Erotic Deliriums 04

Story Info
Four friends bewitch women for sex.
1.2k words
4.2
876
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Clinic was visibly clandestine. Four men loosely versed in a chaotic mix of neurophysiology, neuropsychology, ancient pagan rites, mysticism, magical rituals of sensitization and fertility, and animal magnetism, promoting a project of total multisensory immersion for women, especially married women, that promised to take them to the maximum state of pleasure to absolute erotic paroxysm without having to have sex or be with men. Or at least that, the absence of males for their pleasure, was emphasized at the beginning of the experiments, but no one explained what could happen after they had all their sensations and emotions artificially hyperactivated to the limits of human reactions.

The proposal appealed to a good number of women, andpleasur they got 82 volunteers for the first experiment that represented the aspiration of its directors, the total awakening of sex in ordinary women through exotic sensory inductions.

They rented an old abandoned cinema, adapted inside for the activities, with comfortable seats where the volunteers would stay in a dim environment, with a well-controlled pleasant temperature, glasses and listening equipment to receive stimuli.

The small sound waves began, imitating the rhythm of hearts, a spiral of soft colors succeeding each other, points of white lights and other colors that came and went, getting now larger, now smaller, from the center to the sides and back. Hypnotic spirals spinning. And erotic mantras, whispered by sensual female voices, as if they were a continuous pleasure.

The women were relaxed and subjected to the continuous sequence of programmed stimuli, changing their expressions, relaxing, becoming excited. Their bodies twitching, their breaths becoming agitated, their breasts engorging. The vaginas trembling and getting wet.

Promoters watched from the booth. The session was succeeding, the ravishing expressions on the women's faces showing that they were being absorbed by sex. Full of sexual desires.

Each one was now a surge of pleasure.

The mood was blatantly sexual.

Women who had never been so interested in sex before, only the routine and banal marital one, began to feel an irresistible wave of heat between their thighs, causing them to insert their hands between their legs, their fingers dipping through their thin panties and in minutes, even before the organizers had predicted them, they were all doing it. Putting their hands between their thighs and full of desire and excitement, all 82 volunteers were masturbating furiously. Horny, brainwashed.

The real purpose of a woman's sex life is to give erotic pleasure to her mates, said projected prejudiced posters and phrases babbled at regular intervals.

The women drooled and tossed and turned in their chairs, their eyes dead under their now heavy eyelids, their ears receiving a flood of subliminal messages, their whole bodies transformed into a single center for receiving stimuli and teasing.

And what they all did there was to assault her clitoris and sexual orifices with their fingers.

They were all enjoying and feeling pleasure. They clasped them over their hands as they pressed their sexes, an overwhelming climax running through their trembling bodies. They masturbated full of strange and frightening sexual fantasies.

It was, in fact, a very pleasant moment for them.

The instigators euphoric.

They had managed, with well-organized subliminal programming, to get all 82 women in the dim light of the room full of sensory stimuli to masturbate.

They were doing it.

They decided to speed things up and apply a stronger subliminal command that would only be experienced in another phase.

"They're all at home. You must undress and show off your naked bodies," said whispers, murmurs, signs, and even naked holographic female bodies.

Within three minutes, all the volunteers had taken off their clothes and sat naked in the dim light of the room, masturbating.

Keeping the continuous sensory stimulation on, the four men left the cabin and went to test the degree of detachment from sensory reality to virtual reality of the volunteers.

Each chose a naked girl and sat next to her.

Appreciating their nakedness, they placed their hands gently first on their arm, then on one of their breasts, on their thighs, and finally, without opposition, between their legs. In sex.

They masturbated the four chosen ones. Burying your fingers in their pussies.

They pulled out their hard cocks and directed their faces to their sexual organs.

They all sucked. They did fellatio until they came.

They repeated the action with four other girls.

None reacted.

They returned to the cabin, programmed instructions for them to get dressed, and eight minutes of regression to their normal state of consciousness followed before the changes.

The stimuli ceased and the lights came on.

The women were joyful, smiling, satisfied, satiated. None of them remembered anything, they were just in a state of pure euphoria. Not even those who had been masturbated and sucked cocks retained any memories of the incidents. None of them remembered getting naked and putting their fingers between her legs.

Only satisfied.

Emotionally satiated.

All wanting to continue.

The project will start successfully.

In the next session, she went into a trance in a few minutes and into mediumistic ecstasy soon after, with the colors, sounds, images and suggestions of the environment in dim light.

Already cumming, wetting her panties and fingers.

Then came the great audacity, idealized by the organizers.

"You will totally relax and be available to your partners, who are by your side right now," read the subliminal messages, aided by sounds of sex, enjoyment, pleasure.

The inducements for them to take off their panties worked efficiently.

Once again, in silence and programmatically, in tune, the 82 women stripped naked and stood naked in their armchairs.

With the perfect illusion, instilled in their minds, that they were in bed with their usual partners, husbands especially.

The organizers walked around the hall with small lanterns, directing the spotlights to the beautiful erotic festival of 82 naked pussies scattered across the upholstered chairs of the hall in dim light.

The women masturbating, all spurting liquids, their fingers soaked with their pussy juices.

These women enjoyed and were content to have their desires controlled, electronically programmed, and brainwashed so that their sexuality was exacerbated, their sexual fantasies came true. With the advantage of a spontaneous amnesia after the trance that freed them from guilt, embarrassment, and regret.

They now knew that all it took was suggestions for them to accomplish everything they fantasized about, keeping them in a trance-like state under command that brought their pussies to an unusual level of arousal.

A warm and soothing, sensual voice sounded in the hall, "you are now with your companions, let them in you." All the women spread their legs and smiled, perfectly relaxed and available in their chairs. Letting the instructions enter their unconscious without fear or hesitation, as it was something normal, which they were used to doing.

The organizers smiled proudly.

Four guys who had dedicated themselves to a risky, dangerous project and now had there in the room 82 naked pussies, the owners in programmed trance, which they could suck, masturbate and fuck.

They undressed and started to do this, going between women's legs, opening and caressing pussies, blondes, brunettes, redheads.

Sucking, sticking fingers and cocks. Cumming in some, a few, they didn't have enough energy and sperm production for all.

Two hours of sex, orgiac, with inert pussies, the sleepy mistresses, in a trance.

A few more good minutes to induce them to forget and remove them from the altered state of consciousness. With the suggestion, first, of returning with friends. To increase the roster and ensure the longevity of the project.

The show must go on.