Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelsey ..." I called out in warning.

"Hold on, baby!" she begged.

"I don't think I can ..." I told her.

"Fuckk! Oh! Yes! Reggie! Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum in me. I want your baby so badly."

"Cummingggg!" I groaned.

I feverishly pounded into her twice more - and then buried the mouth of my prick against her cervix - willing my seed to find her egg and create life. I held that position until I was sure every drop of my slippery spend had been pumped into my lover.

"Let me taste you," she begged.

I dropped to my knees - next to her - but she pulled my leg across her chest - and locked her arms around my thighs to suck me into her passionate mouth. She looked so fucking hot - even before she had my dick in her mouth - that I was already hardening again.

She pulled off of me with a "pop" and laughed, "Somebody's ready to go again. Horn-dog!"

Kasey grabbed my shoulders and threw me to the bed next to her mother - climbing on top of me - shoving my meatsicle inside her.

Her mother laughed at her and said, "Looks like you're a matched set. Grab her hips, stud, and punish that pussy."

I did just that.

Kasey pinched her tits & nipples as I commenced to slamming her pussy down onto my stiff rod. My need was already growing and I was pretty sure I was going to cum in both their pussies before the night was over.

When Kelsey leaned over, teased my chest & nipples with her hands & fingers, and then pulled me in for an intense make-out session, I felt my nut-sack powering up for round 2. I'm not sure how much cum I dumped into Kasey - but I masturbated myself with her body - while tongue-wrestling her mother - until I shot my load inside of her. My sweaty little cheerleader was out of breath and moaning when she collapsed forward - onto me - and I pulled her lips to mine.

Kelsey & I tugged the covers up as much as we could and we cuddled together to fall asleep.

~~~ Saturday ~~~

Remembering that we were going to have guests in the house soon, we opened the bedroom windows - to vent the smells of our sex - and changed the sheets - throwing the soiled ones into the washer.

We got the house picked up, packed a few more boxes, and carried them out. I was loading the last of them into my trunk as Betty pulled up. The girls joined me in the car and we pulled out, as Betty's first appointment parked behind her at the edge of the yard. The Lincoln was gone. We cruised to mom's house and unloaded the boxes into the garage.

From there, we drove to the nearby state park, rented a canoe, and took off exploring. We ducked into a few small coves and got to see lots of wildlife. Kasey snapped a few pictures but Kelsey and I had our phones in waterproof float-packs because we were still a little nervous about whether or not we would get through the day without getting wet. A couple hours later, we returned the canoe, disembarked, and gave a little cheer that we'd successfully completed our quest without flipping the boat. Kasey - who spends part of each day suspended in the air on other people's hands & shoulders - has much better balance - and was never worried.

We stopped by Benny's for lunch and - for once - I ordered a modest-sized meal - because we weren't sure when we'd be allowed to return to the house. Aunt Betty had gotten a last-minute addition to the schedule - so we were in a holding-pattern.

I called Grandma Mitchell - to see if we could come bug her for a little bit and - of course - she was delighted to have us. I told her not to be baking any cookies but she informed me that she'd just taken a pan from the oven. When we arrived - several minutes later - I was pretty sure the cookies were a little too warm to have been sitting around for all that long - but there was no way I was going to get her to admit that.

We played Uno and chatted and - as usual - she talked us into staying for dinner. The meatloaf was in the crockpot and was already smelling good - so it didn't take much to convince us. It was a little uncanny how my grandmother always seemed to have food ready when we popped in.

It surprised me - not at all - when - a couple hours later - as we were leaving - she asked how the baby-making was going. She looked at both of my lovers as she inquired. Maybe it was just innocent - checking with mom to see if she'd tell more than daughter would - but it was almost like she knew I was fucking both of them. I was sure we were hiding it well enough - but - like I said - Grandma just seemed to know stuff. We told her we were working on it, gave her kisses & hugs, and headed for the car.

Aunt Betty had texted - a couple hours before - that we were clear to return but - by that time - were busy being hustled into another home-made meal - and it hadn't made any sense to ditch Grandma just to head home - especially when we'd still need to find something to eat.

Kelsey slid in next to me as I got behind the wheel. She groped my thigh as I started the car. We waved at Grandma as we pulled out and I suddenly realized that maybe we weren't doing as good of a job of hiding things as I'd thought we were. Grandma was smiling - with that knowing look she always had - and I smiled and returned her wave - we all did.

Sitting on the other side of her mother, Kasey cleared her throat and said, "We still kind of owe her for removing Grandma Williams from the equation on our wedding day."

"What are you thinking?" I asked her.

"I don't know yet - I'm still working on it," she replied.

I laughed and she asked me what I'd thought of.

"Find a way to trap dad at her house for the day and she'll go crazy. She's always badgering him that he never visits."

My feisty bride put her finger to her lips and her brain started chugging. I left her to it and begged a kiss from the MILF cuddled up next to me. Kasey objected, loudly, when I ventured onto the rumble-strips - along the side of the road - as I made out with her mother - and we had to stop.

By the time we got home, she had rubbed me enough that I was rock-hard. We headed directly to the bedroom and pretty much repeated the previous night's events. I fucked Kelsey full of baby-batter, she sucked me hard, and I fucked Kasey senseless. The only difference was that - this time - I took Kasey from behind - her ass slapping against my groin - as I pounded into her. I didn't cum this time - but she collapsed onto her face when I finally let her go - after three climaxes. I shut off the light, climbed between my lovers, gave them both kisses, and immediately fell asleep.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

We did laundry again - replacing the soiled bed-sheets, aired out the room once more, and dressed for church. We hadn't packed any more boxes - so there was nothing to haul to mom & dad's.

The minister talked about loving our neighbors and Kasey whispered that they could find their own lovers because she wasn't sharing with anybody else. Her mother snickered. One of the old ladies, two rows up, shushed us. I thought mom would be after us too but - for some reason - the old woman's admonishment got mom tickled and she was fighting a fit of the giggles. She got it straightened out when one of the other old gals huffed at her. I was going to quirk an eyebrow at her and give her the stink-eye - but I decided she was giggly enough that it might set her off again - so I opted to be a good boy - for once.

We took mom to Mexican and then came back to her house to play cards. The doorbell rang and mom went to see who it was - and then hollered for us to come to the front room. Mr. Winkler was handing over the keys. He said he needed to get to his new location - and that he had no concerns about things proceeding flawlessly - so we were free to move in whenever we wanted. He gave us his new address - and told us he'd already submitted his update to the Post Office - so there really shouldn't be anything showing up in the mail that needed to be handled. Kasey & I shook his hand and thanked him. He walked out to a rental truck, climbed in, and headed out of the cul-de-sac - towing his car behind.

We went back to playing cards and discussed the change of events. None of us could think of a reason not to start moving. The only challenge, really, was trying to avoid messing with Betty's train of clients coming through to see #24.

We decided to take a break from the game and went to look through the Hobbit Hole - as I'd taken to calling the place. Mr. Winkler had left the appliances - as well as a broom and mop. Everything else was pretty tidy. It didn't look like we were going to need to do any cleaning or repairs before we started moving in. The girls picked their rooms. We decided those could probably use a coat of paint. Mom offered to help me Monday night if I stopped to grab the materials. Kasey and her mom decided the third bedroom should be a nursery. She texted me the colors I was supposed to pick up. The fourth bedroom would be left as it was for now - and would, likely, be my computer room - at least for the time-being.

I called in a pizza and some poppers while Kasey set up the rental truck - and reserved four strong bodies to move furniture. The helpers wouldn't cost that much - and we'd be out of #24 in one night - rather than having to carry stuff over several days if it was just us. We decided to go with Wednesday night - because we'd had two showings on Thursday night this last week - and were hoping to be out before things got busy again.

After we ate our pizza, the women in my life were tired of cards - and decided to watch The Proposal - for the 4,001st time - since it was also one of my mom's favorites.

I jumped in the car and ran to the home improvement store to get the paint and all of the supplies I was going to need.

By the time they finished the movie, I had everything taped off in the three rooms that mom and I would be painting the next night.

When we got home, Kelsey wanted me to fuck her doggie-style. I held her hips and fucked her hard - pouring all of my seed into her. Her daughter got onto all-fours as I pulled out of her mother and I stroked my slimy cock a couple times and shoved it into her waiting pussy. It hardened up pretty quickly with the way her snatch was grasping at me and I was soon powering her through a couple orgasms as well.

Her mother was nice enough to offer to lick & suck me clean afterwards - so I let her. I kissed them both, shut off the light, and we cuddled together to fall asleep.

~~~ Monday ~~~

My classes were a blur. Kasey poked me a couple times because I was busy - thinking about all the stuff we needed to move - and wasn't paying attention to the instructor. She finally laid her hand along the inside of my thigh, teasing me now & then, and I was much more focused.

I called mom when I was headed that way and she met me at the Hobbit Hole. I looked at her clothes and realized I hadn't brought anything to change into. She laughed and threw one of dad's old shirts at me. At least one of us had their mind on the job-at-hand.

Mom's better at the trim than I am - so she covered the edges & corners - and I hit the wide surfaces. By the end of the night, we had a good first coat on everything. I planned to swing by Tuesday afternoon - to check things over - and maybe throw on a second coat - before I headed to Pop's.

By the time I got home, dinner was put up. My wives had expected me to eat with mom - but we'd gotten busy with the painting and hadn't taken a dinner break.

They made up for it by feeding me some pussy - and informing me that Aunt Betty had called. The bidding war had started - and we had three families who were serious enough to make offers. If the first one fell through, we had two contingencies. Based on all of that, the bank had started the paperwork for the loan.

Kasey sat on my face and her mother sat on my cock - both of them facing my head. Since Kelsey couldn't reach my shoulders to hang on to ride me - she held her daughter's waist. That made eating her snatch a little more interesting - but we made it work.

Kasey nearly drowned me when her pussy squirted - and I had to work overtime to clean up the mess. Meanwhile, her mother was frantically fucking herself on my cock. As soon as Kasey was sated, her mother shoved her to the side, and leaned forward to kiss me as she rode my cock. I gave her the kisses she needed, abused her dangling desirables, and then flipped her onto her back to give her the fucking she was really wanting.

I lifted her ankles into the air - side-by-side - and shoved my prick in & out of her clasping cunt - slapping my sac against her ass with each thrust. Her channel clenched on me and I powered through it - continuing to punish her pussy. She gasped and growled. Once that crescendo had passed, she was back to calling out for me to fill her. My balls finally reached their limit and I drove in deep to pump her full once more. She pinched her nipples and keened as she felt my molten seed pour inside of her.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

As soon as I was out of class, I stopped by the Hobbit Hole to check our progress. Mom came over as soon as she saw me pull up. We decided to go ahead and hit everything a second time - even though it was looking pretty good. Given that it was already dry when I had arrived, everything should be ready when we moved the furniture the next day. I turned on a fan in the hall - to keep air moving - and realized that we needed to call to get the utilities switched over. I texted Kasey to ask her to do that - since everything was in her name.

When I got home from Pop's, the sign in the front yard said "Sale Pending" - and the girls had Gas Station Sushi for me - to make up for the previous night's mix-up. I gave them both kisses and dug into my food.

We did homework until bedtime and then I fucked them both - giving Kelsey another healthy load of awesome-sauce - before giving Kasey a little relief.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

After classes, I ran to get the rental truck - while Kasey headed home to box up the rest of what needed to be packed. The hired-hands showed up - right on time - and we put them to work - loading the truck with the boxes and the furniture.

Kelsey arrived after the bedrooms were cleared and we started looking over what needed to be cleaned. It was going to be more than we could handle. We called Aunt Betty and she gave us a number for a lady she used a lot. We called the woman and she said she'd have two gals over first thing in the morning.

An hour later, the house was empty. I gave the hired-muscle the address for the Hobbit Hole - in case we got separated - and then I hopped into the truck to head that way. Kelsey drove my car - while Kasey drove hers - and the convoy headed across town.

Two hours later, everything was sitting in the rooms it should be in - with the exception of the boxes from mom's house - which were all stacked in the front room. The mercenaries had helped me move those as well - but - with everything still needing shuffled around - we were reticent to shove any more items into the rooms that weren't quite situated.

We dismissed the helpers and mom brought over sandwiches. We collapsed onto the couch and enjoyed the food - and the break.

By the time we were ready to crash for the night, the beds and the other furniture were all where they needed to be - but the sheets were still in a box or tote somewhere.

We found a box of throws and got them out. We shut off the lights and snuggled together on the couch - looking out over the manicured yard - on the cul-de-sac - and down the street.

We were soon embroiled in a 3-way make-out session and I was groping naked breasts & pussies with both hands as my lovers assaulted my face and my genitals.

Kelsey's experienced hand was stroking my stiff cock and she growled at me to scooch my butt out a little so she could climb on.

I continued kissing every mouth that came into range - and pinching, pulling, and groping every breasts I could fondle - as Kelsey rode my cock. I latched my left hand onto her ass-cheek and gripped - helping her slam her hot cunt onto my sex. My right hand slithered between Kasey's legs and my fingers went to work on all of her naughty bits. Between our feverish kisses and my busy hands, Kasey was panting & moaning. Her mother was groaning & growling.

When I was ready to spew, I grabbed Kelsey's hips in both hands, and pounded into her until I was cumming. I rolled us to my left - laying her at one end of the couch - bunching up a throw to shove under her flawless ass - and tossing another on top of her.

I turned around to find her daughter laying back on the other arm - with her legs spread wide - inviting me in. I attacked her mouth first. We were both in heat. Somehow - in this new place - I was determined to breed both of my women. She seemed to have the same idea. We made-out until my cock was aching again and then I skewered her sex with my slimy sword. I grabbed her hips, pulled her pussy up to meet me, and fucked her mercilessly. Her fingers were gripping my wrists as I powered my cock in & out of her tight channel. We were both moaning & groaning.

Just before her vagina clamped down on my prick, she cooed, "I want a baby, too, Reggie."

Her words - and her body reacting - finished me - and I growled as I pumped a load into her that felt almost as big as the one I'd dumped into her mother a couple minutes earlier.

When I finished, I stuck a throw under her cute little butt as well - and threw another on top of her.

Kelsey was already snoring so I wiped my sloppy dick with my discarded underwear and grabbed a throw to carry with me to crash in the recliner.

I leaned the chair back, took one last look at my two beautiful, sated lovers, and closed my eyes.

~~~ Thursday ~~~

I hurried over to #24 and hung out there until the cleaning ladies appeared. Once they were on the job, I headed for school.

After class, I returned the truck to the rental place. Kasey pulled up as I was finishing the paperwork, I jumped in, and we stopped by the police station to update the Order of Protection. From there we dropped by #24 to make sure we'd gotten what we'd paid for. The place was spotless. Kasey called the lady back to tell them we were super-pleased. We stopped at Pop's to grab wings & poppers and I begged off my shift. Mack grumbled - but was happy to hear that we'd completed the move - so he didn't gnash his teeth at me for too long. By the time I left, the rest of the employees had started a pool on how long it would take before "The Hag" would find the new house. I threw $10 in to sweeten the pot.

We swung by #24 one last time to grab Kelsey's beater. Kasey followed me in her car and we headed back to the Hobbit Hole to eat, start getting all the bits & pieces where they needed to be, and do a little homework.

We only had the bed made in Kelsey's room by the time we ran out of energy. I lay on my back in the middle of the bed - sharing kisses with my cheerleader wife - as my temporary-principal wife slowly rode my cock. We talked about whether or not we really needed to set up Kasey's bedroom. When I mentioned that one or both of them usually left a larger wet-spot on the sheets than I did, they decided maybe we'd make that the next priority. There was still a stain or two on the couch - from the previous night - that we needed to deal with.

Since Kelsey's bedroom was the "master" - with the attached bathroom - we would, most likely, spend the majority of our nights there.

Once my mother-in-law had extracted a load from me, my daughter-in-law climbed on and ground her vulva on me until my penis was hard enough to service her. She got a climax, kissed me lovingly, and fell asleep with my dick still stuffed inside of her.