Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now she has told me that her friend has agreed to receive some of us in her distant land. I think this is a great opportunity to know the big world beyond our village. I myself would like to go, but I don't think it would be wise, because of my duties here."

She paused for a moment and let her eyes wander over the attentive Amazons. "Miss will choose, among those of you who want to travel, who will go in this first trip. Think well of this; talk to your friends, weigh well what you can gain or lose, and if you wish to stand the test, step forward."

There was a loud noise of musical voices as the Amazons talked to each other, making animated gestures, discussing the pros and cons. Eva stood still, not betraying her anxiety. Would any of the Amazons volunteer? A woman stepped forward, cautiously, looking around to see if any other would follow. Two seconds later, another imitated her; others followed, in groups of two and three, until nobody more moved.

Eva counted: thirty-two Amazons had volunteered to take the test. Their childish excitation was touching. Eva noticed with pleasure that Matomba was among them; she glanced quickly towards Munga, whose face showed utter disappointment. "So much the worse for her", Eva thought. "She will have to get another girlfriend; this one is worth twelve grand - only if she refused completely would I leave her out."

Suddenly, Munga stepped forward, immediately followed by Sunga. Eva smiled: of course she would not choose them. Their function was clear: no other Amazons were more appropriate to carry her around. Besides, they had already learned the necessary skills and been branded by the haircut. Sheera and Tonga had not volunteered: "this is good", Eva said to herself, "means they want to stay here with me."

"May I speak, noble Samba?" she asked. She didn't want to diminish the leader's influence, and was careful to show her respect, at least in public.

"Go on, Miss."

"I want to thank you all, and noble Samba here, for your kind hospitality. I came to learn your ways and teach you mine. I want to state here that if I have given my nicebulawas just to a few from you, it is because I have been here for only two days. However, I like you all so much that I have asked my friend to receive a group for training. Whoever wants to be tested has to know, though, that she can receive only twelve girls for the time being. Maybe, if those I select behave well, she will agree to receive more Amazons in the future."

She paused for a moment to gauge the effect of her words: the women were taking them in as if they were preciousbulawas. She went on:

"They will have to work for my friend for some time, which I think is just, since she will have much expense to bring there, to feed and clothe these twelve lucky girls. I must be sure that they will do as they are told, or I will feel ashamed, because it was me who asked her to take all this trouble on your behalf. Is that clear? Do you think it is a fair deal"?

An uproar came from the Amazons: "Yes!" Eva had chosen carefully her words. She didn't know what awaited the girls in Aden; she supposed they would be brought into harems, but who knew? It was prudent to make clear that they were expected to obey orders, in exchange for being taken care of. If any complaint about their servile condition ever reached Samba, she would be in a position to defend herself: she had warned honestly and in public the Amazons about what would happen – broadly – when they reached the "distant land". She went on:

"I am sure that you will be happy at my friend's; there you will find other girls like you, and will learn from their example. When you come back, you will be honored and admired by your sisters." She turned to Samba:

"Samba, I think you have spoken well; unless you want to say something more, we can end the meeting now."

"Miss has spoken well too", the leader said. "Now, those who wish to take the tests can go with her. Saravah!"

Eva motioned for the volunteers to follow her to the far end of the village; she wanted a quiet place for what was to follow.

"Sunga, Munga, out of the line."

As expected, Munga spoke her mind out:

"Miss, if Matomba goes, Munga goes too."

"No, dear." Eva's voice had all the authority she was capable of. "Both of you have already earned not one, but two nicebulawas. It would not be fair towards your sisters if you took two of the available places."

"But Miss – listen please..."

"Munga! Have you forgotten? One more word and you lose yourbulawas!"

The black girl gave a sigh. She would not relinquish that precious necklace, or the pleasant-sounding little bells on her ankle, for anything in the world. She lowered her head and stepped out of the line; her sister followed, and they walked away.

That left Eva again with thirty-two females to choose from.

"Please remove your pelts; I have to check each of you for good health."

The women took off their pelts, revealing their nudity in its entire splendor. Eva bade them to form a line, keeping a yard's distance from each other. She took her time to examine one by one, touching muscles, looking for flaws on their bodies. After a first scrutiny, she told six of the women to step aside: they bore scars from fights or marks of having been bitten by animals. "Flawless", had said Princess Samira; flawless she would receive them.

Two had one tooth missing; they joined their sisters on the side. Three were pregnant, which ruled them out automatically; one had fallen arches, which Eva considered a very ugly thing. She went on, cupping each pair of tits, marveling at how their nipples sprouted from the slightly lighter aureoles and how quickly they turned hard; one with breasts that hung down asymmetrically, and another with disproportionately big ones, were excluded in this phase. That left her with eighteen girls; she hoped that twelve of them were virgins, or she would have to ask for more volunteers.

"On your hands and kneels now; please lower your head to ground, open well your legs and put your rumps up."

Eva went behind them and took a deep breath. She had never seen such a magnificent collection of buttocks; the thighs were firm, all but three had fair soles, and the cunts – the cunts were perfect triangles, with patches of wiry hair dangling down because of their position.

Passing quickly by Matomba, who was the first on the line, the photographer followed the same procedure on each of the girls still under consideration: a good glance for any imperfection in labia, a thumb rubbing to check the state of the clit, and a careful fingering of the inside, looking for the cherry. She also wanted to check tightness and time of reaction to stimulation.

When she found no resistance to her finger, she slapped the bottom of the girl in question and told her to step aside. Seven had been already deflowered, which left her with eleven "in original condition". "One short", she thought; "no big problem; I will have time enough to scan around and find some more virgins from which to choose."

Eva clapped her hands and the girls rose to their feet. She dismissed the faulty ones and took a good glance at the remaining lot. They were superb, beaming with health; their exotic faces, salient hips, thick lips and upright breasts were enough to make a whole book of photos.

"My girls, you are the most beautiful group of ebonies in the whole of Africa, and I am proud of you. You will certainly represent well your tribe in the far away land I am sending you to. Now I have to make some things clear before I give yourbulawas, which will be quite special to single you out from the rest of the Amazons."

She strolled by them as she spoke, touching here and there one particularly pretty face or nipple.

"You may have noticed that I picked out only those of you who have yet not been touched by a male. This is because of regulations in my land; they forbid the entrance of Africans already having known men. Maybe this is not just, but that is the way it is. I must also ask you not to play with any of your sisters until you leave this village; I don't want any of you to lose by accident what makes you eligible. But if I call any of you, she will come; I know how to do things safely. Understood?"

The girls nodded. None was willing to lose the opportunity that the white lady was offering them.

"Third, I want you to take care with the food you take, so that none is sick when the time comes for you to leave. And no hunting or wrestling, lest you get cut or wounded in any way. In short, you must be as perfect as you are now, or you will be left behind."

Eva slapped the bum of a girl who was talking to another at her side and went on:

"Now, thebulawas I am giving you will be on your nose. I haven't given any of those yet; however, they are as powerful as the ones I offered to my bearers, to Taranga and to Samba. Sheera and Tonga, you will earn yours today, too. You have served me well, and I have every reason to think you will continue to do so. Let's go to my hut", she said, and whistled for her bearers.

The twins came in two minutes with the litter. Eva sat on it and was taken to the hut; Munga's face was a grimace of disappointment as she saw Matomba among the chosen ones, but she didn't dare to express anything that might anger Miss.

Eva dismissed the sisters and stepped inside, followed by the other Amazons. Sheera and Tonga were beaming with joy. Eva explained what she wanted them to do: Tonga was to hold each girl's head firmly, while Sheera held her hands behind her to prevent unwanted movements.

From one of her plastic bags, she chose eleven small rings, as much alike to each other as she could find. She sterilized them, and also the piercing tool; the Amazons were somewhat scared, but anxious to receive theirbulawas.

Matomba was the first; she stood up and Tonga held her head, while Sheera gripped her hands and twisted them behind her back. Eva lifted the tip of her nose and pierced the skin between the nostrils; she inserted the ring and pressed the ends together, taking care not to let it overstep the line of the upper lip. The Amazon felt a burning sensation in her nose, but didn't flinch.

"Don't touch it, Matomba; it has to be firm, otherwise you may lose it." Eva stroked her cheek and called the next one.

Branding the entire group took the rest of the morning; when all was over, it was already lunchtime. She told Tonga to go and prepare what was left of Samba's deer; the girls were laughing, making comments and proudly showing each other their rings.

"One hundred and thirty thousand dollars standing in front of me", she thought, feeling proud of what she had achieved. "Let's hope Princess Samira likes them; I have done the best I could." She took several photos of each; it was clear that the girls were burning to try theirbulawas and see if they were as powerful as the tradition said they were.

But Eva could not run the risk of losing some dozens of thousand dollars because the Negresses were lustful. She clapped her hands and said, sternly:

"Remember, no touching or playing with your cunts until you leave this village. You will be checked daily until then; if any you does anything of the sort, she will be excluded from this group and will have to surrender herbulawa."

An expression of disappointment appeared on the girls' faces. They had imagined spending the afternoon in warm embraces with their girlfriends, and now the white lady was telling them that that was forbidden! But none wanted to lose what they had obtained after such a severe test.

"Now, kneel down as you have done before, ass up and forehead touching ground. I want all of you to say three times, and very clearly:Miss, I promise to refrain from playing with any Amazon."

There was a rustling of leaves as the girls knelt down and repeated aloud their pledge. Eva let them stay in that position for a while, savoring their first act of submission. As Tonga came to tell her that food was ready, she dismissed them and sat to eat a quick meal. She looked at her watch: Katunda would be arriving any moment now.

Eva felt a shiver on her spine at the thought that the African girl, who was educated enough to work at a Ministry, could refuse to cooperate with the sale into slavery of her own people. But, she reflected, that African state – as all the rest of them – was an assemblage of tribes who hated each other. Katunda would not consider the Amazons asher people, that much was pretty sure. Still, it was a touchy issue. The way to handle it, however, was obvious: she hadn't to tell about the whole plan. What Eva needed was her help to obtain the travel permits – nothing else. She felt reassured: it was a risky business, but the rewards were high, and she would know how to manage it properly.

Ten

Soon after lunch, the familiar sound of a van motor reached Eva's ears. Katunda stepped out and hugged her; she looked gorgeous in her white blouse and shorts. Her hair was braided into parallel lines, leaving bare the scalp between them. On her left wrist, glittered the golden band Eva had given her, and her pretty feet were almost bare on the open sandals.

"Hello, Katunda! I see you have changed your hair."

"Yes, yesterday I went to the hairdresser's. Do you like it?"

"It is lovely! Have you had a good trip?"

"A bit tiring, but I managed to come in three hours."

"Let's go to my quarters, you certainly want to drink something."

Katunda opened the back door to fetch her bag; Eva thought of whistling for one of her girls to carry it, but changed her mind. Katunda's new hairdo had given her a wicked idea. The girl was as dark as any Amazon; why not make her go around like them for one or two days, bare-breasted and just with a pelt on? Perhaps she could propose a game: she would pose as her servant, reinforcing in the Amazons' minds the notion that she was accustomed have a chocolate beauty to wait on her... "Let carry her own bag", Eva thought.

Unaware of all that, Katunda entered the hut and laid down her things. Eva offered her a bowl of fresh water and they sat down on the stone stools.

"So, how has your stay been so far, Eva?"

"Excellent, nothing to complain. The Amazons are quite gentle; I have taken a lot of photos. Also, I discovered why they are so interested in metallic ornaments: they call thembulawas, and believe that they increase their sexual pleasure."

Katunda laughed.

"Oh, they are really primitive! In my tribe, nobody would believe such silliness."

There was a note of contempt in her voice. "So she does consider herself to be above them", Eva thought. "The old tribal rivalries that have been so useful to us." She asked:

"Which tribe are you from, Katunda?"

"I am a Shanti."

"And were you born in a village, or in the town? I realize I don't know much about you."

"Oh, my story is simple. I lived in my village until I was fifteen; then my parents sent me to school, when I learned to read and write, English, and a lot of other things."

"I see", said Eva. "Look, it is quite hot. Why don't we go out? There is a lake nearby; the Amazons have shown me the way."

"Good idea", said Katunda, rising up. "Let me get some soap and shampoo and we can go."

Eva fetched her toilet things and a towel; they left the hut and walked towards the lake. The village was desert; it was a sunny afternoon, and the Amazons were having their siesta. As they strolled on the shaded trail, Eva kept questioning her companion:

"So you studied until... last year? You are 23, aren't you?"

"Yes, and then I began to work at the Ministry."

"What do you do there?"

"A bit of every thing. Paperwork, radio communication, driving people around... You must possess a degree to advance in the career, and this I don't have."

They had reached the lake. Katunda stopped for a moment to look around: the scenery was breathtaking. There was the ridge of mountains that had kept the Amazons in almost complete isolation for so much time; there was the luxuriant vegetation; the dark rocks on the banks contrasted sharply with the almost transparent water. The girl undressed and put a foot into the water to feel the temperature.

"It is not cold", she said, and walked in.

Eva held her breath. During the week the black girl had acted as her guide in the capital, she had had no occasion to see her naked; now she had shown her body with complete spontaneity! What could that mean?

"Aren't you coming?" Katunda called from the other bank.

"In a minute!"

Eva removed her shorts and blouse, and stretched her limbs. She was quite attractive: toned body, shapely bust, a cascade of blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, a pair of deep blue eyes that spoke of intelligence and passion, but could also mask her emotions. She stepped into the lake and swam towards Katunda; her impulse was to hug her and bathe her; she had burned of desire for her from the moment she had seen her at the airport lounge, and the idea of having her act as her servant had set fire to her loins. But she had to be cautious: she was not at all sure whether that black beauty wanted any intimacies, and her aim was not to seduce the girl, but to enlist her help in the "travel" project.

Katunda swam back to where she had left her things, reached for the bar of soap and rubbed it lavishly on her body; Eva stayed there, watching. She recalled Sheera's attentions when they had been there the day before; she had been so immersed in the world she was creating, where black girls did everything for her, that it seemed almost absurd to have to wash her own body.

She stepped out of the water and dried herself up, expecting Katunda to do the same; but the girl simply sprawled on a rock and closed her eyes.

"Eva, you can't imagine how glad I am to have come. It is so good to be in a village again!"

Eva was staring at her, trying not to betray how interested she was. The girl had a very nice body: not an inch of fat on her flat belly, breasts that pointed out like two little melons, a pair of legs that seemed never to end. Eva placed her hand casually on the arch of her left foot.

Katunda did not seem to notice. She kept her eyes closed, her tits going up and down as she relaxed under the warm sun. Eva's eyes were glued to the cleft between her thighs, which was covered by a thick bush of curled hair.

"Do you intend to go back to your village, Katunda? Perhaps marry someone there?"

"Oh, no! I want to become a nurse. But it is very difficult; the school here is not good, and anyhow I don't have the necessary connections. With my salary, I could never afford the fees."

Eva's finger traced very slowly the line of her heel and went back to the arch bone.

"But you like village life, don't you?"

Katunda opened her eyes.

"In some aspects, yes; in some others, no. It is much less complicated than living in the town; you are closer to other people, share their joys and sorrows, can talk more freely about your own... On the other hand, being a girl in a village is not easy. You father has to find someone to sell you to, and you have to do a lot of work, because men are usually lazy and just want to play dice all day long."

"Oh, do they still sell girls in your tribe?"

"Yes, it is the custom. A man expects his daughters to bring him some money when they marry."

"Incredible how the notion that people are a valuable merchandise is ingrained in these cultures", Eva thought wryly. "No wonder that during thirty the continent's main export item was slaves."

"And you frustrated your father..." Eva said, half jokingly.

The girl's face changed to an utterly serious expression.