Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to go back to sleep but it was pointless. I asked her if the van was still there. She said yes.

I went to the garage, loaded dad's floor-jack into the trunk of my car - along with four wood scraps - and went to wreak havoc on my arch-enemies.

Less than an hour later, I was unloading the jack, putting it back where it belonged.

The van was now sitting on its hubs - on the blocks of wood. The tires & rims (still completely flat) were lying, scattered, across Grandma Williams' front yard. The lug nuts were in a Dollar General bag in my trunk.

I was still trying to decide if I was going to put them in a pretty box and give them - as a wedding gift - to Kasey's grandma - on Saturday.

By the time mom got up, I had breakfast made - waiting on the table. She laughed when I told her Kasey had woke me up but stayed quiet when I admitted to what I'd spent the last hour doing. She ate her food, gave me a hug & kiss, and grabbed her keys.

When she kissed me, she looked, briefly, at my lips - before kissing my cheek. I knew she was analyzing my fraternization with my mother-in-law.

The guys wouldn't be on the game yet - and (since it was Monday) I was off work - so I called Grandma Mitchell and went to play Uno.

We played, talked, made sandwiches - and then played & talked a little more. She was looking forward to the wedding. I told her about my early morning escapades and she laughed, assuring me that she'd deal with her former classmate if she chose to create problems on Saturday.

She asked me about Kasey's dress and I admitted that I hadn't even thought about it. I texted Mrs. Williams and she told me not to worry - that it was taken care of. Grandma patted my hand and apologized for stirring me up.

When I said that I wasn't even sure about all of the stuff that Kasey had been working on, she just laughed and made a comment about how weddings would turn out if the women left all of the details up to the men.

When I left, an hour later, she hugged me and kissed my cheeks, thanking me for the visit and waving from the doorway as I pulled out of the drive.

Paul called my phone. He was getting ready to get on the game but didn't want his playing to suffer as he caught me up on the news.

Cindy had spent the night at his house - this time with his mom's knowledge (if not her full blessing). He was finally allowed to fuck her raw and he'd managed to nut in her twice before they fell asleep - and then once more before breakfast.

When Paul finally hung up, I called Nick. All I could get him to admit was that Natalie was teaching him to kiss better and that he was really enjoying the lessons.

I got on the computer and played games until Kasey texted to say she was headed home and that I should come pick her up.

She bounded out of the house as I walked up the path - jumping into my arms and wrapping her legs around my middle.

"Seriously," I grumbled, "why are cheerleaders so peppy?"

She giggled and said, "I'm so tired but I had so much fun. What did you do with the tires?"

She laughed when I told her - and then told me to just throw the lug-nuts in the trashcan in the garage.

I had just finished doing that when Mrs. Williams came out to join us. She was dressed conservatively but I still leaned in, kissed her on the mouth, and whispered that she was making my cock hard.

She took my hand and I walked her to the car - where I opened the door. Kasey shoved her mom in and then slid in next to her.

By the time I climbed in, Kasey's mom was smashed between the two of us and she leaned over to nibble my ear while I was trying to get the car started.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Kasey said she'd navigate. Her mom reported that she'd shift.

I started to tell her that my car had an automatic transmission when she grabbed my cock through my pants and started slowly stroking it.

"Are we in gear yet?" Kasey giggled.

"I think I've got it started but it shifts a little hard," her mother replied.

I put my arm behind her - to check the drive (and road) before backing out - and she deftly unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped the fly.

"Better now," she reported, as she slid her hand into my pants.

Kasey laughed, glanced at her phone, and started giving me directions.

At the dress shop, the girls were out of the car - and waiting by the door - by the time I could get everything zipped, buttoned, and shoved back into place.

I frowned at my wicked lover - but she just took me by the hand and walked me in - behind Cindy, Natalie, and Kasey.

The girls, apparently, had already picked out the dresses - and the alterations were complete - and were trying them on before taking them home.

The black was very slimming and even Cindy gaped as she looked in the mirror. I informed them that they were all totally hot - at which point Cindy offered to come sit on my lap. Kasey cackled at her and swatted her ass.

"You're safe girls, I've got you covered," Kasey's mom reported, sitting sideways on my legs, and wrapping her arms around my neck to hug me close - shoving her supple breast into my mouth.

"Mother!" Kasey growled.

Once the girls had finished laughing - and turned their attentions back to removing their dresses without getting anything on them, she wriggled her ass on my cock-head and kissed me like the minister had just announced us as the newly-wed couple.

One of the dress-shop employees noticed and grinned wickedly at her when she finally stopped torturing me and climbed off to sit beside me.

That same employee blush vividly when she noticed the sizeable bump my MILFy lover left in my lap.

Kasey pretended like she'd missed the reaction but came over to squeeze the head of my dick between her thumb & forefinger as she leaned forward and kissed me - definitely outdoing her mother's earlier attempt.

I gave up trying to hide my hard-on and the shop employee finally scuttled off to one of the back rooms. My former Science teacher watched her dart off and then turned to look at me, laughing wickedly.

Next, we arrived at the tuxedo shop - where the girls took their men in-hand (Cindy took the instructions literally) and led them inside to be fitted.

In a few minutes, I ended up in a dressing room with my fiancé and her mother. I looked back and forth between them. Suddenly, hands were flying across my body and, in seconds, I was wearing nothing but my socks.

Kasey shoved her mother to the floor, in front of me, grabbed her hair in her fingers, and shoved her face onto my cock - ramming my stiff rod straight into (and down) her throat.

The fingers of her left hand twined into my hair as she pulled me into a nut-wrenching kiss.

The whole time she was sucking my soul through my mouth, she was fucking my cock with her mother's face.

I dearly hoped nobody outside of the room could hear the "gak, gak, gak" of my mother-in-law's face slamming, repeatedly, onto my aching fuck-stick.

When Kasey sensed I was close to cumming, she shoved her mom's face into my pubes and held her in place.

Mrs. Williams sucked & swallowed - and my semen started hemorrhaging from my body via my penis.

Kasey stepped back and pinched her mother's left tit as she sucked the last droplets from the head of my cock before standing in front of me.

My former teacher threw her arms around me and kissed me hard, groping my semi-flaccid cock. She turned, took Kasey's face in her hands, kissed her on the mouth - and - based on the look on Kasey's face - transferred that last drop of my semen into my bride's mouth.

She swirled it around, tasting it, and then giggled at her mother.

"You're wicked," she laughed.

"I loved it," her mom said, "but you could've asked."

Kasey wrapped her in a hug, "Sorry."

"... and, I will try," her mother continued, "not to hump your husband's bulge in public."

Kasey nodded, smiling at the thought of the dress-shop employee's quick departure.

"I love you, baby," Mrs. Williams gushed. "I am so happy." She looked at me, still holding her daughter. "So happy."

I wrapped both of them in a hug.

"Mother," Kasey stage-whispered, "some naked man is ..." She couldn't even finish. They both just started laughing.

I decided that was my cue to get dressed - and donned the monkey-suit - as the two of them made themselves presentable for our waiting public.

Either everyone in the seating area was a good actor - or none of them had heard anything that had happened in the dressing-room - because nobody looked askance at our delayed arrival.

The girls checked the guys over and then the three of us headed back to the rooms - to put everything back on the hangars - and change back into our regular clothes.

A few minutes later, we returned with our tuxes - where the employees threw clear, protective bags over them, and rang us up.

We said good-bye to the others and loaded into my car.

Mrs. Williams said she felt like tacos and we headed to my favorite food truck. As we waited for the chef to do his work, my mother-in-law drank a fourth of her Jarritos and handed the bottle to me. I visited the truck, once more, to get it upgraded - and then returned it to her - earning myself a kiss.

Once we had eaten, I took my lady lovers home. We laughed as we turned onto Mulberry and saw a police cruiser and a tow-truck. Mrs. Jordan waved from her yard as I walked them to the door.

I was surprised not to be invited in for "dessert" but - after hugs & kisses - I was on my way home.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

Tuesday morning came and went without a pre-dawn text from my future bride. I woke refreshed and rejuvenated.

It was hard to imagine that I would be married four days from then.

I ran some errands and picked up the groceries mom had on the list on the fridge.

Before I knew it, I had a text from Kasey - and I realized she'd been out of Cheer Camp for an hour or so.

She told me to put on a pair of blue jeans, a button-up shirt, and a tie - and meet her at the school - in the lot we'd parked in on Sunday.

When I arrived, Kasey used her mom's keys to get us inside once more. She kissed me, took me by the hand, and led me to her mother's room - where she unlocked the door.

She had me stand in front of her mom's desk - and then sit back on the front of it.

"We're going to do a little roleplaying," she said, grinning at me.

"Okay ..." I said, cautiously.

"You are the Science teacher. Today, you are on detention duty. Do not leave this room. I'll be back to check on you."

With that, she walked to the entry, lowered the blind, and exited the room - locking the door behind her.

Her footsteps headed down the hall. I thought I heard her talking to someone - but I couldn't be sure - because somebody else was in the room with me.

I realized there was a divider at the back of the classroom when I heard the sounds of hard, leather shoes on the dusty classroom floor.

The shoes that appeared out from behind that divider were glossy-black - so shiny that you could see your reflection in them - and buckled onto stocking-clad feet.

Her feet, calves, knees, and thighs - the majority of her luscious, long legs - were encased in a pair of pure-white, frilly, thigh-high stockings that made those legs seem even longer.

There was about a foot of naked skin between the tops of the gauzy, sensuous stockings and the classic red student's skirt - plaited with thin strips of black, white, and gray.

Above the sexy, short skirt her taut, tanned midriff was bare - the indention of her cute little belly-button just asking to be teased with a tongue-tip.

Her thin, white, short-sleeved dress shirt was tied off - Daisy Duke style - just below her lacey black push-up bra.

The see-thru shirt did little to hide the lacey bra - or the tanned titties they buoyed - especially since none of the buttons were fastened - the knotted shirt underscoring - and highlighting - her glorious globes.

Those motherly breasts - usually eye-catching without assistance - stood out like a neon sign as the bra lifted them up for the whole world to admire.

Flanking her sumptuous neck were two pigtails - the braids held tight with hot-pink ties that matched her heavily-glossed lips.

Her youthful, beautiful face had just enough makeup to turn her optical organs into the flirtatious eyes of a naughty schoolgirl.

Mrs. Williams twisted her hands together - in front of her body - like she was trying to hide her near-nakedness - but then spun around - the cheeks of her ass peeking out of the bottom of her short, red skirt.

I moaned in anticipation.

She was the perfect vision of every schoolboy's dream of the hottest classmate imaginable - dressed like a slut on Halloween.

Her hips swayed as she strutted down the center aisle.

My eyes were nearly bugging out - trying to figure out if she had any panties on at all.

She slid into the seat of the front-row desk - her dangerous skirt riding up her mouth-watering thighs.

I was transfixed. I needed to know. Did she have panties on? Were they lacey - and black - like her bra? Were they frilly and white - like her stockings? Or was her naughty gash unprotected from hostile invaders?

I realized I hadn't looked into her eyes - my gaze unmoving from her shadowed slit - but I was immobilized. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Her knees eased apart but it was too dark to see clearly ...

Her fingers - the nails painted in pastels - like Easter candy - my mouth watering with the thought of the sweet flavor - were playing with the hem of her sexy skirt. So close ...

She cleared her throat.

I looked up - into her eyes - those doe eyes - that dropped to my bulging crotch. She leaned her head forward, slightly, and licked her lips.

Her fingers teased the hem of her skirt once more and I was a moth to the flame.

Her knees spread wider...

The skirt raised higher ...

... and the gauzy, white garment - cupping her cunt - came into view.

Her engorged labia - pink from being recently abused - were easily visible through the veil-thin material of her panties.

She slowly eased her knees together slightly - and back apart once more - playing with the hem of her skirt - needlessly lifting the edge even higher - revealing a little more of her sexy undies - which showcased her succulent slit.

Her fingertips left the skirt and raised to her blouse - her thin shirt - where she grabbed her breasts - adjusting them - squeezing them together a little more.

"Mr. Mitchell?"

I had to cough to clear my constricted throat, "Yes?"

"I didn't get my assignment done," she said, looking up, guiltily.

"Oh?"

"Am I in trouble?"

"Probably."

"Are you going to ...?"

She looked, pointedly, again, at my stiff penis.

"... punish me?"

"Do you think that's necessary?"

"Well, you know what they say ..."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Spare the rod, spoil the child."

"Really?"

"I've been acting spoiled; I think I need the rod."

"The rod?"

"Yes, Mr. Mitchell. I think you should punish me with your rod."

"Do you think that will help?"

"Yes - but I'm kind of a slow learner. You may have to give me the rod again ... later."

"I see. So where should you be to get your, uh, punishment?"

"I could lean over your desk..."

"Okay..."

"... and you could pull down my panties ..."

"Why should I do that?"

"So you can make sure I can feel your rod ..."

She bit her lip, briefly.

"... punishing me."

"Then what?"

"Well, I had my fingers in my pussy when I should have been listening."

She looked down - to where her enflamed labia were peeking out at me.

"You did?"

"You should use your rod to teach me that fingers don't belong in my pussy."

"I see."

She nodded.

"Anything else?"

"I'm not sure this blouse - and bra - are appropriate school attire."

"Oh?"

"I think you should confiscate them."

"Really?"

"Yes. That will help with my punishment."

"How is that?"

"When you are using your ... rod ... to train my body - to punish my pussy - my bare nipples will be rubbing back and forth - across the top of your desk..."

"... and?"

"... and they will chafe, and swell, and hurt - and you'll be able to tell my punishment is working when I'm moaning and writhing in pain."

"... as I use my rod to punish your naughty pussy?"

"Yes, Mr. Mitchell."

"Anything else?"

"I was talking in class."

"You were?"

"My mouth needs to be taught a lesson too."

"Okay..."

"When you're finished punishing my pussy, you can use your rod to teach my mouth & throat to be quiet."

"... and then?"

"If you think I've learned my lesson, you can let me have some milk."

"Milk?"

"Yes - but only after I've been punished."

"Right. Well, then, naughty girl, I think it's time we got started ..."

She crossed her arms in front of her body, grabbed the bottom of the bra and shirt - and peeled them off - over her head - baring her beautiful breasts.

I lurched to my feet, lifted each of them to my waiting mouth, and sucked the areola hard - nipping at her stiff bud before moving to the next.

Her breath caught at the harshness of it.

I grabbed her arm and led her to the desk - shoving her forward.

I grasped her panties and drug them, viciously, down her legs, to the floor. She stepped out of them. I wadded them up and shoved them into her mouth.

I pulled her back a little - dragging her breasts and nipples across the rough surface of the teacher's desk - and dropped my pants & underwear to my ankles.

I flopped her plaid skirt over - onto her back - reached between her legs - to give her twat a little swat, lined myself up, grabbed the waistband of her schoolgirl skirt, and plunged into her slippery slit - burying my member to the root.

My ball-sack slapped against her clit as I fucked her from behind - grunting as her gripping gash stroked & massaged my fuck-meat.

Her outfit was so sexy - and her verbal foreplay so arousing - that I was already having to fight to keep from cumming.

The wet sounds of our bodies slapping together filled the room.

I imagined our roles reversed - me (the student once more) slamming my cock into my teacher's cunt - while the whole class watched me breed our instructor ...

"Fuck!"

I had intended to wait until she got an orgasm - but that wasn't happening.

Trying to remember the script, I yanked my dick out of her perfect pussy, pulled her to her feet, turned her around, removed the gag, shoved her to her knees, grabbed her pigtails, and drove my aching penis into her waiting mouth - forcing it all the way down her throat - her nose nestled against my body.

"Fuck!"

I held her pigtails where they joined her head - hanging on like I was going to fall off - and smashed her face onto - and off of - my throbbing cock - over & over again.

I was just getting ready to start spewing into my mother-in-law's throat when my phone pinged and I looked over to see a text from Kasey that read, "Out Now Home".

I groaned, yanked my wilting penis from my former teacher's face, and raised her to her feet - showing her the text.

She grabbed her shirt, bra, and panties - and unlocked the door - peering down the hall.

I pulled my pants & underwear up - hastily fastening the button - my fly still wide open - and leaned out behind her.

We heard Kasey - and somebody - conversing.

Mrs. Williams nodded her head for me to pass. I dodged out and headed towards the exit. She closed the door and was right behind me, holding her shirt over her naked breasts as we ran down the hall.

We turned the corner just before Kasey's voice got louder. We eased open the external door, stepped out, closed it quietly, and jumped into the car.

She struggled with her clothes as I drove like a madman - slowing once we were a couple blocks away.