Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slurped her way back up his cock, releasing it with a loud sucking sound. Gripping it in her hand, she spit on the head and slid her hand over it, then resumed stroking him.

Miranda lowered her head and let a long thick glob of spit ooze from between her lips onto his head. She took him in her mouth, noisily slurping up the mess as she bobbed her head, effortlessly deep throating him.

Good to see she hadn't lost one of the most important life skills she'd learned in college. That and God bless the lack of a gag reflex. She slipped him from her mouth and ducked her head.

"I can't believe this," Tristan breathed above her as she swirled her tongue over his balls.

Miranda then sucked on each in turn, stretching it out as far as she dared, and keeping her eyes on hers. She then opened her mouth as wide as she could and managed to suck his entire sack into it.

Tristan groaned and his hand tightened in her hair, as she held both balls in her mouth, her tongue sliding over them. She released them then spit on them and proceeded to work her spit into his sack with her tongue.

"Nasty," he whispered while adding his other hand in her hair and gathering it behind her head.

"Damn straight I am," she ran her tongue along the length of his shaft, then down the other side.

Miranda fluttered her tongue, working his full length with quick soft licks that had his hips rocking in anticipation and his cock throbbing where she gripped him at his base. Turning her head, she wrapped her full soft lips around his shaft and ran them up and down his shaft.

"Harmonica," he told her with a grin.

"Real bad line." She replied with a wink, then worked the other side of his shaft with her lips.

She ran them over his head, took a breath, opened wide and went to town.

"Holy fuck!' Tristan's hips jerked as she bobbed her head rapidly, easily deepthroating him.

She released a wet gurgling sound each time the tip of his cock struck the back of her throat and her eyes watered from the effort of repeatedly swallowing his full length. She drove her mouth down harder and faster, punishing her throat the way he had her cunt.

"Glug, glug, glug!" the nasty sloppy porn star noises were the only sound in the room other than Tristan's moans as she strove to give him the best head he'd ever had.

"Jesus," he gasped. "I...I thought this was supposed to be for you!"

She let his cock fall from her lips, spit and precum flowing down her chin.

"Trust me, baby," Her voice already sounded raspy from abusing her own throat. "This is for me."

She resumed her hardcore sucking of his cock, drool and spit flowing from the sides of her mouth that she would then slurp back up. She added her hand to the mix, her fist sliding up his sloppy cock, following the wet trail of her mouth.

She cupped his balls with her free hand rubbing them. He moaned her name several times and Miranda's pussy lowed at the way he did it and the control she now had over him as she showed off her long neglected oral skills.

Miranda took it to another level, now releasing his cock and putting her hands on his thighs, she kept deep throating him, giving him hand's free blow job the likes of which she knew he'd never experienced.

Miranda's face was flushed, and tears streaked her cheeks as continued to assault her own mouth. His hands gripped her hair hard, and she moaned when his excitement became too much and he began pushing on her head.

She took him to the base of his shaft, and remained there, this time gagging when he pushed her head, forcing him deeper in her throat. He quickly eased up, but she slurped back up then down again and waited.

"Unreal," he breathed, but once again held her head, this time thrusting his hips and pushing his cock deeper.

She gagged once more, the sound more for show as her throat was completely open at this point and let more sticky mess explode from her mouth. She resumed sucking him, taking him all the way several more times before releasing him, with a spray of sticky pre cum laced spit.

She took several deep breaths as she smiled up at him through her sticky lips.

"Best teacher ever?" she whispered.

"Best woman ever."

"Another good answer. Now back to that extra credit."

Miranda spun between his legs, impressing herself with keeping her balance in the shoes, and reached between her legs, gripped his slick cock. She opened her legs slightly, then lowered herself down onto his cock.

When his tip entered her, she sat down hard on his lap. They both gasped as she impaled herself on his full length. Miranda used her legs to bounce up and down on his dick, and behind her Tristan moaned his appreciation.

She moved her hips in slow circles as she did it, working him around in her sopping slit. She planted herself in his lap once more and keeping him deep inside her ground her hips into him.

Tristan's hands came around, grabbing her tits and stroking her nipples. Miranda worked her hips front to back, then side to side, giving her student a lap dance. Leaning forward, she grabbed the edge of the desk and used it to brace herself as she resumed riding him, bouncing on his cock.

Tristan's hands left her breasts and gripped her hips, stopping her from moving.

"Fuck!" she cried out when he pumped his hips, pounding into her as she hovered over his lap.

She left herself go back, ending up back in his lap and fully impaled on his dick. This time she lifted her legs and braced her heels on the edge of the desk. Leaning back into him, she turned her head and sought his lips.

Tristan kissed her and she moaned as his hands once more found her breasts. She slipped her right hand between their legs, and he groaned when she rubbed his balls and his shaft as he pumped her as best he could with her weight on him.

She, however, could make good use of her hips, and did. She moved in fast, then slow circles, then side to side and back and forth. The position was a tease for both of them, but she was in no hurry and goddamn his cock felt good inside her!

They continued to kiss, their tongue waging war in their mouths, as she ground into him, and he played with her tits. When Tristan's right hand left her breast, slid down her stomach and found her clit, she whimpered and broke the kiss.

"Oh, honey!" she called out. "You're heading for an A+ aren't you?"

"Bad line," he whispered, then fastened his lips to her neck.

His fingers worked her clit as hard as they had the first time, his fingers giving her nipple the same treatment, pinching it roughly. Pushing against the desk, Miranda was able to work her hips up and down enough to resume fucking him, and he moaned into her neck when she contracted her pussy around him several times in succession.

Her legs tightened and the movement of her hips grew jerky as she could already feel the rumblings of orgasm number three. She seemed to be coming faster each time, and she had no issue with that whatsoever.

Tristan stopped rubbing, and gripping her clit rolled it between his fingers like he was her nipple.

"Oh!" Miranda grunted in sudden pleasure; she'd never had that done to her before. This kid had some tricks that was for damn sure. He squeezed it tighter, and she pinched her nipple harder, placing her free hand over his to encourage him to do the same.

When Tristan simultaneously pinched her clit and her nipple, Miranda threw her head back and howled as she exploded on his cock. No longer giving a fuck if someone was outside or not, she released several loud squeals as her hips went wild in Tristan's lap.

He moaned into her neck, and his hips bucked beneath her, trying to fuck her as best he could. Miranda pushed hard against the desk then cried out when she felt the chair rock too far back, and her feet slipped off the desk as they tipped back.

She yelped even louder when with a demonstration of his strength, Tristan surged up out of the chair. Miranda's feet hit the floor, and she grunted as she continued forward, her hips striking the desk.

She got her hands down, so she didn't face plant on it, then cried out when behind her, his cock still inside her, Tristan grabbed her hips and tore into her. Miranda, her pussy still twitching from her latest orgasm, slid her hands along the desk, grabbing the edge of it and resting her flushed face on the cool surface.

Behind her, Tristan was fucking her so hard it made the prior time seem like they were making love. Every thrust thumped her hips into the desk, but she didn't care about either the pain or what she'd feel like later.

All that mattered was that huge seemingly inexhaustible cock stuffing her greedy cunt. Tristan's thrusts slowed and his right hand left her hip, she flinched when he grabbed her leg behind her knee and pulled it up, so it was on the desk.

The move opened her even more for his pile driving cock and took the pressure off her hips. More importantly, it hit her this was the exact pose from her dream. Even down to the way he was now gripping her ankle, the other hand on her hip.

Only one thing was missing.

"Spank me!" she called out. "Smack that ass!"

There wasn't a second between her last word and him dealing her a stinging slap to her left ass cheek. He struck the right with the same hand, then went into a flurry or short sharp smacks, peppering both her cheeks with blows from his hard calloused palm.

Each slap sent a stinging pain through her but was followed by a wave of heat through her tingling cunt. He stopped spanking her, but his hand went to her back, moving her hair and pushing between her shoulder blades.

Miranda lowered herself flat to the desk, her breasts squishing between her chest and the hard surface. There was a thump next to her and she saw Tristan had put his left foot on the desk.

He was now pounding straight down into her prone pussy, and she yelped as she took it to yet another gear, hammering into her even faster, and now even deeper.

"Like this?" she groaned. "This how you wanted me, face down and ass up? Giving it to your bitch teacher?"

"You're not a..." he released a short laugh. "Oh, sorry, right, you're a bitch."

Miranda was too sex drunk at this point to care he'd broken the mood by being slow on the uptake with her talk.

"Who's teaching who a lesson now?" she demanded.

"Teaching you, you..." he paused. "Nasty slut."

He said it so weakly she tried to laugh but it turned into a yelp when he redeemed himself by slapping her already stinging ass.

"I am slut, making you fuck me for a grade, making you eat me. Sucking your cock and begging you to fuck me because I need it so bad!"

She released the desk, and put both arms behind her back, her wrists crossed to really give him-and her-a thrill.

"My god," he gasped. But his hand quickly closed around her, gripping both her slender wrists in his large hand.

Despite three orgasms, her pussy gushed at the feeling of him holding her arms behind her, and she struggled to move her hips, wiggling into his powerful strokes.

"Dirty slut, going to wear your cum home. Walk down the hallway with it sticking to me, drive home like that."

"Letting me take your panties home so I can smell your pussy whenever I want. "

"Then when I get home, I'll be so horny, I'll take the shirt off and lick the cum off it."

"Lick...oh, shit!" His thrusts once again became shorter and harder.

"I'll have to," she egged him on. "I'll need to taste your cum again," she turned her head from the desk and flicked her tongue at him. "Again, because I'm going to let you cum in my mouth."

"Oh fuck!" He yanked his cock from inside her, and let her hands go.

Miranda dropped her foot to the floor, and slid off the desk onto her knees, her mouth wide open. Tristan, this time gripping his cock just beneath his swollen purple head, released it inches from her face.

"Holy shit!" he gasped when a long thick jet of cum erupted from his tip and directly into her waiting mouth. It struck the back of her throat, but most of it landed on her tongue, his second spurt filled her mouth, and using her tongue, she pushed it out, letting his cum flow down her chin and onto her tits.

She grabbed his cock, pushing his hand away and taking over jerking him off. She let another squirt splatter on her cheek, then took just the tip into her mouth. She jerked him off, several more squirts filling her mouth, but this time swallowed it, loving the way the thick hot, salty load slid down her throat.

Tristan moaned and released more of those little whimpers he had when he'd come the first time. Miranda bobbed her head, now sucking the entire length of his cock while rubbing his balls, making sure she'd completely drained them into her mouth.

She eased his length from her lips, then gave his head a hard suck that earned her a couple more drops, and another whimper from him.

"Goddamn!" Tristan leaned against the desk, his sticky cock still bobbing in her face.

Miranda grabbed his cock and sliding his head through the cum on her breast, brought it back to her mouth and cleaned it off.

"Hmm," she sighed, her eyes rolling back.

She then lifted her tit and as he watched, his mouth open in surprise, she lowered her head, and sucked his cum from her right nipple.

"You really needed that didn't you?"

Miranda froze, it was the line from her dream where he'd turned nasty.

"Yeah, I really did," she replied softly. "Why?"

"Why? I was going to ask you if you really need to leave because I think I need summer school!" he laughed. "Miranda, you...holy shit you're fucking amazing."

"So are you, Tristan," she went to stand, and he took her hand, helping her up, and even pulled the chair over for her to sit. "Still proving it."

"You want me to get dressed real quick and grab some water from the vending machine?"

"There's a couple left in the small fridge in the corner," she pointed.

He went and got them, opening hers before passing it to her. They both chugged most of their bottles before lowering them and releasing identical sighs.

"This was just what I needed, she shook her head. "Look at me, naked except for my damn shoes, cum all over me, came three times, and," she smiled up at him. "Loving every second of it."

"I was here to please after all," he raised his eyebrows. "A?"

"Consider it done," she grabbed his semi hard cock, and lifting it to her lips gave it a soft kiss. "Good job."

"Feel bad taking it, I got a lot out of that too."

"Everything I did for you, I needed as bad as what you did for me. I needed to know I could still make a man happy."

"Don't know how you'd think you couldn't, but you know, if you need any more reassurance, you have my number."

"That's nice of you," she told him with a smile. Damn, she hadn't felt this good in forever. "I'll keep it in mind."

"Yeah, I mean only to take it for the team, not into it or anything cause you know, it's wrong."

"Not as of Saturday it's not," she told him.

"That's very true."

"You did offer to help me pack."

"I did, didn't I?"

"Only thing is I'm not sure I have anything to pay you." She sighed dramatically.

"Oh, well," he gave a casual shrug. "You could always make me lunch."

"If that's what you want, she leaned back in the chair, giving him a good look at her cum covered tits. "I was thinking I could just suck your cock."

"That's better than lunch," Tristan nodded so seriously she couldn't help smiling.

"I figure I'll do that to get round two because that won't be until after you fuck me senseless."

"What time you need me there?"

"Depends," Miranda told him, her eyes glued to his dripping cock. "What time do you get off work Friday night?"

Chapter Five

Miranda leaned back in the chair and stretched, then winced when her back protested the movement. As she'd expected, she'd woke up sore as hell. Even though she worked out, sex, and some of the positions she'd been in, were a different type of work out.

Her legs and back ached, and not only was she sore between her legs, but her throat was sore, and subsequently her voice hoarse. Even though it was warm, she had to wear a thin turtleneck under her sweater to cover the several hickeys on her neck.

There were bruises in the shape and size of Tristan's fingers on her breasts, hips, ass, and around her right ankle. But it was worth all of it and then some.

But Miranda had to admit she was glad she had a day in between when she'd see Tristan tomorrow because two days in a row of that, and she knew it would be just as intense, would be a lot.

She looked up from the bottom drawer she'd been emptying into the box next to her at a knock.

"Come in!"

"Hey!" Susan came in, closing the door behind her. "Happy last day! You still coming for dinner?"

"Told you I wouldn't miss it." she shook her head, causing her ponytail to swing behind her. "My hot porn star hair is coming too!"

"Just your hair has porn star qualities?" Susan asked as she walked over to stand in front of her desk.

"I suppose I have the tits, right?"

"So," Susan paused, giving her a serious look. "How was he?"

"What?" Miranda asked, but her stomach clenched.

"Don't play coy with your best friend, Miranda. How was Tristan? That thing as big as it looks?"

"I don't know what you're..." Miranda stopped when she saw the smile spreading across her friend's face. "How did you know?"

"Let's just say you're lucky I covered your ass." Susan glanced down at her Apple watch and brought it to her face. "I'll call you back in five."

She lowered her hand.

"I have to make that call, but yesterday I was heading out when I saw Tristan coming down the hall. I stopped and said hello, asked how he was doing, and he told me he was seeing you. Then told me he was hoping you'd help him with his grade.

"I was going to leave but got nosy. I grabbed a quick snack at the cafeteria and came back here at 5:15. Tried your door and it was still locked. Listened at it and..." she shrugged. "Guess you were watching porn cause you know, I heard porn."

"Oh," she blushed furiously.

"Yeah, oh. But right about then here comes Jim Gibson the guy with the office right there?" she pointed to her right. "I started chatting with him and he said he was going to be staying late. I lied and said I was too and asked if he'd had anything to eat, then asked if he wanted to grab something with me.

"Thank you." Miranda told her.

"You owe me, listening to that guy for an hour makes watching paint dry exciting. I even came back up here with him in case your damn light was still on, luckily, you'd wrapped it up by then."

"I...I know It was wrong, but..."

"No judgement." Susan put her hand up. "But you do owe me for real."

"Anything you want."

"Okay, what I want Is after dinner tonight and Tim heads off to watch TV I get details."

"Its even bigger." Miranda said with a smile.

"Bitch!" Susan exclaimed with a laugh. "But I want more than that. I want the blow by blow of you blowing. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Okay, have to go." Susan turned to leave but stopped and said. "Hey, Miranda?"

When she looked questioningly at her, she continued "Sometimes two wrongs can make a right."

She left, closing the door behind her, and Miranda thought of seeing Tristan tomorrow, this time at her place, in her bed, and with him no longer being a student.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Sometimes they can.

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed the story. I mentioned this is a story for an event created by author Heyall. He and I have been writing here for a long time and have become good friends, so be sure to check him out if you haven't already and give all the stories in this challenge a chance, there's some great writers involved. Thank you for reading. LC68.