Eden Gets Hers

Story Info
A return visit to the naughty Kelly family & a birthday bash.
3.4k words
4.43
63.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Some time back, I wrote a story called "Anniversary Present" that was very nicely received. I thought it might be time to re-visit those characters and see how they're doing. I hope you enjoy the results. -- BrettJ

*

"Patrice? Where are you sweetheart?" Blaine Kelly came into the house, still slightly damp from his swim, looking for his wife. She descended the staircase wearing tight white jeans and a crop top, Patrice had a figure that would put a woman of 30 to shame, despite her 40+ years. Blaine, a former athlete, kept in excellent shape as well, by running, cycling, swimming and as much sex as he could get -- which, having a wife like Patrice, was a lot.

"Wow. Who are you young lady and what have you done with my wife?" Blaine smiled, pulling his platinum-blonde wife in for a kiss. Their ardor for each other had never cooled, despite being high-school sweethearts and over 26 years of marriage. She only had to look at Blaine with those unique gray eyes of hers and he was a goner. Everything about Patrice was unique, including her passion for sex and all its variant forms. Some would have called her a nympho or a slut, Blaine just counted his blessings, because she was just about the only woman who understood his voracious appetites.

"You, my love, are a big goofball and you're wet," Patrice laughed. "I was making the final arrangements for our daughter's 25th, it's going to be hard to beat the present she gave us for our Anniversary, but I think I've done okay."

What sexy, incredible Eden had given her parents last year was a threesome -- with herself as the 3rd party. At first, Blaine and Patrice had balked at the idea, but after being slightly plied with liquor and being true hedonists -- plus the fact that auburn-haired Eden was irresistible -- they had given in. Neither had any regrets and they'd let their daughter share their bed and bodies numerous times since.

"You've made all the arrangements? Who's coming?" Blaine wanted to know. At times, Patrice loved the fact her husband was still a lot like a big kid at Christmas.

"There are some people you know and a few others you don't, but I'm not going to tell you everything darling, surprises are one of the things you and our daughter have in common," Patrice teased. "Just like exquisite taste in women is one of the things Eden andI have in common, there'll be an abundance of gorgeous creatures for us all to play with. However darling, I warn you, you're going to be paying through the nose for this one. I'm having it all catered, I don't plan on doing any cooking that night, although I might do a bit ofheating up." Patrice chuckled, pleased with her witty double-entendre.

"You're sure Eden knows nothing about any of this?" Blaine asked. Another thing he and his daughter had in common was their curiosity. The minute Eden thought someone was hiding something from her, she went into snoop mode. One Christmas, they'd had to hide Eden's presents at Patrice's sister Cherie's home, for fear their 10-year old daughter would find them.

Patrice had been meticulous in her planning, right down to the last detail. All the participants were vibrant, sexy, intelligent, passionate and discrete -- people. Patrice had managed to arrange Eden's having the night of her birthday, November 15th, off from the GoGo Nightclub she danced at and had asked a few of Patrice's dancer friends to attend. She wanted Eden weak-kneed by the end of the party and if everyone else enjoyed themselves, so much the better.

November 15th arrived and Eden had been home and in a good mood the whole day. Her presents were arriving from everywhere; quite a few of them were sexy, including lingerie, clothing and shoes from her loving parents. Patrice made a suggestion of what her daughter should wear for the "small gathering" they were having for dinner. Eden knew her mother had an eye for style, so the auburn-haired beauty did as she was told.

Eden was told to come downstairs at 7 PM prompt and just relax until then. She watched a DVD of "Arsenic and Old Lace", a favorite film of hers with the gorgeous Cary Grant. At 6 PM, Eden jumped into the shower, washed herself and did her hair, put on the clothing her mother had laid out for her and went downstairs to a huge ...

"SURPRISE!"

Small gathering? Good grief, Eden reckoned there must have been at least 50 people there, her Aunt Cherie, some of her dancer friends, Silvia, Courtney and Larry Bowman who were swinger friends of her parents, family members she hadn't seen in a while and some neighbors, but one thing they had in common -- all of them were good looking and dressed majorlyhot.

Eden was pretty dazzling herself, in a tight, clingy gold lame dress that was scandalously short and hugged her every curve, sexy black stockings and strappy, gold stiletto heels. The lingerie underneath was brief and could be removed easily and Eden somehow sensed that was part of the plan.

It was confirmed a few minutes later, when after Eden was hugged and kissed and given champagne, her mother announced ...

"Attention, everyone. You're all here because you're sexy, special people we adore, as does our pretty Eden. Some of you don't know her well, but that can change tonight. You've all been let in on the secret that tonight and until we've damned well had enough, this is a fuck party. Everyone eat, drink, be merry and above all, have a goodfucking time. Let the orgy begin!"

Eden laughed heartily; her Mom had trumped her own previous surprise. She found herself being kissed by her Aunt Cherie, who she knew was bi like her Mom, but she'd never had the pleasure of bedding. Obviously, that was about to change. She glanced over and saw her father getting his dick sucked by cute Courtney Bowman and her Mom was already on the couch with one of Eden's dancer friends in seductive sixty-nine.

"I've told your Mom she's been very greedy, keeping you all to herself," Cherie said as she led her niece to an unoccupied bedroom. She shimmied out of her black cocktail dress and eyed Eden hungrily. Eden returned the looks, her Aunt was nearing 40 herself, but there was no evidence of age. Every inch of her hair, a slightly more reddish shade of auburn than Eden's own, was ruffled and sexy, her tits were a perfect 34 and so succulent looking. Eden moved close to her aunt and they kissed sensually again and Cherie drew her niece's head to her breasts. Eden began licking the soft tits and just kept looking at her beautiful aunt, whose gorgeous green eyes were closed as sweet warmth rushed all over her. She opened her eyes to see Eden's dark brown eyes looking at her in a new light, with passion and they fell to the bed.

"I helped your Mom pick this out for you, so I'm glad to be the one to help youout of it," Cherie purred as her niece fell back on the large bed. "You are a beautiful little thing; I have wanted to do this for a long,long time."

"You should have said something," Eden purred. "Oh Aunt Cherie, that's so nice, yesss," Eden sighed as her aunt moved the top of the dress down, baring her shoulders, which she nuzzled with her soft, red lips. The dress was inched a bit further down to reveal the black, lacy bra, which was gone in a flash. Eden began to help, wanting to be naked for her newest lover, it didn't take long. Cherie then stood up and shucked off her own lingerie, aside from stockings and heels, both women were naked. Aunt and niece met in the middle of the bed and began to kiss, Eden wondered if kissing ran in the family, because Cherie was easily as good as her own Mom. Their tongues swirled and danced and soon, they were side-by-side in a languid sixty-nine, barely aware of the raucous noises filling the rest of the house.

Blaine had always wanted to fuck Eden's cute dancer friend, a little Korean honey named Diem, so Patrice had invited her. He was drilling her hard on the couch, surprised at how such a tiny little thing could take such a savage pounding. Patrice was occupied with the Bowmans, all three of them were making sure to remind her why she lived for such moments. Cherie's current lover Gayle was having the first fuck in several years by a rather nicely-hung gentleman that turned out to be the father of the pretty teenage girl next door that Gayle had eaten several minutes earlier, a spicy redhead named Ginger. Ginger's mother, Rebecca, was screwing another dancer friend of Eden's, a black girl named Adrienne, with a rather impressive strap-on. Patrice glanced around the room and saw everyone was involved with someone else; those that weren't were having a drink or a bite to eat. She had even let the Catering Staff know that should they so choose, they were free to fuck and one pretty little thing named Shauna, a yummy little blonde Patrice made a mental note to find later, was sucking the dick of Blaine's assistant's husband, who was slurping Shauna.

When Patrice had sent out invitations to their friends, family, Eden's dancer chums and the rest of her swinging community, they all responded within a few days. Adrienne had been the first, knowing such an invitation was not to be ignored and this party was not to be missed. She'd never had a girl-girl experience, although any time Eden had thought to ask her, she would have jumped at the chance. Now that Rebecca was done with her, she approached Patrice with hungry eyes.

"You're so blonde and beautiful," Adrienne sighed, reaching out to Patrice who was now free of the Bowmans, who had moved on to other lovers. "I've always wanted to do it with a pretty blonde chick, can we have some fun, baby?"

Patrice nodded enthusiastically, one of the few experiences she had not had in life so far was making love to a black girl, and this gorgeous thing with the 34DD tits and long dark hair, full lips and sexkitten attitude, was the total package. "I want to play with your gorgeous tits baby; will you let me do that?" Patrice sighed.

"You want to suck Mama's tits baby, then come over here and suck them," Adrienne teased. Patrice and the dark, younger woman fell into a tumble in the corner of the room and began kissing and fondling each other. Adrienne thought this elegant, sensual, icy blonde was a stone-cold fox and she was going to make sure to make this good for both of them. She was going to go through the whole fucking family by the time this night was over, Blaine looked like a stud and Eden was still her fantasy bitch.

Blaine was enjoying watching his wife and the lusty black girl in a carnal embrace; he'd grabbed a quick snack and was going to find another playmate when a gorgeous blonde he didn't recognize came up to him. She had the prettiest smile and there was something familiar about her, but he knew he'd never forget meeting anyone this gorgeous.

"Hi, you're Blaine, right? I'm Kristina; I've been looking for you. If you're not involved with anyone for the moment, I'd love for you and I to have a little fun. I promise you, I'm one of the best fucks you'llever have!"

Blaine looked at the brown-eyed blonde in the frilly, lacy yellow lingerie and matching heels and gave her his warmest smile. "I'm going to hold you to that beautiful, but let's go somewhere private, I'd like a little alone time with you."

"That sounds good to me lover, lead the way," Kristina smiled. Blaine looked at the young beauty and hoped she lived up to her word because she was one of the prettiest women at the party, where there was a virtual sea of stunning women. She certainly moved sexy, with a gentle sashay that was quite appealing.

Cherie and her niece were lost in each other's arms, their bodies flat-fucking now, enjoying the sensation of pussy-to-pussy and tit-to-tit sex. Their mouths were almost fused together and they weren't rushing, Eden knew when she got back to the party, she'd be able to pick anyone she wanted in any combination she desired.

"Oh darling, next time your Mom and I get together, you're coming with us!" Cherie sighed as she came down from the crest of her 3rd orgasm. Her sister's daughter was one of the hottest girl-fucks she'd ever had, in Patrice's league at least.

"It's a date Aunt Cherie, but why don't we get back to the party and find some more fun?" Eden giggled. She and her aunt kissed one final time, sweetly and with a bit of passion, and made their way back where there was tons of fucking underway.

In his bedroom, Blaine's large, muscular body was being worked over by the pretty young blonde, Kristina. She was trailing her hair all over his body as she massaged him, she had wonderful, gentle hands and every time she kissed Blaine, he felt little electric sparks go throughout his body. Kristina's dark eyes, somehow familiar, looked at him; she smiled and worked her way down to Blaine's thick cock. "I can't wait to feel this in my pussy, but yum, want it in my mouth first," Kristina cooed. She began laving his cock with her tongue and making sure her eyes met his as she sucked on him.

"Kristina darling, you're absolutely wonderful, I'd love to taste you now," Blaine grinned. She just smiled and nodded and spread herself out on the bed, ready for this hot, older man to worship her body. She needn't have worried, he was a wonderful lover, she should have known -- but as his lips moved all over her tanned, perfect body, lean and smooth, she began to ache to feel his cock balls-deep inside of her. "Fuck me Blaine, put your cock in me and fuck me like aslut!" Kristina groaned.

"Your wish is my command, gorgeous," Blaine grinned. He pulled her close and on top of him, he wanted to see every inch of the stunning blonde moving as she fucked him. She wriggled down on his cock; it was a perfect fit, just as she'd known it would be. Blaine began to fuck the sexy blonde, for some reason, it was important to him that she have one of the best fucks of her life.

At the party, Patrice and Adrienne were still in the throes of a girl-girl lickfest, now joined by Adrienne's fellow dancer, adorable little Diem. They'd made a little mini Daisy Chain, with Adrienne now licking the little Korean, who was nuzzling Patrice's clit, who was avidly chowing down on Adrienne's cunt. Adrienne had yet to be fucked by any of the men at the party; she was having too much fun discovering this new facet of her personality. She knew there'd be plenty of time for the studs later. She saw a very sensual, leggy auburn-haired woman and motioned for her to join them. The woman walked over and introduced herself as Patrice's sister, Cherie -- it figured, she had the same kind of elegant beauty. It didn't take long for Cherie to fit herself into the group and begin eating Adrienne's dark, wine-lipped cunt.

Eden felt energized and aroused, then she saw a distinguished, older man she'd never seen before, but was immediately drawn to. She walked over to him, her stiletto heels clicking on the marble floor and smiled her hottest, sexiest smile at the sandy-haired man who was drinking a glass of wine.

"Hello -- I don't believe we've met, I'm Eden," She said, introducing herself, not at all self-conscious of being naked in front of this nicely-muscled man.

"Ah, the guest of honor. Wehave met, but you were just a little girl. You're certainly not little anymore, that's for sure." He grinned.

"Thank you for noticing," Eden giggled. "In the spirit of my birthday, would you like to getbetter acquainted?"

"I would indeed, why don't we go upstairs? I have a little surprise to share with you," He smiled as he followed the leggy beauty.

Once in the bedroom she'd only just left, she threw herself into this man's arms. He kissed her back and held her tight, she felt really good being there. Why, she had absolutely no idea, but as his hands drifted down to her buttocks, she sighed and melted further into his kiss.

When they broke apart, Eden smiled, she couldn't seem to help it. "You said you had a little surprise for me? For my birthday?"

He grinned at her and laughed gently. "In a way, yes. It's also my birthday, Eden. I'm your Uncle Bryce, your father's younger brother."

Eden almost fell over, she'd only heard of her uncle in stories her father told, they lived a fair distance apart and Blaine and his brother only spoke a few times a year. She now realized why she was so attracted to him, this older man, 5 years her father's senior, had the same rugged, family vibe to him. "Guess you and I need to get to know each other, Uncle B," Eden grinned as she pulled him into bed. Her mouth sought his again, the kiss was even more passionate, but Eden decided her newly-discovered uncle needed the full treatment. She turned all of her talents on to her uncle's body, she kissed him, licked him and sucked cock until he was shuddering, he gave her equal treatment. Uncle Bryce didn't fuck anything like Daddy, he loved screwing her from behind and slapping her ass, Eden found her Uncle was a fun lover and she hoped he'd stick around so she could screw him again. She was surprised to find out as they talked he was divorced, what woman would be crazy enough to give up this kind of man? Riding his cock in a corkscrew motion, Eden learned her uncle hadn't come stag, but his playmate was occupied elsewhere.

"God, Uncle Bryce, you're not the biggest cock I've ever had, but fuck, do you know how to use it," Eden groaned as her uncle's mouth sucked her gorgeous tits. "I'm glad you could come to my birthday bash."

"I've also cum at your birthday bash," Bryce joked as his niece swallowed him. "What a nice way to celebrate my 50th and it isn't over yet. Come on babe, let's go downstairs and find the rest of our family."

Eden thought that sounded like a nice idea, she was hungry as well and a snack sounded nice. They made their way downstairs to find her mother snacking with Patrice and Diem, her father wasn't anywhere in sight. Bryce gave his sister-in-law a nice hug and Eden wondered if her Mom had fucked him before? She promised herself she'd ask about that later.

It was at that moment when Blaine descended the stairs, moving his way through the still-fucking crowd and shocked to see his older brother. The brothers, who hadn't seen each other in some years, shook hands and Blaine stared at his wife, who laughed heartily.

"I thought it was time Eden met some members ofyour family," Patrice giggled.

"Members? Brett's divorced, who else from my family is here?"

Brett stood up and hugged Blaine's little fuck-buddy, Kristina, who said sweetly and kissed Patrice "Hi Uncle Blaine, Aunt Patrice, it's a pleasure to finally make youracquaintance."

While Kristina and her parents were talking and laughing, Eden noticed her Uncle Brett heading upstairs with her Aunt Cherie, they seemed really into each other. It sure would be nice if the entire family got closer and Eden also realized she had a hot, sexy, new, blonde cousin to get to know. She hoped they could have an all-family fling tomorrow, she wondered if her uncle and yummy blonde cousin had the same kind of relationship she and her parents enjoyed? She hoped to find out soon and Eden smiled, realizing this had been the best birthday any girl ever had!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers