Erotic Deliriums 05

Story Info
Four student friends continue to sexually program women.
2.2k words
3.5
1.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous chapter, we saw how my three friends and I managed to sexually control dozens of women, in an old, well-adapted movie theater, using brain induction programming.

We, the four friends who created the project, were euphoric. Satisfied with the results achieved. As said, we studied for more than a year from the ancient pagan magical and mystical rituals, orgies and erotic debaucheries of sorceresses with their satyrs, to modern techniques of mesmerism and hallucinated states of consciousness through sound, bright, aromatic and induced visuals. In other words, everything naturally, merely environmental stimuli, without drugs.

We had already had many girlfriends and fucked girls, we were considered great experts in seduction, they all gave in to us, including married ones, but we wanted something different. Better, bigger. We thought about using techniques of planned alteration of states of consciousness to get women to liberate themselves and have sex. With the detail that after the experiences, they would not remember what happened.

We carried out the first mass experiments, with more than eighty women, in the building of an old, decaying cinema that we adapted to function as our research, testing and achievement clinic laboratory.

In a sensual trance and induced by our methods of projecting rapid images, bright lights, intense colors, aphrodisiac aromas, erotic sounds, monotone mantras in an environment of calm and shadow, the women agreed to masturbate, agreed to undress and let us touch, and have oral and vaginal sex with them.

Something crazy to imagine, like science fiction, but it worked.

For several weeks we were excited by the adventure of twice placing almost a hundred naked women on cinema seats, imagining sexual scenes and letting ourselves touch and fuck them.

We masturbated ramble thinking about the extraordinary feat we had achieved of seducing women by mental induction which is recurrent in the male imagination and one of the great fantasies of males.

We studied with technical rigor everything we had done, to improve, perfect and take our skills to the extreme.

The first two mass tests had shown positive results. We have now decided to carry out experiments on induced reality in a state of altered perceptions in reduced groups.

Klaus, Jordan, Albert and me, Karl, we invited three colleagues, students like us in college, in other areas, two single women, a bride and a teacher, beautiful, 37 years old, married. We told them that it would be a meeting just to show them new things in virtual reality, without, of course, explaining the final and fundamental reasons for the invitation. They would do everything, under our command, without being in a lucid state and without remembering afterward.

It had worked with a crowd of women confined to the cinema hall under a barrage of different stimuli. It would also have to work in an individually programmed way. With just four women.

It was what we expected.

Mayla, Evelyn, Anelise and Raika thought it was strange at first when we took them to the old cinema in an old and decaying part of the city, but they accepted the explanation that there was privacy, a suitable environment and technology for them to have a good mental immersion.

To relax, we chatted a little, just banalities, smoked electronic cigarettes and served a small dose of kirschwasser (cherry water), our favorite brandy. No sex. Upon this, they would only be induced into a trance.

They sat down, separated by two armchairs each, we adjusted the lighting in the room to a cozy dim light, at a warm temperature, and we placed glasses to project visual, color and sound stimuli.

We started to make projections of different stimuli that gradually led them to become outside of themselves, alert and attentive, but in an expanded state of consciousness, as if in another cosmic dimension, functioning with their brains inserted in a fictitious and induced reality.

They were in our hands, under our power, and we smiled sensually imagining everything we could determine them to do and they would do.

A simple instruction, whispered in the ears, was for them to place the middle fingers in their mouths.

They all did. So I said, manipulating the message as if it were cosmic waves reaching directly into their brain lobes, "you're with a man, and they want you to suck their dick."

With their fingers in their mouths, they began to act as if they were actually holding dicks, simulating oral sex on their phalanges.

It worked satisfactorily, they were reacting well, assimilating and accepting the commands.

The next induction was, "your breasts are very full, producing milk, you should drain the milk from them".

The four women opened their blouses and bras and began to express their breasts and squeeze their nipples with their fingers, as if they were actually breastfeeding.

We watched them, all four of them with their clothes open, their breasts exposed, naked, acting as if they were mothers.

A beautiful spectacle, four pairs of very white female breasts, of different sizes and shapes, being manipulated before us. Not with dozens of anonymous women, like the first times, but now with girls we knew and spent time with in the academic environment.

We put our mouths on one of the nipples of each of them and sucked them, as if we were breastfeeding. They got excited, allowed it and enjoyed it.

The experiment we designed and were conducting was indeed a huge success.

We let them squeeze their breasts for a few minutes and moved on to a more advanced phase of the programming. The next instruction was to lift their skirts and reveal their panties.

Reclining in the armchairs, with their eyes covered, their minds assaulted by continuous, frantic stimuli, which transported them to a reality that existed only there, in their brains, freed from social conventions and the rules of decorum and modesty, they sensually lifted their dresses., standing in front of us, showing off her panties. All sensual, small and very beautiful.The teacher's, married, a beautiful black, lace panties. Mayla and Evelyn's were white and Anelise's, the bride, was an exciting yellow G-string piece of lingerie.

We suggested that they open their legs wide to be massaged, informing them that the professional masseur was arriving, and they should surrender to him to carry out the work.

They leaned back further in the armchairs and spread their legs wide apart.

We squatted in front of their open thighs, a distance like an open palm of the hand, nine dedinches from the crotches of the four girls. Seeing the very tight panties, providing a detailed view of the design of the pussies' profile printed on the fine fabrics and feeling the typical, intoxicating odor of female cunts.

We started running our hands on their thighs, caressing their smooth, warm and soft legs. They felt at ease, without reactions or restrictions, their minds with altered perception imagining that they were in the hands of qualified professional masseuses.

The first time we saw their pussies, which were beautiful and very, very provocative. The slit between Raika's legs was the one that attracted and thrilling to us the most, as she was the teacher. To see a married teacher's hairy pussy is stimulating. Especially if she is oblivious to this, allowing herself to be spied on by students without being lucidly aware of it.

We lowered their panties and, with them naked between their legs, we felt even more intense the aromas that flowed from their already very moist pussies.

Raika, Mayla and Evelyn had plenty of hair in their pussies, the teacher's cunt hair was golden, the two students were black. Anelise, the one who was engaged, followed the style of keeping the hair on her vulva shaved. Seeing perfectly and without disguise the very juicy and well-connected labia majora of the vagina.

We let the smell of their pussies permeate our nostrils, exciting us and looking at each other with nods and significant signs of approval of what we were going to do, we brought our faces very close to their groins and kissed their vaginas.

We kissed, once, twice, three, four times, licked and sucked. A real party, four senior students sucking and performing oral sex on beautiful pussies. We paid special attention to their sensitive, soft and smooth clitoris. That we lick and suck. Just like we insert our tongues and fingers into the vaginal orifices.

The four women writhed and orgasmed, given over to the pleasure in a forbidden, involuntary way, but oblivious in their minds with altered perceptions.

"They're out of their minds, ready to be fucked", I said clearly, explicitly and very objectively to my colleagues. They agree.

It was an incredible experience. The four women experienced an artificial sensation in their programmed minds, unaware that they were in our power, available to be used and abused.

We take our hard cocks out of our pants, stick them in their open pussies, and for the next half hour we dedicate ourselves to the delicious male sport of fucking women's pussies. We kept our dicks in continuous motion, pounding the pussies, going deep and back, until we came. And had orgasms almost all at the same time and ejaculated in them.

"The massages are over, the masseuses are gone. Now get dressed and get ready to return from the mental trip", I commanded.

The four women got ready, put on their panties, lowered their skirts and sat comfortably in the armchairs waiting.

The following minutes were dedicated to the gradual extinction of sensory and sound stimuli and the return of consciousness and perception to the real world.

They remembered being in extremely pleasant conditions, in "another world", experiencing intense and rewarding sensations and emotions. But not about what they had actually done and what we had done to them.

They said they wanted to go back.

It was success. We had them in our hands.

A perfect project, without clues or suspicions, if we hadn't made a trivial mistake.

We fuck like wanton, carefree satyrs, acting as owners and lords of the sleeping nymphs under our power.

We don't use condoms. Ride our sleeping beauties in bare fur. Bare back. And we enjoyed it. We ejaculate.

They got dressed and left. They weren't feeling anything. Not even suspecting.

But they arrived home. The mental euphoria passed. They went to undress, go to the bathroom, urinate, take a shower, change their clothes.

The next day, Raika came to me. She called me into her office. Was serious, tense. Received me without greetings or kindness.

She gave me an envelope and said dryly and directly, "Now young man, explain to me what this is. And do it well. I accept no lies, no tricks."

I opened the envelope and took out the contents. Her black panties, the cute little lingerie she wore the day before. It was in my hands, all wet, with huge yellow stains.

I was flushed with embarrassment, I stuttered, I couldn't explain.

She started the speech.

"There's no need to talk, I know. All those sensitivity-altering technologies of yours have a dirty objective, don't they? There's no point in denying it, or lying. I've been reading about it all morning, I know what happened. We had what seemed like a pleasant, naive, encounter, but you have co-opted me and the girls for your infamous purposes.

Take a good look, mr. Karl, I am a married woman, I am eighteen years older than you. I went out yesterday to simply interact with students, in a didactic way, as is my duty. And without knowing how, and now I know, and his silence betrays him even more, I arrived home all dirty between my legs. A piece of crap. The pussy full of something viscous that is clearly called semen. Leaking down my thighs. The stained, honey dim, stinking panties.

I know what that is. You deceived and fucked us. You and your friends. A gang of evildoers."

She seemed indignant and made threats.

"Do you know that they committed crimes? Sexual abuse. Taking advantage of defenseless women to satisfy their lust. They attacked the dignity of my marriage. I can send them to prison for several years, without parole. In addition to summary expulsion from college. No, they will be able to enter another one in our country. The proof, beyond my word, is consistent, there, in those panties, which are the ones that I were wearing.

She spoke the truth, I knew it. And I started to get scared. We had done a huge mistake.

But her anger was fake. And the indignation too.

"However, you were brilliant. I recognize that, and I can't deny it. I spoke to the other girls. They were also scared, like me, when they got home, free from their illusion techniques and noticed their swollen, impregnated pussies. The panties stained, full of cum. They had been raped, like I was.

But we are curious. We want to know how you do it. Deceive us, violate, rape, we don't react, and we like it so much."

I calmed down. She, or rather they were curious, excited. They had been fucked by us and wanted to know how and why it pleased them so much. The possible criminal threat to our freedom was removed. They were enjoying it and wanted more.

I smiled.

Another demonstration of the success of the enterprise.

Raika said that she and the three girls would have a meeting with us there in her room later in the afternoon, at 5 p.m.

"Don't be absent, be here punctually and try to explain to us", she said, softly.

Starting another chapter of our mystical and scientific erotic mission.