Dude, You Slept With My Mom?! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's mom started moaning and I slammed into her another few times and then roared as I erupted inside of her - painting the face of her womb with my seed. Her body trembled and she tumbled into another orgasm, panting for air as she lost the ability to hold on any longer. I wrapped my other arm under her to make sure she didn't drop. Her body was shuddering and tremoring.

In seconds, she was claiming my face with her hands and kissing the life out of me. God, I loved her ferocity!

"You are so naughty - so handsome - so loving - so gentle - so beautiful. I love you so much, Sam," she said, her forehead pressed against mine.

"I love you, too, dear lady," I told her. "You drive me wild. I don't think I could ever get enough of you."

"You are such a silver-tongued devil," she accused.

"If loving you is wrong," I snickered, "I don't want to be right."

"You steal that from a song, lover?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said, grinning.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard again. I carried her to my bed and turned to lay back with her on top of me - still mounted on my cock.

"God, you make me feel like a damned teenager again," she purred.

"You're more beautiful than the girls I went to school with," I told her.

"All of them?" she asked, grinning.

"Well, there's this one with lavender hair that's kind of hot - but I think you've still got her by a wide margin."

"Speaking of my daughter," she said, laughing. "She's gonna kill us both if you don't get back to work."

"Can't I just stay in bed today, mom? I'm not feeling that well."

She laughed and kissed me again and then climbed off of my cock.

"I miss you already and you're not even gone yet," she said, searching for her clothes.

"You up for a date night with your daughter and me?" I asked.

"Not for a day or two," she complained. "I think you've worn me out."

Dressed again, I wrapped my arms around her and claimed another long, hot kiss.

"Your kisses make my cock hard," I told her.

"Then no more kisses," she said, laughing, "at least not today. Get your ass back and help my daughter get her work done."

Despite her words, she gave me one more good kiss at the door - before shoving me outside and closing it behind me, laughing.

Emily was growling by the time I got back. It was lunchtime.

"Took you long enough," she fumed.

"Does that mean you don't want to taste your mom on my cock?" I whispered. "She came really hard when I told her that's what you were going to do."

She laughed and punched me in the arm, dragging me towards the garage.

"Maybe," she said, smirking, when we were halfway there.

For a second, I forgot what question I had asked her. When I realized what she was saying, I started laughing. She laughed as well.

In the washroom, she dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles while I washed my hands. She used her tongue to guide my stiffening cock into her mouth, slurping the sex-sauce from my cock, causing me to moan.

"You are so naughty," I growled.

"You love it," she said, pulling my clothes back into place, licking her lips, giving me a kiss, and then hip-bumping me away from the sink so that she could wash up.

"I do," I said. "You turn me on so much - you and your mother. I told her that she had me so fired up that I nearly raped you when we got home last night."

"What'd she say?"

"She said she fingered herself and moaned my name and she was surprised my mom didn't say something. Oh!"

"What?"

"Most of the reason I'm late is because mom came in right after your mom came the first time."

"Shit! What happened?"

"We hid behind the door. Your mom told her she couldn't talk because she wasn't decent because she was doing 'naked yoga'."

Emily started laughing and asked, "What'd your mom do?"

"Apologized and went racing out of the house."

"Then you had to get mom going again - or did your cock shrink when you thought you were busted?"

"Yeah," I said.

She laughed.

"Then your mom got side-tracked, talking about how your dad shits on her and I filled her ears full of shit."

"... and then you filled her cunt full of shit?" she asked, chuckling, as we exited the garage.

"Something like that," I said.

Lunch was lovely. We both told Mrs. Anderson how much we enjoyed her fixing our meals - and how much she didn't have to. We didn't bring up Sondra - she did. She said that her daughter had commented, during church, about the work we'd done. Melissa said, after that, that her daughter had kind of relaxed about the whole situation. We finished the fruit and yogurt and then headed back to the church.

Emily had finished about half of the work on the street side of the church. Since I would now be helping, we would - undoubtedly - be able to finish that side by the end of the day. When I mentioned that to her, she made a rude comment about having to work harder to keep her "assistant" on the job than she did doing the landscaping.

As far as I knew, I wouldn't be skipping out of work for the next four days. Once I'd stuffed Mrs. Anderson's cunt on Saturday morning, we shouldn't have any more interruptions. I knew she was just giving me shit but I did kind of feel bad about it - except for the fact that it was her idea for me to fuck her mom, wasn't it? Maybe it was Lena? It didn't matter. We were ahead of schedule anyway.

Midway through the afternoon, Emily's phone buzzed at the same time as mine. I was moving an ornamental tree into place so she pulled off a glove to check the notification.

"You've got a session tomorrow night," she laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's at the civic center," she replied.

"What?"

"That's what it says. Let's hurry and get finished and we'll go see Maggie."

An hour and a half later, we had everything done on this side of the church. We rounded up our tools and got them into the truck. I grabbed my coworker/lover by her hips, threw her over my shoulder, and raced back to the vehicle while she smacked me on the ass and said lots of bad words. When I got to the truck, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her hard.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"You're kind of hot," I told her. "You wanna go out sometime?"

"I don't date people I work with, idiot," she growled.

"Well, that sucks," I replied.

"Besides," she said, snickering, "I'm already seeing someone."

"Lucky him," I said.

She laughed and said, "Put me down. Let's go see Maggie."

I swiped one more quick kiss and then opened her door and pinched her perfect ass as she climbed into her seat.

"Sexual harassment!" she growled. "I'm reporting you to Mr. Reynolds."

I climbed behind the wheel, started the truck and said, "You may want to leave him out of it. I think he still wants you to join us for the monthly staff meetings."

"I don't need his withered old rod in my cunt," she said - more serious than I'd heard her for quite a while - "I've already got all the cock I need."

I'd driven a few blocks when she reached over and claimed my hand.

"I don't want anybody else," she said.

I looked over at her. Her voice was crackling.

"I love you, Samuel Jackson Fowler. You're different. You care. I looked a long time before I found you. I watched you after that. You're special."

I squeezed her fingers and said, "You're pretty fucking special too."

"Cuz I don't mind you fucking all of these women - or cuz I suck their cunt-sauce off of you?"

I shook my head and said, "No - cuz you love me for me."

"You're an idiot," she said, laughing. "Maggie loves you the same as I do - so does my mother. So does every other fucking woman in the Coffee Club. They're all addicted to you - not to your pussy-ripper - they're in love with you. Like I said, you're different. You make all of us feel like we're the only one you want to be with."

I wasn't sure what to say. Just because I didn't talk about other women while I was fucking the one I was with? Well, except for Lena. She got all hot and bothered when I teased her about fucking her daughter as well as her.

I gasped as Emily's seatbelt unsnapped and I found my lap filled with a hot little lavender-headed pixie. Her lips tore at my soul - trying to rip it from my body through my mouth.

The car behind me honked and I saw that the light had changed. Emily put her forehead against my neck and clung to me. I drove the rest of the way to the office with her sitting between me and the steering wheel, holding me like I was going to float away.

"I love you, Emily," I told her, as I shut off the truck and wrapped my arms around her.

"I know you do, idiot," she whispered. "I don't know what I'd do if you left me."

"You'll never have to worry about it," I assured her.

"I promise I'll do anything," she said.

"Will you stop it? What's gotten into you?"

"I love you so much it hurts!" she said.

"Look, Mrs. Doubtfire," I growled. "As long as I get to stick my cock in both you and your mother, you've got nothing to worry about."

"Me and my mom are just your cum-sluts, huh?" she giggled, nervously.

I wrapped one arm around her shoulders and one around her perfect ass. I didn't say anything. I just held her. I decided that I would just hold her until all of her doubts vanished.

I felt my shirt collar getting wet and looked down to find tears streaming from her eyes.

I pushed her off of my lap, and said, "Get out."

"What?" she gasped.

I climbed out of my seat, closed the door, walked around the truck and waited. Once she was out, I took her hand and dropped to one knee.

"Sam!" she gasped.

"Emily Renee Kruger", I began. "I don't know what I would do without you. I love you with all of my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to give you babies and grow old with you. We'll go tonight and get you a ring if you'll just say 'yes'."

"Idiot," she growled, tears streaming down her cheeks. "My mom has a ring. It doesn't mean anything."

"I'll buy her a ring too, if you'll just say 'yes'."

"You're such an idiot," she told me, hiccup-crying.

"I'm starting to get worried," I told her, "and my knee hurts."

"Fine! I'll fucking marry you! Now will you be quiet?"

"Only if you knock off that shit, worrying about me leaving you. Promise?"

"I'll try," she whispered.

"Good, now suck my dick."

Her eyes snapped to mine and she started to open her mouth to respond.

"Good! Get that shadowy, doubt-filled shit out of your head and start thinking about all of that nasty cunt-juice you're going to be sucking off of my dick for the next four years ..."

"A year and a half, if you keep your current pace," Maggie said.

I looked up to find my MILF lover standing just behind me, to my right.

"I promised the two of you rings several weeks ago and we got distracted," I told her. "This one here is having a fit of doubts and I think it's time we went shopping. You busy tonight?"

"Nope," she said, smiling. "We taking Lena too?"

"One of you call her," I said, nodding. "I need to shower if we're going out."

"Why don't you two shower and I'll run and pick up Lena?" Maggie offered.

Emily yelped as I grabbed her up and threw her over my shoulder again, heading into the house. We were scrubbing each other under the steamy spray before Emily remembered why we'd parked in front of the office.

"We forgot to ask Maggie about the civic center!" she gasped.

"You distracted us," I told her.

"I'm sorry," she said, looking down.

I pulled her chin up and said, "You don't have to apologize but you DO need to get over this mopey shit if you're going to be my wife. You understand?"

"I understand," she said.

"I don't think you do," I told her. "I can only do all of this crazy shit because I know that you and Maggie aren't going to dump me on my ear for being some crazy pervert. You are my confidence."

"You were pretty damned confident when you took my cherry," she giggled.

"I didn't TAKE it," I told her. "I accepted what you offered me. That was special. YOU are special."

"Stop," she ordered.

"Not until you get it through your thick, little head," I growled.

"You two about done fucking around?" Lena called from the bathroom door.

"Coming, momma!" Emily hollered.

"I don't doubt it," she shot back, cackling. "Probably got your cunt stuffed onto that boy's horse cock."

We quickly finished rinsing, turned off the water, dried, and streaked to the bedroom to get dressed. Maggie and Lena were sitting on my bed.

"So, we're ring shopping?" Lena asked.

I nodded.

"Me and Mags are moral support?" she asked.

"Nope," I said. "I'm buying three rings."

"Three?"

"One for my wife, one for my mistress, and one for my naughty mother-in-law."

"I don't need a ring," she said.

I pulled her from the bed to her feet, I dropped to one knee (still naked), and took her hand.

"Your daughter reminded me that you have a ring that doesn't mean anything. You mean the world to me. I love you and your daughter. I intend to make your little girl my wife and I fully intend to fuck your perfect pussy any time you'll let me. I'm buying you a ring to give you a token of my promise to you. I hope you will wear it and hold me to my vows - both to you and to your baby girl."

"You're an idiot," she whispered, grinning, with tears wetting the corners of her eyes.

"Why does everybody keep saying that?" I asked.

Maggie stood to her feet, wrapped an arm around Lena, and pulled me up for a four-person hug, dragging my future wife into the circle as well.

"Girls," Maggie said. "Wrap your hands around his cock and we're going to say our vows. Emily. You go first."

My cock thickened and lengthened - just before their three hands grabbed a hold of it. Emily's was at the root, Maggie's was in the middle, and Lena groped my cock-knob in her fingers.

"I promise to be a good wife, to suck your lover's scent from your faithless cock, to take your seed into my stomach and my womb, and to give you beautiful children."

I wrapped her face in my hands and kissed her. I released her and looked at Maggie.

"I promise to help you finish this damned bucket-list, to spread my legs for you whenever you want, and to do my best to make you kids' lives as trouble-free as I can."

I took her face in my palms, looked into her eyes, and kissed her. I dropped my hands and looked at Lena.

"I promise to love you forever. I promise to try harder to believe what you tell me when you're filling my ears full of shit. I promise to be the proudest grandmother on the planet and to never let my grandchildren know that I'm addicted to their father's beautiful cock and the healing words that come rolling off of that forked-tongue of his."

As I kissed my future mother-in-law, all three of them started massaging my balls and stroking my cock.

"Fuck!" I growled, holding them close and peppering their faces with kisses as the three of them slowly jerked me off. "You've gotta stop that!"

"Do we?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know," Lena said, looking at the other two.

"I think we're doing alright," Emily giggled.

"Lena ...," I growled in warning.

"Alright! Alright!" she exclaimed, releasing my cock and backing up, onto the bed. "I'm still sore from earlier."

I growled, spun Maggie around, shoved her onto her face on the mattress, lifted her skirt, and yanked her panties down. In seconds, I was slamming my aching cock into her dripping cunt as she called for me to go faster, deeper, and harder.

Emily stepped back out of the way to finish getting dressed. Maggie trembled through an orgasm and I gave her a couple more quick thrusts and then laid on top of her to begin spurting my sperm inside of her - painting her womb in sticky white-wash.

I kissed the side of her mouth and stood to my feet. Emily dropped to her knees in front of me and sucked my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Fuck! Em!" I gasped.

"I promised," she giggled, after pulling off of my freshly-cleaned cock. "Get dressed."

Mother and daughter helped me get my clothes on - with a few kisses interspersed - as Maggie caught her breath, pulled her panties back up, and straightened her clothes.

"Fuck," Maggie purred. "Shopping - and with a cunt full of Sam-sauce. It doesn't get much better than this!"

Once I was dressed, we headed outside to Maggie's car. Lena took shotgun and let me share the backseat with her daughter. We held hands and cuddled.

"So," Emily asked Maggie, "tomorrow night's session is at the civic center?"

"Maggie laughed and said, "Yeah, we may need to video this."

"Who is it?" Emily asked.

"You mean 'WHAT is it?'," Maggie told her.

"What do you mean, 'What'?" Emily asked, confused.

"He's not fucking a woman," Maggie explained, laughing, "he's fucking a team."

"A team?!" Emily gasped.

"You ever heard of roller derby?" the office manager asked.

"Who is it?" Lena asked, suddenly intrigued.

Maggie glanced over at her and said, "Sheila Raymond's old squad. They're back together."

"No shit?! Sheila's bunch? Didn't she marry that worthless greaser, Brian Blakely?" Lena asked.

Maggie nodded.

"What's roller derby?" Emily asked.

Lena laughed and said, "Badass bitches on skates, trying to kill each other. It's like dirt-track racing, demolition derby, and tag-team wrestling combined. You're gonna love it!" She looked at Maggie and asked, "You got room for one more?"

"No problem," Maggie assured her. "We're sitting in the red-zone. They want our boy to see their asses in action before they give his ass a little personal action."

"The whole squad?" Lena gasped.

Maggie grinned and nodded.

"Oh, fuck! They might actually test our boy!"

Maggie snickered and said, "I think he can handle them. They've had a few years to get disillusioned with their husbands and lovers. Sam's gonna blow their skates off."

Lena nodded and chuckled.

Maggie drove to the jewelry store and we went inside. I followed them around and nodded when they showed me things, worrying about how broke I was going to be when we were done. I should never have worried. All three of them made sure to find rings that were perfect for each of the others - as well as me - and kept the financial impact to a minimum.

We got several looks from the girls that were helping my lovers. We shared several kisses but, by mutual unspoken agreement, I kissed Maggie and Lena at the corners of their mouths. Emily got real kisses, but I'd save the lip-locks for the other two until we were alone in the car again.

Once the sales were rung up, I dropped to my knee. I presented Emily with her engagement ring, Maggie with her "mistress" ring, and Lena with her "naughty mother-in-law" ring. The employees were still a little confused about what each of the rings meant but they applauded as I gave each of my women hugs and kisses.

Emily hung onto her ring-box - and mine - and we left the store to head to the car. Maggie drove us to the Italian restaurant, and we munched on salad and breadsticks as we waited for our meals to arrive. I hugged my future wife close, and we listened to the other two women that I'd stuck my cock in earlier that day as they talked about the glory days of roller derby.

~~~ End of Chapter 7 ~~~

(Bucket-List Progress: Week 13 - 23/104 = 22.1%)

{Favorites and comments send more Lit-readers my way - which is a great way to express your appreciation - assuming you enjoyed this.}