Enjoying Myself - Taking Kaylah

Story Info
A husband and wife are taken by a dominant man.
2.4k words
4.34
59.2k
63
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,218 Followers

This is a work of fiction. It explores some very dark themes. You have been warned.

*****

Her breasts are magnificent, and they are mine. Not because she has offered access to them but because I have taken her, and her husband, and now I am enjoying what I have taken.

I am not a good person. In fact, I am quite literally evil. But that was not a problem to me as I liked being evil, in fact I was damn good at it. Kaylah and her husband are not the first victims of my cruelty, nor will they be the last. It is the only thing I truly enjoy.

I work with Mark, Kaylah's husband. We are both sales people for a large national electrical distributor. I have 20 years, while he is only in year 2. When I first met Mark I thought, hmm, I could enjoy him. He is tall, well built, and I am bi-sexual. But I wasn't truly motivated until I met Kaylah. She is my muse, my motivation. And I am starting the process of taking her.

I only work so that I have a reason to travel. 20 years ago, I wrote some software code that is used in almost every internet security program. I made the kind of money no person like me should ever have access to. I have not given it to charity nor done good deeds, but instead I have built up my hidden empire. I have my two captives in one of my facilities. It is high tech, very private, and basically undetectable. I can keep my captives here pretty much as long as I like.

Kaylah is only in her early 20's while Mark is 10 years older. He found her working at a diner in his territory. They dated and married just last year. In fact it was the wedding photo I saw that first got my hormones surging and my juices flowing.

That is why right now, she is in her wedding dress, well somewhat in her dress, wrists bound, arms pulled towards the ceiling and a spreader bar keeping her sexy legs appropriately apart. She is helpless, and I am enjoying her breasts.

They are large, not huge, and firm. Her nipples are quite sensitive, something I just learned about 30 minutes ago. I am touching, fondling and sucking on her lovely tits. But I am also slapping, pinching and whipping them too. I have always found the combo of pain and arousal is a wonderful place to be for both me and my captives.

Mark is here too. He strapped on my X against the wall. He is completely naked and funny enough he is fully hard. I guess Mark enjoys witnessing a bit of BDSM play, even if the subject is his wife. Today is mainly about taking the first step in Kaylah's journey to becoming my obedient slut, but it is also a set-up day for turning Mark into my bitch. I have 2 weeks as these two are supposed to be on a vacation in the Caribbean. I actually set up the vacation they "won" and there are two look-a-likes enjoying the resort as Kaylah and Mark start their journey with me.

He is gagged tightly so he can't offer his opinion, but the look in his eyes tells me he wants to kill me. I love that look, mainly because I love removing that look. I much prefer the defeated and resigned one he will acquire over the next 10 days or so. And I love the process of breaking him even more. There is nothing more satisfying to me then taking the manhood out of a man.

Kaylah isn't gagged, I prefer to hear the struggle. A moment ago, I got my first little moan as I went to work on her nipples. I was sucking hard when it escaped her lips. It was a good sign. She will be fully mine by week's end and then I will have a full week to enjoy her submission!

"You really are magnificent my pet." I tell her as is run my hands across her breasts.

She remains silent and defiant. I like that. I grab my riding crop and run it over her breasts. Her eyes are wide. I quickly pull it away a couple of times just to return it gently to her skin. The anticipation is such fun. She knows one of these times it will make violent contact with her skin and each fake I use just helps the fear build. But there is arousal too as her nipples are rock hard!

She finally speaks, "Please stop. Let us go."

I hit her right nipple with my riding crop. She yells. I smile. I hit her again, and again, and again. I stop only because if I hit that nipple one more time it will start to bleed. And it is too early for blood. That will come, but not today.

I doubt she will try to speak again, she connects her request with the pain. I can see it in her eyes. I go back to sucking on her nipples. I just like keeping her on edge; pain, pleasure, pain, pleasure.

Her husband struggles as he watches his wife accept my pain. I always enjoy hurting one while the other is made to watch. But he must enjoy it also because his cock is sticking straight out. I look her in the eyes and I tell her that I'm going to enjoy her over and over and over again. As I say this I can feel her fear building. But before I begin my assault on her, before I begin fucking her over and over, it's fun to fuck with both of them for a while longer.

I walk over to where he is tied to the wall and run my finger under his cock up to the tip. His cock can't help but twitch.

"You like watching your wife be assaulted, don't you?" I taunt him.

I start to stroke him as I continue to tear him down.

"I am going to fuck your beautiful wife so many times that she is going to start to crave my cock. She will want my bigger, stronger cock and she will understand that I am the alpha male and you a little wimp. By week's end you will be my faggot servant and she my submissive fuck slut."

I squeeze his cock one more time, slap his face and walk back to his wife as I remind him one more time who owns who.

"Ready to watch your wife experience sexual submission and satisfaction?"

I laugh as I walk up behind Kaylah and slap her ass.

"Let's get you the rest of the way out of that dress so you can experience a real man's cock."

I get a pair of scissors off the table and proceed to cut the dress off of her. A use the scissors slowly and deliberately to make her question whether I might use them on her directly instead of just her dress. She starts to really squirm and plead. I totally ignore her as I remove her dress and my hands fully explore her smoking hot body. I have found silence is much more intense than talking.

She is a masterpiece. She has a trim waist and firm ass. She is overall thin, but with large breasts and a full ass. And it is all natural. I start to molest her ass and talk to her what was coming her way (pun completely intended!).

"I am going to enjoy fucking your ass, but right now I am going to take your cunt and make it mine."

As I speak my finger starts to explore her clit and dip into her cunt. She is scared and mad, but she is also wet. My finger slides into her with ease.

"Hey Mark, your wife is wet. I guess she is starting her conversion to being my fuck slut without a lot of resistance."

He struggles in anger and I plunge my finger fully into her and wiggle it. She moans. She can't help it. I keep my eyes on Mark the whole time to remind him he is helpless and his wife is mine.

"Hear that Mark? Oh, she is ready. She wants a real cock, don't you my dear?"

I have her on a sexual edge and she moans again. I start sucking on her tits and really fingering her hard. I feel her start to release. She presses back on my finger. She moans. This is almost too easy.

"Ask me to fuck you!"

"Stop. Leave me alone."

I say nothing, I just keep sucking and fingering. She tries to keep asking me to stop. I don't, I have all day. I simply enjoy her. Within five minutes she is no longer talking but instead continuously moaning. She is trying to fuck my finger.

I stop and look at her. She knows my question.

Quietly it comes out, "Just fuck me."

I finger her with extra effort. "Let's hear that loud enough for Mark to hear."

She is trying to hold out, but finally she breaks, "For God's sake just fuck me. Take me."

I smile. I back away. I casually remove my clothes and approach her. Her eyes get wide as she shes my manhood. I am large, very large. I am cleanly shaven and this makes my cock look even larger. I am basically twice as large as her husband.

"You are mine, and from this moment forward you will be my fuck toy."

Without waiting for an answer, I quickly come around behind her and plunge my cock into her. I love the feeling of taking a woman. Not making love, not fucking, but taking.

Kaylah gasps. I keep my cock buried into her sopping wet cunt. I reach around and grasp her breasts in my hands and I just hold this position.

Then it happens. She starts to move on my cock. I smile again. I have overwhelmed her physically and mentally and in the end the animal in her has come out. She is functioning on instinct and that instinct says she should mate with the alpha male and that is clearly me.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me. Give yourself a ride."

She does. She starts grinding her ass on my cock. I just hold her firmly and let her do the work. I am staring at Mark. He is still hard. I start whispering in Kaylah's ear.

"Mark seems to be enjoying the show. His little cock is so hard. Keep grinding on my cock and learning what it feels like to really be filled. Grind it baby. Fuck my cock and become my slut!"

As I say this she starts to really work on my cock. I push back and began pinching her nipples. She is mentally gone and now is just moaning and gasping and trying to get off. I love my work!

"Let go. Be the slut you are."

She does as she yells, "Fuck me you bastard!"

So, I do. I grab her hips and start to pound her. It feels magnificent. Her cunt is tight and the mental surge I get dominating and breaking a woman is beyond compare. I am in heaven.

She is in a living hell, but she starts feeling heaven. In this moment her heaven is my cock and the fucking I am giving her. She moans and starts to beg me to keep fucking her. She is in the zone and has lost control. Mark is watching this and gets to experience his wife give herself completely to me.

I just hammer her relentlessly. Soon she starts to orgasm. Her body starts to convulse and she yells "yes" over and over again.

I have stupid levels of stamina and I use it to just destroy her. I don't relent but instead just keep pounding her through her orgasm.

"Look at her Mark. She'll never want you again. Not your little cock, not your wimpiness. Isn't that right Kaylah? Tell Mark who owns you."

Amazingly enough she doesn't resist. She just starts to babble.

"Fuck me. I am yours. Don't stop, oh god don't stop. You own me. I am sorry Mark, but this is amazing. Oh God, just fuck me."

I hammer away and let her humiliate her husband as she keeps talking.

Finally, I decide to finish it. I thrust hard and tell her "Beg me to cum in you!"

She doesn't hesitate. She begs me. It is perfect. With her husband watching, she begs me to cum inside of her.

I grab her breasts one more time, jam my cock as deep as it will go and unload! It is fantastic. I thrust four more times, filling her married cunt with my seed. She cums again. She is mine completely.

I whisper again into her ear. "And just like that you are mine."

She looks back at me and starts to cry. The experience has overwhelmed her. Her crying turns into sobbing. Day one could not be going any better. I just leave myself in her and her convulsing body feels good and seeing her breaking down feels even better. I get hard again and soon I am fucking her again.

I start to slide mostly out, then slowly back in. I keep this rhythm going and soon her sobs start to be part moan, part sob.

I do not speak; I just fuck her. Her cunt feels great. She also remains word free, but moans freely.

We enjoy each other. Even though she is bound and hung by her arms and mentally beaten she lets her body release itself and just get fucked.

I have wonderful plans for her and her husband for this week, but for now, I also just physically enjoy being inside this amazing woman. We fuck each other until I cum again as she orgasms on my cock.

I hold her and let myself soften in her. It is the one reassuring moment I give her on this day. I pull out, tell her she is beautiful, and walk out, turning out the lights as I leave.

I will leave them in the dark for a few hours, and then it will be time to break Mark.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,218 Followers