," she said, seriously.

"That sounds a little ominous," I told her.

"Let's just say, I think I have every angle covered," she replied.

"Thanks, Mags," I said, pulling her into a hug.

"You're the lover; I'm the fighter. I've gotta keep an eye on you," she replied, offering her lips to me.

I kissed her, softly, passionately, and possessively.

"God, I love that!" she sighed after we separated.

~~~

I arrived at the room - mask somewhat hiding my identity - and looked around. Andy was wearing the same outfit he'd had on at graduation. He was sitting in the armchair in the corner. Noah's mom was wearing an outfit that looked very similar to what she'd had on that night as well. I briefly wondered how many of these she had.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she glanced at my crotch. I figured that was my cue. I began removing my clothes, tossing them into a pile by the door (so that I could grab them on the way out).

Once I was naked, Rebecca held out her hand and repeatedly curled her pointer finger, telling me to get closer. She moved me a little to her left so that Andy could see better. She palmed my balls and then milked my cock like a cow's udder until it insisted that it didn't want to be held vertically anymore.

She released it and it pointed towards her chin. She used her left hand to stroke it as she stared at it, examining it completely, analyzing it.

Still not speaking or making any noise, she leaned forward, slid my cock-knob across her tongue, and pressed it into the opening of her esophagus. She made a few attempts to get it to squeeze inside. Her eyes were watering from the effort and her mascara was beginning to run. Andy grabbed a Kleenex from the box, brought it to her, and returned to his seat. She wiped away the tears, streaking the makeup.

Giving up on the idea of deep-throating me, she sucked and licked the portion of my rod that was in her mouth as she stroked the rest of me.

Assuming that I was being tested, I got Pandora's Box out and shoved my approaching climax inside.

Becky Allen stared into my eyes for another few minutes, sucking my cock-head, tonguing what she could reach, stroking my rod, and massaging my balls.

Her cheeks hollowed as she pulled her face off my prick. There was a little 'pop' as the connection between our bodies was broken.

She placed her hand on my abdomen, moved me back a half-step, and stood. As she undressed, she told me what was going to happen.

"I'll lay on the bed. Lay that monster on top of my pussy, press my legs together, and fuck my gap until your cock is slick. Use my coochie-juice to lube my ass and then slowly feed that beast inside of me. Once it's all the way in and I'm ready, I'll let you know and you can start fucking the shit out of me. Go as long as you can but fill my ass with your shit. I'll be rubbing my clit as you fuck me. If I climax, just keep plowing me. Once you've cum, you can go. Andy will finish me off."

I nodded.

She finished undressing and laid on the bed.

There was little else to discover about her athletic body that was not easily apparent, given her usual fashion choices. There were more tattoos - including one that appeared to be a little devil (or pixie, I wasn't quite sure) peeking through her trimmed landing-strip to look at me. That tattoo disappeared from my vision as I laid my cock across her vulva. I pressed her knees towards her face until I was making full contact with her pussy and clitoris - then I pressed her legs together to give me the friction I needed - and to trap my prick against her tattered labia.

She made no sounds as I fucked her. Since neither of them were talking or making noise, I tried to avoid them as well. The only noise in the room was the sound of our bodies sliding against one another and of our accelerated breathing.

The only way that I could tell she was even enjoying what I was doing (not that that was a requirement, but still) was that her pussy was soaking the underside of my cock, and her thighs were squeezing my prick. Based on what I was feeling, her thighs were powerful.

"Smear some of that on my ass and use your thumb to get me ready for you," she ordered.

I used three fingers to smear her cunt-sauce across her taint and onto her puckered asshole. She flinched and gasped just a little. I didn't smile but I was happy that I'd finally elicited an audible reaction from her.

I pressed my cock back against her front and she wrapped her fingers behind her knees to help hold herself in place so that I could go back to fucking her gap again. As I returned to my work, I teased my right thumb against her shit-hole until it loosened enough to let me squeeze it inside. She moaned a little as I worked to open her up and gasped slightly as it finally went in.

Her thighs were responding to what I was doing so I sped up my thrusting a little. As I did that, I wiggled my thumb around and around until her sphincter began relaxing.

When I thought I had enough room to start, I quit thrusting. She released her knees and set her feet on the mattress, opening herself up, fully, to me. I smeared her juices across her taint and ass again and then used the rest to lube the first several inches of my cock.

I looked up, into her eyes, and she nodded.

I pressed the head of my cock against her rear entrance and pushed a little. She expelled a lungful of air, took another, and breathed it out. I could feel her ass opening slowly - so I just kept the pressure up. She gasped again as my cock-knob slipped inside. I waited a moment, she breathed out once more, and then she nodded.

I scooted closer to her on my knees and then pushed into her. When I got to another point of resistance I waited.

"Fuck me with it a little," she ordered.

I eased my cock out and back in again. By the tenth time, she loosened up and I slid in a little farther.

"Keep going like that until it's all the way in," she said.

After a couple more minutes, I was sliding all the way in and out of her. My balls pressed against the cheeks of her ass as I bottomed out. She began rubbing little circles over her clitoral hood.