English Woman in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was licking and sucking her clit by this point as I was sliding a finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy while she was skillfully sucking my cock. She released my cock from her mouth to moan more continuously as she was getting closer to cumming again, though she did continue to gently and slowly pump it. I wasn't necessarily eager to be done eating her pussy again but I was feeling more confident that I'd have plenty of other opportunities after this, not just based on how much she was getting out of it but also because of how much we'd enjoyed our entire day together. She briefly went still and silent then let out a cry as her body started shaking as she experienced another powerful, and hopefully highly pleasurable, orgasm.

I continued to devour her through this orgasm, which seemed to be as long and as pleasurable for her as the previous ones had been. When I was certain that she'd finished cumming, I let my head drop back and slipped my finger out of her pussy and into my mouth, to suck her juices off of it. Before she resumed sucking my cock, I let her know that I wanted to switch things up again. She moved off of me then I had her lie on her back and straddled her. I lay my cock between her sweet titties then took one in each hand and brought them together. As I started to slowly fuck her cleavage, I was gazing down at those big beauties while she was watching my cockhead repeatedly appearing from between them.

Her boobs looked big for her petite frame but they really were just large enough for me to be fucking them. Feeling them both in my hands and against my cock was making my stiff cock swell even more and I knew it wouldn't be too long before I was spewing on her chest. It felt so amazing that I wanted to keep fucking them for longer but that was also the reason that I wouldn't be able to. Again, I was feeling confident that this would not be my only opportunity so I wasn't disappointed that I wouldn't be able to hold out for longer. I was trying to maintain a slow, steady pace even as I felt my orgasm drawing nearer since I figured fucking her tits harder and faster wouldn't feel very good to her. This, of course, was helping to draw out the pleasure for even longer.

When I finally started to spew, the first shot hit her in the mouth, which she quickly opened in time to catch some of the second shot. I continued to slide my cock between her boobs even as my spurts weakened and pooled on her sternum. She licked my cum off of her lips as she was spreading it around on her chest, then licked it off her fingers as well. Once I was too flaccid to continued fucking her tits, I released them and moved off to lie beside her. I was still fondling her boobs with one hand as I watched her clean off her chest and fingers.

"My neighbors are going to think I've sublet my flat," she finally said, "They've never heard anything like that from over here before."

"They're going to have to get used to it, if I have anything to say about it," I replied, knowing that the walls were likely thin enough that they heard plenty of the noises she'd been making, assuming they were home.

"I would hope so," she said, "Today has just been too amazing not to make it a regular activity."

"Of course we'll need to go and disturb my neighbors sometimes, too," I replied, dropping a not so subtle hint.

"Do you have any plans for the rest of today?" she asked, "We can disturb my neighbors for a bit longer then spend the rest of tonight disturbing yours."

I did end up making her moan loudly a few more times then we got dressed and she packed a few things to spend the night at my place. I knew my kitchen was sufficiently stocked so we didn't even need to stop anywhere to eat to fuel up for the night ahead. She did make it clear to me that she was not intentionally being loud; that she just couldn't control it when I was pleasuring her. I was perfectly okay with that; I was happy that she was thoroughly enjoying herself and I didn't care if everyone in New York knew about it.

12