Emmy and Her Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes she arched her back and opened her eyes. She was having trouble focusing. She stared at my lips, then my eyes. Her mouth was ajar. She leaned forward, her breasts settled on my chest, she kissed me

"Daddy, it's time."

"Are you sure Emmy?"

"Oh yes Daddy, very sure."

She raised herself, took hold of my penis, and worked it up, down, and across her hairless slit. Finally she placed the head to her vagina and squirmed, getting used to the feeling, saying, as if to herself, "It's so big. So big. I can feel it on my cherry."

I don't know why I had not, til that moment, grasped that my daughter was a virgin. She'd insisted she was, but I'd concluded that a woman this popular, this beautiful, must have had sex. My first thought was to end this; I should not be the one to despoil my daughter. That thought was displaced by two others, one compassionate, one primal. How much they were genuine, how much rationalization, I'm not sure. The compassionate impulse: this was what my daughter wanted. To come this far and say no, to express doubt, would shame her. I'd sort out the consequences tomorrow, but tonight I was committed, I would make love to my daughter.

"It hurts Daddy. It burns."

As to the primal part: I looked at my daughter and felt a surging need to possess her. I wanted to be the first inside her, I wanted to claim what was mine. She'd been the center of my life for eighteen years. I'd raised her; sacrificed for her; loved her; I'd make her a woman. I wanted her virginity. She meant more to me than anything else in the world to me. I was the one to desecrate her perfect body, to forever mark her as mine.

For the moment compassion won. I took a deep breath, eased back, leaving only the tip of my cock in the soft wet mouth of her pussy.

"Take your time honey, go at your own pace."

Emmy rolled her hips against my cock, lowered herself, pushing her hymen against my dick. She winced, pain and determination on her face.

She raised herself, then lowered her body. Her cherry strained, the taut frail flesh bowing under the slow relentless pressure of my manhood. Emmy gritted her teeth, bracing for a spearing hot stab of pain. She was breathing heavily, pushing down.

"Daddy, it's starting to give way."

And then it tore. Emmy arched her back; pain fired through her body. I reached for her hips, held her up. Emmy placed her hands on mine and, taking deep long breaths, remained motionless. Gradually, her jaw, which had locked into place, relaxed and she carefully lowered herself, absorbing the rest of me into her body. Her motions were small, incremental, down an inch, up slightly, back down. When I was all the way inside her she closed her eyes, letting her vagina adjust. I reached up, ran a hand across her face, stopping at her lips. She kissed my fingers.

"I love you Emmy."

"I love you too Daddy. You're so big, but I like it, I like having you inside me."

I put my hands on her knees. She sighed; her belly trembled. After several minutes she began to rock back and forth. Her eyes were closed; she was focused on her groin, cataloging every sensation, the painful, the pleasurable. She wanted this moment engraved in her memory. Her breathing, which had spiked when I entered her, evened out. The tension in her arms and legs, which had gone taut when her cherry broke, receded. She placed a hand on my stomach and opened her eyes, looking into my face.

"Daddy, you feel good inside me, it's better than I imagined. I'm ready now Daddy, its time, time to fuck your baby girl."

At first we ground our groins against each other, our movements deliberate and careful. Emmy moaned; heat was spreading through her body. After several minutes Emmy, for the first time, raised herself, just an inch, and slid back down my dick.

She cooed, "Oh Daddy, this is not bad, not bad at all."

Slowly, inexplorably, we increased the length of our fuck strokes, moving more and more of my dick within her. Each stroke was long and slow, each one savored and enjoyed. My virginal daughter was wet and unbelievably tight; the snug sheath of cunt flesh massaged my dick. She worked her cunt muscles; squeezing, then relaxing her vagina. Emmy's breathing picked up and she bent forward, grinned. Her soft hair fell over my face; her breasts dragged across my chest; she moaned, kissed my lips, moved further forward. I kissed, then took a dark brown nipple into my mouth. Emmy twisted her body, offering me her other breast. I wrapped my lips around the areola. Emmy's pussy clamped down on my cock. I lashed the nipple with my tongue; her fuck-tunnel quivered. She dropped down, lay on top of me, her heavy slippery breasts sliding against my chest. I rolled my hips, mauling her clitoris with my pubic bone. She shivered, rasped, gulped down air. I grabbed her ass, forced her hips against mine, increasing the pressure on her clit.

Her lips parted; the tip of our tongues met. She sucked on my tongue; her tight virginal cunt massaged my penis. She sat back up, perched atop my body. I rotated my hips, moved my cock in circles within her. Emmy placed her hands on her thighs and matched her movements to mine.

I took hold of my daughter's breasts, kneading those extraordinary mounds. Emmy moaned. I roughly thumbed the swollen nipples. Her body spasmed and jerked. Her head tilted forward, her eyes smoldering with lewd desire.

"Daddy, this is what I've dreamed of for so long. It feels so good, so good to have you inside me. Daddy! You're doing it to me! Making me a woman! Making your baby girl a woman!"

I milked and squeezed her big tits, whirling my fingers on her nipples. Her back arched, her sweet young body straining in delight and anticipation. The quaking spasms in her pussy grew stronger, the pain of her violated cherry forgotten. She was writhing, welcoming each thrust.

"Fuck me! Oooh god Daddy, hammer your cock in me. It feels so good. I must have more. I want it all! I want everything, everything Daddy's dick can give me."

I loved it, loved the feeling of fully possessing my daughter.

"You like it, you like your father's cock?"

"Oh yes Daddy, I love it, I want it, I want it so bad. I love it, I love the way it hurt me, I love the way it fills me, I loved giving you my cherry, loved the exquisite delicious torture of you breaking my cherry! I never want to stop."

Emmy reached behind, cupped my balls. Her fingers were deft and the pleasure soared, racing towards an explosive intensity. I wouldn't last much longer. I clawed her breasts, pulled on the nipples. Emmy closed her eyes; her mouth was ajar, spit bubbled on her lips. She grabbed my hands, locking her fingers in mine, trapping my hands against her breasts.

"Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy."

She let go of my hands, her arms flailed, and Emmy came, frenzied joy burst from her in an unworldly scream. Her pussy clenched, then rippled down the length of my cock. My balls retracted; I rapid-fired cum into her like liquid lightning bolts.

"I can feel it Daddy! Your cum. It's hot thick wonderful!"

Emmy fell forward. Heaving in air, her breasts pulsating on my chest, she savored the pleasure of her orgasm. Her eyes were closed. I put my arms around her, holding her to me. I kissed the side of her head. She was beautiful.

She opened her eyes, sighed, licked her lips. "Oh Daddy, you took my virginity. It was even better than I'd imagined. I love having your cum in me."

And, remarkably, despite my orgasm, I was still hard. It had been years since I'd come and stayed hard. I reached for her head, pulled her to me, kissed her.

"There's more Emmy. Lots more. I'm gonna fuck your sweet cunt full of it."

"That's what I want Daddy. More of you, more of your sweet cream, more of your cock. Pour it into me, Daddy, it feels so good. Now that you've come inside me it's not so tight. It makes your cock feel even better inside me. Don't stop Daddy, don't ever stop fucking me, making love to me."

I rolled her onto her back; we resumed fucking. We were no longer gentle; we were animals in heat, febrile in our need for each other, any lingering inhibitions had been drowned when I filled her with my seed. What remained was savage, far too long sublimated, need. Nothing mattered, not law or morality or ethics or traditions, but our craving for each other. I slammed into her; rutting, she pushed her hips into me. We were desperate horny animals, longing to merge our bodies, to surrender to our forbidden incestuous hunger.

My daughter growled, "Uhhhh....", craving the itching obscene force of another sweet climax pulsing through her like hot tingles of electricity. The part of me that wanted to possess my daughter, to claim her as my own, eclipsed everything else. I was pounding her, tearing into her virginal flesh. Emmy was as much a slave to her desire as I. Lust was boiling in her, her clit throbbed. She moaned and, staring heavy-lidded at me, said in a voice craven with need, "Harder Daddy, fuck me harder, make me yours."

Emmy's eyes glazed over. Spit dribbled from the corners of her mouth. She shivered; her pussy and tits ached with need. Her temples throbbed. Her nipples, pressed against my chest, swelled and ballooned, her belly knotted, her clit felt like it might explode. Pussy oil bubbled down her thighs. She drove her cunt onto my prick. She locked her legs around my waist; she dug her nails into my back.

Then she came. She said it was like a fist had plunged into her stomach. Her belly and bowels grew so tight she thought she might pee. She growled, peered at me though slitted eyes, and kept going, increasing the speed and strength of her thrusts onto my cock.

She came again, struck by a force that bordered on violent, that made it difficult to breathe. Her bones rattled; her mind filled with blinding shimmering lights. Emmy writhed; her clit threatened to explode; her tits felt like they might rip apart.

I was aroused beyond understanding and control, taking my daughter like an animal, stabbing her pussy with my prick, threatening to tear her apart with a fuck that approached brutal.

And still she urged me on, "Ohhhhhh, so good, Daddy. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I forced my cock deeper and deeper into her.

"Sweet fuckin' sexy bitch."

"Oh Daddy, yes Daddy, come inside me, give me your cum."

Then we were both there, propelled over the same edge, cresting together on the same mighty wave. I shoved into her, stiffened, exploded. Emmy came with me; the two of us yelped thrashed groaned. Finally I collapsed onto my daughter's body. She whispered, "Ohhhhhh Daddy, so good, so good."

I pulled my dripping cock from her trembling cunt, took my daughter's naked form in my arms, looked at her face, serene with joy. She was sweaty, exhausted, descending into a deep contented sleep. She still managed to say, "Best birthday ever."

12